Get rid of the money system, then get rid of goverrments

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 892625
United States
02/16/2010 10:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Get rid of the money system, then get rid of goverrments
Not long after the first nanotechnology replicators are made, scarcity and all the mortgages of the existing money systems will vanish.

This may be true for 'hard goods' like refrigerators and computers, but can nano produce food, construct or clean a sewer, cut you hair or treat your injuries? The idea is, people will 'want' to do these things, as a child likes to do things. Anyone here willing to coal mine, clean a sewer, or butcher beef for the 'fun' of it?

The theme here is that man will evolve past greed and scarcity will be elimimated. Will there be plenty for an infinate number of people, or must limits be imposed, must the number of people be reduced, and how? Who determines these things?

Obama got elected on 'hope and change'. All this idea has is 'wish and change'
AC once known as QFT
User ID: 890552
Colombia
02/16/2010 11:41 AM
Report Abusive Post

Why not both at once?

I have worked my whole life away only to have everything I "earned" taken away in the blink of an eye. And to add insult to injury, our friends in government(s) with what I call their "magic pens" kindly impose more tax and regulation on us thus ensuring our continued slave system well into our future and childrens' future.

Well.... I have a magic pen and this pen can absolve all the debt in the world and create schooling and shelter and food for everyone, just like that other pen that destroys the future. The funny thing about it, like the taxes and imposed debt we believe we are suffering, this can be created even easier and without resistance. It just takes a change in each and everyone of our own mindsets or beliefs or understanding, what ever you want to call it, to make it happen. With a stroke of a pen, just like the creation of imaginary debt, we can create abundance for all.

Instead of arguing, distracting, fighting etc. about what is wrong and what may be right, how about trying some possible solutions?

For a better future and to focus on a positive out come for all, start imagining this...

[link to thevenusproject.com]

The Venus Project presents a bold, new direction for humanity that entails nothing less than the total redesign of our culture.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 892713
Colombia
02/16/2010 12:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

Why not both at once?

I have worked my whole life away only to have everything I "earned" taken away in the blink of an eye. And to add insult to injury, our friends in government(s) with what I call their "magic pens" kindly impose more tax and regulation on us thus ensuring our continued slave system well into our future and childrens' future.

Well.... I have a magic pen and this pen can absolve all the debt in the world and create schooling and shelter and food for everyone, just like that other pen that destroys the future. The funny thing about it, like the taxes and imposed debt we believe we are suffering, this can be created even easier and without resistance. It just takes a change in each and everyone of our own mindsets or beliefs or understanding, what ever you want to call it, to make it happen. With a stroke of a pen, just like the creation of imaginary debt, we can create abundance for all.

Instead of arguing, distracting, fighting etc. about what is wrong and what may be right, how about trying some possible solutions?

For a better future and to focus on a positive out come for all, start imagining this...

The Venus Project presents a bold, new direction for humanity that entails nothing less than the total redesign of our culture.
 Quoting: AC once known as QFT 890552

clappa
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 892625
United States
02/16/2010 12:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

Why not both at once?

Quoting: AC once known as QFT 890552

pay yer $13.22 and change the world.

We had systems sort of like this, before cheap oil and the quest for the 'american dream'. They were called towns, small, somewhat self sufficient systems. Small businesses of vendors and service industries. General store, doctor, barber shop, drug store within walking distance. Farmers brought in produce and bought hard goos and services. Venus project looks like a modern version of Mayberry
Ingrid
User ID: 893067
New Zealand
02/16/2010 08:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

Not long after the first nanotechnology replicators are made, scarcity and all the mortgages of the existing money systems will vanish.

This may be true for 'hard goods' like refrigerators and computers, but can nano produce food, construct or clean a sewer, cut you hair or treat your injuries?

-------------

Why? Yes, I think so. Read what's already started to happen in the fast food industry. [link to www.marshallbrain.com]

The point is not to create nanotechnology and robots. The point is to oust the Jewish leadership cults in government and start over again. The AI with its ant-like loops threading all over the place is activated by individuals, not leaders.

Someone earlier in this thread defined Scarce as anything that if the price were zero, the supply would disappear. Well that's not shown to be so by the likes of The Pirate Bay. Individual humans are far better at deciding what is best to distribute than to rely on a bunch of smarmy hucksters who only live off other people.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 590644
United States
02/18/2010 10:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Onion piece; but truthful:

[link to www.theonion.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/19/2010 09:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Get beyond Greed, and the Fear of Scarcity:

[link to www.yesmagazine.org]
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/19/2010 10:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Money is an agreement within a community to use something as medium of exchange. Bernard Lietaer, Transaction dot net

[link to www.transaction.net]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 886363
United States
02/19/2010 10:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have to say I have only read the thead titel, but ust say that it is the truth...Namely central banking and central governance

It is us the slave to the lender from the time of birth

It is us who must demand they stop or die.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/20/2010 06:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Read some libertarian and anarchic literature and gain perspective.

Recommended: Lysander Spooner, Frederick Bastiat, Stefan Molyneux

There is a Marc Stevens No State website, and get the Terra Libra papers from buildfreedom dot com.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/20/2010 06:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
This video; THE POLITICAL SPECTRUM EXPLAINED is a damned fine presentation:

[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/20/2010 12:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Question; was NESARA all a hoax?

The original proposal written by Dr (Bernard?) (deceased) was NOT a hoax. It was a well intentioned effort at creating a stable monetary system.

What was hoaxed was the "Dove of Oneness" stuff and further emanations from the fourwinds ten group. I class that group with Christopher Story and Sorcha Faal - in fact suspect some of the same people are using the same kinds of psychology to continue the hoax in all its variations.

I did read the original NESARA proposal, but rejected it as a well meaning but faulty effort.

Levi Philos
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/20/2010 02:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
#1) If all money owned by all American banks, businesses and individuals was gathered up today and sent to the U.S. government, there would not be enough to pay off the U.S. national debt.

#2) The only way to create more money is to go into even more debt which makes the problem even worse.

It Is Mathematically Impossible To Pay Off The U.S. National Debt

[link to theeconomiccollapseblog.com]

I took the word "now" out of his headline.
Richard Cook
United States
03/01/2010 12:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Many thanks to those readers who have stayed in touch with me and continued to follow my blog as my wife and I continue packing for our move to a location in the Southern Appalachian mountains.

Lately our reading has included many interesting topics. We are currently studying The Complete Dead Sea Scrolls in English (Penguin, 2004) and finding it a deeply inspiring source of wisdom. We have been researching the Essenes, who some say wrote the Dead Sea Scrolls. Also of great interest and importance are the translations of Essene wisdom by Edmond Bordeaux Szekely which we encountered through our Australian friend Omna Last.

Along the same lines, we have recently been in touch with the Essene school of Olivier Manitara in Quebec and are studying their publications. We are also planning our organic garden with the help of writers like Ruth Stout, who wrote on the “no-work” method of mulch gardening that has inspired so many green-thumbers. Other topics are alternative energy and local currencies. We would like to build a methane gas system with an electrical generator at our new home and wonder if others have had success doing this.

Of course it’s always fascinating to follow the news on the internet on the continuing world economic crisis and the march of the Anglo-American-Zionist empire to even more war and exploitation around the world. Lately we note that the U.S. State Department is planning to build a $1 billion embassy in London, its most expensive project ever, to be surrounded by a gigantic moat!

But personally we’ve gotten a little tired of shaking in our shoes over a future no one can really predict. So we are trying to take control of our lives and create something new and really light-filled and positive for ourselves and those around us. We urge everyone else to do the same. The time to act is now.

[link to www.richardccook.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 863128
United States
03/01/2010 12:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
your beef is not money.
If you want to carry a pig to the cell phone store you tell me how that works for you buddy. If injustice and tyranny are whats bothering you then work to expel the sociopaths from positions of power. We might want to wait until the world is a little more peaceful before before we do that, silly hippy. peace
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/06/2010 04:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hell of a craigslist rant: [link to www.craigslist.org]

There are so many reasons that frankly, it's hard to pick a place to start:

First of all.....when 28% of you brain dead fucking morons give a blithering IDIOT like Sarah Palin positive approval ratings and think she ought to run for president in 2012, it really makes me sick to know I am lumbered with that many mouth-breathing Cro-Magnons I unfortunately have to consider as my fellow countrymen....trust me.....I don't. You motherfuckers are beyond help.

And before you go thinking this is a "liberal" based rant.....that brings me to one more item on an ever-lengthening list.

This "Liberal" versus "Conservative" paradigm that so many of you simple dunces buy into.....as BOTH parties sell you out to the multinational corporations, banks and special interests that actually run Washington D.C.).....you do this STUPID dance every day, blithely detatched from the reality that YOU YOURSELF are helping to DIVIDE AND CONQUER the nation, as you myopically beat your little Hannity/Olberman drum of FUTILE self -righteous indignation. PATHETIC.

THIS is a nation of PUSSIES AND FUCKING COWARDS. If this nation had any BALLS WHATSOEVER, there would be a trail of DEAD MEN SWINGING FROM THE ENDS OF ROPES leading from AIG, thru WALL STREET, the not-so "Federal" reserve, the 9/11 commission, and right through every other set-up con-job you people just buy into like a bunch of CATTLE BEING LED TO SLAUGHTER.

It's not that Americans don't give a fuck.....every misled, misdirected group that goes out and crusades for the "Grand Cause" they think is responsible for the decimation of this ONCE great nation proves that.....the problem IS that the problem ISN'T illegal aliens (i.e. Minutemen) or Democrats in Washington (i.e. Teabaggers) or conservative policies (i.e. Code Pink).......the problem is ...... AMERICANS THEMSELVES.

AMERICANS have sat on THEIR ASSES while Washington and the Pentagon have BANKRUPTED THE TREASURY and sent our sons and daughters into MEAT GRINDERS in Iraq and Afghanistan for WMD's and connections to 9/11 that did NOT EXIST and even AFTER the overwhelming evidence that the intel was "swept all up" (doctored, falsified, unreliable) you STUPID SHEEP keep buying into the BRAIN DEAD notion that somehow, these wars are for the FREEDOM of America.

You're an IDIOT. They're wars for EMPIRE.

Your son's and daughter's BLOOD is being used as OIL to grease an evil, out of control WAR MACHINE....Your money and financial security is being DEVOURED by Wall St. and the Federal Reserve, with collusion from YOUR ELECTED REPRESENTATIVES, and your standard of living is slowly eroding into a two-class system as the middle class is being FORCED INTO EXTINCTION......

......and you do NOTHING to stop ANY of it.

You ignorant FOOLS who send shotgun Emails to all your friends warning of "death panels" and other such HEALTH INSURANCE INDUSTRY PROPAGANDA, yes, you friggin' GOMERS actually think the Health Insurance Industry has your best interests in mind, and it's "dat mean ol' gubmint" that wants to penalize you by providing your family health care that isn't profit-based.

MEDICARE only got passed because it effectively REMOVED the highest-risk group to the insurance providers (the elderly) from the 'pool' of prospective insurees, thereby minimizing their financial exposure. It's completely lost on most people that catastrophic illness is the main reason for personal bankruptcy....and that 75% of those who had to file HAD health insurance.

And this is the 'status quo' many of you are defending. You are BEYOND dense.

America has lost it's HONOR, as well as it's collective senses. I don't wish upon America any malice or catastrophe.....trust me, this is happening with assistance and collusion from the top down, not from some Arab in a cave. I just want to leave peacefully and live in a place that doesn't have leaders that hope for a "catastrophic and catalyzing event" to promote a war agenda that takes pride in kicking the shit out of unarmed peasants living in the dirt....then blames them for retaliating. Can't wait to see this dysfunctional madhouse in my rear view mirror.

When you abide by a system of government that you FULLY EXPECT will side AGAINST YOU and WITH corporate lobbyists (MANY of whom represent interests that are not even from the USA) who BRIBE THEM WITH BALES OF CASH....and are working 24/7 to maximize their profits and minimize their potential competition in the marketplace.....all at the expense of you and your family....and don't lift a FINGER to do ANYTHING TO CHANGE IT......you fucking DESERVE WHAT'S COMING. What might that be.....?

Think Germany and the treaty of Versailles.....when a wheelbarrow full of Deutschmarks is what it took to buy a MEAL.

WHEN the dollar collapses.....not IF, WHEN.....THAT'S when you'll really begin to see the true definition of FASCISM. The unity of government and corporations to economically and militarily control it's people. History WILL repeat itself....but if you're like so many of the morons in the USA who think they're so smart but don't know SHIT.....it will all be NEW TO YOU. Good luck.....you'll need it.

This is the most ARROGANT nation in EXISTANCE, second only to ISRAEL....and since ALL of our politicians are falling over backwards to kiss Israel's ASS on a daily basis, fully knowing that exposing any inconvenient TRUTH about them equals political SUICIDE....that and the mass media in America that feeds it's daily ration of BULLSHIT is controlled by individuals biased towards them as well....ANYONE who thinks they know what is going on because they read TIME magazine and watch CNN, FOX news OR MSNBC.....you are DELUSIONAL.

One nation under God....? What a JOKE.

MONEY is God here pal....even people who are reading this who hate the words I typed KNOW this is true. What does it say in your bible about the love of money? The root of all evil, no?

How DARE this nation question human rights abuses of other nations after Abu Ghraib and countless other bombing and torture campaigns, where it was stated it is passable to crush the testicles of young boys in front of their fathers to extract information.

How DARE this nation deign to be the world's nuclear police when WE are the only nation to ever USE NUKES.

MOST of you actually consider Palestinians as TERRORISTS, when it is THEY who have been occupied, imprisoned behind 25 foot high concrete walls and denied basic human decency by APARTHEID ISRAEL. Those of you who get your info from American media REMAIN IGNORANT OF THE TRUTH.

You're probably wondering if I'm some Arab, or other person hostile to "America's Freedoms" lol.... Yeah, you're really free here.......

Free to go BANKRUPT if you get sick, even if you HAVE HEALTH INSURANCE.

Free to vote on DIEBOLD voting machines that can flip elections and leave no paper trail.

Free to watch your life savings DWINDLE AND EVAPORATE into the pockets of the ROBBER BARONS you PATRONIZE.

Free to watch your JOB get shipped to CHINA....and then you fucking FOOLS buy the goods PRODUCED FORM THOSE JOBS at Wal Mart, further REWARDING AND ENCOURAGING businesses to CONTINUE this pattern. I have never bought a fucking THING from Wal-Mart, and if you have.....you are a simple, stupid FUCKSTICK.

You're free to be video monitored, photographed by the millisecond at traffic light traps, electronically surveiled, searched with no warrant, shaken down and partially disrobed at airports, free to be told how much shampoo you are allowed to carry in your luggage, free to buy processed foods that give you cancer, genetically altered vegetables that contain neat things like INSECT DNA, free to pay more than ANY OTHER COUNTRY ON THE PLANET for pharmeceuticals, free to be the pharmaceutical company's guinea pig for drugs that have potentially catastrophic side effects, free to have PUBLIC POLICY DICTATED TO YOU by government 'officials' that have dual citizenship with ISRAEL, free to have ANY MEANINGFUL TRUTH WITHHELD FROM YOU by the mass media......

.....and free to be one of the ONE OUT OF EVERY HUNDRED AMERICANS living in PRISON.

Land of the free, home of the brave??

More like land of the SHEEP and home of the SLAVE.

October 28, 2009
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 941390
United Kingdom
04/12/2010 07:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump for JCB to get his ass to gold-silver.us/forum, the replacement to GIM after it masonic demise.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/28/2010 03:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump for JCB to get his ass to gold-silver.us/forum, the replacement to GIM after it masonic demise.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 941390

Thanks guy, and I have been correctly identified. Now known as "Levi Philos"
Levi Philos
United States
04/28/2010 04:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
If you would like to learn truly about the nature of this monetary system, you must learn about double entry bookkeeping and what Griffin labeled "The Mandrake Mechanism."

Also; find Auriti on the "Induction of Value to Money"

Your credit was taken in 1933 +/- under Roosevelt in an implementation of the fifth plank of the Communist manifesto. This was a taking without recompense and the whole of the "strawman redemption" movement is about correcting the bookkeeping.

The books can NEVER be balanced until some lawful or administrative recompense is made.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 946656
United States
04/28/2010 04:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Synchronicity? Perhaps. Yesterday, before having seen this thread whatsoever, I posted the following Note:

"There will come a time in the future when people finally come to the realization that the whole concept of 'politics' has outlived its usefulness; this will also become realized about the concept called 'money.'"

I am most definitely on the same page as O.P.
Levi Philos
United States
04/28/2010 05:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Synchronicity? Perhaps. Yesterday, before having seen this thread whatsoever, I posted the following Note:

"There will come a time in the future when people finally come to the realization that the whole concept of 'politics' has outlived its usefulness; this will also become realized about the concept called 'money.'"

I am most definitely on the same page as O.P.
 Quoting: §mithjones

Yes; I agree; this is bigger than any one of us: a collective memeplex shift if you will.

Happy to have contributed for what it was worth.
Levi Philos
United States
04/28/2010 05:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
"money"

is an extension of language by means of symbols and contracts that enable humans of the exchange of real things by proxy.

When you understand that all money is communication and all credit is mutual, you will have taken a very large step toward your own emancipation.

Levi Philos
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/28/2010 05:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Michael Hudson, self described as an "economic historian" posts frequently to the yahoo group "gang-8"

You are well advised to read much of his writing:

[link to finance.groups.yahoo.com]

However; caveat: he failed to respond to my queries upon the veracity of "Vladimir Nuri" "Fractional Reserve Banking as Economic Parasitism."

Vladimir Nuri is a pseudonym
Levi Philos
United States
05/08/2010 05:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Money as Debt, Part II is an 8 part series of youtube presentations is produced by Paul Grignon of BC Canada.
Sites associated with this effort are [link to www.moneyasdebt.net] and [link to www.digitalcoin.info]
95% correct with my writings on the errors at the bottom

1) [link to www.youtube.com]
2) [link to www.youtube.com]
3) [link to www.youtube.com]
4) [link to www.youtube.com]
5) [link to www.youtube.com]
6) [link to www.youtube.com]
7) [link to www.youtube.com]
8) [link to www.youtube.com]

Parts 1 through 5 are accurate. In part 6, Bastiat is presented as though he were English when in fact Bastiat was French.

Hereafter, I shall lump 6 through 8 together and also cover important omissions.

Credit as money and the Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) evolved as solutions to problems that arguably are too extensive to cover in a short video presentation. The UCC in turn today does not clearly address or define what money actually is nor are there any entries in law that assign the seigniorage to the producers of the value that actually "back" the credit entries.

You see, two similar problems exist with carrying on commerce at a distance across land and political barriers and across oceans with the weather problems and pirates.

If you use precious metal coins as a currency and bandits on land (or political bandits who have been characterized as bandits with a castle) set up gateposts and rob caravans, the transactions can never be completed. On the ocean, a storm may sink your ship with the loss of your precious metal coins, or again pirates (who sometimes carried commissions from pirates with castles) might rob your ship.

Letters of credit might be taken, however, these commercial instruments can be revoked and re-issued. Bills of exchange are the same in this regard.

The gold and/or silver coin did furnish a reasonably stable reference standard of value. Ron Paul (who is briefly depicted in this video series) seems headed toward some degree of better regulatory control of banking and while he gives service to the "gold is money" memeplex, I do not know his total agenda. [unknown agenda?]

The Zarlenga model of state issued money is presented as a possible solution. Digital coinage is presented.

However, and this is a large item in my opinion, the seigniorage issue remains untouched. Banking as an agency function to all producers of value is hinted at and the Major Douglas "Social Credit" public dividend is presented.

Using precious metals in a performance bond role is not even hinted at. Divorcing the medium of exchange function from the standard of value function is not hinted at.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/08/2010 08:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Vladimir Nuri, "Fractional Reserve Banking as Economic Parasitism."

[link to 129.3.20.41]
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/08/2010 10:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dr Rowen's site is not related to the contents of the book: [link to www.secondopinionnewsletter.com]
Ron McDonald does all of the promotional appearances: [link to www.newpeopleorder.com]

The thesis of the book (from their site):

1. You are legally a debtor and chattel (property) owned by a hidden creditor.
2. There is a hidden lien on everything transacted for by or with a Federal Reserve Note.
3. Your entire alleged wealth is/has been liened, you don’t own anything! You merely have possession by privilege. This privilege may be yanked at any time if you don’t obey the real owner.
4. The Federal Reserve Note is a foreign product owned by a foreign corporation, and not by you or the U.S. government.
5. The States and the United States courts are bankruptcy courts representing the interests and property of the foreign creditor.
6. Without knowing it, you have been compelled into international commercial law, where you have none of your unalienable rights. Hence, you have been insulated from your birthright, the common Law from which your rights are immutable.
7. You are charged an income (excise) tax for transacting in the foreign commodity known as Federal Reserve Notes.
8. You have been divested of the rights to, value of, and profits from your labor, which has been stolen.
9. Lawful gold coin (pre 1933) money transactions are invisible to the states and national government(s).
10. The real cause of draconian governmental regulation and your loss of rights is the toxic currency.
11. The United States lost its sovereignty in 1933. It is in receivership to the hidden creditor. The bankrupt government is a puppet to the real master, as declared by Banker Rothschild on the cover.
12. The real cause of the current economic calamity is the toxic currency.
13. The hidden creditor (international bankers) owns everything, including you.
14. You have been living within an illusion, believing that you are free, but in reality you are owned! [First Matrix Movie]

Buy the book: [link to www.newpeopleorder.com]

[link to gcnlive.com] (27.5 Megabyte file, Two Hours)(this is better than the next audio file)
[link to www.americanfreedomradio.com] (this is worth listening to)(6.05 Megabyte file, 1 hour)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 964998
United States
05/08/2010 10:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
2 things the human race will have to combine and achieve before we evolve.

if we don't, it will be like a stagnant parasite within us all.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 876442

When are you going to WAKE UP and realize that the human race has been DE-VOLVING for the last 6,000 years!

Physically, and mentally, we are just a shadow of the original model.

The only reason for modern technology, is CUMULATIVE knowledge, built upon knowledge.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/09/2010 03:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
There is a word doc titled "Design Principles for Sustainable Community Currencies at this site:

[link to transitionaotearoa.org.nz]

Look carefully; it is right there at the end of the current top (latest) post from John Rogers.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/14/2010 10:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Money is an extension of language by means of symbols and contracts that enable humans to exchange ownership and possession of real things by proxy.

Precious metals in use as these symbols is an anti-counterfeiting measure.

When you all grasp that money is essentially a communication then, and only then, will you emancipate yourselves from your slavery.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 952810
United States
05/14/2010 10:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
2 things the human race will have to combine and achieve before we evolve.

if we don't, it will be like a stagnant parasite within us all.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 876442

Yes, Communism does work!!!!

GLP