Get rid of the money system, then get rid of goverrments

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3131543
United States
07/27/2012 11:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Get rid of the money system, then get rid of goverrments
It all stops being a fraud if the people are informed about how the system operates.

The federal reserve is already a mutual credit monetary system but the bookkeeping is incorrect.

The only way to run a mutual credit system is to place the banker into an agency relationship to the people where the hypothecation of the promissory note only requires a monthly administration fee. Loans are zero interest, and typical administration fees run in a range from ten bux to one hundred bux where bux symbolically represent the credit of the people.

Demurrage fees on circulating currency and upon accounts of record also apply to administrative costs. Justification: everyone benefits, everyone pays.

Austrian economics applies to specie money and to warehouse receipts based upon redemption in specie. Austrian economics does not apply to credit as money. Credit as money is based upon redemption by commodities, products, and the people's intellectual and physical labor time.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/27/2012 11:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Regarding the "Economic Collapse Blog"

The debt is equally as imaginary as the money system.

It bears the same relationship to the physical economy as a map does to the physical geography.

If you threw a topographic map of your neighborhood into a burning fireplace - would you rush to the window expecting to see the roads, hills, streams, and the whole neighborhood burst into flames?

Money is imaginary.

It exists as a special extension of language where by means of symbols and contracts humans are enabled the exchange, distribution, and ownership of real things.

A smoothly working money system is greatly preferred to daily battle and competition over basic needs.

If the so-called economy is collapsing, it is because of design flaws in the system - what is needed is a monetary system engineer. Not a politician. Not an attorney. Somebody who understands systems engineering.

The concept of debt within an engineered monetary system is a valid and useful concept; however one of the flaws of this system is it allows the debt to grow - and the growth is not simple addition - the growth is an exponential function. That flaw is the very first that must be eliminated.

The second and equally important flaw is the wrongful assignment of seigniorage. When money was a specie coin of precious or semi-precious metal or a warehouse receipt redeemable in said coin - then a high percentage of the seigniorage was vested in the coinage. As money was slowly converted over a period of decades from a *thing* into a credit entry - the presumption of law and administrative policy was that the seigniorage was the property of the administration.

This second flaw means that since all seigniorage is vested in administration then all goods, services, and commodities are owned by the administration.

These two flaws work together in a symbiotic fashion to cause the very problems identified in the "Economic Collapse Blog."

If not corrected in a peaceful fashion, these errors of design will be corrected in a decidedly non-peaceful manner.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/27/2012 11:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Stefan DeMeulenaere: "Pumps and Pulls" (his terminology) in currency systems:

Pumps and Dumps: The over excited tabby from Canada likes to write that civilization is a "food driven make work project."

The food producer pumps food to the consumer who "dumps" the food product...

A derivative and related conclusion to this "Pumps and Pulls" principle is that there is a necessity for agricultural subsidies in money systems.

Hyman Blumenstock and I had some long private discussions on that topic. The Blumenstock piece written about 1995 (do a search)Blumenstock served in WWII as a navigator flying planes over to Russia. His thesis was that food was one of the first items symbolized in a money token.

The Robinson Crusoe story is related: [link to www.altruists.org] and here with pictures: [link to userpage.fu-berlin.de]
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/27/2012 11:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Myth of free banking in Scotland; Rothbard - 17 pages:
[link to www.mises.org]

EC Riegel on credit as money and decentralization of money:
[link to www.newapproachtofreedom.info]
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/27/2012 11:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
James Robertson on Creating Money - 107 pages:

[link to www.jamesrobertson.com]

Robertson died a couple of years ago...

The seigniorage issue is discussed in chapters two, three, and four.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 590644
United States
09/03/2012 09:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
capital homesteading

Links: [link to www.cesj.org]
[link to www.cesj.org]
[link to www.capitalhomestead.com]

I want to own part of the money system.

Call it "tenants in common" if you want...

The federal reserve is already a mutual credit money system; I just want to own part of the action.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/03/2012 09:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Rodney Shakespeare discusses interest free money, Islamic monetary policy, and binary economics in this 16.5 minute you tube:

[link to www.youtube.com]

Prof Ashford is from New York (state?) - I have the book which is quite dull really, but persuasive. The one weakness in the book is that it totally ignores the Mondragon cooperative of the Basque region of Spain. That example is THE NUMBER ONE BEST EXAMPLE OF THE BINARY ECONOMIC PRINCIPLE.

It is my personal belief that Shakespeare served mainly as editor and proof-reader for the binary economics book and Ashford actually wrote the book. Further, it is my belief that Ashford kept the Mondragon example out of the book because of the legal structure involved. The Mondragon Cooperative acquired ownership of a commercial banking license in ~1965 and the bank management was placed in a subordinate position to the overall Cooperative management board. What this means is the prime "borrower" of the credit is the owner and beneficiary of the bank and banking profits.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/03/2012 09:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Binary Economics
Links: [link to www.globaljusticemovement.net]
[link to www.cesj.org]
[link to www.binaryeconomics.net]
[link to en.wikipedia.org]
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/03/2012 09:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Economic Underworld of Social Credit

2011 Mises Institute speech - one hour.

(He is wrong, but this is still worth watching)

Bill Still is closer to correct as is Dr. Ellen Brown, but there is a better yet answer.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/03/2012 09:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Gary North has put up some free books:
[link to www.garynorth.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/03/2012 09:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
In the UK a group calling themselves "Positive Money UK" is working on that "debt is the money of slaves" part:

[link to www.positivemoney.org.uk]

They have produced a significant number of videos of pretty good quality:

Pay attention to Dr. Jem Blendell

Video list
How Does Current Banking System Affect YOU?
Six Myths About Money & Banking – Josh Ryan-Collins
Influence of Banking on Growth and Instability
Why Do Banks Make So Much Money?
HBOS Whistle Blower; Paul Moore on Banking Reform
Michael Meacher MP - On Money Creation
Steve Baker MP - On Money Creation and Money Reform
Prof. Richard Werner - How to Make Banks Socially Useful
Prof. Richard Werner - Debt Free & Interest Free Money
Prof. Richard Werner - Who allocates money?
Herman Daly - Former World Bank Economist on Full Reserve Banking
Toby Lloyd - Banking behind the Housing Crisis
MP Steve Baker; what Parliment can do
Mary Mellor; Emeritus Professor of Sociology
Richard O' Rourke; Peak Oil and the economy
Mike Freeman - Filmaker: The "Magic Box" of Money Creation

Thomas Greco will be speaking in conjunction with this group later this fall (Greece I believe)
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/03/2012 10:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ten minute extract from Bill Still's first video production THE MONEY MASTERS:

The introductory title asks: "Who really runs the world?"

The poster of the video is associated with this blogpost:
[link to outsidethebluepillcave.blogspot.com]

Opens with a discussion of quantity theory and includes a description of how banks create credit.

Currently mainstream economists downplay quantity theory. However, it seems obvious to me that for prices to be anywhere near stable within a credit money system that the quantity of credit is of the greatest importance. In my opinion the quantity should be regulated not as a relationship to some quantity of gold setting in a vault somewhere but rather as a direct relationship to population demographics - ie so many units of credit per functioning adults aged 18 to 70.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/03/2012 10:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Larken speaks out in favor of voluntarism; condemns the sheeple.

[link to www.youtube.com] (20.7 minutes)

QUOTE FROM THE BLURB UNDER THE VIDEO

The „rulers" actually don't matter. They are vastly outnumbered by the people like you and me. The problem is those who legitimate the "rulers" with their votes, remaining silent when the "rulers" commit evils in their names.

Most of them do not feel bad about that. Many of them even cheer and applaud to their "rulers" and they defend the crimes they commit.

Larken Rose is looking for answers to this absurd behavior and blames the concept of authority. From early childhood most people are conditioned to listen to authority when they try to figure out what is right and what is wrong instead of listening to their own hearts, their own conscience and their own moral values.

As adults they see everyone as a „good person" who blindly obeys any random authority. And in their pursuit of becoming such a „good person" they will use every means. In particular they love to oppose violently against those who stand up for true freedom.

Larken Rose sums it up in one sentence:
„The problem is not those in power, the problem is right between your ears."

The speech in this video is an excerpt of the novel „The Iron Web" by Larken Rose.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/03/2012 10:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
About 1989 I got hold of a little booklet titled HOPE FOR THE FUTURE from Yellow Springs Ohio that was the result of a long collaborative discussion between one of the Morgan brothers and Arthur Dahlberg who was one of the head engineers at the Tennessee Valley Authority. Dahlberg had written a book titled HOW TO SAVE FREE ENTERPRISE and the book was his interpretation of the writings of Silvio Gesell. So, I made some phone calls and found the person who had the last of the single printing of that book. Bought a copy and about six months later bought another copy which I mailed to Bernard Lietaer of Germany.

When I got online in the mid 90s my learning accelerated and I was reading about money experiments in various and sundry times and places. I was reading about LETS systems and Time Dollar systems and wondering why they were so limited in success and where many actually folded after several years. I came to one conclusion - that failure rested on three lacks in their model - these lacks were:

Lack of good commercially enforceable contracts.
Lack of performance bonds that would put some skin in the game for the players.
Lack of a model that provided for full time professional administration.

I had read Hayek's DECENTRALIZATION OF MONEY and George Selgin's 1988 book on free banking and both held up the Scottish banking model as a "free banking" successful model. When Greco asked me to digitize an 1865 book on Scottish banking written by Somers I jumped at the chance. The book was sent to me as hundreds of images scanned and burned to a CD. By the time I got half way through that nightmare I realized that Hayek and Selgin were full of shit. And I was pissed.

Then I found Rothbard. (Knew who Rothbard was before - but not what he had written about the Scottish example.) Wasn't so! The Scottish banks had prevailed upon the Scottish government to get a law passed that they did not have to redeem their so-called "gold backed" bonds 100%. Actual backing varied from bank to bank with about 65% perhaps average. A few were down about 20%.

So, I figured if those were the best examples available - then an old carpenter with a bad back and bad knees but a mind that is still pretty clear most of the time could probably figure things out too. Hell, half the people on the Tea Party list are probably smarter than me - all you gotta do is spend some serious time examining the facts and the history and you can come up with alternate models.

Now, I ask you - have I written anywhere that you cannot use gold and silver coin. ABSOLUTELY NOT!

What I am saying is there are other ways to skin that cat. (the money system cat)

What I am saying is Griffin did a hell of a job with chapter ten THE MANDRAKE MECHANISM - because it shows how to create mutual credit money. And what have I been writing lately? That the federal reserve ALREADY IS A MUTUAL CREDIT MODEL. But it needs to be owned by the people.

And I have been writing that gold and silver and other precious metals should be formally recognized as methods of saving value. That these saved things can function quite well as performance bonds within a mutual credit model - cross collateralizing the promissory notes (this is how to do fractional backing the right way)

The hypothecation of the promissory notes a-la Griffin can continue - at ZERO INTEREST RATES. Only a monthly service charge applies. Now I can talk a billion Muslims into using the system.

And who pays for the professional administration? EVERYBODY! Via a demurrage charge on the circulating currency and upon accounts of record. Remember, the circulating currency is backed by the people and redemption is in the various commodities, products, and intellectual and physical labor of the people. The exact same backing as the federal reserve note has.

The money needs to be issued and maintained in some proportional quantity to population demographics. Just what the best optimal quantity might be remains for the future to demonstrate.

So, Larry Becraft writes: "Here is one fatal flaw. All of our medium of exchange (pure credit) is borrowed into existence, which mathematically means that our aggregate debts will always exceed the amount of “currency” in existence. An illustration of this process is posted here:

[link to home.hiwaay.net]

How is it proposed that all debt in this country, public and private, will ever be paid? It never can under this type of system, and debt (as well as “money” supply) will increase almost forever."

and I must ask - How would it work if the people actually owned the federal reserve system with annual or semi-annual rebates of any funds after operating costs were paid? Because it is my firm belief that a mutual credit monetary system should be owned by the users.

Did Aristotle still use those flat-earth maps? (this entire post was in response to a private correspondent who posted: "Aristotle was just another white man, but he laid out exactly why gold was the best form of money."

Get up out of your grave old boy and let me show you the round earth map.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/03/2012 10:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
I would like to see about four currencies running in competition.

A currency based on a unit of energy - perhaps kilowatts but where oil, coal, natural gas and other forms of energy are the backing.

A currency backed by a unit of grain where the common cereal grains plus beans and rice are the backing.

A specie currency where the Austrian economic model prevails - a precious metals backed currency.

And a human time currency backed by hours of time and the intellectual and physical labor of people is the backing.

And what about credit? Is mutual credit a stand-alone model?

Not really, but credit can be an adjunct to each and all of these four models. However it would probably take different forms and administrative policy in each of the four proposals.

There is much already written about credit in Austrian Economics. However a loan must be actual specie coinage or at the minimum 100% backed warehouse receipts. See Rothbard: 100% money.

Mutual credit is already associated with human labor time. Each of you have already experimented with labor credit. "I'll help you paint your house this weekend and you help me repair my car next weekend." Other examples from experience are easy to find. However, a formalized system of human time credit would extend to people who you do not know.

So, beyond repairing the lacks (good commercial contracts, performance bonding, and professional administration) we also need a reputation record. Think NOT CREDIT but rather CREDIBILITY. Does the guy or gal have a good reputation? Show up on time? Finish the job while displaying expertise in his or her declared field of expertise?

So, it is my personal opinion that the concepts of mutual credit apply well to human time; that professional administration is needed and EVERYBODY pays for the administration.

Put some honor back in the money-changer occupation... and hang the changers without honor.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/03/2012 10:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Another discussion from Croatia: "Theoretical and practical definition of money" (reference to Auriti's piece)
[link to cromalternativemoney.org]

another discussion thread:
Global Monetary Reform And The Transformation Of Society
[link to cromalternativemoney.org]
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/03/2012 10:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
I got into a brief exchange with a fellow over Bernard von Nothaus using the word "dollar."

He said Nothaus had no right to use the word as it was reserved to the treasury and/or the fed reserve.

I tried to explain that nobody could claim or copyright the word because it was centuries long in common usage. That in fact since dollar was associated with silver coinage, Nothaus had a better claim than the government or the fed.

So, here is Rothbard (who took his research seriously) on the origin of the word "dollar."

[link to mises.org] (scroll down to section 4)

The "dollar" originated as the name generally applied to a one-ounce silver coin minted by a Bohemian count named Schlick, in the sixteenth century. Count Schlick lived in Joachimsthal (Joachim's Valley). His coins, which enjoyed a great reputation for uniformity and fineness, were called Joachimsthalers and finally, just thalers. The word dollar emerged from the pronunciation of thaler.

END QUOTE

So, it is just as I suspected. "Dollar" is a corruption of a Germanic word for valley - "thal."

I'll bet that thal became in English - dale.

Beyond this statement from Rothbard, I discovered that the coins were also called "tallers" and "talers"

Joachimsthal was a part of the Ore Mountains that lie on the border of Germany with Czechoslovakia.

That particular wikipedia entry is quite long and detailed with pictures and maps.

Quite interesting.

The silver coins produced there became the unit of settling contracts within the Hanseatic League that operated across national boundaries generally along the shores of the Baltic sea and westward to the North Sea.

Anonymous Coward
United States
09/03/2012 10:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Edwin Vieira's speech to the May, 2012 meeting of the Committee for Monetary Research & Education is well worth the time to read it. Download and read this prediction of the future tonight:

[link to devvy.net]

My short take on this is Vieira is predicting civil war. (16 pages)
phase-bius maximus
User ID: 27050477
United States
11/08/2012 10:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hey, you don't need to define an "instrument", because any fucking idiot can tell what sounds right and what sounds like shit.

[link to www.regulations.gov]

Amendment to the Bank Secrecy Act Regulations – Definition of “Monetary Instrument”

Docket ID: FINCEN-2011-0003
Agency: FINANCIAL CRIMES ENFORCEMENT NETWORK
Parent Agency: DEPARTMENT OF THE TREASURY
Summary:
Although the Credit Card Accountability Responsibility and Disclosure (CARD) Act of 2009 (CARD Act), section 503, required the issuance of "regulations in final form implementing the Bank Secrecy Act, regarding the sale, issuance, redemption, or international transport of stored value, including stored value cards" by February 2010, we interpret the disjunctive "or" to allow for a phased approach. FinCEN has cleared a final rule on Prepaid Access that provides the necessary foundation for this proposed rulemaking on international transport. The CARD Act authorizes "regulations regarding international transport," of prepaid access devices, including "reporting requirements pursuant to Section 5316 of title 31, United States Code." Pursuant to this authority FinCEN is proposing to amend the regulations issued under 31 U.S.C. 5316, namely the definition of "monetary instrument" at 31 CFR 1010.100(dd) and the international transport of currency and monetary instrument reporting requirement at 31 CFR 1010.340, to include tangible prepaid access devices. The current regulations require that a form be filed reporting the international transportation, mail, or shipment of currency or other monetary instruments in an aggregate amount that exceeds $10,000. The term "monetary instrument" is defined in the BSA to include currency and a variety of bearer negotiable instruments, securities, and similar items, but does not specifically include any types of prepaid access devices. Nevertheless, FinCEN has regulatory authority to expand the definition of monetary instruments to include items deemed to be "similar materials" to coins and currency of a foreign country, travelers' checks, bearer negotiable instruments, bearer investment securities, bearer securities, and stock on which title is passed on delivery.
 Quoting: da code in embryo

QUESTION: If the max cash ceiling is 10,000 dollars, but the value of the dollar in real money (coins aka specie) is not true, since the dollar is debt, and specie is positive money, then why hasn't the 10,000 ceiling been raised, as the price of gold goes up?

This idea if "you plebes will not carry 10k or more" seems to fail, when any plebe can carry say 30 lbs of gold on them with no problem, that's 30lbs * 16oz = 480oz * 1700 "dollars" = $816,000 dollars.

I hope you can see what is/has/will be/being/has been done/doing is being accomplished by code-knowing collegiate sages, who see the plebes as dangerous, if not controlled.

Money must be tangible and have weight, I have explained the King of Iron and what he will bring. Thanks Levi Philos for this great thread.
helter smelter
United States
11/08/2012 11:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hmmyeahokay...

So if roughly 37 lbs of gold is roughly $1,000,000 worth of debt notes?

Then how the hell, can anyone be confused? Please, see what I have said from the start!

if a person is leaving or entering the nation, with poundage upon their person, then they are comitting the ultimate sin against the "currency" or "electric money current of the moneygrid(tm)" ...Moneygrid is a term I just coined. Haha, get it? Coined? ah well DERP.

Let us consider, how large scale money laundering, is done. It is done, as with Rothschild, through gold and silver as debauchery-vehicles. Can I explain it any more? Not just me, but all the others which Levi has added to this ABSOLUTE GEM of a thread, the best thread on Ye Internetes!

Let us ask ourselves how much 37 lbs of iron could be worth. As I have said, when the King of Iron arrives, he will have to end all debauching of human labor, via "instruments" like paper, gold silver, etc.

20 lbs of RFID issued Federal iron rod = 100 dollars. Unsmeltable, unmeltable, makes you stronger. Has no value per se, but does have much weight = STOPS BLACK MARKETS AND LAUNDERING DEAD.

20 lbs of gold = debauchable, transportable, ultimate weapon of mass work-value destruction. IS THE BLOODSTREAM OF ALL BLACK MARKETS.

Energy = work done = watts = ytour money is a black hole whose value is determined by the King if he is an evil King. If the King be good, your money will overflow like the Cornucopian Horn of Plenty.

COME HITER OH KING OF GOOD AND TRUE WORK AND REMUNERATION OF EFFORT DONE!

Oscar Schindler seemed to know that "work" does not "make you free", but what can we learn from him and his monetary backers?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27308713
United States
11/08/2012 11:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
2 things the human race will have to combine and achieve before we evolve.

if we don't, it will be like a stagnant parasite within us all.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 876442

I absolutely agree.

People say "then nothing would get done!" if we get rid of money.

I disagree.

I like to think about it as household chores. Nobody in my household gets paid to do the chores. We do them because we know they need to get done. We do the dishes when they are dirty, we cut the grass when it needs to be cut and we take the trash out when its too full.

I feel like a household is a microcosm to the macrocosm which is a society.

If we did without money, the things that we actually wanted and needed would get done. The things that are done solely to make money off the masses would fall away. We'd find out what's actually important to us as a people.

Carpenters who love woodworking would still carve and build. Those who love designing cars would still design and build cars. Musicians who make music for the love of music would shine, and most of the garbage on the radio would fall away as most of that is corporate sponsered crap created just for money.

It'd be the best thing for us. I think we'd be a more peaceful, healthy society. All of the shit we don't really need would fall away because nobody would want to manufacture shit like that without a paycheck.

People need to open their minds and realize they're too attached to the "WE NEED MONEY TO EXIST AS A SOCIETY" mindset that's been fed to them since birth. There is another way.
shecklegroover
United States
11/08/2012 11:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
[...]

COME HITHER OH KING OF GOOD AND TRUE WORK AND REMUNERATION OF EFFORT DONE!

Oscar Schindler seemed to know that "work" does not "make you free", but what can we learn from him and his monetary backers?
 Quoting: helter smelter 27050477

Ah yeah, that's come hither, not come hitler, ah heh.

Hmm, but its useful to talk at length about how Austria got their International Bond in 1926 and how Hitler established his alliance with Nazi'ism, and so on.

Goering looks like a demonic cherub, but he really did know how to create "jobs" eh? Hahaha. Notice how he carried a rod everywhere?

I am reminded of how Aaron's rod in the bible, blossomed and fruited with almonds? Aaron was said to be super wise, he was like Kato, if Moses be The Green Hornet.

Haha, I'm messing with you here, but seriously, Hitler did strive for the crown of the good King Akhenaten. He idolized Nefertiti's bust, and of course the Vatican who empowered Hitler, have the Thutmoside Obelisk as their totem, so it is clear what personages they orbit.

But the word "hither" means "near" And the King of Iron is very near. Debt destroys humans, and only a strong support like iron, can help them to stand again.

Free markets can be loosely read as "debauchable markets"

Yet nobody like Chairman Mao and his technique of throwing bodies down the hole to make his nation "advance". Therefore, we are caught between two poles. And iron is able to affect magnetic fields if there be sufficient iron. It has a special power to soak up polarity like a rag soaks up blood. The power of iron to both cause bloodshed, and also to absorb and soak up that same blood, has not been explained yet. Or has it?
rods of the gods
United States
11/08/2012 11:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Remember that carnival game of weight guessing?

Soon, you will be walking over a scale when you pass through the borders.

Because true money has weight. And true money is a weapon of debauching nations. Meaning that freedom and true money, is dangerous unto the nth degreee.

To have actual un debauchable money, means you will need to use some metal heretofore unconsidered. Something which requires factories to counterfeit, and far too much energy to make it worth while.

A printing press is easy to run, its very economical. But to counterfeit rods of iron? No, thats a waste of time. And that is why the King of Iron comes near. How shall you vote a leader, and then go work for debt paper? Shalln't you desire true money, which value cannot be reduced?
whoa this is heavy...
United States
11/08/2012 11:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
[...]

People need to open their minds and realize they're too attached to the "WE NEED MONEY TO EXIST AS A SOCIETY" mindset that's been fed to them since birth. There is another way.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27308713

Good post, I wanted to respond to this bit.

Consider, did the people of Akhenaten's day "need" the pyramids?

Because see, he moved to street level, but first he had to build a street, a mainstreet, AWAY from those old piles of rocks. The pyramids, though great, interfered with the truth of a good King trying to live at street level.

If Akhenaten had created his "main street" within view of the pyramids, he wouldn't have been able to have the people hear him.

US debt noted have the pyramid on them. This is due to the tribes that hate/love the good King Akhenaten. They seek to be him or summon him, etc. Or, they seek to occult him or eclipse his light (as with the black Aten of the Jesuits).

But he is similar to the Spartan King who smelted his country's money into iron rods. A good King will always act in the same way. Yes, Jesus and Buddha were also Kings/Princes and they acted rightly.

There is a template for a good King, and it is carved into a stamping press far beyond the power of one that mints coins. It is the all spark, the Good God of the center of the universe. When he stamps a King "good", that King must only do as the spirit directs. Let us consider what "Righteous and True" would mean, if a man were named this.

How would he act? Who would be his forefathers of the mind, and from whom would he take his spiritual counsel, and along what lines?
paper beats rock?
United States
11/08/2012 11:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
37 lbs of gold = roughly a million debt notes of 2012 US nation

32 lbs of tungsten + 5 lbs of gold cladding = roughly 1/5th of that in debt notes.

Riddle me this: Which metal be truer to the paper? Tungsten or gold? And what is truth? It was Pilate the Roman who didn't know what truth was, when Jesus was right in front of him.

What is the true metallized nature, of true money?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/20/2012 10:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sacred Economics - Charles Eisenstein
You gotta name a book something and a catchy title sells better than for instance:

Profane Economics; and many people could make that case.

And the facts show that "gift economies" fell apart everywhere when ever a better system arrived.

Natural law always prevails over laws men write and place upon tablets... books I mean.

Natural law is like gravity. Perhaps you could convene a congress of men and women to write a law that says the law of gravity is now repealed.

Try stepping off the side of a 40 story building and see how that works for you.

However, things are seldom that simple - especially in economics.

That's why you could lay all the economists in the world end to end and they still wouldn't reach a conclusion.

(an old joke)

Gresham's law is a natural law. No matter who tries to contravene, over-write, or modify Gresham's law in the end it prevails.

Disintermediation is also natural law (in my opinion); the exact prediction of all possible events and permutations of an implementation of a system of decentralized mutual credit is quite impossible.

The super-interested reader might conduct a search for "crowd sourcing" finance as this is related.

End... for now.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/20/2012 10:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
The term "disintermediation" is an economic term whose most frequent interpretation is "cutting out the middle-man."

So, I was reading Charles Eisenstein on disintermediation in his book SACRED ECONOMICS where he was explaining how Craigslist (a profitable business) has made advertising cheaper and more efficient while eliminating newspaper advertising. The ratio is at least ten to one - that is to say that for every dollar of profit Craigslist generates ten dollars (or more) is eliminated from the newspapers budget.

Disclaimer; my endorsement of the Charles Eisenstein book does not equate to "you should believe everything he writes or speaks." I merely recommend the book - there is a lot of thought provoking material to be found within the covers.

One good hit for a search for Charles Eisenstein: [link to www.countercurrents.org]

Credit given; the first time I encountered such arguments was in correspondence with Robert Hettinga about 1998-99.

Hettinga has not been producing much correspondence lately.

However, Hettinga frequently said that the geodesic economy would disintermediate government as an overhead removal tactic.

What I have written before (to the Tea Party group and other places) is that "government" which at one time may have been set up to protect people's rights and property has now degenerated to a bunch of pirates and road bandits with stationary offices. The people are made to line up in lines, genuflect to the officer, sign the paperwork and pay the toll for whatever activity they wish to pursue.

Embedded within the (incomplete) communication theory of money is the idea of competition in money types.

Precious metal coinage exchange competes with tokens of no intrinsic value...

DECENTRALIZED MUTUAL CREDIT COMPETES WITH CENTRALIZED CREDIT CONTROLLED BY THE FEDERAL RESERVE.

This post is not a complete model - it is hopefully a starting point for some readers.

The concept I am advancing is that decentralized mutual credit can "disintermediate" centralized credit.

Check out what Hettinga wrote on the geodesic economy.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13199824
United States
11/20/2012 11:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
stop or slow the monetary system and it will fail!

"Withholding payment of taxes is one of the quickest methods of overthrowing a government"
Mahatma Gandhi

living as minimalist is another way to slow the flow of currency down.

TPTB count on money flowing...it has to in order to support the world they created for us.

The Spic must not flow, every opportunity you have to turn it into silver or trade for barter, their power slips.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/20/2012 11:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Bernard Lietaer and Margrit Kennedy of Germany;

Lietaer taught at the University of California so his English is fairly good.

[link to www.youtube.com] (100 minutes - audio improves after 2.5 minutes)

Blurb: "As we witness the turmoil in Europe around the single currency and the search for solutions, few people are better equipped than economist, systems thinker and currency designer Bernard Lietaer, to shed light on the crisis and to share his vision for New Money For A New World.

Co-designer and implementer of the convergence mechanism to the Euro, Bernard was our keynote speaker at an event hosted by the Women's Network for a Sustainable Future and the Earth Institute on Wednesday evening at 6:30pm, November 30, 2011 at the Altschul Auditorium in Columbia University's International Affairs Building.

A long time proponent of currency innovations and monetary diversity, Bernard took us on a journey through the history of money. He demonstrated how our obsession with the monopoly of our centuries old monetary system has fostered instability as well as societal and ecological breakdown.

In advocating diversity both in scale and type in our monetary ecology, Bernard showcased several innovative solutions, including examples of rethinking money already in play, that can "stop the juggernaut towards global self-destruction."

As a monetary expert, Bernard has studied and worked in this field for more than 30 years in an unusually broad range of capacities: as a Central Banker, a currency fund manager, a university professor, and a consultant to governments in numerous countries, multinational corporations, and community organizations. He served as president of the Electronic Payment System at the National Bank of Belgium (the Belgium Central Bank) and today consults with governments and central banks across the world.

He is the author of The Future of Money, co-author of New Money For A New World (forthcoming from Qiterra Press) with Stefan Belgin and co-author of Creating Human Wealth, published last month which talks about creating motivational currencies at local levels to grow local economies and to create jobs."

More information on Bernard Lietaer and his works can be found at [link to www.lietaer.com] and at [link to www.money-sustainability.net]

The you tube video linked at the top has poor audio for the first 2.5 minutes after which the problem is fixed. The whole video is 100 minutes long.

Lietaer is well connected and has spoken at many events and in multiple languages.

Here is a 18.75 minuted TEDx talk in Berlin: [link to www.youtube.com]
Search for more: [link to www.youtube.com]

Charles Eisenstein has picked up on some of Lietaer's ideas and presents them with his unique perspective:

Professor Margrit Kennedy is a contemporary of Lietaer, has written a short and easily read book Interest and Inflation Free Money: [link to userpage.fu-berlin.de]

Here is a 20 page piece from Kennedy which is over 13 megabytes because of color chart presentations that I suspect were developed as portions of speech presentations.
[link to doors8delhi.doorsofperception.com]

Jem Blendell of England has picked up the same ideas from Leitaer and Kennedy...
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/20/2012 11:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
I found a picture of the bridge that the Wörgl labor certificates built:
[link to www.muenzenwoche.de]

Hans Eisenkolb told me just before Christmas 2001 that a bridge had been built and a plaque attached at the end but the plaque had since been removed least people ask questions.

I don't know exactly what the plaque says but the gist must be "This is the bridge labor certificates built, 1933"

Rather puny bridge but it makes a point nevertheless.

GLP