04/14/2005 07:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
NWO Plans To Depopulate The Earth
NWO Plans To
Depopulate The Earth

By Steve Jones
4-13-5

"If I were reincarnated, I would wish to be returned to Earth as a killer virus to lower human population levels" -Prince Phillip, Duke of Edinburgh

World population is, by all intents and purposes, completely out of control.

Plans are underway now, implemented by the New World Order Elite, to depopulate the planet´s 6-7 billion people to a manageable level of between 500 million and 2 billion.

There are many means and methods of depopulation that are being employed today, the 3 primary of which include; unsustainable/exploitative international development, which leads to massive hunger, starvation and famine worldwide (at least 40 million deaths annually), the fomentation of war, hatred and military procurements throughout the nations leading to millions of deaths worldwide, and finially, the creation and spread of infectious diseases leading to global pandemic, plague and pestilence on an unprecedented scale.

Other methods used include; the build-up and use of nuclear, chemical and biological agents, weapons and warfare, the poisoning and contamination of the planet´s food and water supplies, the introduction and use of deadly pharmacuetical drugs in society, weather modification and the triggering of earthquakes, volcanic eruptions and tsunamis through electromagnetic psychotronic weapons both on Earth and in space, the promotion of homosexuality to limit population growth and spread the deadly AIDS virus, forced sterilization in countries such as China, forced vaccinations, abortion, euthanasia etc...

Death, and the management of who lives and who dies, has become the central organizing principle of the 21st century.

The previous century has been, by far, the bloodiest in human history. Hunger, famine and disease took billions of innocent lives. World Wars 1 and 2, along with the despotic regimes of Mao, Pol Pot, Stalin, Hitler, Reagan, Bush and others, took hundreds of millions. The 21st century is shaping up to accelerate this dismal trend where hunger, famine and disease are reaping record levels of death (the equivalent of 7 jewish holocaust annually). Contemporary wars continue to rage on and proliferate. In the nation of Iraq, the killing fields have taken the lives of more than 2 million men, women and children (mostly children) this past decade from foreign and economic intervention. Vastly unreported is the genocide occuring in the Congo, where more than 4 million people have been slaughtered, mutilated and massacred recently with only scant world attention given. Add to this the unrestrained and very profitable build-up of weapons of mass destruction- nuclear, chemical and biological- in the world, particularily in the volatile Middle East region, with the expressed desire and willingness to actually use them, and you have an Apocalypse of World War 3 becoming a virtual inevitability. The death toll of THIS war is sure to surpass all previous in scale and in magnitude, as has been planned.

The international campaign to eliminate the "useless eaters" (according to the Club of Rome) on behalf of the planet´s priviledged ruling elite, is surely to take a more voracious toll as global population levels continue to rise.

To implement their "final solution" to depopulate 4-5 billion people from the Earth, the world´s elite will undoubtedly harness the newly emerging biotech and nanotechnology industries to create a super ´bioweapon´ virus creating a global ´kill-off´ pandemic through which only they will have the cure.

Steve Jones
P.O. Box 2902
Santa Fe, New Mexico
USA

SOURCES:

1. Radio Liberty
Dr Stanley Monteith
P.O. Box 13, Santa Cruz, California 95063 USA
The Global Depopulation Agenda: [link to www.radioliberty.com]
None Dare Call it Genocide: [link to www.radioliberty.com]

2. Dr Len Horowitz
206 N. 4th Ave, Suite 147
Sandpoint, Idaho 83864 USA
***Books- Emerging Viruses: AIDS and Ebola, Death in the Air: Globalism,
Terrorism and Toxic Warfare AND Star Wars Weapons and End Times Warfare

3. Population Connection
1400 16th St, NW, Suite 320
Washington, DC 20036 USA

4. Q-Files/Steve Quayle
315 Edelweiss Dr
Bozeman, Montana 59718 USA
***Books- Genetic Armageddon AND Breath No Evil

5. Global Poverty/Overpopulation

6. The Club of Rome
Rissener Landstr. 193
Hamburg, Germany, European Union

7. Global Plague and Pestilence

8. The Nuclear Threat (Re-Visited)

9. Megacities

10. ***Books- Population Bomb and Population Explosion
by Paul and Anne Ehrlich
Center for Conservation Biology
Department of Biological Sciences
Stanford University
Stanford, California 94305 USA
Book Search: [link to www.amazon.com]

11. Africa- Continent in Crisis

12. The Power Hour
P.O. Box 85, Versailles, Missouri 65084 USA

13. EIR- Executive Intelligence Review
P.O. Box 17390, Washington, DC 20041 USA

14. United Nations Population Fund
220 E. 42nd St, New York, New York 10017 USA

15. World Hunger/Global Starvation/Planetary Famine

16. Prophets Links

MainPage
[link to www.rense.com]
Anonymous Coward
12/08/2005 10:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: NWO Plans To Depopulate The Earth
A good virus killer is "fresh garlic", also keeps vampires away.
stgeorge
Report Abusive Post
Like the dinosaurs which you might say out of control,were culled. It was no geological accident,as with what you call Atlantis then our own.
Call it God or Gaia if you wish,but something VERY high up wants this planet peaceful.
Even those Fates/Undines/Seraphs humble me,and took what were very aggressive tendencies out of me. A leader,perhaps.But not a ruthless dictator.
IAM
Report Abusive Post
Garlic and tea tree are my first lines of defense.
Ive started my 6 year old daughter on fresh garlic recently but dont tell her. She thinks she hates the stuff but Ive encouraged her to swallow and not bite so she doesnt realise yet that shes still eating it.
MattMarriott
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.goldismoney.info]
Kami Lion
Report Abusive Post
Your fight is futile. God himself said the earth would be nearly emptied of men. There is no way to stop it. Even if you managed to stop them from spreading some sort of killer virus, like the one they tried and hoped would be released on us earlier this week, they would have other methods. Even if you stopped all their plans, the earth its self is going to wipe out well over half of us and very soon.
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
Sorry, I want to respect life, but while half educated families will keep having three or more kids (it is their right, right?), make no real value and just plain consume sources, the idea of depopulating this planet is not that bad. Way too many people lives just like a bacteria - they eat and multiply. What do you want to do with them?

I disagree with that elite stuff - they need bigger genetic diversity, which went down the toilet, because they fuck only each other for ages...
Old Indian Man
Report Abusive Post
Just type Georgia Guidestones in any search engine. Read it and weep. Carved in stone. "We must maintain a population of 500,000,000".

Even though this is what the NWO wants, Earth is about to do that for them. It is coming sooner than you think. You can see this if you read the road signs ahead of you on your path.
All of the indigenous people agree now.
It is too late to turn back or do anything to fix it. If you pray to whatever Creator you pray to, now is the time to pray harder than you´ve ever prayed before.
This has happened three times here on Earth. This time will be the last.
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
"Martin: Why is April 15th so significant?

Phelps: (laughter) Well, April 15 was the day that Lincoln called out troops on the South. It was the day that Lincoln died. He was shot on the 14th and died on the 15th. It’s the day that the Titanic was sunk. And it’s the day all the 14th Amendment citizens of this empire, like the good serfs that they are, go to confession once a year and confess to the government with their tax returns. Beware the Ides of April. (laughter)"

[link to www.theforbiddenknowledge.com]
peace
the thinker
Report Abusive Post
First to leave are all the Lawyers then we have another election and elect only Farmers. That way there will be food for all.
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
I wonder how these "NWO" guys plan to keep both
themselves and their loved ones unaffected by
this "depopulation" plan?

It does not make sense, period.
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
its the same old stuff we´ve been hearing for years - and its true
The Serpent
Report Abusive Post
UI2808 SAID: “… depopulate the planet´s 6-7 billion people to a manageable level of between 500 million and 2 billion.”

Do you have any idea of the negative impact that would have on Profits?!?!
Interdimensional warrior
Report Abusive Post
As Ive said repeatedly when reading threads like this, I believe the human population is out of control and needs to be reduced.

HOWEVER, there are civilized ways of doing it without killing anyone.

For one thing, if couples were limited to 2 children (a reasonable number) , an immeadiate, natural decline in the population would occur.

Fertile women have no need to act like dogs and give birth to large litters in places where resources are scant.

They should be sterilized after two children.

It is my opinion if these steps are not taken in the very near future natural processes will elliminate billions any way.

One of the main problems humans face and cause is waste of resources, which should be outlawed and punished by witholding the resources from the offender.

No man or woman or child should be allowed to consume more resources than is neccesary, and no man or woman or child should be deprived of resources neccesary for survival so others can have more than they need. This is basic logic. It is said life is not fair in this way and we "juts have to get used to it".

That is because who is in control of it.

I want population reduction to begin with the planets biggest offenders, the parasitic , wasteful and arrogant elite who think they are more valuable than others.

If you want proactive popultion reduction, consider the validity of the statement that WE START SHOULD START WITH THE PARASISTIC ELITE CLASS that are causing most of the problems intentionally.
The Serpent
Report Abusive Post
INTERDIMENSIONAL WARRIOR SAID: “For one thing, if couples were limited to 2 children (a reasonable number) , an immeadiate, natural decline in the population would occur.”

You white people can’t maintain your majority status forever.

Your just upset because blacks are outbreeding whites and you see Your control of society slipping away from you.
Kami Lion
Report Abusive Post
Negative impact on profits? You´re kidding yourself right?

Haven´t you noticed they have spent the past 30 years transferrig all the worlds wealth to the people who perched to take over?

Never fear though, their plans will not work.

I said it earlier and will now say it again, though I do not really want to.

The places they have prepared to hide in, their underground cities, bases, and bunkers are going to be their tombs. They "think" they can all escape the destruction comming onto the earth but they fail to realize that God knows their hearts and that they are the reason the earth is trying to rid its self of mankind. God will burry them in their escape holes. Their bunkers are not hardened to the things that will soon befall this planet. They will either be burried alive or drowned in their "hardened" bunkers.

This planet is heavey under the weight of the sins of greed and mass murder. It will very shortly start its own revolution against mankind. Mankind will lose the battle and the war.
Nerak
Report Abusive Post
One way or another the population will decrease. The earth does have a maximum carring load. 6 billionis likely about the max and only if resourses were divided fairly {equally}. Thats far from the way it is so many suffer and die while others have more than they need. I think everyone should have an equal chance at resources and I think thats what should be worried about more than what number we´re at. Now that will never happen, things will never be fair, so the next best thing is to keep the population down. I don´t have a clue how we can do this humanely. Mother nature doesn´t care about being humane and some humans don´t either.
Interdimensional warrior
Report Abusive Post
"You white people can’t maintain your majority status forever."

I am not white.
However, i cannot help but notice blacks and catholics tend to reproduce at a higher rate than others.
Yes, i think a bitch breeding welfare checks or an economic power base for a "church" should be stopped, her children taken from her.

Numbers of starving people with flies feeding off their eye juices in a feeding camp is the visual I have on the resultant of your ideology. Numbers are not the answer to domination, the whites have controled this world for many years and they are NOT the most populaous race by far. Quality, not numbers my black friend. Ten dope addicted fatherless problems to society are not as valuable as one decent child.
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
This planet is LONG OVERDUE for an extinction event.
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
You sound like you are looking forward to one occuring?
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
"This planet is LONG OVERDUE for an extinction event."

This is TRUE. Everything else is bsflag
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
Is this a "Christian" event or Mother Earth at work? Im sure the NWO believe in ZIP BUT THEMSELVES
BSLand Pioneer
Report Abusive Post
JOIN THE BSLand! This is your salvation !!

bsflagbsflagbsflagbsflagbsflagbsflagbsflag
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
Oh dear.

Just look at the area needed to feed animals, which people eat, as opposed to growing food-fit-for-human-consumption directly.
Look at the amount of fish being fed to farm-animals.
And so on, and so forth.
The world is not overpopulated, it´s overexploited.
The high-energy lifestyle of the "quality"-people is part of the problem here.

The quality - quantity discussion is just plain stupid when it´s applied to humans.

You nazis.
A-HOLE
Report Abusive Post
Just create huge earthquakes ,volcanic eruptions and tsunamis with energy weapons and call it divine intervention.
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
Maybe you can imagine that you have magical "free will" powers that allow you to defy the laws of physics while you are at it?
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
I say cull the chav scum.
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
SSSSSerpent..not only are you an idiot..you are an oozing asshole .
And as far as blacks having more kids..
idiot..the UNEDUCTED..HOMELESS..AND DRUG ADDICTED BLACKS are the ones you must be referring to...and anyway..YOUR point lacks SCALE as reference since your are choosing to ignore the LATIN AMERICAN factor in the HUMAN BABY FACTORY DEPARTMENT..THEY(the LATIN AMERICANS) Are BURING YOU ALIVE with THIER BABIES...I am sure this trend will slow down when the states begin to cut off automatic baby funding.

I enjoy latin peoples overall demeanor...btw..not slamming them..I am slamming thier innocent ignorance of the "society" thay are filing into..and also..FUCK the government..fuck the gov for this....totally.
The mexican influx will soon figure out that it´s THIER KIDS that are important to the GOV and NOT thier uncanny ability to build walls for the gov.

The new slave race..the PERFECT new slave race.

I wonder how many mexicans are coughing from "the flu"?

All hail the homo..btw..for not producing kids for the NWO slave factory.
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
You work really hard at getting to be the top dog, and then you would destroy what you have worked so hard to be in charge of?

That makes sense to you?

I can see why you aren´t in charge.
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
You work really hard at getting to be the top dog, and then you would destroy what you have worked so hard to be in charge of?

That makes sense to you?

I can see why you aren´t in charge.
Anonymous Coward
Report Abusive Post
It ain´t working fast enough.

GLP