hf
Dances
User ID: 26935359
Australia
11/05/2012 12:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Celestial Weather & Influences
um I would never play this song normally on your thread honey...but something about doors and well...angels...I have always felt...but...now...wth?

We are on the edge of something...

hf
 Quoting: ~Angels~

Agreed- thankyou hugs
Dances
Australia
11/05/2012 01:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Dragon Realms update for 1st Nov 2012

we are here with you as you now work to release the lower energetic imprints upon the planet. Planet earth is now cleansing and clearing at deepening levels and we are here to protect your energy signatures as you now face that which has kept you in the lower dimensional realms for aeons.

Each single human being upon the planet is now stepping into the light that they are in TRUTH. The responsibility for the actions of SELF must now be anchored and fully understood. The integration of more light upon the planet may affect what is termed your resonance. Let us explain further about resonance.
[link to thegalacticportal.blogspot.se]

lala No Im not ready chuckle
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26466059
United States
11/05/2012 01:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Dragon Realms update for 1st Nov 2012

we are here with you as you now work to release the lower energetic imprints upon the planet. Planet earth is now cleansing and clearing at deepening levels and we are here to protect your energy signatures as you now face that which has kept you in the lower dimensional realms for aeons.

Each single human being upon the planet is now stepping into the light that they are in TRUTH. The responsibility for the actions of SELF must now be anchored and fully understood. The integration of more light upon the planet may affect what is termed your resonance. Let us explain further about resonance.
[link to thegalacticportal.blogspot.se]

lala No Im not ready chuckle
 Quoting: Dances 26935359

wait...I just posted this song... chuckle don't be afraid...weird... lol

abduct

hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/05/2012 01:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
:hiy6:
 Quoting: Dances

hf
Anonymous Coward
Australia
11/05/2012 01:25 AM
Report Abusive Post

abduct

hf

Hard to be afraid when Ive got sisters like you and HarmonyH - lets get our paws wet. Love you

Anonymous Coward
Australia
11/05/2012 01:30 AM
Report Abusive Post

Anonymous Coward
United States
11/05/2012 02:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

abduct

hf

Hard to be afraid when Ive got sisters like you and HarmonyH - lets get our paws wet. Love you

I think we are gonna have to lol love you Dances...The energy today is awesome. I'm just lost in the magic of it and well I'm not gonna complain...it's a good lost lol...Have a good day today...and talk to you soon... hugs

hf
HarmonyH
User ID: 16629794
United States
11/05/2012 05:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Somebody called me ?

Wow which way is up which way is down....

LOL if we weren't paranoid before today certainly made me feel
like I was crazy .... but then again ... it's just a matter of letting GO .... of ALL ATTACHMENTS ....

Rough but so liberating at the same time --- I feel awesome now so light and flying all over the place not so much this past weekend or this morning ....

If my thoughts could kill I could have ... Sorry for the those thoughts and for all involved in them ...but I am still part human....

Luv you gals just doing lots of clearing the road so those behind us can follow ---- Sometimes I want to tie them up and pull them into the road but I know the more light and clearing I do the more likely they will see the road/path. At this moment I am looking back n loving the nice clear path I've done and for the first time in a long time I looked to my right n left and two paths were semi-cleared in front of me then there is space to clear a third road... Hmmm need time to sit back and feel which way
It would be nice to stop for a while but then again...

Gals Are you ready for this ........ today I saw birds flying North not south what the heck many many birds - like the magnetic field was very upside down ...

Hang on to your hats because the winds of change are HERE
HarmonyH
United States
11/05/2012 05:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is crazy

I live in central florida - I am sitting in front a window facing east and now they are flying North East

what the heck for the past 1/2 ...

Oh then i saw one lonely one do an about face and go back south all alone ...oh my onow they are going in circle bumping into each other so many of them ok I am going to stop looking out the window this is upsetting me to much ...

they look so terrified so many of them -- I don't want to post in the main thread because of the chills ...but this is very weird very weird -- there is no strom coming which usually makes them act weird the clouds look like they stopped moving almost looks like time is standing still if you look at the sky at this moment... just wanted to share...

will post when movements has return to my sky

luv to all
HarmonyH
United States
11/05/2012 05:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
ok movement has begun ...all looks back to "normal" again including massive spraying...

but that was really spooky like time had stood still hmmm

I guess I got my answer need to keep clearing a new path...

the others lead to a dead end

luv you all thank you for allowing me to breathe in the vibes to clear out my own stuff as well.

Onward and Upward ! TTYS
Anonymous Coward
Australia
11/05/2012 05:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
ok movement has begun ...all looks back to "normal" again including massive spraying...

but that was really spooky like time had stood still hmmm

I guess I got my answer need to keep clearing a new path...

the others lead to a dead end

luv you all thank you for allowing me to breathe in the vibes to clear out my own stuff as well.

Onward and Upward ! TTYS
 Quoting: HarmonyH 16629794

HarmonyH when I read your first post above, I got truth shivers all over. Always feel free to clear here my sister, btw I felt a smack across the back of my head re my smoking - was that you -lol. I so like the up feelings, but the downs seem so down - extremes are they -up down round and round. Dizzy am I -- Love You

:jfnvby:
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/05/2012 06:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Somebody called me ?

Wow which way is up which way is down....

LOL if we weren't paranoid before today certainly made me feel
like I was crazy .... but then again ... it's just a matter of letting GO .... of ALL ATTACHMENTS ....

Rough but so liberating at the same time --- I feel awesome now so light and flying all over the place not so much this past weekend or this morning ....

If my thoughts could kill I could have ... Sorry for the those thoughts and for all involved in them ...but I am still part human....

Luv you gals just doing lots of clearing the road so those behind us can follow ---- Sometimes I want to tie them up and pull them into the road but I know the more light and clearing I do the more likely they will see the road/path. At this moment I am looking back n loving the nice clear path I've done and for the first time in a long time I looked to my right n left and two paths were semi-cleared in front of me then there is space to clear a third road... Hmmm need time to sit back and feel which way
It would be nice to stop for a while but then again...

Gals Are you ready for this ........ today I saw birds flying North not south what the heck many many birds - like the magnetic field was very upside down ...

Hang on to your hats because the winds of change are HERE

oh wow Harmony...I just got goosebumps reading your post. I am hanging honey lol...what else can we do right now? I feel like I should be doing something...but what I do not know lol It's like a antsy feeling...oh well...it is what it is atm I guess... Have a good night Harmony :)

hf
Gabriel

User ID: 4384768
United States
11/05/2012 06:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is crazy

I live in central florida - I am sitting in front a window facing east and now they are flying North East

what the heck for the past 1/2 ...

Oh then i saw one lonely one do an about face and go back south all alone ...oh my onow they are going in circle bumping into each other so many of them ok I am going to stop looking out the window this is upsetting me to much ...

they look so terrified so many of them -- I don't want to post in the main thread because of the chills ...but this is very weird very weird -- there is no strom coming which usually makes them act weird the clouds look like they stopped moving almost looks like time is standing still if you look at the sky at this moment... just wanted to share...

will post when movements has return to my sky

luv to all

Its the kind of birds they are... not just the direction
shadasonic

User ID: 15732022
United States
11/05/2012 07:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
You know Nasa says the sun is quite, I say we have incoming energies, who knows could be a grb there's been alot latley. A couple of hours ago I could have easy left. felt horrid. Now I feel happy my ears are ringing like bells - anything seems possible. These shifts are becoming so discernable now. Hmm maybe this Mercury retrograde won't be bad after all - Love to All

:plki9:

I sense La Solar reving up -cheergive us a cheer X5+ cheerbefore the Eclipse cheer

Many are feeling this incoming energy dances.Peace my friend
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
HarmonyH
United States
11/05/2012 09:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks guys

but the weather & then some manipulating where I like to honey moon is really getting me rattled... anyway the birds are all gone and I've been here 15 years and never saw them like that...

I asked for a sign so I guess that was it ! Anyhow , be on alert
kids are playing with the toys in a very rough matter...

Lo que sera sera but we need more time ... this month is
about our inner turmoils and if we don't fix them they turn up in the physical one...

There is a power struggle via 3 parts like a triangle

yet the 4th one is the one that will take everything by surprise if The vibrations are correct.

Stay calm , strong, centered we are the price my friends
we are the price ... don't listen to the "they want to kill us all"
disinfo... but ....

Regarding fluffy n the ribbon and ....
We are actually being pushed out of the space in our galaxy that we have been stuck in for a while...we were suppose to be there and then take an exit a long long time ago ...instead we had been manipulated pushed around in loops and turns like a maze when we got close ....pushed out again...

so now we have help trying to push us in the path out --but the one that has been keeping us in well ... you understand tug a war however one is more powerful then the other -- plus an old friend " Carina" is giving a huff n puff to help us as well...

so much going on ... around us in space and we are being protected somehow not feeling the real consequences that should be happening to our beautiful planet.

We will shift but we don't know which direction we will come out of the cloud we have been in --- like the birds which way do we go .... were trying to tell me ... well the planet knows which way to go but the manipulation confuses her. ( it could be a slight shift and we will get some shaking n baking and start over or ..... The sun She is going through a big change this is also part of the math problem or answer which ever way it goes. Don't worry about going down to south america or hiding in the bunkers -- this is one size fits ALL t-shirt .

I only write ever so often and probably will go silent again for a long time --- but remember your sovereignty it is of the up-most importance !

Remember - you are very very important in the game - no matter what role you might be think you are playing ... you are
a daughter/son of THIS Universe and extremely special.

- with Love, Wisdom and Harmony

for the beat goes on....
Key
User ID: 14446393
United States
11/06/2012 10:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
11/7/12
As Above So Below
Kaus Borealis alignment is back with the heavens and in Sagittarius for healing and Love, bringing, joy, abundance, UNITY
THE GODDESS SPEAKS
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2012 11:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks guys

but the weather & then some manipulating where I like to honey moon is really getting me rattled... anyway the birds are all gone and I've been here 15 years and never saw them like that...

I asked for a sign so I guess that was it ! Anyhow , be on alert
kids are playing with the toys in a very rough matter...

Lo que sera sera but we need more time ... this month is
about our inner turmoils and if we don't fix them they turn up in the physical one...

There is a power struggle via 3 parts like a triangle

yet the 4th one is the one that will take everything by surprise if The vibrations are correct.

Stay calm , strong, centered we are the price my friends
we are the price ... don't listen to the "they want to kill us all"
disinfo... but ....

Regarding fluffy n the ribbon and ....
We are actually being pushed out of the space in our galaxy that we have been stuck in for a while...we were suppose to be there and then take an exit a long long time ago ...instead we had been manipulated pushed around in loops and turns like a maze when we got close ....pushed out again...

so now we have help trying to push us in the path out --but the one that has been keeping us in well ... you understand tug a war however one is more powerful then the other -- plus an old friend " Carina" is giving a huff n puff to help us as well...

so much going on ... around us in space and we are being protected somehow not feeling the real consequences that should be happening to our beautiful planet.

We will shift but we don't know which direction we will come out of the cloud we have been in --- like the birds which way do we go .... were trying to tell me ... well the planet knows which way to go but the manipulation confuses her. ( it could be a slight shift and we will get some shaking n baking and start over or ..... The sun She is going through a big change this is also part of the math problem or answer which ever way it goes. Don't worry about going down to south america or hiding in the bunkers -- this is one size fits ALL t-shirt .

I only write ever so often and probably will go silent again for a long time --- but remember your sovereignty it is of the up-most importance !

Remember - you are very very important in the game - no matter what role you might be think you are playing ... you are
a daughter/son of THIS Universe and extremely special.

- with Love, Wisdom and Harmony

for the beat goes on....

bump

hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2012 11:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
11/7/12
As Above So Below
Kaus Borealis alignment is back with the heavens and in Sagittarius for healing and Love, bringing, joy, abundance, UNITY
THE GODDESS SPEAKS

Quoting: Key 14446393

:divineloveenergy:

hf
HarmonyH
United States
11/06/2012 12:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just wanted to thank you Dances personally

Believe me though you have experienced in this incarnation the opposite of what and who you are up above... you are a great big strong rock ! Don't you ever forget that part of you...
You have been mine many many times without even knowing.
You wanted to experience in your own way the opposite to understand more ... now you have it's time for balance now.

This is for many including myself --we are being asked to harmonize NOW !

Thanks for everything the "The magnetic poles are moving n confusing" --- so much about to happen

just read--

[link to www.abc.net.au]

this is definitely a clue : Love to you always.
HarmonyH
United States
11/06/2012 12:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
11/7/12
As Above So Below
THE GODDESS SPEAKS

Quoting: Key 14446393

:divineloveenergy:

hf

yes - much love, inbound
Anonymous Coward
Australia
11/06/2012 04:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Many are feeling this incoming energy dances.Peace my friend
 Quoting: shadasonic

hugs
Anonymous Coward
Australia
11/06/2012 04:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just wanted to thank you Dances personally

Believe me though you have experienced in this incarnation the opposite of what and who you are up above... you are a great big strong rock ! Don't you ever forget that part of you...
You have been mine many many times without even knowing.
You wanted to experience in your own way the opposite to understand more ... now you have it's time for balance now.

This is for many including myself --we are being asked to harmonize NOW !

Thanks for everything the "The magnetic poles are moving n confusing" --- so much about to happen

just read--

[link to www.abc.net.au]

this is definitely a clue : Love to you always.

```:nvbx5:
Anonymous Coward
Australia
11/06/2012 04:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Apparently, this is the mastery code required to transcend duality and enter unity consciousness…with our physical bodies.

On 11/13 we have a total solar eclipse which is really significant according to the unseens. From what I understand, this portal is precipitating the overarching energy of 2013…a binary and time-released program that activates the essential (13) code for ascension. We have been preparing to download this specific frequency since 11/11/11, and on the upcoming eclipse we will activate the new light-codes…specific to the 13 frequency of universal LOVE…that will emerge in totality in 2013. The PHC call this eclipse an end-cap of transformation that has been in effect since the solar eclipse of 1999
[link to thinkwithyourheart.com]

I moved from Sydney on the eclipse date in August 99 - total fluke I did not plan that. I have been here 13yrs. There's something I just can't see at this time, my feeling is next weeks eclipse will lock something in for good. I dont know what that is either.

Angels and HarmonyH - no words just a feeling that brings tears to my eyes - I dont know how to thank you for being here with me at this time. Is there a bigger word than I love you ?

:chzt4:
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/06/2012 04:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Apparently, this is the mastery code required to transcend duality and enter unity consciousness…with our physical bodies.

On 11/13 we have a total solar eclipse which is really significant according to the unseens. From what I understand, this portal is precipitating the overarching energy of 2013…a binary and time-released program that activates the essential (13) code for ascension. We have been preparing to download this specific frequency since 11/11/11, and on the upcoming eclipse we will activate the new light-codes…specific to the 13 frequency of universal LOVE…that will emerge in totality in 2013. The PHC call this eclipse an end-cap of transformation that has been in effect since the solar eclipse of 1999

I moved from Sydney on the eclipse date in August 99 - total fluke I did not plan that. I have been here 13yrs. There's something I just can't see at this time, my feeling is next weeks eclipse will lock something in for good. I dont know what that is either.

Angels and HarmonyH - no words just a feeling that brings tears to my eyes - I dont know how to thank you for being here with me at this time. Is there a bigger word than I love you ?

I got no words...but love for you Dances...when I first found glp...I knew you were a teacher....but not any teacher...a ancient soul...who I must have known before. Your energy...so familiar...I know you have much power ;)

You could not imagine how much I looked up to you then and still do...my greatest teacher ever. I love you more than you know...and I only can hope for that day we all sit and be at peace...with each other and can talk without the doom...but just be as we once were so long ago...

I don't know if you feel the same about knowing each other in the past...but that does not matter to me :)...In my heart I know you are family hugs

Thank you for the the update as well honey...awaiting the new codes abduct

hf
HarmonyH
United States
11/06/2012 06:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

I got no words...but love for you Dances...when I first found glp...I knew you were a teacher....but not any teacher...a ancient soul...who I must have known before. Your energy...so familiar...I know you have much power ;)

You could not imagine how much I looked up to you then and still do...my greatest teacher ever. I love you more than you know...and I only can hope for that day we all sit and be at peace...with each other and can talk without the doom...but just be as we once were so long ago...

I don't know if you feel the same about knowing each other in the past...but that does not matter to me :)...In my heart I know you are family hugs

hf

Ditto what Angels stated --she has poetry n music in her words - I have the vibrational essence to go along with it...
Thank you both --- we do meet you know ;) one day you will remember sooooo....

ciao for now taking a sabbatical from GLP till the eclipse !!!

Thank you Angels .... you should be writing songs... n music
it will travel far
HarmonyH
United States
11/06/2012 07:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
oh by the way

my birthday is in the middle of both eclipse -Scorpion

so you can imagine what I am going through this month...
I am about to clean up lots of messes....wish me blessings.

luv u both
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/07/2012 12:37 AM
Report Abusive Post

hf

Ditto what Angels stated --she has poetry n music in her words - I have the vibrational essence to go along with it...
Thank you both --- we do meet you know ;) one day you will remember sooooo....
ciao for now taking a sabbatical from GLP till the eclipse !!!

Thank you Angels .... you should be writing songs... n music
it will travel far

We do don't we? ;) Your awesome Harmony... hugs

hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/07/2012 12:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
oh by the way

luv u both

your name is Harmony...this song is special... ;) Blessings to you honey lol

hugs

hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/07/2012 10:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
oh by the way

luv u both

your name is Harmony...this song is special... ;) Blessings to you honey lol

hugs

hf

Thank you for that ! My soul, needed it !

GLP