User ID: 16629794
United States
11/14/2012 04:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Celestial Weather & Influences
I've been writing lots of hints on GABI'S EARTHQUAKE FORECASTING CENTER

but won't be anymore - something very odd happening

wonder if the house in the sky already is toast n the pieces are what we are reading -- instead of meteors ---- I do see the incoming green light no doubt about it ---

just need to sleep and go outside and clear my waking head so I can connect with the universe ---

lots of changes my friend as of yesterday the force is very strong

sending you blessings
and will be needing time out ------- so look up watch the sparks
and do not fear.

luv ya
A
User ID: 26466059
United States
11/14/2012 08:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello Dances and Harmony :) It's me Angels...yes I took the step and deleted my glp account. Feels good actually...as this part of my life on glp is coming to a close. The energies are so intense and it just feels as if one chapter closed...and another is beginning..

I can't stay away from your thread though Dances...for some reason...this is the only safe place for me on glp...not even my own threads feel safe...too many friggin eyes watching...that's another reason why I deleted the account amoung others lol but honestly I have no regrets about it. Now I can breathe...and besides I called for the end didn't I? lmao...

Anyway...I wanted to say hello and hope you both are doing good. Love you guys...have a good night...and I don't know about you two...but my head has been spininning for days now...it's like it will stop for a few hours and then start up again...it's not the easiest thing trying to just be with it chuckle oh well...tomorrow is another day :) Talk to you soon!

hugs
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26466059
United States
11/14/2012 08:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.easysurf.cc]

but me thinks its a very personal thing -- I feel a great sense of release ---

big changes for sure ---- not afraid anymore

Stay center and let it be --- and in your dreams you will see

having computer problems will need to leave GLP for a while - my computer gets locked up here sometimes.

luv ya
 Quoting: HarmonyH 16629794

Very big personal changes happening...I feel the release as well in my own life Harmony hugs Thank you for your words honey and thank you Dances for this thread...talk to you soon :)

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27688532
Australia
11/14/2012 09:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hoping you are OK -thinking of you

don't stop looking UP

It's all changing NOW

My eyes are sore last 2 days - I really don't know if Im ok anymore Harmonyh - something big shifted in my emotional life, and I'm sorta in a mute stunned, teary void at this time. Love you

```:,v5xv:
Anonymous Coward
Australia
11/14/2012 09:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello Dances and Harmony :) It's me Angels...yes I took the step and deleted my glp account. Feels good actually...as this part of my life on glp is coming to a close. The energies are so intense and it just feels as if one chapter closed...and another is beginning..

I can't stay away from your thread though Dances...for some reason...this is the only safe place for me on glp...not even my own threads feel safe...too many friggin eyes watching...that's another reason why I deleted the account amoung others lol but honestly I have no regrets about it. Now I can breathe...and besides I called for the end didn't I? lmao...

Anyway...I wanted to say hello and hope you both are doing good. Love you guys...have a good night...and I don't know about you two...but my head has been spininning for days now...it's like it will stop for a few hours and then start up again...it's not the easiest thing trying to just be with it chuckle oh well...tomorrow is another day :) Talk to you soon!

hugs
 Quoting: A 26466059

Angels glad you feel free - glp can get - well you know - Hope ya flying high - love you

```:oh8f65d:
Anonymous Coward
Australia
11/14/2012 09:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Panda say's it all for me, at this time.

:jtxfze3:
Anonymous Coward
Australia
11/15/2012 06:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
FLOOD THE MIDDLE EAST WITH THE VIOLET FLAME - NOW
Anonymous Coward
Australia
11/16/2012 04:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
HUMONGOUS ERUPTION: A truly gigantic explosion happened on the sun today. Magnetic fields snaking halfway across the sun's southern hemisphere erupted in tandem, producing a prominence so big, it doesn't fit inside this image from NASA's Solar Dynamics Observatory (SDO):
[link to www.spaceweather.com]

RED AURORAS: Auroras are usually green, and sometimes purple, but seldom do sky watchers see much red. The geomagnetic storm of Nov. 13/14 was different. It produced auroras with a distinctly rosy hue. David E. Cartier, Sr. photographed the phenomenon near Marsh Lake, about 40 km east of Whitehorse in Canada's Yukon Territory:

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 898568
United States
11/16/2012 04:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
sun
Anonymous Coward
Australia
11/16/2012 04:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
sun
 Quoting: ArunaLuna

hugs
A~
User ID: 27875739
United States
11/17/2012 04:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Angels glad you feel free - glp can get - well you know - Hope ya flying high - love you

:oh8f65d:
 Quoting: Dances

Flying high? Not really...it's more of a at peace feeling lol...just checking to see to what's going on with your thread...first time I have looked at glp in days...lol I will say the spinning has stopped...but now a deep silence has surrounded me...I have never been that comfortable with the silence...although I was taught at times I need to embrace it....meh I'd rather be super busy doing things lol The silence always brings new things to light ya know? chuckle Well hope your weekend is going good honey...and I will check back in a few days...I love you Dances hugs

rose

Harmony hope you are well honey...thinking of you too hugs

Talk to you guys soon...

rose
A
United States
11/17/2012 04:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
HUMONGOUS ERUPTION: A truly gigantic explosion happened on the sun today. Magnetic fields snaking halfway across the sun's southern hemisphere erupted in tandem, producing a prominence so big, it doesn't fit inside this image from NASA's Solar Dynamics Observatory (SDO):

RED AURORAS: Auroras are usually green, and sometimes purple, but seldom do sky watchers see much red. The geomagnetic storm of Nov. 13/14 was different. It produced auroras with a distinctly rosy hue. David E. Cartier, Sr. photographed the phenomenon near Marsh Lake, about 40 km east of Whitehorse in Canada's Yukon Territory:

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27688532

Damn...

hf
Anonymous Coward
Australia
11/19/2012 06:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Angels - hope all is well with you.

We are experiencing a huge internal unraveling. We are being cornered like guilty children, into unveiling any secret left hidden that keeps us from our true selves. Yes... there is no foolin around with the force packed in these last days
of 2012. We can not avoid facing our monsters, our fears, our shames. I am blessed that my physical world and life is solid, but this week I am deeply crying for no reason and for old past reasons as well. I am feeling huge indescribable loss that is way beyond my singular presence. I think this might be a healing of ages past that we are healing together so we can move ahead together with light and clarity. I am being faced with forgiving myself in the deepest ways, even if those situations were out of my control. Nothing seems to be in control these days - from Aluna Joy

```:fgfr42:
Anonymous Coward
Australia
11/19/2012 07:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

Damn...

hf
 Quoting: A 27875739

WEATHER ANOMALIES: Extremely Rare Showers of Red Rain Mysteriously Falls in Sri Lanka - Strange Phenomenon Stuns Meteorology Department?! -- [link to thecelestialconvergence.blogspot.ca]
DOT 2 DOT

User ID: 24338672
United States
11/19/2012 07:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

Damn...

hf
 Quoting: A 27875739

WEATHER ANOMALIES: Extremely Rare Showers of Red Rain Mysteriously Falls in Sri Lanka - Strange Phenomenon Stuns Meteorology Department?! -- [link to thecelestialconvergence.blogspot.ca]

[link to www.youtube.com]
Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid,
it is true that most stupid people are conservative.

John Stuart Mill
It's much harder to be a liberal than a conservative. Why?
Because it is easier to give someone the finger than a helping hand.
Mike Royko
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28105824
Australia
11/19/2012 11:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for the video Dot 2 Dot hf

This is a great picture to go into. Tis called "Silent Dance" - stare at the centre.

```:jgyd65g:
HarmonyH
User ID: 16629794
United States
11/20/2012 02:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

We are experiencing a huge internal unraveling. We are being cornered like guilty children, into unveiling any secret left hidden that keeps us from our true selves. Yes... there is no foolin around with the force packed in these last days
of 2012. We can not avoid facing our monsters, our fears, our shames. I am blessed that my physical world and life is solid, but this week I am deeply crying for no reason and for old past reasons as well. I am feeling huge indescribable loss that is way beyond my singular presence. I think this might be a healing of ages past that we are healing together so we can move ahead together with light and clarity. I am being faced with forgiving myself in the deepest ways, even if those situations were out of my control. Nothing seems to be in control these days - from Aluna Joy

```:fgfr42:

So agree !

I am hoping to see you all on the other side of the sun Soon ;)

Lots of stuff going on -- just stay center and watch it as an audience do not become involve in the play.
In this stage .... it is our fortitude in our sovereignty that matters.

Our spirit is free and the soul is remembering itself...

love to all
and will ttys in 2013
Anonymous Coward
Australia
11/20/2012 09:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
So agree !

I am hoping to see you all on the other side of the sun Soon ;)

Lots of stuff going on -- just stay center and watch it as an audience do not become involve in the play.
In this stage .... it is our fortitude in our sovereignty that matters.

Our spirit is free and the soul is remembering itself...

love to all
and will ttys in 2013

HarmonyH - The energies have shifted, starting to feel abit better now - dreams so real, but still can't remember them. I feel the universe is delivering me a wamy of the next eclipse -check out the Eclipse report from Darkstar astro - good thing I've learnt not to expect the obvious. Your right about sovereignty HarmonyH. See you on the other side of the sun chuckle
Anonymous Coward
Australia
11/20/2012 09:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Today the Moon is in Aquarius, beckoning each of us to 'see' our Future Self, to know who we truly are. Almost a week ago we experienced that massive Super Solar Eclipse in the most private sign of the Zodiac, Scorpio (21 degrees and 57 minutes). How many of you have been experiencing even more levels of Fear, Anxiety, Depression, the inability to move forward this past week?

Today the Moon is in a flowing ease with Jupiter (Rx in the data gathering sign of Gemini) asking us to ASK WHY - expand the truth here please! - of the root of those fears, anxieties, depression and deep deep sadness. Today's Moon is also squaring off to Mercury (Rx and also in Scorpio) ruler of Gemini, causing deep deep tension and stress to focus inward, and downward, into those inky depths of emotional pain and ASK WHY: what do I need to know about myself right now? What IS IT that I am missing the information of? What is causing all this emotional pain, this need to hide away and not show myself? What is it that I am fearing to face? Where am I in all of this?

These Rx (Retrograde) planets bring the cosmic messages energetically inward, down down down deep into those uncharted emotional waters. Stay WITH those fears, keep moving ever downward until you 'see' or 'get' the insight you seek. We hold ALL the knowledge and information and wisdom deep within us. Now we need to use the COURAGE (Aries) to Free ourselves (Uranus) to know (Gemini) that which we have been afraid to know until today.

The knowledge of today will open you up to heights never before experienced (or, not remembered in many many thousands of years). Today as we gently ALLOW ourselves to float on down into those truths, we realize the main truth: TRUST. How well are you TRUSTING in yourself? Trusting that YOU know the way forward already? Trusting that YOU have ALL the answers already? Trusting that YOU are the beacon of Light that will 'see' the way forward every moment of your day?

This is a KEY theme and gift from Scorpio and all the planetary energies from last week's Solar Eclipse that have been working on us diligently ever since (and will continue to do so for these next 6 months to 3.5 years!). TRUST is the key now: that YOU are Divine; that YOU and your particular gifts are needed now, to be shared with others; that YOU KNOW who you truly are!

Today's Moon in Aquarius is alerting us all to embrace our Future Self, to TRUST we have future knowledge about ourselves that is needed on a deep deep level to heal that which has been buried and repressed far too long. TRUST.IN.YOURSELF. ALWAYS!

YOU already know the actions to be taken, the words to be spoken, the LETTING GO that needs to be taken action on! LET GO OF THE FEAR OF NOT KNOWING, OF NOT TRUSTING, OF NOT ALLOWING the Light to shine on through, from deep within YOU. YOU DO KNOW, YOU are Light and Unconditional Love and Compassion, Always.

TRUST is the theme from this recent Solar Eclipse - and Solar means taking action; occurring in Scorpio, it means diving deep within your emotional baggage to 'SEE' what you couldn't see before now. Take the time and space to suss out why you are feeling depressed, afraid, angry, anxious - and unearth that root information in order to TRANSFORM and Rebirth YOU!

This year of 2012, so far, has actually been 10.5 years worth of Soul / emotional growth! All of us have been through amazing experiences, letting go of past karmic relationships (that impact current relationships) that in turn created voids and identity crisis issues that in turn led to this past week's eddying into some of the last deeply held fears we had no idea we were still hanging onto!

These last weeks of 2012, with the Cosmic energies of the North Node, Mercury Rx, and Saturn all in Scorpio, all point to us allowing ourselves to JUST.LET.IT.GO! Your need to hang on tight, to control people and circumstances and emotions and thoughts (mostly due to Fear of the Unknown) - LET.IT.GO! ALLOW the Love Light of the Mother/Father Godhead to surround you with the Universal abundance that IS our Spiritual birthright. No time to waste - allow yourself an hour or so to delve down deeply, face that fear of knowing your Inner Truth - take Action - DO IT NOW!

AND: Trust that you are on the right path, you do know your next steps, and that the Universe, and the rest of us, will be there to catch you if you fall.

[link to www.starseekerconnection.com]

:plki9:
Anonymous Coward
Australia
11/20/2012 09:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
November 28 Lunar Eclipse – Spicy

The Lunar Eclipse on the 28 November 2012 is at 6º Gemini 47’ in the stormy Hyades star cluster found dappled along the face of Taurus the Bull. I think this is an extremely important eclipse due to the fact the Sun/Moon opposition forms the centre rod of a very destined Lilith Yod. There are conjunctions at each corner and they contain all the potent sexual planets. This eclipse will bring a sharp focus on soul mate and triangular relationships. Mars conjunct Pluto is on Facies, the penetrating, and sometimes ruthless stare of the archer.

This boomerang Yod then can be seen as an archers bow, and at the arrows point we have…a hand grenade! Is this is a lethal weapon, a poison arrow or a cupids bow? The Lunar Eclipse is conjunct Urda, the Norse goddess of fate and the past. The Moon is more specifically on Prima Hyadum in the Hyades, a place I found to be highly sensitive to what is popular so many artists have this placement. It is also creativity tinged with sorrow though. Black Moon Lilith close by though is literally on the Bulls left eye, which I did find to be rather treacherous, so possibly here we find the weeping eye of the tearful Hyades.

November Lunar Eclipse Aspects
It’s almost like there are two strands of fate here. If one has anything between 6º-9º, then you may feel like you are in the eye of the storm. This Yod has both light and dark to it. Venus conjunct Saturn speaks of solid love commitments while Mars conjunct Pluto is deeply erotic, earth-shattering, volcanic sex. Phew, all that shooting down to Moon/Lilith. That’s one hell of an orgasm. I think this eclipse will reunite soul mates, but not in an easy way at all. It could be fatal attraction, reconnecting you with an old soul mate who brought you pain and sorrow, but with whom one becomes obsessed due to the past-life recognition. With Lilith there is always the danger of triangular relationships, so for those already committed there could also be interference from an embittered third person who wants revenge for a past life betrayal. But we have to step off the karmic wheel at some point. Mars/Pluto on Facies has to be ruthless so as to and cut off the sapping briar that is preventing these lover’s roses from blooming
And there's More - [link to darkstarastrology.com]

:bhc5e3:
A~
United States
11/21/2012 12:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

:fgfr42:

Hello Dances everything is good. Just getting ready for the Holiday. Lots to do. Wish I had more to say...but the silence is still here. I am in my own world these past few weeks lol. I love you and send you many blessings sister...

hugs

rose
A~
United States
11/21/2012 12:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for the video Dot 2 Dot hf

This is a great picture to go into. Tis called "Silent Dance" - stare at the centre.

:jgyd65g:

herethere

hf
A~
United States
11/21/2012 12:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
November 28 Lunar Eclipse – Spicy

The Lunar Eclipse on the 28 November 2012 is at 6º Gemini 47’ in the stormy Hyades star cluster found dappled along the face of Taurus the Bull. I think this is an extremely important eclipse due to the fact the Sun/Moon opposition forms the centre rod of a very destined Lilith Yod. There are conjunctions at each corner and they contain all the potent sexual planets. This eclipse will bring a sharp focus on soul mate and triangular relationships. Mars conjunct Pluto is on Facies, the penetrating, and sometimes ruthless stare of the archer.

This boomerang Yod then can be seen as an archers bow, and at the arrows point we have…a hand grenade! Is this is a lethal weapon, a poison arrow or a cupids bow? The Lunar Eclipse is conjunct Urda, the Norse goddess of fate and the past. The Moon is more specifically on Prima Hyadum in the Hyades, a place I found to be highly sensitive to what is popular so many artists have this placement. It is also creativity tinged with sorrow though. Black Moon Lilith close by though is literally on the Bulls left eye, which I did find to be rather treacherous, so possibly here we find the weeping eye of the tearful Hyades.

November Lunar Eclipse Aspects
It’s almost like there are two strands of fate here. If one has anything between 6º-9º, then you may feel like you are in the eye of the storm. This Yod has both light and dark to it. Venus conjunct Saturn speaks of solid love commitments while Mars conjunct Pluto is deeply erotic, earth-shattering, volcanic sex. Phew, all that shooting down to Moon/Lilith. That’s one hell of an orgasm. I think this eclipse will reunite soul mates, but not in an easy way at all. It could be fatal attraction, reconnecting you with an old soul mate who brought you pain and sorrow, but with whom one becomes obsessed due to the past-life recognition. With Lilith there is always the danger of triangular relationships, so for those already committed there could also be interference from an embittered third person who wants revenge for a past life betrayal. But we have to step off the karmic wheel at some point. Mars/Pluto on Facies has to be ruthless so as to and cut off the sapping briar that is preventing these lover’s roses from blooming
And there's More - [link to darkstarastrology.com]

:bhc5e3:

I needed to read this today. Thank you Dances for sharing all you do hugs

hf
Anonymous Coward
Australia
11/22/2012 06:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: A~ 27875739

I needed to read this today. Thank you Dances for sharing all you do hugs

hf

hugs
Anonymous Coward
Australia
11/22/2012 06:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
5D High Heart Rising, Shen Ring & Shenu

[link to deniselefay.wordpress.com]

:jluu8:
Anonymous Coward
Australia
11/23/2012 12:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
captain

Anonymous Coward
Australia
11/23/2012 12:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
chuckle

From Astrosparkles

***ASTRO ALERT*** - OK, so I'm not normally this dramatic - but having just been in it, I can officially confirm that the chaos predicted earlier has well and truly begun. Two main players in this but a host of others lending a hand. Let's start with MARS sitting between 4-5 degrees CAPRICORN. He's currently square URANUS in Aries - so there's a very fiery feel to all of this energy. It's qui
ck, it's unpredictable, it's hair trigger - and given Mars rules tempers, cars, sex drive, aggression and violence, you need to be alert - because if its going to happen, it's going to happen very quickly and unexpectedly. The trigger point is now in play with the MOON now also in ARIES and building to her conjunction with Uranus which will then re-trigger this square through the next few hours - and bring a huge emotional content to it. And then we have the supporting cast - Mars is sextile to the left with CHIRON in PISCES and sextile to the right with SATURN in SCORPIO - and really, that kind of smacks of accidents, particularly aggro, burns, cars and broken bones. The other big player in all of this is MERCURY, currently stationing direct - and whenever Mercury stations, chaos follows. Add absentmindedness to the rocket fuel that is Mars/Uranus and you really do have a boiling cauldron ready to spill - I've already heard about a 100 car pile-up in Texas where two people lost their lives, I've heard about a broad daylight shooting in Sydney - and I've been on the road where people seem to be making up the rules - their rules - as they go. And all this with America's famous Black Friday's sales around the corner. Of course, if you can harness this dynamic energy then bravo to you and prepare to reap the rewards of catching a dragon, otherwise, be aware, be as alert as you can considering the Mercurial circumstances - and take it easy out there - because this is Martian energy overload
A~
United States
11/23/2012 12:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
chuckle

From Astrosparkles

***ASTRO ALERT*** - OK, so I'm not normally this dramatic - but having just been in it, I can officially confirm that the chaos predicted earlier has well and truly begun. Two main players in this but a host of others lending a hand. Let's start with MARS sitting between 4-5 degrees CAPRICORN. He's currently square URANUS in Aries - so there's a very fiery feel to all of this energy. It's qui
ck, it's unpredictable, it's hair trigger - and given Mars rules tempers, cars, sex drive, aggression and violence, you need to be alert - because if its going to happen, it's going to happen very quickly and unexpectedly. The trigger point is now in play with the MOON now also in ARIES and building to her conjunction with Uranus which will then re-trigger this square through the next few hours - and bring a huge emotional content to it. And then we have the supporting cast - Mars is sextile to the left with CHIRON in PISCES and sextile to the right with SATURN in SCORPIO - and really, that kind of smacks of accidents, particularly aggro, burns, cars and broken bones. The other big player in all of this is MERCURY, currently stationing direct - and whenever Mercury stations, chaos follows. Add absentmindedness to the rocket fuel that is Mars/Uranus and you really do have a boiling cauldron ready to spill - I've already heard about a 100 car pile-up in Texas where two people lost their lives, I've heard about a broad daylight shooting in Sydney - and I've been on the road where people seem to be making up the rules - their rules - as they go. And all this with America's famous Black Friday's sales around the corner. Of course, if you can harness this dynamic energy then bravo to you and prepare to reap the rewards of catching a dragon, otherwise, be aware, be as alert as you can considering the Mercurial circumstances - and take it easy out there - because this is Martian energy overload
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28105824

wtf? That just hit me out of nowhere...

hf
Anonymous Coward
Australia
11/23/2012 01:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
chuckle

From Astrosparkles

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28105824

wtf? That just hit me out of nowhere...

hf
 Quoting: A~ 27875739

chuckle Tis quick - I had a slight temper flare up cause someone was going to McDonald's and would not buy me a McFlurry? Cause did you know they contain 53grams of sugar - OMG - thats why they taste so good.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
11/23/2012 01:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nov 28, Wed. Partial Lunar Eclipse (6 Gemini 47) at 6:47 am and the Full Moon is occulting Jupiter. The Moon will be directly opposite the Earth from the Sun and will be fully illuminated as seen from Earth.The eclipse will be visible throughout most of Europe, eastern Africa, Asia, Australia, the Pacific Ocean, and North America.

The Sun and Moon are aligned on the stargate axis of Antares (heart of the Scorpion) and Aldebaran (eye of the Bull) accelerating the energy of these two stargate portals that represent the keys to the golden gate (Antares) and the silver gate (Aldebaran). Aldebaran is also where Jupiter has been hanging out and will continue to do so well into next year.

These are powerful symbols of balancing the heart and mind, or what we feel and what we think. When aligned these factors allow us to be powerful co-creators within this reality. When our thoughts are out of sink with what we feel in our hearts then it is challenging to consciously co-create anything. This Full Moon Lunar Eclipse is a fabulous time to hold a strong intention to bring the heart and mind into balance for the purpose of co-creating the New Earth in ways that are loving, supportive, and plentiful for all. From Celestial Timings

```:jgd8g:

GLP