Celestial Weather & Influences

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28737525
Australia
11/30/2012 07:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Celestial Weather & Influences
tsk tsk... better luck next time.. hmm nope no next time. enjoy your stay at hotel california, you can check out but you can never leave. pwnt
 Quoting: Perseus7

Maybe you could explain the above comment in non pun -- for me.

damned
 Quoting: Dances 28464147

lmao...I wonder if this was directed at me. Either way from what I remember he's some fool trying to be the "nobody" obesseions galore on this website with that subject. Some people are just nuts over it. I would pay him no mind as it seems he just thinks he knows it all but in reality he seems like a fool with that comment lol

hf
 Quoting: A 28638827

I don't pay people who write bs to me no mind Angels. Tis a little power trip for them, pretending they know something, when they don't at all. That why he did'nt bother explaining his comment to me as I asked.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
11/30/2012 07:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dances I have been heavily feeling the goddess energy for weeks now. Specifically IsIs and her energy. Osirius and Sirius are also playing a big part in all that I am feeling. Just wanted to share that as my love of Egypt is coming through in my everday life more and more. Strangeness but I flow with it. As it is directing me to her and all that she is associated with. IsIs is rising Dances... I love you hugs

rose
 Quoting: A~ 28638827

I agree -- you know A, today Im so exhausted, we are having a heat wave in Oz, I just want to sleep, don't think Ive ever felt like this, tis different. My SonRa leaves for a holiday in a few days with 2 friends going up the North Coast hired a wicked camper van. He's going up there to suss out the Uni he's going to next year. My empty nest days approach to quick. Love you.

:vcdx4:
Anonymous Coward
Australia
12/01/2012 12:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
Australia
12/01/2012 01:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Astrology Report for December
By Dorene Carrel

The New Moon occurs on December 13 at 22 Sagittarius. The focus is on the Sagittarian traits of expansion, freedom and truth-seeking, along with being optimistic, idealistic and benevolent. The shadow side is being arrogant and judgmental. It is favorable to discover where we can aim higher this month. On this same day, Uranus also turns direct at 5 Aries, which encourages originality and self-confidence. This day contains strong fiery energy that will help us move forward with new beginnings. The Sabian symbol for this degree, “A Chinese Laundry,” suggests the idea of cleansing on all levels in preparation for the coming shifts. It can also indicate becoming more aware of our special strengths so we can survive and prosper more easily in a changing environment.
The Mercury/Jupiter opposition on December 17 favors meeting others who expand our horizons. With favorable Venus aspects, December 22 will be a good time for social events and networking. However, there is a danger of overextending ourselves and information overload.
The Winter Solstice arrives on December 21 (at 3:12 am PST) when the Sun moves into Capricorn. At this time Jupiter in Gemini forms a yod, or “Finger of God” aspect, with Saturn in Scorpio and Pluto in Capricorn. Saturn and Pluto represent our older patterns that need to be restructured or released. Both point to Jupiter as the focal point, which indicates the path of discovering and following our higher truth and ideals. Saturn and Pluto will help us deepen the process and release old beliefs and fears. The favorable sextile between Saturn and Pluto, exact on December 26, helps us stay grounded while encountering change. This aspect is also exact two more times in March and September 2013.
The Full Moon occurs on December 28 at 7 Cancer. This period will likely enhance activities centered on home and family, along with concerns about personal foundations of safety and security. The ongoing Pluto square Uranus aspect is activated, which brings increased prospects for major life changes. Finding better sources of inner support will bring positive change to our outer experiences. The Sabian symbols emphasize this theme: “In a sun-lit home domesticated birds sing joyously,” and “A group of rabbits dressed in human clothes walk as if on parade; the tendency in all forms of life to imitate higher forms as a stimulus to growth.”
The Sun/Pluto alignment on December 30 brings focus to issues of personal empowerment and transformation. By now we realize the December Solstice didn’t signify any imminent catastrophe, but a rebirth into greater possibilities. The Mars/Uranus sextile on December 31 provides an energized drive for the transition into the next year. Blessings for a wonderful and prosperous New Year!
[link to us2.campaign-archive2.com]
Anonymous Coward
Australia
12/01/2012 02:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
I followed the wavespell back in the 90's for a year, everyday. Dec is turning out to quite the gate - the gate of all gates, so many number's -the energies are mind blowing to say the least lots of good threads on glp on this.

HarmonyH - I saw my gate in the sun today on the old internal screen, tis abit rusty but starting to work again. Love to All

Thread: In Honor of Blue (Page 5)

:kpu8:
Anonymous Coward
Australia
12/01/2012 03:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Facing the Unknown at Zero Point
by Sandra Walter on November 28, 2012

It’s time for no time: braving new Zero Point territory without a map

Zero Point is the underlying energetic of absolute interconnected stillness from which all experiences are born. It’s the glimmer of clarity when the mind stops creating a false reality. It’s the presence of all that is; infinite and neutral, awaiting a thought to create something from its boundless state of possibility.

The illusions of a dense vibration are dissipating as we reach Zero Point. Time wobbles, speeds up, slows down and gets very funky during a dimensional shift. Least valuable gift for the holidays this year: a watch.

The very planet we love and live on is utilizing the dynamics of the galactic squeeze in December to create the Brand New. For those who choose to create an experience in alignment with where the Shift is going, rather than be at the mercy of evolution, it’s time to face the bold unknown on the 12-12-12.

The 12-12-12 to 12-21-12 Gateway

When all of the sacred geometry, ancient history, predictions, channels, physics and galactic battles have been explored, the moment of truth comes down to one thing: What do you know, and what will you do.

The great cosmic trigger of birthing the New arrives at midnight in 14 days. What you are creating for yourself, Creator In-Carnate? What has been learned after all of this searching, reading, watching, talk-talk-talking about the possibilities available to you? Does the unknown excite or scare you?

It’s one thing to read and chat and debate about the Shift in consciousness. It is quite another to engage in it. To know and not do is to not know at all.

Even if you are exhausted by triple digit activations, this is the last one. Give it all you’ve got. I AM REminding the beloved light tribe to prepare and be open to receive the gifts of the 12-12-12. This is when the great lifting of the Kachina mask begins. Let’s be sure we don’t find a hypocrite or a frightened HUman under there, we have plenty of those on the planet – let’s do something much more interesting.
[link to www.sandrawalter.com]

:djfusd6:
Anonymous Coward
Australia
12/01/2012 04:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
Australia
12/02/2012 12:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
The tones don't cease anymore.

:okju6:
Anonymous Coward
Australia
12/02/2012 12:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Planet Alert Newsletter
December 2012

In my last article I mentioned that the 26 degree Scorpio ascendant of the lunar eclipse on November 28th would be activating the west coast, including the area from Vancouver B.C to San Francisco. Scorpio is a water sign and rules storms. As I am writing this article San Francisco is getting an abundance of rain. The moon is activating 40N latitude and this is the latitude of San Francisco. How’s that for the accuracy of Astrology?

I also wrote in my last article that on October 26, 2012 a voice said to me “The Ark of the Covenant has been activated.” Along with this activation the Veil around Earth came down, and the storm called Sandy happened. The Veil coming down caused lots of negative thoughts to circulate around Earth and land on certain people. Negative thoughts cause a lot of acid in the system and can be relieved by seeing the violet flame of transformation flowing through your body. I think empaths experienced lots of those thoughts because they tend to draw people’s stuff to them to be transformed.

I think the Ark will continue to be activated as we move into this exciting time-frame. The next activation I see occurring is at the time of the upcoming new moon which is just after midnight on December 12, 2012, which is actually December 13th PST. This Stargate will stay wide open until Christmas, or maybe forever.

I know there is a group meeting in Arkansas on December 12 to activate the large crystals that are in that area. The first three letters in Arkansas is Ark. I believe this is where the crystals of Atlantis are located. They have been dormant for a long time but have started to come alive in the past year or so. With the large group that will be gathered there on December 12th there will very likely be a large activation of those crystals, and the Ark of the Covenant. I think it would be a good idea to activate our own crystals. Check out www.Earth-Keeper.com

I checked out the New Moon chart for December 13, 2012 and it is very interesting. First of all Lilith, also called the black moon because it is on such a high frequency that it is invisible, will be on 28 degrees Sagittarius at that time. This is where the galactic center is located. Lilith is the ruler of this upcoming new age that apparently starts at this time. She will be exactly opposing Ceres, which is the asteroid that represents Earth. They will work together to open the crystals in Arkansas that connect with the Galactic Center. What an energy that will be.

Juno, the goddess of marriage will be conjunct Lilith at that time and this could represent the marriage between our male and female self. This is referred to as the alchemical marriage that unites our positive and negative selves into one. This is when our brains become one. This could be the activation of unity consciousness, which is what the new age is all about.

According to the 13 sign zodiac, the sun will be moving through the constellation of Asclepius, which is the 13th sign of the zodiac. The Sun moves through this constellation from November 30 to December 16th. December 12/13 is when the Stargate opens and we can start coming into our power. It’s time to start manifesting our Christ (crystal) energy, and move into our Rainbow bodies that vibrate to the number 13.

The number 13 is what the new age is all about. We are fast reaching 13 hertz and zero point energy. The number 13 represents women and the Statue of Liberty. As I see it New York had to be cleansed to release all of the old energy that was stuck there. I know it had to happen but I feel much compassion for the people who are going through so much tribulation. New York represents women, and the United States is the New Jer (USA) lem. The Pacific Northwest, which runs from Mt Shasta to Vancouver, B.C., is the spiritual center of the New Jerusalem. This area is lined up with Alcyone, the central sun of the Pleiadean system.

The United States is the 13th tribe of Israel, the daughter tribe. Lots of people talk about the 12 tribes of Israel but very few people talk about the 13th tribe. This tribe has been hidden from sight for a long time just like they took the power of the goddess away. Now it is time for more people to become aware of the power of love.

Look at the symbolism of the number 13 with Washington, D.C. and the dollar bill. The number 13 is written all over the dollar bill. Check it out. We set up our government on July 4, 1776 which corresponds with 13 degrees Cancer, which is where the star Sirius is located. We have been under the guidance of Sirius for a long time. The main constellation the city was set up under is the sign Virgo, and the planet Venus. Our flag has several five pointed stars on it. The five pointed star represents the goddess and Venus.

We are about ready to enter 2013. Those are the two main numbers of the Dreamspell Calendar. There are 20 glyphs in that calendar and 13 wavespells. The Mayan calendar is based on the planet Venus and the Pleiadian Star System. We are about to move into a new cycle based on the number 13. Goddess energy is the love that flows from the hearts of both male and females and it’s time to start manifesting this love energy and live in peace and harmony.
Rest of article - [link to us2.campaign-archive2.com]

chuckle 13-20-33

:zzxxs3:
A
User ID: 28852509
United States
12/02/2012 01:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
The tones don't cease anymore.

:okju6:
 Quoting: Dances

I feel it ;) It's at the perfect time right now...

music

hf
Anonymous Coward
Australia
12/02/2012 01:11 AM
Report Abusive Post

music

hf
 Quoting: A 28852509

hugs what a calming presence you are A - I've been dancin with timewatcher - one minute Im a asshole next he gives me flowers - men go figure. I found the bolded bit in Planet Alert very intresting - Lillith/Isis ?? Anything could happen at any time. Love you

:kloi8:
A~
United States
12/02/2012 12:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dances I have been heavily feeling the goddess energy for weeks now. Specifically IsIs and her energy. Osirius and Sirius are also playing a big part in all that I am feeling. Just wanted to share that as my love of Egypt is coming through in my everday life more and more. Strangeness but I flow with it. As it is directing me to her and all that she is associated with. IsIs is rising Dances... I love you hugs

rose
 Quoting: A~ 28638827

I agree -- you know A, today Im so exhausted, we are having a heat wave in Oz, I just want to sleep, don't think Ive ever felt like this, tis different. My SonRa leaves for a holiday in a few days with 2 friends going up the North Coast hired a wicked camper van. He's going up there to suss out the Uni he's going to next year. My empty nest days approach to quick. Love you.

:vcdx4:

Sending you love Dances. I can't imagine how hard that is...but you know he will enjoy this trip. Ah to be young again. Such amazing opportunities your son has had and will have :) Always remember you have my info. If you ever want to talk on the phone. Call...or even if ya want to write. You are not alone honey. hugs

smile_kiss

rose
A~
United States
12/02/2012 12:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28737525

Watched this video a few days ago...awesome info :)

hf
A
United States
12/02/2012 12:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Planet Alert Newsletter
December 2012

In my last article I mentioned that the 26 degree Scorpio ascendant of the lunar eclipse on November 28th would be activating the west coast, including the area from Vancouver B.C to San Francisco. Scorpio is a water sign and rules storms. As I am writing this article San Francisco is getting an abundance of rain. The moon is activating 40N latitude and this is the latitude of San Francisco. How’s that for the accuracy of Astrology?

I also wrote in my last article that on October 26, 2012 a voice said to me “The Ark of the Covenant has been activated.” Along with this activation the Veil around Earth came down, and the storm called Sandy happened. The Veil coming down caused lots of negative thoughts to circulate around Earth and land on certain people. Negative thoughts cause a lot of acid in the system and can be relieved by seeing the violet flame of transformation flowing through your body. I think empaths experienced lots of those thoughts because they tend to draw people’s stuff to them to be transformed.

I think the Ark will continue to be activated as we move into this exciting time-frame. The next activation I see occurring is at the time of the upcoming new moon which is just after midnight on December 12, 2012, which is actually December 13th PST. This Stargate will stay wide open until Christmas, or maybe forever.

I know there is a group meeting in Arkansas on December 12 to activate the large crystals that are in that area. The first three letters in Arkansas is Ark. I believe this is where the crystals of Atlantis are located. They have been dormant for a long time but have started to come alive in the past year or so. With the large group that will be gathered there on December 12th there will very likely be a large activation of those crystals, and the Ark of the Covenant. I think it would be a good idea to activate our own crystals. Check out www.Earth-Keeper.com

I checked out the New Moon chart for December 13, 2012 and it is very interesting. First of all Lilith, also called the black moon because it is on such a high frequency that it is invisible, will be on 28 degrees Sagittarius at that time. This is where the galactic center is located. Lilith is the ruler of this upcoming new age that apparently starts at this time. She will be exactly opposing Ceres, which is the asteroid that represents Earth. They will work together to open the crystals in Arkansas that connect with the Galactic Center. What an energy that will be.

Juno, the goddess of marriage will be conjunct Lilith at that time and this could represent the marriage between our male and female self. This is referred to as the alchemical marriage that unites our positive and negative selves into one. This is when our brains become one. This could be the activation of unity consciousness, which is what the new age is all about.

According to the 13 sign zodiac, the sun will be moving through the constellation of Asclepius, which is the 13th sign of the zodiac. The Sun moves through this constellation from November 30 to December 16th. December 12/13 is when the Stargate opens and we can start coming into our power. It’s time to start manifesting our Christ (crystal) energy, and move into our Rainbow bodies that vibrate to the number 13.

The number 13 is what the new age is all about. We are fast reaching 13 hertz and zero point energy. The number 13 represents women and the Statue of Liberty. As I see it New York had to be cleansed to release all of the old energy that was stuck there. I know it had to happen but I feel much compassion for the people who are going through so much tribulation. New York represents women, and the United States is the New Jer (USA) lem. The Pacific Northwest, which runs from Mt Shasta to Vancouver, B.C., is the spiritual center of the New Jerusalem. This area is lined up with Alcyone, the central sun of the Pleiadean system.

The United States is the 13th tribe of Israel, the daughter tribe. Lots of people talk about the 12 tribes of Israel but very few people talk about the 13th tribe. This tribe has been hidden from sight for a long time just like they took the power of the goddess away. Now it is time for more people to become aware of the power of love.

Look at the symbolism of the number 13 with Washington, D.C. and the dollar bill. The number 13 is written all over the dollar bill. Check it out. We set up our government on July 4, 1776 which corresponds with 13 degrees Cancer, which is where the star Sirius is located. We have been under the guidance of Sirius for a long time. The main constellation the city was set up under is the sign Virgo, and the planet Venus. Our flag has several five pointed stars on it. The five pointed star represents the goddess and Venus.

We are about ready to enter 2013. Those are the two main numbers of the Dreamspell Calendar. There are 20 glyphs in that calendar and 13 wavespells. The Mayan calendar is based on the planet Venus and the Pleiadian Star System. We are about to move into a new cycle based on the number 13. Goddess energy is the love that flows from the hearts of both male and females and it’s time to start manifesting this love energy and live in peace and harmony.
Rest of article - [link to us2.campaign-archive2.com]

chuckle 13-20-33

:zzxxs3:

hmmm trying to take that all in. I will think about all of it for a bit...ya know me Dances sometimes it takes a minute. chuckle

bump

hf
A
United States
12/02/2012 12:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

music

hf
 Quoting: A 28852509

hugs what a calming presence you are A - I've been dancin with timewatcher - one minute Im a asshole next he gives me flowers - men go figure. I found the bolded bit in Planet Alert very intresting - Lillith/Isis ?? Anything could happen at any time. Love you

:kloi8:

chuckle I saw that...just got done reading it again lol I know it can. There is this energy that has been around so strong. Prompting me not to hold back at all! I don't know what else to do with that lol So today I am confused by it...I will listen to some music and chill out with a joint in a bit and see what comes to me chuckle A bit of the good stuff always opens me up even more lol I love you Dances!

hf
HarmonyH
User ID: 16629794
United States
12/02/2012 08:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Had this energy calling me these past few days had to come back !!!!

Then I see all your new posts and information and Angels awesomeness ....

I believe you hit it on the nail with the 12/3, 12/12, 12/21 and 12/30 .....

it's push -- push head is coming out - push body semi out
and push we are here on the other side of the sun(s)

I keep closing my eyes and seeing something lit up in the sky so immense that all will see it --some will fear it -- some will welcome it - some will just know

luv this on your video
2012 and the Psychedelic Shamans by Thomas Razzeto:
[link to www.infinitelymystical.com]

LUV YOU BOTH DEARLY !!!
HarmonyH
User ID: 16629794
United States
12/03/2012 04:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Birds again going wacko

To me personally it means another shift (like your volume dial it gets getting higher ) going through one special tuning today

Love to all

HarmonyH
keep seeing the two suns --- kissing :)
Ahim-sa

User ID: 4020072
United States
12/05/2012 03:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ahoy all ye Celestials! hi

hf
shift
happens
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29115329
Australia
12/05/2012 08:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

I keep closing my eyes and seeing something lit up in the sky so immense that all will see it --some will fear it -- some will welcome it - some will just know

luv this on your video

LUV YOU BOTH DEARLY !!!
 Quoting: HarmonyH 16629794

Hello HarmonyH - I wonder what will be in the sky ? Maybe a spiral galaxy, collecting thousands of sparks from the earth - maybe planet x - maybe a blue beam project -lol. Thanks for link. Love ya

:lpo9i:
Anonymous Coward
Australia
12/05/2012 08:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Helical Rise of
The Moon, Spica, Saturn, Venus & Mercury

December 2 through December 10

The helical rising of Spica, Saturn, Venus and Mercury can be seen throughout a several day period of early December 2012. The Moon will join in when it conjoins Spica on December 9.
[link to www.lunarplanner.com]

Nick Anthony Fiorenza
Copyright © 2012 Nick Anthony Fiorenza, All Rights Reserved

:kpmku:
Anonymous Coward
Australia
12/05/2012 08:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf
 Quoting: Ahim-sa

```:8ygr5:
Anonymous Coward
Australia
12/05/2012 08:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Jupiter and Galactic Goodies ~ 5 Dec 2012

Recently our friend Jupiter made an opposition to the enigmatic Great Attractor - as noted in previous posts. In honor of this continuing opposition and given the fact that Jupiter is now the closest to the Earth that he will be until 2021, more emphasis on the Great Attractor and other Galactic Goodies is due. And since it is the holiday season, this will be a bullet point post.

Another notation before beginning... if you click on the Galactic Anomalies link midway down the link banner on the left side of my website’s home page, there you will find articles on the Galactic Center, Great Attractor and more, complete with positions, what it is, and the basics of interpretive meaning.

Okay, so here’s a galactic tour of the next couple of weeks. And since these are large, gravitationally wide objects, I’m posting the dates as a conservative range of days the influences will be in play; likely they can be felt longer.

December 5 - 7: Sun conjunct the Great Attractor

Wake it up! Whether it’s your energy, creativity, activity in general, or you name it, get it going. This is an annual event summoning people to do what they need to do for the holidays, but more it’s a call to recognize that three weeks remain in the Gregorian Year, two weeks in the Mayan Year. So what do you need to do to tick off items on the list of things to do this year? Tick, tick...

December 7 - 9: Chariklo conjunct the Great Attractor

Chariklo, a centaur as is her mate, Chiron, aids in setting boundaries. She draws the line in the sand of where compromise is possible up to and not beyond. She creates distinctions between people and activities and where they belong. She determines what can be part of one’s inner circle and indicates those that most be kept outside one’s sacred space, confined to social space and more casual interaction or involvement. With contact to the Great Attractor, all options and relationships are on the table... until a moment of energetic discernment happens, wherein one creates an inarguable assessment of where things belong. It’s okay to turn down a holiday party. It’s okay to take the inexperienced intern applicant under a mentor’s wing - both based upon an energy determination of this fits, or it does not.

December 17 - 19: Sun conjunct the Galactic Center

Progressive, innovative concepts linger in the ethers. Point your satellite dish upward in any direction and listen. Allow at least fifteen minutes, twice a day. Ask what you need to do to add to your portfolio of creativity, work station in life, or greater destiny mission for this incarnation. See if the Universe wants you to be summoned to a greater task. Doesn’t hurt to ask, right? Oh, but once the solstice rolls around, the Sun transits a series of powerful pulsars that unleash a frenzy of work activity. It may be the holidays, but there’s never any point in waiting until next year to get a good idea going. This is a perfect time to survey the foundation, perform background research, and connect the pipe that will soon lie unseen underground. As well, keep a good sense of humor in place when confronting life’s ironies.

December 18 - 21: Mercury conjunct the Great Attractor

Take a moment at least for the objective consideration of all points of view. Be eclectic, curious, truth-seeking and universally understanding in conversations, queries, interactions and debates. Great inventive ideas gestate if one permits biases to be set aside and allows a look around the bend, or behind the situation. It’s a bit of the “man behind the green curtain” syndrome. The mystery may be more or less than what you think. Regardless, new ideas lurk for those willing to pull back that curtain.

December 25 (or 26th, depending upon where in the world you are): Mars enters Aquarius

Some of the heaviness will shift. But with the Sun prevailing in Capricorn, how well can you mix resident weird with the mandate of practicality and reality?

December 25 - 27: Venus conjunct the Great Attractor

On the personal level, think about how this current run of great ideas can be put into a play in a useful, contribute to your economic well-being sort of way. Bear in mind it will be up to you to perform duo diligence. No need to be like those folks who post on screenwriting blogs that they have a tidbit of an idea and all it takes is a screenwriter to write it for free and give them a million dollars. Or, it’s like a query to your astrologer... if you ask for a good time for... it remains a fact that you must apply the talent, time and work to get the magical “out of thin air,” “overnight sensation” result.

In the last week of the year, Mercury and soon after Venus will transit the Galactic Center to set up the new year. More then, to make the most of the last days of 2012 and position in the starting block for 2013.

Happy Holidays to you and yours, however you celebrate. May the season be festive and may their be peace on earth and good will in humankind.
[link to philipsedgwick.com]

:asqw21:
Anonymous Coward
Australia
12/06/2012 10:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't whether to laugh or cry - lol - this women runs my country.

Anonymous Coward
Australia
12/06/2012 11:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Turn of the Wheel
Winter Solstice - Dec 21-23, 2012

What if YOU were actually "enough" in this moment just being empty, totally lovable with NOTHING ADDED, NOTHING SUBTRACTED? Just FEEL that possibility in this moment! How many lifetimes will it take to recognize yourself without judgment, as already whole, perfectly lovable as you are in this moment? Imagine right now, who you would be with nothing left to do, strive for, or become. Oh, your mind can come up with a million reasons why that just isn't possible, but at some point in the soul journey through lifetimes, you WILL recognize that you are enough just being an open, empty vessel for the Divine currency of Love to be poured into. Could this Solstice be that moment? Could all of our striving, driving, craving, doing, grasping, have finally led us to realize the truth that lies behind all the changing appearances? What if all this hoopla and mental conjecturing leading up to the Dec. 21st 2012 date has all been merely pointing us to this ultra simple recognition? What if for this short time in human history, in the Solstice somewhere in the window between Dec. 21st and Dec 23rd you were actually to RECOGNIZE IN A LIVING TANGIBLE WAY what the Buddha's Heart Sutra states: WHAT IS REAL IS EMPTY AND WHAT IS EMPTY IS REAL?

Form is emptiness and emptiness is form. Folks, these are not just words. This is NOT just another spiritual concept. Most have not experienced this state in a direct enough way to take it out of being a concept... but what I am going to witness with you here, is that we will have an unprecedented opportunity to have a REAL experience of this state, this Winter Solstice 2012. While many will be called into various forms of "doingness", I am here to hold a strong voice for EMPTINESS during this precious opportunity and window... for being simply Empty Vessels for Divine frequency to uplift and recalibrate, through Grace, the vibration of the whole planet, the whole human race. And all that is required is that we are in Emptiness, to receive this Divine gift of frequency that will allow us to have a direct experience of Unity consciousness! Our purpose is to simply be human tube torus electro-magnetic oscillators. (I highly recommend seeing this beautiful video link for a visual of this. [link to www.bluestarlove.com] Or more simply put, we are simply resonant tuning forks that will, through our coherence* in Emptiness, ground, transmit, amplify, stabilize and resonate what is being Divinely poured into our planetary Chalice. The pyramids around the globe are the hardware that we are analogously the software to, in this process of transmission, stabilization and amplification. It is time now to demonstrate our ability to simply BE empty, coherent, resonators!

What has been demonstrated to me, over and over as a vessel for the Sacred Feminine in the space of my long life, is that if it is simple, it is more likely to be true. What could be MORE simple than this? The mind says, "Ah, it just couldn't be that easy." I have witnessed Her grace personally too many times not to strongly counter that perception. It IS just that easy, as we open to receive the Divine gift of Grace!

I have endeavored to live my life from this place of Emptiness being what is REAL, and I am overjoyed to see it coming to bloom in the planetary collective. We are all now powerfully, mythically called to be resonant capacitors, frequency holders, in this emergent, planetary field, in Emptiness!

We are also at the same time called to be sacred Witnesses to the holy alchemical marriage of male and female within each of us, the Heiros Gamos, that is now astrologically playing out in the larger field of the Milky Way Rift at Winter Solstice 2012, where Cosmic Mother and Cosmic Father, Christ and the Magdelane, Thoth and Seshat, Isis and Osirus, Venus and Mars are joining to celebrate with us, the Wedding Feast of the release of a new cosmological template of balanced human evolution. Let us celebrate entering into Unity Consciousness, in the freedom of Emptiness! Will things look like we have entered a new world? Yes, if you are looking from the inside out. To some it will appear as if nothing has happened. As the alchemists say: "As viewed. So appears." This is just the way awareness works my beloved dears, since, as you well know, we are the movie directors of the outpicturing of our own consciousness.

In this process, remember, the nature of the Chalice is to be empty in order to contain. We ARE each a chalice. By simply being empty, we are creating a clear station on which the Divine can transmit pure vibrational frequency. Mother's response to me, in all simplicity, in answer to how to prepare for this time was, "Empty your chalice to receive my feast!" We have been doing that over the last months/years with clearing our bodies, our psyches, our shadow material, emptying out, in preparation for this "once in many lifetimes" opportunity. For many, this stripping down to Essence has been perceived as a painful process of shedding, houses, jobs, relationships, but take heart, it was all necessary to "empty your chalice to receive the feast!" During this potent time, continue to be aware personally and collectively, owning, shedding and releasing whatever shadow material still appears to stand between you and embodying Divine Love! It all comes down to a very simple choice, in each moment, each interaction, to choose love rather than to separate from self or the appearance of "other". Is this the lifetime to MAKE THAT CHOICE?

On the other end of the spectrum, as you approach this potent window of opportunity, remember that being in the open eyed meditation that Emptiness represents, engaging in the expanded states implied in open heartedness, joy, unconditional love, gratitude, awe, celebration, (ecstatic process of all sorts), all lift our frequencies to resonate with the expanded frequencies that will be available for us to resonate with during this time. Now, did I catch you off guard? Were you holding a belief/perception that you had to be sitting still in closed eyed meditation, in order to be empty? As Adyashanti says: "If Emptiness isn't dancing, it isn't Emptiness." Emptiness cannot actually be defined, rather can only be pointed to in the description of being a mind without thought to clutter it, a spaciousness, a sense of profound peace and resting in joyful non-doing. And in a culture that does everything in its power to keep us asleep and distracted from embodying that awareness, it is wise to remember that Emptiness flourishes in conscious cultivation. The good news is that in the Sacred Feminine, ecstatic process is what empties us, whether that is dancing, singing, love making, eating with full ecstatic awareness, getting a massage, being in awe in nature etc. Doesn't sound like difficult preparation, right?
And so, I lovingly leave you with this: STOP STRUGGLING, TRYING, DOING! FINALLY fully RECOGNIZE THAT YOUR ECSTATIC EMPTINESS AND LOVING BEING ARE MORE THAN ENOUGH!! Wherever you find yourself this Winter Solstice 2012, please BE EMPTY, being there! And may you have a direct experience of the truth of the Buddha's Heart Sutra: What is real is empty and what is empty is real and thus ecstatically embrace the wisdom of Emptiness in your daily life! And with Grace may you truly emerge in the ecstatic freedom of the Nada and Her holy Temple of I am Not, Essence as Unity Consciousness!

I end this simple Solstice offering with a quote from my Beloved, Rumi:

Nothing.

We are Emptiness.
When you are with everyone but me,

You are with no one.

When you are with no one but me,

You're with everyone.,

Instead of being so bound up with everyone,

Be everyone.

When you become that many, you're nothing.

Empty.

I celebrate each one of us finding and dancing in Ecstatic Emergence, in the freedom of Emptiness! And to that end, do I dedicate this offering.

In Devotion to the One Heart,

In lakech,

Your Sister, ariel

ariel must be an angel -her message resonates imho.
:nvbyzl:
Anonymous Coward
Australia
12/06/2012 11:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
DAY 22ND DECEMBER AND INTO THE NEW EARTH, NEW YOU, NEW LIFE
This is the start of the new cycle but the influence of the alignment is still strong in fact it has just got half way through. At noon 22nd December Mexican time is when the eight minutes of cosmic light illuminates us according to Ac Tah, of the Mayan people.
NZ 7am 23rd Dec AUST EST 5am 23rd GMT 6pm 22nd [link to www.timeanddate.com]
This is half way between the three day doorway.
In this excerpt ( [link to www.youtube.com] he speaks about what is happening around December 21st 2012 and its significance to the world. Check out his website www.actah2012.com

```:hou65qw:
Anonymous Coward
Australia
12/07/2012 07:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
12-12-12 Through 12-21-12
[link to deniselefay.wordpress.com]
This thread
User ID: 29208752
United States
12/08/2012 01:12 AM
Report Abusive Post

luv this on your video

LUV YOU BOTH DEARLY !!!
 Quoting: HarmonyH 16629794

is a gateway...that is what just came to me...awesome! lol ;)

hugs

rose
familiar energy
United States
12/08/2012 01:15 AM
Report Abusive Post

hf
 Quoting: Ahim-sa

herethere Hello Ahim-sa :)

hf
Thank You!
United States
12/08/2012 01:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Jupiter and Galactic Goodies ~ 5 Dec 2012

Recently our friend Jupiter made an opposition to the enigmatic Great Attractor - as noted in previous posts. In honor of this continuing opposition and given the fact that Jupiter is now the closest to the Earth that he will be until 2021, more emphasis on the Great Attractor and other Galactic Goodies is due. And since it is the holiday season, this will be a bullet point post.

Another notation before beginning... if you click on the Galactic Anomalies link midway down the link banner on the left side of my website’s home page, there you will find articles on the Galactic Center, Great Attractor and more, complete with positions, what it is, and the basics of interpretive meaning.

Okay, so here’s a galactic tour of the next couple of weeks. And since these are large, gravitationally wide objects, I’m posting the dates as a conservative range of days the influences will be in play; likely they can be felt longer.

December 5 - 7: Sun conjunct the Great Attractor

Wake it up! Whether it’s your energy, creativity, activity in general, or you name it, get it going. This is an annual event summoning people to do what they need to do for the holidays, but more it’s a call to recognize that three weeks remain in the Gregorian Year, two weeks in the Mayan Year. So what do you need to do to tick off items on the list of things to do this year? Tick, tick...

December 7 - 9: Chariklo conjunct the Great Attractor

Chariklo, a centaur as is her mate, Chiron, aids in setting boundaries. She draws the line in the sand of where compromise is possible up to and not beyond. She creates distinctions between people and activities and where they belong. She determines what can be part of one’s inner circle and indicates those that most be kept outside one’s sacred space, confined to social space and more casual interaction or involvement. With contact to the Great Attractor, all options and relationships are on the table... until a moment of energetic discernment happens, wherein one creates an inarguable assessment of where things belong. It’s okay to turn down a holiday party. It’s okay to take the inexperienced intern applicant under a mentor’s wing - both based upon an energy determination of this fits, or it does not.

December 17 - 19: Sun conjunct the Galactic Center

Progressive, innovative concepts linger in the ethers. Point your satellite dish upward in any direction and listen. Allow at least fifteen minutes, twice a day. Ask what you need to do to add to your portfolio of creativity, work station in life, or greater destiny mission for this incarnation. See if the Universe wants you to be summoned to a greater task. Doesn’t hurt to ask, right? Oh, but once the solstice rolls around, the Sun transits a series of powerful pulsars that unleash a frenzy of work activity. It may be the holidays, but there’s never any point in waiting until next year to get a good idea going. This is a perfect time to survey the foundation, perform background research, and connect the pipe that will soon lie unseen underground. As well, keep a good sense of humor in place when confronting life’s ironies.

December 18 - 21: Mercury conjunct the Great Attractor

Take a moment at least for the objective consideration of all points of view. Be eclectic, curious, truth-seeking and universally understanding in conversations, queries, interactions and debates. Great inventive ideas gestate if one permits biases to be set aside and allows a look around the bend, or behind the situation. It’s a bit of the “man behind the green curtain” syndrome. The mystery may be more or less than what you think. Regardless, new ideas lurk for those willing to pull back that curtain.

December 25 (or 26th, depending upon where in the world you are): Mars enters Aquarius

Some of the heaviness will shift. But with the Sun prevailing in Capricorn, how well can you mix resident weird with the mandate of practicality and reality?

December 25 - 27: Venus conjunct the Great Attractor

On the personal level, think about how this current run of great ideas can be put into a play in a useful, contribute to your economic well-being sort of way. Bear in mind it will be up to you to perform duo diligence. No need to be like those folks who post on screenwriting blogs that they have a tidbit of an idea and all it takes is a screenwriter to write it for free and give them a million dollars. Or, it’s like a query to your astrologer... if you ask for a good time for... it remains a fact that you must apply the talent, time and work to get the magical “out of thin air,” “overnight sensation” result.

In the last week of the year, Mercury and soon after Venus will transit the Galactic Center to set up the new year. More then, to make the most of the last days of 2012 and position in the starting block for 2013.

Happy Holidays to you and yours, however you celebrate. May the season be festive and may their be peace on earth and good will in humankind.
[link to philipsedgwick.com]

:asqw21:

Omg...there is magic all around right now dances. In the air...waiting for the obvious to appear. What the hell is that right now for each of us? I will be coming back to read this again this month. Thank you so much for posting this hugs

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29356713
Australia
12/08/2012 04:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Omg...there is magic all around right now dances. In the air...waiting for the obvious to appear. What the hell is that right now for each of us? I will be coming back to read this again this month. Thank you so much for posting this hugs

hf
 Quoting: Thank You! 29208752

Hi A -magik you say - you know I've put on 3kgs just this week, maybe tis the chocolate milk,seems alot of weight for 2 cartons of milk. And dam sometimes I just need my treats. Im finding myself totally alone,the garden is the only solice at this time for me it seems. Thankyou for being here.

:energybear8:

GLP