Celestial Weather & Influences

Dances
User ID: 923937
Australia
03/23/2010 09:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Celestial Weather & Influences
The above 2 posts are saying the same thing --Now is the time to work with Forgiveness on All levels hf

Self Acceptance & Your Divine Nature
- 9th Dimensional Pleaidian Collective & The Sirian High Command

We would like to talk this month about self acceptance for all your traits and perceived flaws. Each of you is a spark of Divine Creation. It is impossible for you to be anything short of perfection.

Read more at:
[link to www.higherfrequencies.net]

Last Edited by Dr. Acula on 04/30/2013 01:14 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 923937
Australia
03/24/2010 03:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
```2012 is the Chinese Year of The Dragon```

March 23rd, 2010
Chinese Dragon in Space!
Written by Nancy Atkinson

:juy34:
NGC 5189. Credit: ESO

This new image from the ESO telescope in Chile shows what looks like a Chinese dragon in the sky. But really, it is NGC 5189 an S-shaped planetary nebula adorned with red and green cosmic fireworks. This dragon isn't breathing fire – the colorful "smoke" is a signal that a star is dying.

At the end of its life, a star with a mass less than eight times that of the Sun will blow its outer layers away, giving rise to a planetary nebula. Some of these stellar puffballs are almost round, resembling huge soap bubbles or giant planets (hence the name), but others, such as NGC 5189 are more intricate.

In particular, this planetary nebula exhibits a curious “S”-shaped profile, with a central bar that is most likely the projection of an inner ring of gas discharged by the star, seen edge on. The details of the physical processes producing such a complex symmetry from a simple, spherical star are still the object of astronomical controversy. One possibility is that the star has a very close (but unseen) companion. Over time the orbits drift due to precession and this could result in the complex curves on the opposite sides of the star visible in this image.

This image has been taken with the New Technology Telescope at ESO’s La Silla Observatory in Chile, using the now decommissioned EMMI instrument. It is a combination of exposures taken through different narrowband filters, each designed to catch only the light coming from the glow of a given chemical element, namely hydrogen, oxygen and nitrogen.
[link to www.universetoday.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 924745
Australia
03/24/2010 04:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Galactic Times

As the Sun Sees It ~ 24 March 2010

It was but a short time ago when astrologers so looked forward to Mars resuming the prograde motion it maintains more than 90% of the time. It is a well-known fact in several astrological systems that when Mars and Saturn both retrograde above, momentum seems a scanty commodity.

Mars is now direct, only recently gathering anything that looks like speed and vigor, though he's been a bright, inspiring spot of nightly observation. Saturn now stands slightly more than halfway through his current retrograde - 69 days down, 67 days to go - and while some evidence of progress may be apparent, why is it that for every step forward, others must pitch such a fit about anything resembling something different and hopefully more inspired? Didn't we learn from the Academy Awards that bigger bucks at the box office doesn't mean better in quality? "Sure," declares Saturn's hardest bottom line, "Believe what you will. Ha, ha, ha, ha! Only those things good as gold count." I wonder if within such claims, Saturn's spokesperson(s) realize(s) that gold comes from Pluto's realm... and now Pluto delves into the sign Saturn rules. Hmmm.

[link to www.philipsedgwick.com]

Last Edited by Dr. Acula on 04/30/2013 01:15 AM
Anonymous Coward
Australia
03/24/2010 10:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Radio Events Observed 24 Mar 2010
A. 245 MHz Bursts
Start End Peak Flux Time of Peak Duration
2104 2104 120 2104 0000
2105 2105 100 2105 0000
2115 2116 190 2115 0001
2151 2151 100 2151 0000
B. 245 MHz Noise Storms
No 245 MHz Noise Storms Observed.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
03/25/2010 01:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 925971
Australia
03/26/2010 02:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Sun on the 19th March - :jni8:

The Magnetosphere 24/25 March
Dances
User ID: 926609
Australia
03/26/2010 08:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Friday, March 26, 2010

Letting Go of Our Ascension Story

The Ascension Story

So by now we know that there are two ways to ascend into higher consciousness: thru physical death or through physical upgrades.

The latter, by which we have termed physical, or biological "ascension", is not foolproof by any means, yet it is the most highly supported and regarded endeavor at this time of rapid evolution. And those who have chosen this route to higher consciousness are the frontiersmen, the pioneers who have founded a new world...a new perceptual reality... and are preparing to share in the untouched bounty of its limitless abundance.

The final trek was a steep, slippery slope. Some weren't able to hold on thru the recent blast of equinoctial energy, but for those who did...those who led the brigade to its vibrational destination..are no doubt tired as hell, worn out, and battle-weary. Yet, it is also this group who has mastered the ability to steer clear of illusion, even in the final hour, and hold tight to the mast thru the punishing winds each time the seas get turbulent. It's these brave souls who have taken the hardest hits, faced the harshest elements, weathered many unbearable storms and as a result, it is these souls who are finally stepping into retirement.

ThinkWithYourHeart.net

[link to consciousco-creationalcoaching.blogspot.com]

Last Edited by Dr. Acula on 04/30/2013 01:15 AM
Dances
Australia
03/26/2010 08:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Full Moon

The Moon will be full at 10:25 PM Eastern on Monday, March 29, which is Tuesday morning for many of our readers. As she moves into position to oppose the Sun on Monday, she'll cross over a special point in deep space and join Saturn where he has been hanging out in the early degrees of Libra.

This supergalactic center point is an initiatory gateway highlighted in the astrology of 2010 and beyond.

Astro New Year

A new astrological year began at the Equinox last Saturday, and we're in for the ride of our lives. In Libra, the Moon-Saturn conjunction calls for balance, adjustments, changes that need to be made physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually, as we make our way through this tumultuous rebirthing on Earth.

Full Moons illuminate what's been held in the subconscious. The Moon has no light of her own. She reflects the light of the Sun, bringing our shadow selves into conscious awareness. I'm ever grateful for the growth that comes under La Luna's steady gaze.

The Sabian symbol for this Full Moon at 9 Libra is three "old masters" hanging on the wall of a special room in an art gallery. This image not only references the artistic sensibility of Libra, it speaks to the need to return to our Source during a confused search for new value in a chaotic society.

Jupiter's transit of Pisces and the Moon-Saturn conjunction in Libra combine with this Full Moon to connect us with the deeper mysteries, expanding our consciousness, the oneness underlying all of creation.

I've noticed lately that the only true solace for my soul is time in nature, and that my inclination each night before sleep and each morning upon waking is to connect deeply with Spirit through meditative, quiet, breathing. Stillness. This connection allows important messages to reach into my awareness during the 3 AM wakeup calls, especially under the waxing Moon.

2012 Connection

The winds of change are reshaping our world moment by moment as we make our way through the 2012 transition. The words of the Wise Ones, the ancient ancestors, have never held more meaning. Be still, and you will be guided, nurtured and supported on your journey.

Full Moons are culmination points. Something seeded at a prior New Moon is now coming into form. What's manifesting in your life? Where are changes needed? Are you living in balance?

During this Full Moon passage, pay attention to the voice of your soul.
[link to www.starpriestess.blogspot.com]
Anonymous Coward
Australia
03/26/2010 11:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
abduct

[link to www2.nict.go.jp]
Ahim-sa

User ID: 721254
United States
03/26/2010 11:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
blwkss
shift
happens
Dances
Australia
03/26/2010 11:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
blwkss
 Quoting: Ahim-sa

Thanks Ahim, Im in need of a hug also hugs I am about to face some major karma in a couple of days. Love to yu
Anonymous Coward
Australia
03/27/2010 10:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Conscious Convergence
A Wave of Unity July 17-18, 2010:

Creating the intention for the unity consciousness
of the Ninth Wave of the Mayan calendar!

•The Mayan calendar is about you.

•According to the ancient Maya the creation of the universe is effected by nine waves.

•We are now approaching the end of the eighth wave and, on top of this, the activation of the ninth and highest level that will cap off the evolution of the universe.

•This ninth level of the universe is designed to generate unity consciousness.

•The manifestation of the unity consciousness brought by the ninth level will require an intention on the part of the human beings to co-create this.

•The Conscious Convergence, July 17-18, 2010, is for those that are willing to set the intention to create unity consciousness in the ninth wave of the Mayan calendar system.

Creating the intention for the unity consciousness
of the Ninth Wave of the Mayan calendar!

In recent years there has been a radically increased interest in the Mayan calendar and especially its end and so many ask what this tells us about the future. Surprisingly, many people ask this question as if the answer had nothing to do with themselves or the choices they make. Few seem to have considered that the fulfillment of the cosmic plan will require of them to step up to the role of co-creators with this divine plan. This is not to say that human beings can just create anything they want at any point in time. The waves of consciousness brought by the Mayan calendar still defines the framework of our existence and what we may or may not be able to create in any given era. Yet, only the creativity that is consistent with a new wave will be favored and this will again be evident as we enter the ninth, and highest, wave of the Mayan calendar system. It is thus pertinent to ask what consciousness the ninth wave will create and what it will require of us to be able to step up to becoming co-creators with this wave.

To address this we need to consult the ancient Maya and look at their only inscription, which describes the meaning of the end of their calendar, the Tortuguero Monument 6. This says that at that point in time the nine-step entity, Bolon Yookte, (Fig 1) will “descend.”* What this means in a more straight language is that a combination of nine cosmic forces, nine wave movements, will simultaneously manifest fully. In this ancient Mayan way of looking at the meaning of the end of the calendar there is thus nothing that speaks of an end to the world. Rather, what the end of the calendar system is all about is a completion, or fulfillment, of evolutionary processes that have been going on from the beginning of time and led the world to what it is today.

These nine cosmic forces are the nine evolutionary progressions (Underworlds), each through thirteen energies that the prophetic Mayan calendar system is made up from, a system, which significant events in biological and historical evolution correlate extremely well with. The different progressions each develop a different frame of consciousness and currently we are most strongly influenced by the eighth wave. It is however the ninth and highest of these wave movements that will bring about the final shift to unity consciousness that will culminate as the calendar comes to an end. I feel it is imperative to realize that these nine cosmic forces are not acting separately from the human beings, but through their influence on us and so they will only manifest inasmuch as the humans align with them. I feel we also need to consider that the co-creation of this highest level requires that we are truly committed to its purpose. It is in preparation of this somewhat mysterious ninth wave that I am encouraging the celebration of the Conscious Convergence, July 17-18, 2010, as a point to focus on aligning with the highest and decisive wave of the Mayan calendar system, the ninth wave.

Many people have an intuitive sense that the end of the Mayan calendar will bring a shift in consciousness. Yet, it is rarely clearly stated or explained exactly what is the source of such a shift, how it will happen or what would be its nature. Maybe however shifts in consciousness are actually a little less mysterious than many people tend to believe. In fact, shifts in consciousness have been happening from the beginning of time and continue to happen whenever there is a significant energy shift in the Mayan calendar, such as between any of its days and nights.

Rest of the article at
[link to www.calleman.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 928375
Australia
03/28/2010 10:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Radio Events Observed 28 Mar 2010
A. 245 MHz Bursts
1303 1303 160 1303 0000
1315 1317 140 1317 0002
1425 1425 100 1425 0000
1524 1524 160 1524 0000
1531 1532 280 1532 0001
1812 1813 280 1812 0001
1814 1814 250 1814 0000
1859 1859 120 1859 0000
1901 1902 130 1901 0001
1903 1903 120 1903 0000
1956 1956 140 1956 0000
1958 1958 120 1958 0000
2245 2245 110 2245 0000
B. 245 MHz Noise Storms
No 245 MHz Noise Storms Observed.
nanuke

User ID: 815174
United States
03/28/2010 10:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 924745

i'm loving marty!

yup yup, by golly...i think so!

he's a wise one!

thanks!!
~you are love
~the key...it's almost time.

!poke the bulge!

~here is my hand...it can be closed like a fist...or open to hold...yet it is still my hand.
~Today is cancelled...due to lack of interest.
~Without order nothing exists. Without chaos nothing evolves.

ac 618285:
~"without both order and chaos, the illusion would not be able to continue.
one day in the far away future, order will submit to chaos and the entire illusion will vanish."
--------------------------------
:nan1:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 928375
Australia
03/29/2010 12:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 928548
Australia
03/29/2010 04:11 AM
Report Abusive Post

pump2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 928548
Australia
03/29/2010 04:41 AM
Report Abusive Post

Last Edited by Dr. Acula on 04/30/2013 01:25 AM
Harmony
User ID: 890447
United States
03/29/2010 05:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
i'm loving marty!

he's a wise one!

thanks!!
 Quoting: nanuke

yup yup, by golly.... I AGREE !
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 929129
Australia
03/29/2010 06:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
i'm loving marty!

he's a wise one!

thanks!!

Quoting: Harmony 890447

Happy Full Moon to you Harmony.

EM
Australia
03/30/2010 03:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
SUNSET PLANETS: The Solar System's innermost planets are about to put on a beautiful show. This week, Mercury is emerging from the glare of the sun and making a beeline for Venus. By week's end the two planets will be just 3o apart, a bright and eye-catching pair. Keep an eye on the sunset! Sky maps: April 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.

[link to www.spaceweather.com]
Anonymous Coward
Australia
03/30/2010 03:45 AM
Report Abusive Post

Last Edited by Dr. Acula on 04/30/2013 01:25 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 890447
United States
03/30/2010 12:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
i'm loving marty!

he's a wise one!

thanks!!

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 929129

Same to you !!! Marty is WISE INDEED !!! THanks for the tube
coasting the rapids
User ID: 927852
United States
03/30/2010 12:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
that is so.. true for me right now dances!

i'm just integrating...group selection theory now as a matter of fact.

what do you think? grouping, ordering, reordering, regrouping.. so to speak. it's all a process isnt' it?

The Haystack Model and Trait Groups

This section does not cite any references or sources.
Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. (January 2009)

Maynard Smith can be credited with what has become known as the "haystack model" of group selection. As a non-mathematical introduction to the idea, imagine a group of animals that spend most of their time living and breeding in haystacks but that occasionally all come out of their haystacks simultaneously, mix together and then separate into equal groups, which once again go off to inhabit separate haystacks. We can then imagine a trait that benefits each haystack group, perhaps leading to behaviorally altruistic acts that cost an individual some fitness but enhance the fitness of its group even more, and a selfish trait that, for the purposes of this discussion, we can call the absence of the altruistic trait.

Each of these two traits works on a different level of selection. Within the individual haystacks the selfish organisms benefit in terms of evolutionary fitness. This is because the selfish organisms benefit from the actions of the altruistic organisms but do not pay any of the evolutionary costs for being altruistic (sacrificing some good for that of others). Thus, in each generation the number of altruists in the group would shrink compared to the number of selfish organisms. As a result one might first think that a group beneficial trait, especially an altruistic one, would be doomed to eventually die out. But we must remember the strange nature of these hypothetical organisms. Every so often, at the same time, all the members of all the haystacks form one large group, randomly assort into equal groups, and then move back into the haystacks. Because of this an altruistic behavior can take hold by the following reasoning. While the number of selfish organisms in each haystack increases in percentage every generation, the total population of haystacks that contain altruists produce more offspring over all than those that do not. This means that populations with altruists are going to be over-represented when all the haystacks are abandoned to form a larger group. So long as the number of generations spent in each haystack is not so long as to dramatically reduce the number of altruists, and so long as the group benefit of the altruistic trait is significant enough, the number of altruists in all the haystack populations can rise.

However, though Maynard Smith gave a mathematical model by which group selection might work, he was skeptical that it would happen in nature often enough to be worth considering. His reasoning was that the specific conditions for group selection to take hold, namely the repeated isolation, mixture, and reisolation of organisms would be so rare and unlikely to occur in nature that it was almost certainly not a significant evolutionary force.

In their 1998 book Unto Others, and in various articles before this, Sober and Wilson challenge this view. While one of their challenges takes the form of naming organisms, such as the so called "brain worm" (Dicrocoelium dendriticum), which has a life cycle much like that of the haystack organisms above, they present a more significant argument, based on the notion of trait groups.

Trait groups can occur within larger groups through the interaction of particular genetic traits, and need not interact for a generation to promote survival value. Sober and Wilson see kin selection, which is often considered an alternative to group selection, as a special case of a trait groups. To see how a trait group could be beneficial, let's imagine an altruist trait, such as cooperation with another organism even in such cases were it only benefits 40% as much as the organism it helps, and a selfish trait such as cooperating with another organism only when it will benefit more than the organism it helps. The first trait is considered altruistic in Sober and Wilson’s sense because the within-group fitness of the altruistic organism drops every time it cooperates compared with the other member of the group. Now imagine five organisms, one of which is altruistic in regards to this trait, and the rest of which are selfish. Assume that each case of cooperation increases the chance of survival and reproduction by 10 units, which is divided among the interacting pair (group of two). Now assume that member of the population groups/interacts with each other member of the population one time. After all the interactions have taken place, the selfish organisms have each acquired 6 units. This is because they all refuse to cooperation with other selfish members (since it is impossible for both members to benefit more than the other), but each takes advantage of the altruist benefits over that individual in a ratio of 60% to 40%. The altruist on the other hand has interacted with 4 selfish organisms and thus has earned 16 units (four for each encounter) and thus has a greater survival advantage than the selfish members of the population. The altruist ends up winning the survival "war" even though it came out behind in every survival "battle".

Because individuals can form hundreds or even thousands of trait groups within its life span, the trait group selection model does not have to rely on the unlikely situation of an entire population isolating into groups, merging, and then isolating into groups again. Likewise the rate at which trait groups can form and dissolve can be many times faster than the rate at which individuals reproduce, providing cumulative as opposed to all-or-nothing benefits. It is important to note that this argument has not settled the issue of group selection however. There is still heavy debate as to whether or not such formations count as “real” groups in the traditional biological sense of groups affected by group selection.

[edit] Multilevel selection theory
See also: Unit of selection

[link to en.wikipedia.org]
Anonymous Coward
Australia
03/30/2010 04:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

pump2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 831992
United States
03/30/2010 04:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
i'm loving marty!

he's a wise one!

thanks!!

Same to you !!! Marty is WISE INDEED !!! THanks for the tube
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 890447

Oh yeah Marty is awesome chuckle Had to bump this so I can watch the latest...Peace to you Dances!

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 930167
Australia
03/30/2010 09:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
Australia
03/30/2010 09:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
that is so.. true for me right now dances!

i'm just integrating...group selection theory now as a matter of fact.

what do you think? grouping, ordering, reordering, regrouping.. so to speak. it's all a process isnt' it?

[link to en.wikipedia.org]
 Quoting: coasting the rapids 927852

A process indeed, so sublime, so deceptive untill seen in the light . The idea of group selection urks me at some level - seems strange when all is one. So your takin about a structure to think by ? My son came home from school the other day and said he's English teacher gave him a pat on the back for thinking outside the box. The question was where or what is power ? Most said bombs,etc etc, Son Ra said Manipulation -- now my son is not manipulative, Ive just taught him what is really real on this planet. I thought about his answer , tis so true, ponder it for a while.
Peace to you.

``` :bjdh7:
Anonymous Coward
Australia
03/30/2010 09:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh yeah Marty is awesome chuckle Had to bump this so I can watch the latest...Peace to you Dances!

hf
 Quoting: Angelseverywhere

Im still swimming at the campsite on some level - love to you

:gkf8:
Anonymous Coward
Australia
03/30/2010 09:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
GRB Detection Date: 10/03/31 00:30:30.59 UT
GRB Notice Date: Wed 31 Mar 10 00:30:43 UT
Center of Error Pattern RA: 261.1120d {+17h 24m 27s} (J2000), Dec: -58.9479d {-58d 56' 51"} (J2000),
Error Pattern Size (diameter arc min): 6.5 min
Distance to Sun: 102.68
Distance to Moon: 64.24
Type of Notice (see web page for details): INTEGRAL Wakeup
Comments from GCN: INTEGRAL GRB Coordinates. Possibly real GRB event

Radio Events Observed 30 Mar 2010
A. 245 MHz Bursts
0419 0419 120 0419 0000
0744 0744 120 0744 0000
0749 0749 110 0749 0000
0926 0929 270 0926 0003