Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,451 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 469,959
Pageviews Today: 796,031Threads Today: 344Posts Today: 5,218
10:20 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

BREAKING NEWS***OBAMA BORN IN INDONESIA honolulu advertiser ONLINE VERSION STATES

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 888555
United States
02/11/2010 07:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
BREAKING NEWS***OBAMA BORN IN INDONESIA honolulu advertiser ONLINE VERSION STATES
VATICAN TERRORIST WATCH UPDATE

The Obama Birth Certificate and Revisionist Journalism

October 16, 2009 By: Sharon

I’ve tried to remain open-minded about the true birthplace of our nation’s 44th president, but it’s impossible to sit comfortably ‘on the fence’, when online, archived articles undergo sudden revision.

Case in point, an article from January, 2006 that appeared in the Honolulu Advertiser’s online version. Here’s a link to the current version of the article [link to the.honoluluadvertiser.com] . I happened to read this very article yesterday and made both a printed, pdf version of the article and a screen capture of the now altered section.

[link to sharonkgilbert.com]

So, what’s the deal, huh? Shouldn’t the paper have titled this edited version as an Update with an explanation? If President Obama truly has the original birth certificate, why not just produce it?

Click for pdf version of full HERE [link to sharonkgilbert.com] unedited Honolulu Advertiser Original Article – The section in question is on page 3 of the pdf.

NOTE:
Honolulu Advertiser’s online version.

"Both were born outside the country -Obama in Indonesia.."

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/11/2010 07:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: BREAKING NEWS***OBAMA BORN IN INDONESIA honolulu advertiser ONLINE VERSION STATES
YOU WANT PROOF YOU HAVE IT!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 560942
United Arab Emirates
02/11/2010 07:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: BREAKING NEWS***OBAMA BORN IN INDONESIA honolulu advertiser ONLINE VERSION STATES
Nothing we can do about it now....

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 802683
United States
02/11/2010 07:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
agent "Code orange, glitch in matrix, deploy clean-up crew, over."
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/11/2010 07:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
VATICAN TERRORIST
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 876316
China
02/11/2010 07:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 560942

wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf
me777

User ID: 774992
Canada
02/11/2010 07:39 PM

Report Abusive Post
VATICAN TERRORIST
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 888555

bump
Subscribe to my blog:
Exposing The Darkness
End times headline news. Research and analysis of world events in light of Bible prophecy.
[link to lionessofjudah.substack.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 888627
United States
02/11/2010 07:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Barrack Hussein Mohamed Obama born on 23 August 1961 in Vancouver Canada.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 872204
United States
02/11/2010 07:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Since GLP does not care to click links and you know read sources you might find it interesting that the article now states this at the top.

"CORRECTION: A correction on this story was published on Sunday, Jan. 15, 2006: Sen. Barack Obama, D-Ill., was born in Honolulu on Aug. 4, 1961. A Page One story last Sunday contained incorrect information about his birthplace."

But i suppose this is just a coverup right?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 750804
United States
02/11/2010 07:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Has anyone contacted the writer to find out if he can show where he got his information?? Just because it was in the news doesn't make it true.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 750804
United States
02/11/2010 07:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
[email protected]
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/11/2010 07:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 750804

Why would you bother harassing that person when they have already made the correction on the website?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 510028
United States
02/11/2010 08:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't know about the in's and outs of this particular story. You don't either, but that is a discussion for another time.

What I do know is this: I have been in the papers more than once. More often than that, I have been present while "Journalists" have been taking down facts for a story.

Now, I don't have a perfect memory, but I do recall, verbatim about 50% of what I hear and about 40% of what I read. (This is about four or five times better than most people, but not perfect.) So, I tend to notice things when the news gets them wrong and I was there for the story.

EVERY newspaper story and most television news stories have glaring errors in them. These are almost never retracted or dealt with by the news agency in question. When there is a retraction or an edit, it almost always is a very minor article or retraction at the end of the newscast.

What am I saying? Just because an old paper claims that Obama was born one place and not another, that doesn't make it true. It is possibly not even a conspiracy, just the news services failing us once again.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/11/2010 08:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't know about the in's and outs of this particular story. You don't either, but that is a discussion for another time.

What I do know is this: I have been in the papers more than once. More often than that, I have been present while "Journalists" have been taking down facts for a story.

Now, I don't have a perfect memory, but I do recall, verbatim about 50% of what I hear and about 40% of what I read. (This is about four or five times better than most people, but not perfect.) So, I tend to notice things when the news gets them wrong and I was there for the story.

EVERY newspaper story and most television news stories have glaring errors in them. These are almost never retracted or dealt with by the news agency in question. When there is a retraction or an edit, it almost always is a very minor article or retraction at the end of the newscast.

What am I saying? Just because an old paper claims that Obama was born one place and not another, that doesn't make it true. It is possibly not even a conspiracy, just the news services failing us once again.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 510028

Thanks OP this is a nice tall glass of reason that often escapes the mentally dehydrated people of GLP.
Nyhee7

User ID: 888638
United States
02/11/2010 08:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 510028

I think I agree with you this time. And I usually don't agree with debunkers or shills. I don't know that you are one.

We pretty much figure the current illegally presiding president was born in Africa. So yeah, nothing wrong in them changing the locale. Yet, they have repeated their error in stating that he was born in Hawaii. Go figure. :)
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/11/2010 08:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

I think I agree with you this time. And I usually don't agree with debunkers or shills. I don't know that you are one.

We pretty much figure the current illegally presiding president was born in Africa. So yeah, nothing wrong in them changing the locale. Yet, they have repeated their error in stating that he was born in Hawaii. Go figure. :)
 Quoting: Nyhee7

Well lets just hope the republicans bring it to light this time instead of saying nothing about it like they did last time.

Also im sure some democrats that want to be president instead will bring it to light and then we will have our country back!
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/11/2010 08:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

Well lets just hope the republicans bring it to light this time instead of saying nothing about it like they did last time.

Also im sure some democrats that want to be president instead will bring it to light and then we will have our country back!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 872204

Better yet maybe fox news (the only honest news) will report on this this time, clearly the messiah's youth brigades prevented fox from reporting his illegality during nomination and election process.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 618285
United States
02/11/2010 08:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

[/quote

one interesting point of this is:

if he was born in the U.S....

why are there so many different conflicting accounts of where he WAS born?
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/11/2010 08:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
[/quote

one interesting point of this is:

if he was born in the U.S....

why are there so many different conflicting accounts of where he WAS born?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 618285

Well obviously the obamaunists have been planting false stories to keep us away from the truth!

Soon he will be ousted and we will have our country back.

I cant wait till we get our country back once obama is gone, he has taken it long enough already.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/11/2010 10:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Bump for true Christians.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 757124
United States
02/26/2010 10:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

So an article, with no links to actual evidence, simply the opinion of the "ducky" person is all the PROOF we have?

Oooohkay.

Look, if he wasn't born in the U.S. then there has to be REAL evidence. A 10 year old chinese hacker can produce better evidence than this.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 898942
United States
02/26/2010 11:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 888627

exactly...obama most assuredly "got the olympics"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 890566
United States
02/26/2010 11:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 560942

the hell there isn't
DoUCDem2?

User ID: 666923
United States
02/26/2010 11:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
I sure would like to see an interview with this Duckworth person. Was it she or the reporter who wrote the story who provided the original information about Obama's Indonesian birth?
It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brushfires in people's minds.
Samuel Adams
.::HoLYWaR::.
User ID: 901631
United States
02/26/2010 11:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Birth Certificate you shill. skull_fing
DoUCDem2?

User ID: 666923
United States
02/26/2010 11:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

So an article, with no links to actual evidence, simply the opinion of the "ducky" person is all the PROOF we have?

Oooohkay.

Look, if he wasn't born in the U.S. then there has to be REAL evidence. A 10 year old chinese hacker can produce better evidence than this.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 757124

Obama has spent huge amounts of money on lawyers to seal all his records that would shed light on his eligibility since kindergarten. Why would he do that?

You can't get the information. Linda Lingle, Gov. of Hawaii, a Repub. no less, made Obama's so-called actual birth records in Hawaii sealed. She did this at Obama's request.
It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brushfires in people's minds.
Samuel Adams
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 902126
United States
02/27/2010 11:53 AM
Report Abusive Post

SO WHAT'S WITH THIS "VATICAN TERRORIST WATCH UPDATE" BULLSHIT?

TRYING TO EMBELLISH A RATHER IDIOTIC THREAD?
MissPurrrrrfect

User ID: 63400741
United States
10/01/2014 11:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Since GLP does not care to click links and you know read sources you might find it interesting that the article now states this at the top.

"CORRECTION: A correction on this story was published on Sunday, Jan. 15, 2006: Sen. Barack Obama, D-Ill., was born in Honolulu on Aug. 4, 1961. A Page One story last Sunday contained incorrect information about his birthplace."

But i suppose this is just a coverup right?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 872204

Yes it is just a cover up. I remember reading the original post when the pres. was campaigning and a paper in Chicago was quoted with the original article. Since then all posts in any paper have been "scrubbed" of all truth. The original story about the female soldier spoke of her problems to overcome were probably comparable to Obama's as a child of mixed race and that they both had so much in common in their struggles.
The story was never the same after the Obama bots got finished with sensitization. In another report someone reminded Obama he was not a natural born citizen and Obama said "so what ... I am not running for Pres. I am running for Ill. Senator." Shortly after that everyone got amnesia and forgot Obama was not eligible for Pres.
MissPurrrrrfect
MissPurrrrrfect

User ID: 63400741
United States
10/01/2014 11:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
VATICAN TERRORIST WATCH UPDATE

The Obama Birth Certificate and Revisionist Journalism

October 16, 2009 By: Sharon

I’ve tried to remain open-minded about the true birthplace of our nation’s 44th president, but it’s impossible to sit comfortably ‘on the fence’, when online, archived articles undergo sudden revision.

Case in point, an article from January, 2006 that appeared in the Honolulu Advertiser’s online version. Here’s a link to the current version of the article [link to the.honoluluadvertiser.com] . I happened to read this very article yesterday and made both a printed, pdf version of the article and a screen capture of the now altered section.

So, what’s the deal, huh? Shouldn’t the paper have titled this edited version as an Update with an explanation? If President Obama truly has the original birth certificate, why not just produce it?

Click for pdf version of full HERE [link to sharonkgilbert.com] unedited Honolulu Advertiser Original Article – The section in question is on page 3 of the pdf.

NOTE:

"Both were born outside the country -Obama in Indonesia.."

Sharon I keep getting a page error on this:

Perhaps my computer is being obnoxious but also perhaps TPTB are not being nice.
MissPurrrrrfect
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 60990015
United States
10/01/2014 11:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
SerenaSeesAll

User ID: 31728475
United States
10/01/2014 11:33 PM

Report Abusive Post
[link to www.google.com (secure)]

GOOGLE Indonesian and you get a pic of Obama
=============================================================​

Noticing Miracles Is My Hobby

The Bible - When you carry the Bible, Satan has a headache, when you open it, he collapses, when he sees you reading it, he loses his strength, AND when you stand on the Word of God, Satan can't hurt you!

GLP