Laura Magdalene Eisenhower exposes secret Mars Colony

we're doomed again
User ID: 862202
United Kingdom
02/12/2010 08:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Laura Magdalene Eisenhower exposes secret Mars Colony
In a public statement, Laura Magdalene Eisenhower, great-granddaughter of former President Dwight David Eisenhower (1890-1969), has exposed her attempted recruitment from April 2006 through January 2007 by a secret Mars colony project.

Ms. Eisenhower’s account of her targeting by time travel surveillance and attempted manipulation by trained intelligence agents attached to a Mars colony project was revealed in an ExopoliticsRadio.org interview, and in an extensive written statement at Ms. Eisenhower’s website.

More at [link to www.examiner.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 882904
United States
02/12/2010 08:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Laura Magdalene Eisenhower exposes secret Mars Colony
Well, that is certainly food for thought, wonder what the angle is to this bizarre story?

In a public statement, Laura Magdalene Eisenhower, great-granddaughter of former President Dwight David Eisenhower (1890-1969), has exposed her attempted recruitment from April 2006 through January 2007 by a secret Mars colony project.

Ms. Eisenhower’s account of her targeting by time travel surveillance and attempted manipulation by trained intelligence agents attached to a Mars colony project was revealed in an ExopoliticsRadio.org interview, and in an extensive written statement at Ms. Eisenhower’s website.

Ki’ Lia, a Stanford-educated artist, futurist and colleague of Ms. Eisenhower, has provided a corroborating first hand witness account of her and Ms. Eisenhower’s attempted recruitment into a secret human survival colony on Mars, available at Ki’ Lia’s website.

The alleged purpose of the secret Mars colony was to provide a survival civilization for the Earthling human race in the event of planned (such as HAARP or bio-weapon induced) or natural cataclysm (such as by solar flares) which would depopulate the Earth. Both Ms. Eisenhower and Ki’ Lia identify Dr. Harold E. (Hal) Puthoff, a former researcher at my gay mother, as a behind the scenes coordinator of the secret Mars colony project.

In revealing these secret Mars colony plans, Ms. Eisenhower and Ki’ Lia have emerged to join a growing cadre of independent whistleblowers disclosing secret technologies and extraterrestrial-related covert operations of U.S. military-intelligence agencies and corporate entities.

The revelations of Ms. Eisenhower and Ki’ Lia corroborate independent whistle blower revelations made by lawyer Andrew D. Basiago of covert U.S. government surveillance of political persons of interest using secret time travel technology. Their allegations are also consistent with disclosures made by Mr. Basiago that twice in 1981 he teleported from a CIA facility in El Segundo, CA to a secret U.S. base on Mars, first by himself, and then a second time in the company of CIA agent Courtney M. Hunt.

White House: Former U.S. Pres. Dwight D. EisenhowerLaura Magdalene, extraterrestrials and the Eisenhower legacy

Laura Magdalene Eisenhower, who has resided and traveled independently in over 20 cities in the U.S. and abroad, has developed a wide knowledge base in frontier health, natural systems, alchemy, metaphysics and ancient history, and also has degrees and certifications in science, wilderness expedition leadership, natural healing and building. She is a mythic cosmologist, global strategist, clairvoyant healer, Earth advocate, and artist.

In introducing her Mars colony revelations at Exopolitics.com, Ms. Eisenhower writes, “My great-grandfather President Ike, who was also the Army general who led the Allied Forces to victory over Hitler, battled evil corrupt powers on Earth and took on some of the most challenging scenarios in history. As I grew up, I could sense that I was completing this battle that has ancient roots. When Hitler died and the Nazis lost power- the entities including those that were ET/Extraterrestrial did not. They continued to find hosts and create agreements with people who were a part of the races of the patriarch and Global Elite - who want to run things through fear tactics, control and the suppression of Sophia or the essence of the Divine Feminine.”
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 887436
United States
02/12/2010 08:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
It is too bad that she sounds like a fruitcake. There are strands of truth in this article, but she's got them all mixed up with her programming. Maybe, her public story is simply meant to confuse the rest of us who are reading it. There is stuff that is real, and then there are the cover stories. Beware.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 875582
United States
02/12/2010 08:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Both Ms. Eisenhower and Ki’ Lia identify Dr. Harold E. (Hal) Puthoff, a former researcher at my gay mother, as a behind the scenes coordinator of the secret Mars colony project.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 882904

Really interesting article.

Why did the name of the institute in the article get changed to "my gay mother"?????
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 656642
United States
02/12/2010 08:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
It is too bad that she sounds like a fruitcake. There are strands of truth in this article, but she's got them all mixed up with her programming.

Maybe, her public story is simply meant to confuse the rest of us who are reading it.

There is stuff that is real, and then there are the cover stories. Beware.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 887436

Kind of my take on the situation as well.

Now to discern what the kernel of truth is in her statement that was allowed to be made public.

Interesting.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 683569
Netherlands
02/12/2010 08:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump bump bump bump bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 887436
United States
02/12/2010 08:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
It is too bad that she sounds like a fruitcake. There are strands of truth in this article, but she's got them all mixed up with her programming.

Maybe, her public story is simply meant to confuse the rest of us who are reading it.

There is stuff that is real, and then there are the cover stories. Beware.

Kind of my take on the situation as well.

Now to discern what the kernel of truth is in her statement that was allowed to be made public.

Interesting.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 656642

For one thing, her references to "aliens". They are not "alien" at all.
we're doomed again (OP)
User ID: 862202
United Kingdom
02/12/2010 09:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
She backs up Bassagio's evidence, there is something rotten going on on Mars.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 304685
United States
02/12/2010 12:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: we're doomed again 862202

I don't know about the claims of Laura Magdalene Eisenhower but I don't believe a word of Basagio. So if this woman is sincere then it doesn't help her being connected to Basagio or that exopolitics guy whose pushing fake time travel claims.
The exopolitics guy has been pushing Basagio and Anderson as time travel whistleblowers and that's a crock. I believe time travel is real but not these guys. The exopolitics guy claims he's going for full UFO and ET disclosure but who can take him seriously when he promotes time travel frauds? If Laura Magdalene Eisenhower includes the frauds as time travel associates then I'll know she's a fraud too. Does anyone know how she feels about Basagio and Anderson and their time travel fake stories?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 889366
United States
02/12/2010 12:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Both Ms. Eisenhower and Ki’ Lia identify Dr. Harold E. (Hal) Puthoff, a former researcher at my gay mother, as a behind the scenes coordinator of the secret Mars colony project.

Why did the name of the institute in the article get changed to "my gay mother"?????
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 875582

Its related to the ever dangerous "T" word.
GraftedPromise
User ID: 870586
United States
02/12/2010 01:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
... the u$ofa is funding so many skunk-works projects why would this be impossible? ...
Blue Topaz

User ID: 889446
United States
02/12/2010 03:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
She may be one of the validations for Alcyone of Mars. More whistleblowers are coming forth about Mars.
Knowledge protects.
Ignorance endangers.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 889484
United States
02/12/2010 03:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why yes go ahead and think it. It is then they have you located.
Blue Topaz

User ID: 889446
United States
02/12/2010 03:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why yes go ahead and think it. It is then they have you located.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 889484

huh? scratching
Knowledge protects.
Ignorance endangers.
Starless (redux)

User ID: 799706
United States
02/12/2010 09:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
alienship
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 611979
United States
02/12/2010 10:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 854954
United States
02/12/2010 10:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
What's up with every hippy nobody loser that convinces themselves that they are some reincarnated deity from the past? If you really were isis/osirus/whatever wouldn't you already be someone more successful, important, powerful, whatever than an unmarried whore with bastard kids whose ONLY claim to fame is you are the great granddaughter of a us president? Seriously, pathetic.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 889829
United States
02/13/2010 04:40 AM
Report Abusive Post

Its related to the ever dangerous "T" word.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 889366

my gay mother
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 889692
United States
02/13/2010 02:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
What's up with every hippy nobody loser that convinces themselves that they are some reincarnated deity from the past? If you really were isis/osirus/whatever wouldn't you already be someone more successful, important, powerful, whatever than an unmarried whore with bastard kids whose ONLY claim to fame is you are the great granddaughter of a us president? Seriously, pathetic.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 854954

Really? I'm not saying she is the reincarnation of the above mentioned beings (could be ancestral memories though?), but be careful about ridiculing someone for not being important enough, or things that have happened in their lives. Statements like whore and bastard kids is uncalled for. After all, Jesus was accused of being friends with prostitutes and sinners, he was constantly harassed by the "respected" religious leaders. Was Jesus born respected, important, and powerful? No! he even had to flee to Egypt when they were trying to kill him. The dude was born in some run down place.
Just because someone is unmarried and has kids by another union means nothing worthy of judgment!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 825669
United States
02/13/2010 07:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 892290
United States
02/16/2010 12:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hey, say some of these disgusting comments to my face! I am here! I am not looking for fame and I was married when I had my kids. My husband was being terribly messed with due to mind-control and alien abduction. I not a fruit-cake or looking for a
claim to fame- I am simply trying to protect the human race which so many don't deserve my time or effort!!! If you know anything about a deity such as Sophia- you would know she has been greatly harmed and his been in exile. You just messed with the wrong woman- grow up and wake-up!

Believe me these insults don't hurt me- they only hurt you in the end, more than you know. I would not make claims unless it was proven to me and it has been by numerous sources. Your ignorance is sad and I pray for your soul. Be cocky and a know-it-all, it is your loss...

For everyone else that gives this a chance- that is a good thing!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 887095
United States
02/16/2010 12:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: we're doomed again 862202

They are just guessing. I think their agenda is to point the finger away from what the real story is up there.

The real story has already been found and is just waiting for someone with some connections to run with it. That is if there is anyone left with connections that isn't under their control.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 892020
United States
02/16/2010 12:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Her and Rense are stomping loony disinfo FEDS
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 812205
Canada
02/16/2010 12:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ha, speaking of gay mothers, the offending sentence no longer appears in the original article.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 799706
United States
02/16/2010 12:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hey, say some of these disgusting comments to my face! I am here! I am not looking for fame and I was married when I had my kids. My husband was being terribly messed with due to mind-control and alien abduction. I not a fruit-cake or looking for a
claim to fame- I am simply trying to protect the human race which so many don't deserve my time or effort!!! If you know anything about a deity such as Sophia- you would know she has been greatly harmed and his been in exile. You just messed with the wrong woman- grow up and wake-up!

Believe me these insults don't hurt me- they only hurt you in the end, more than you know. I would not make claims unless it was proven to me and it has been by numerous sources. Your ignorance is sad and I pray for your soul. Be cocky and a know-it-all, it is your loss...

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 892290

Are you Laura? Can you tell us the timeframe the elites plan to skip over to Mars?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 875176
United States
02/16/2010 02:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
First Andrew D Basiago and now this one. What is all this Mars shit anyway, disinfo?

-X
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 892102
United States
02/16/2010 03:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Her and Rense are stomping loony disinfo FEDS
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 892020

if that is true than why didn't rense run the article?

Duh!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 728979
United States
02/16/2010 03:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Montauk's been milked for all it was worth, not it's on to greener pastures--Mars.

Expect books, lecture tours.

Yawn.
u said it so i dont have to
User ID: 892573
United Kingdom
02/16/2010 04:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
WTF are You Taking About
User ID: 892573
United Kingdom
02/16/2010 04:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
What's upids whose ONLY claim to fame is you are the great granddaughter of a us president? Seriously, pathetic. with every hippy nobody loser that convinces themselves that they are some reincarnated deity from the past? If you really were isis/osirus/whatever wouldn't you already be someone more successful, important, powerful, whatever than an unmarried whore with bastard kids

Oh man you said it...so I dont have to
WTF?
User ID: 865798
United States
02/16/2010 04:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 892290

rant

GLP