Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,816 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 220,449
Pageviews Today: 357,704Threads Today: 117Posts Today: 1,922
04:36 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

THE SCIENCE OF EXTRATERRESTRIALS: UFO's EXPLAINED AT LAST - FREE EBOOKS IN FRENCH, SPANISH & CHINESE/FREE ARTICLES AND BOOKS BY AUTHORS

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1178021
United States
11/29/2010 04:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: THE SCIENCE OF EXTRATERRESTRIALS: UFO's EXPLAINED AT LAST - FREE EBOOKS IN FRENCH, SPANISH & CHINESE/FREE ARTICLES AND BOOKS BY AUTHORS
*Do you wear sackcloth? It doesn't seem like you are in much mourning.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1166366

Has anyone deeply thought about what meant "wear sackcloth"?

If the Revelations of John talk about these sackcloths it is because it is one of the sign to recognize the two witnesses. For someone of Jesus' time, a scakcloth is NOT a simple and poor cloth because everyone wore one. So, these simple and poor cloth couldn't be a sign to reconize the two witnesses.

This sackcloth is in fact a cloth of a spaceman in one piece (like a sack in one piece) like many Great Blonds wear one when they are seen by abductees. So, the two witnesses are raptured and come back with the same kind of cloth than the "Angels", i.e. the Great Blonds.

On another hand, the two witnesses will be able to make miracles, like the benevolent ETs/UTs, like Elijah. As far as you are not able of miracles you are NOT one of the witnesses. Without miracles you will not be able to astonish the world.

That's why the revelations of Eric Julien are far more comprehensive and logical than any other one :

Thread: Eric JULIEN predicted it BEFORE END OF NOVEMBER 2010 !

Thread: THE SCIENCE OF EXTRATERRESTRIALS: UFO's EXPLAINED AT LAST - FREE EBOOKS IN FRENCH, SPANISH & CHINESE/FREE ARTICLES AND BOOKS BY AUTHORS

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1216651
United States
01/11/2011 06:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: THE SCIENCE OF EXTRATERRESTRIALS: UFO's EXPLAINED AT LAST - FREE EBOOKS IN FRENCH, SPANISH & CHINESE/FREE ARTICLES AND BOOKS BY AUTHORS
Here is the full book review of Pascal di scalla, Professor of Mathematics in France (found in the files of the yahoo group "prepare4contact":

[link to tech.groups.yahoo.com]

The ET's science (The Science of extraterrestrials)
Eric Julien's Book (Jean Ederman)

Summary of reading and exposure of elements supporting a "theory of the whole" opening the way of a new physics.
By Pascuser (pseudonymous), Professor of Mathematics, Phd of computer science. Former critic of Eric Julien (Jean Ederman), "author" of
the ET message "Do you wish that we show up ?".

Following the interest that I showed in the research of possibilities of studies and of mathematical process of the theory of 3D time brought by Eric Julien (called "the author" in the following text), he proposed to me to send a first version of his book (the ET's Science), proposal that I with pleasure accepted in order to see what he had been able to make of consistent.

All those who know his work over the 3D time and the various critics which have followed from there will know what I mean when I say that strong disagreements relating to his remarks over 3D time (note : 3D time source) opposed Eric Julien and me. Indeed, after research I had realized that other Russian scientists (Kozyrev, Bartini, Veinik, Chernobrov whose names had been quoted variously here on the forums and by other people) had already worked on theories of time with variable density, and had had ideas of application to paranormal phenomena (telepathy). All this had led me to conclude that the work of Eric Julien on the subject was simple embroidery around works which were not his, and I had largely expressed myself on this subject here. He has then defended his view after several months of absence and obviously it reigned a certain tension between us. Despite this situation, he proposed to me very cordially to give my impression to him on his work. Other people still produced various theories having common points with the fractal time and its variable density of which I did not know works before having read them in "the ET's Science" (whose references lead for example to the website of Dr. Garnier-Malet in which work on the doubling theory is close to certain things that Eric Julien states and of which he uses to formulate a part of his theory in scientific language).

In fact, at the end, there was a rain a various critics which has fallen on his work because, for different points, it partially was like things which were already made here and there, and since Eric Julien did not put any reference to this various other works, one was allowed to ask questions and to be suspicious.

Then.... will you say to me, why the book has interest ? Quite simply because by reading it in detail (and I dissected it line by line, it took time : I have done it as a drudge ant) one realizes very well that finally the elements which he used and which are not from him would be like accompaniments of a piece of music : they exist apart from the piece itself, can be useful and sometimes essential for the listening of the piece, sometimes they are simply used as pleasures, but in fact they are far from being the heart of the piece itself. There is therefore no plagiarism of the authors I spoke about. (one should recognize to be in the wrong when one must respect the truth). The author of the theory of "absolute relativity" (expression of Eric Julien) openly speaks about the various participants who studied the time nature, in this work, and works of which were used by him as examples or simply which have common points and which confirm several points of his theory. In the same time, one can see how these works are a partial vision of the whole by a small end of the spyglass vis-a-vis to the coherence which emerges from his work. It is a theory, of which the experimental proof remains to be produced, but for which precisely experimental works of the various precursors has already been made as previous evidences, and are confirmations from originators of ideas having different oriented minds.

My opinion on this book is that it is highly coherent. I had to ask many questions to Eric Julien in order to clarify different things which went a little quickly for me sometimes, but, at the end, he replied with brilliance to the little questions which are sometimes due to some innuendo or what is left unsaid whose detail would sometimes ask for several tens of pages more. Knowing that the book makes already more than 450 pages, he preferred not to make it indigestible in getting it shorter (but seldom).

It is coherent, ok, but it is not enough that the pieces are all in agreement between them : do they meet the reality of the things ? It is here that it becomes interesting. Indeed, his field of investigation goes from microscopic (study of the matter at the fundamental level, internal structure of the matter wave, structure of the electron, the light, structure of space and time, the fundamental forces, energy, heat, etc) to macroscopic (study of the formation of the galaxies, gravity at an universal scale, the missing mass, etc), giving explanations plausible, coherent and in conformity with the observations that quantum physics and astrophysics could make but not explain. Obviously that remains theoretical, but it is a kind of theory of the whole, going from infinitely small to infinitely large. In that sense, it provides the foundations of a new physics to the unifying vision and finally basically simple (although abstract) while paying tribute to the works of the people of which the ideas were used to try to clarify his theory in a scientific language (Ari Letho, Jean-Pierre Garnier-Malet, etc). Yes, others have worked on the time nature, yes their ideas are more than useful sometimes, but yes it becomes clear that his theory goes much further than what it already exists and that it is innovative.

Coherent in its entire presentation, coherent with the physics from microscopic to macroscopic, but is there still more?

Coherence includes the paranormal effects (parapsychological abilities, telepathy, moves in the spiritual bodies, memory of the dreams, etc) and the explanations relating to the effects of the UFO (movement of the vessels, various visual effects, missing time, creation of crop circle, radiation impacts on nature, etc).
Here, it becomes a super-whole theory, but which does not need various lumps to succeed in unifying the elements : all is based on a single concept.

All the elements were already presented in different threads that he had opened on Onnouscachetout.com in order to clarify his theory, but they sometimes went to many directions, without elements to generally support it. Since then, the whole was reconsidered with a work which one feels the energy and the intensity to succeed in linking the elements and to explain them. The explanations are largely illustrated by the 142 diagrams which allow us to understand the abstracted aspects, but which are also accompanied by a language using scientific elements bringing the first steps of a new physics (but obviously and fortunately it is not a scientific article, because that would not be readable as a book). J.P. Garnier-Malet already developed a scientific study which shows that it is really possible to make serious studies of the theory. Eric Julien provides, on his side, some instructive mathematical foundations towards a new formalism.

If my goal was only to promote the book I will stop here, but you know me and you know that I am interested in a deeper insight of things. So the purpose of the text below is to explain what is his theory, in what it is interesting and in what it has to make us raise new questions. The scientific interest is undeniable. Also the purpose of this text is to expose and explain, I thus asked for the author's authorization to use a part of his diagrams and texts to meet this goal.

With the agreement of Eric Julien, I will try to make a summary of the essential points of "the ET's Science" in order to present the characteristic key points of the coherence of the unit so that you can judge the quality of his work.

The diagrams used and the quoted texts are under copyright, and moreover they are extracted from his work "The ET's Science". They cannot be used freely without his authorization, like any document under ownership intellectual rights. Obviously, I return you towards the book itself for the detailed and complete understanding of what this text remains only a synthesis (for the moment there is not published version : I read an electronic first version) .

Here, these first points being stated, let us see some extracted worthy elements of great interest.

To start with scientific aspects, you can throw a glance with work of Garnier-Malet on the doubling theory :

[link to www.garnier-malet.com]

0 - Concepts

Temporal density and information :

It is necessary to take for granted the idea that time can flow at different speeds, because it is not continuous. It flows per small quantities, by quanta to take the expression of quantum physics. These quanta of time can be in more or less concentrated quantity, what corresponds to different speeds. These temporal quanta are spread along the movements of the objects and the waves.

According to the author the "actions are translatable in term of information. We will see thereafter that this concept of information is capital because it replaces gradually all the other physical units."

Indeed, the measurement of time cannot be done any more by a clock or another mechanical process since this measurement is not absolute : time does not have absolute duration. During one second of a time measured in a certain density (measured by a mechanism of an industrial clock authorized by a certain number of mechanical movements for example), it can flow, let’s say, 1000 chronons (I randomly say that to take an image). But in a higher density, it can flow 10 seconds for example, i.e. that the same clock embarked in this higher density could have carried out the mechanical movements allowing to count 10 seconds because it would have flowed 10000 chronons. During the measured second of lower density, it flows in fact 10 chronons inaccessible (of higher density) between each chronons of the lower density. Time is not measurable any more in second. The second is a unit of a particular density (ours), but in a number of actions (a number of movements of the clock in this case). Actions : movements, exchanges of interactions, etc, are information. A higher temporal density means more information.

The author adds that "the information appears by its energy, which can cross the spaces-times. One traps information by obtaining the derivative of observation by time."

Time and energy :

In his Absolute Relativity theory, he includes the terminology of Veinik : he calls chronon the temporal quanta. The chronons are a temporal load which determines the "quantity of time" that an object has. In fact, the study is based on the undulatory aspect of the phenomena. In physics, a light wave (as the matter wave of de Broglie for the particles) is characterized by its frequency from which energy comes. The quantity of chronons varies according to the frequency of the wave, and its amplitude.

Therefore, energy (frequency of the wave) is related to the quantity of chronons. That makes it possible to interpret thereafter the increase or the reduction of energy by the increase or the reduction of the time density (i.e. the temporal "distance" between chronons).
There is as much possible densities of chronons than of possible energies : an infinity. Each density of chronon corresponds then to what is called a "space-time".
Indeed, space and time closely become dependent: space moves time further apart.

Fractal space-time :

The spaces-times are then fractals : they reproduce themselves in the same way but in different scales. Each higher time density exists on a scale different from the lower one : between chronons, one has holes on a certain scale (moreover, the psychological perception of time is the perception of emptiness between chronons: the more they are spaced, the more one feels the time which passes: one perceives the intervals "of inactivity" of time as the time which flows)

By enlarging the holes one sees other chronons on another scale. One speaks about fractal structure (which gradually reproduces themselves to smaller scales).

Linear time and periodic time :

Chronons have a radius, this radius is the one of periodic time.

The antimatter is then the expression of a matter which moves in another direction of time (thesis of Etienne Klein who, according to the author, "is appreciated by the scientific community for his toughts over time, wrote many books and scientific articles whose central topic is precisely the nature of temporality.").

E=ht according to the physicist Ari Letho where “t” is the measurement of periodic time. Energy in a particular space-time is characterized by the "size" of periodlic time on its characteristic scale. Eric Julien proposes a generalized mathematical writing of energy going even further.

According to the author: "quantized time is thus the period itself, whatever it is. Quantum time is a period."

The matter, moving in time, creates a temporal loop. The size of this loop is the one of the chronon. But one should not see the chronon like an absolute particle.

The chronon is in fact a temporal measuring unit related with a particular density. It can itself be broken up into other chronons of higher density by smaller periodic times.

Time and causality :

The chronons density (therefore the space-time fractal that it defines) is related to causality.

If the chronons are rather close the ones to the others at the point to be stacked up (they are intricated between them) then time can flow more easily in the opposite direction. When spaces between chronons are reduced, information are more concentrated (and at the same time one perceives less better than time flows because spacing is weaker ; and yet time flows more quickly because there are more chronons). The effects and the causes are then closer : there is less of causality.

I A new physics

Conscience and perception through the densities of time - time present :

The conscience is not ready to live simultaneously in all the densities of time. When it is focused in a particular density of time, it loses information coming from higher densities (since more information proceeds there at the same time) : it is missing time.

This missing time explains the dreams and their inconsistency : the spirit sails during the night in higher densities of the time which is too dense in information for the brain to which the spirit is connected : it retains only bits and reconstitutes incoherent pieces then of them).

The conscience needs a linear time to learn and understand the world which surrounds it by the causality experience. In fact, it is the conscience which gives a linear perception to a time which is not linear (time is periodic and with variable densities).

The conscience can travel from one density to another through a zero point portal which is common between matter waves. When the quanta of the waves of various time densities (thus various frequencies) coincide, then there is one moment of simultaneous existence (through several densities) : it is the present. The conscience forwards from one density to another by the way of a point common to both densities.

According to the author, "the setting in resonance of two particles is precisely the technology to pass from a fractal to another. It is the axis of Present dimension of 3D time. This is why two atoms can coexist at the same place ! They then form only one thing ! They constitute a temporal door."

Electromagnetic forces :

The electric charge and the magnetic fields are expressions of different fractals. Indeed, they represent energy. A moving electric charge produces a magnetic field : the differential speed is thus translated by a more or less intense magnetic field (which marks a lower or higher difference of time densities).

The different electric charges between proton and electron represent an energy tension : a balance between space tension (distance between proton and electron) and temporal tension (energy of the electric field between them). Space and time are linked and the electric charge is only an effect of separation of energy in space.

There are also many things on the fundamental forces : strong force which links the quarks, weak forces, gravitational force. But I will speak about them later.

Energy of the vacuum :

It is the fantastic quantity of energy which is available in the fractals of higher densities than ours. This energy is inaccessible in normal time, but it is present : the chronons of smaller fractal scales (higher time densities) represent an energy which can be made available by various phenomena known as "temporal pumping". It consists in making gush out chronons of higher densities towards lower densities.

It is this energy which is used in the “free energy” machines by electromagnetic pumping. It is potentially usable under the condition of being pumped (it can be pumped by phenomena of spinning electromagnetic fields, in the same manner than macroscopic pumping can be done by mechanical rotation.

According to the author, "It is this energy (actually being on multiple fractal floors) that the subtle bodies use and from which the paranormal phenomena draw their capacity to occur!".

If the subtle bodies of the man are “material” gathering in higher densities of time (therefore in other fractal spaces-times) they then have the possibility to control the available energy in their density in order to make it emerge in lower densities.

Temporal pumping and link between space and time :

The movement creates a temporal increase : it is the macroscopic pumping. Speed "compresses" space and, by doing this, increases the density of chronons. Moreover, one remembers that the density of chronons characterizes energy : the more quickly one goes, the more one has energy.

According to the author, "Let us note that the speed of the light, for the Absolute Relativity, is the limit of exchange of the space of time obtained by a movement". The speed of the light is the speed beyond which the object moved away from its starting temporal density starting of such a scale that one cannot any more perceive it in this starting scale.

One must also see the calculation of the light speed measured in the doubling theory of Garnier-Malet, as a limit between 7 consecutive space fractals from ours (7 "fractal steps"). This is a worthy argument in favour of the Absolute Relativity theory. In fact, all that goes too quickly will be perceived from our scale as going at the light speed which is the limit of perception from a fractal of space-time.

The link between space and time is thus the following : “the more there is space, the less there is time, and conversely !”. It is the application of the space compression by the movement. It should be noted that the temperature is the measurement of the movement of the atom agitation which is said "thermal", i.e. the microscopic movement.
Thus the temperature is a measurement of the temporal density in which is the measured object (compared to ours). Moreover, once again, it is coherent with energy : energy depends on the temperature, therefore that is coherent. Energy measures the time density.

In higher time densities, time is denser, therefore faster, but at the same time space is smaller by an opposite effect.

The rotary movement produces a macroscopic pumping, and the experiments by Russians (Kozyrev, etc) show well that the rotary movements increase the quantity of chronons and change the time flood.

Matter and time :

What is matter ? Quantum physics answers : a wave (a matter wave). In fact, the matter is a wave of a particular frequency in a particular density of time. But a wave is often accompanied by harmonics in the various known phenomena of physics : sound waves, mechanical movements. The idea is that a matter wave is also accompanied by harmonics. These harmonics are thus waves of different frequencies, representing the matter in different densities. It is in that sense that a material particle exists simultaneously in all the densities at the same time. But in the higher densities, the matter is spread in an environment where the quantity of information is larger and where causality decreases : the matter thus follows different laws according to the density.

We can easily imagine the application that one can make with the spiritual bodies of the man which are fractal pictures of a single "matter" existing in a much higher density (the soul).

In an opposite way, a wave in a higher density can result in waves of various frequencies in lower densities. These waves are particles in the physical time density. A particle in a higher density can thus become a multitude of particles of lower densities. Thus, one explains phenomena of quantum physics in which the matter seems to be intricated. In fact, they are visions in lower fractal spaces-times of a single "matter" wave of higher density.

By application of this principle, the author suggests that the atom, with its procession of electrons, is in fact a multiple image of a single object of higher density. The electrons which are distributed on the electron layers are geared down pictures of a single electron which is itself even the picture of the protons of the core.

(see also the part on the electromagnetic forces explaining how a balance between tension of space and time makes the emergence of energy from the vacuum in the shape of atom : proton and electron. Thus the matter comes from the vacuum).

On a still higher level, the atoms are different expressions of the same material entity of higher density. By applying the same principle, the more one goes up "high", the more one realizes that the “separated “ objects in our level of reality are a single universal object. It is the holographic principle : all the universe is only the multiple reflection of only one single thing of infinitely higher density (of God). That explains all the phenomena of non-locality in quantum physics. Obviously, it is an assumption of construction of the theory, not a demonstration (in physics nothing is a demonstration, if it is not reality).

The author adds that "each electron consists in several photons (other fractal space-time) whose balance is broken by any variation of energy level. This is why an electron can absorb (when it misses one of them) or emit (too much full) a photon. Not astonishing that Japanese scientists of Hitachi research laboratories highlighted the same behavior as the photons for electrons with the experiment of interferometry of the slits of Young in the Eighties."

The matter reaching the absolute zero temperature has a particular behavior (absence of movement, therefore thermal absence of energy). In this particular state of the absolute zero a certain particular coherence of the matter (condensates of Bose-Einstein) can occur in which the physicists measure an extremely weak light speed, and even quasi null (that they interpret as an matter refraction index tending towards almost infinite values). The idea of the author is that rather translate the fact that in this state the matter is in another space-time fractal in which the scale of time and space measurement (depending to time density) explains this phenomenon. It is indeed a phenomenon which proceeds at the microscopic level, and the scale change from ours to the microscopic one lead to a change of the rate of time : the density of time and the scale of space are closely dependent.

Big bang theory and red shift :

The Big bang theory has for only argument the shift towards the red : all the objects of the universe (galaxies, cluster, stars, quasars, etc) have a shift of their spectrum towards the red. In classical theory, this is explained by the distance of the cosmic objects the ones from the others. The universe is thus expanding. Therefore, one deduces by projection an initial explosion in the past : the Big-bang.

But Absolute Relativity explains this differently : different space dimensions represent different fractals : time and space do not have the same density on the scale of the galaxies as on the human one. This difference in scale induces a measurement shifted towards the red, without any movement between galaxies.

To a larger space scale corresponds a different and proper time density. The author says that "instead of interpreting red shift by the speed of recession of the cosmic bodies which increase with the distance (base of the universal expansion), one can more simply say that the quantity of time decreases as one looks at far."

That calls into question the design of the expanding universe.

Missing mass and gravitation :

The gravitation appears to follow a fixed law in our scale (the constant of gravitation is fixed) but in fact, it depends on the flood of time, because it is measured as an acceleration (thus depends on time). With different scales of time, the gravitation does not have the same value.

Thus on the scale of the universe, the gravitation is stronger and is lower on a quantum scale (moreover, it is the weakest force at the quantum scale). This difference explains the missing mass of the universe (which misses to explain the inaccuracies of the law of gravity observed in astronomy).

The author proposes also an explanation of the formation of the galaxies starting from a part of the energy of the vacuum (by pumping the energy of higher fractals) present in the centre from which matter comes from.

II Applications to the ufology.

Movement of the UFO :

The author says : "the rotary movement (macroscopic temporal pumping) associated with spinning electromagnetic field patterns (microscopic temporal pumping) sufficiently cumulate chronons to change the system from a fractal to another."

The coherence of the matter :

It is necessary to read the detailed part of the operation of the vessel and the way in which the “decoherent” matter travels between the time densities (which has a relationship with the "cold" coherence discussed higher in "Matter and time"). Once moved in another fractal of time, the vessel follows the gravitation of this fractal. It is quite weaker in a fractal of higher time density. Thus, it becomes easy for the vessel to make gravitational lift (to float in the air). By coating a person in a temporal field of comparable nature (the produced field of chronons can be directed), it can succeed in making float the individual (by microgravity). A very weak force is then enough to attract him towards the vessel (abduction).

The space trip in a higher density in which space is contracted does not need technical exploit : the distances which appear huge in our scale become well smaller in higher densities, and, moreover, time flows there more quickly. The vessel which moves at fast speed in higher density then appears to have an overvelocity for us. It largely exceeds the speed of the light from our point of view whereas it goes at speed much slower in its own space time.

According to the author, "these vessels travel, not in space, but through staked spaces-times (or overlapped)." For him, the extraterrestrials are first of all ExtraTemporals.

Moving between time fractals :

According to the author, "the hydrogen link of the DNA, which is a weak electronic link (it is thanks to that that one can handle the genomes), is the essential factor of the human body incapacity to rise in the high time densities (what we call the Ascension) and thus to dematerialize it naturally. To get possible, it is thus necessary to associate other helix in order to increase the capacity of information flows in term of connectics, synonymous of time density."

This explains the fact that many spiritual teachings speak about genetic change necessary to the rise of the conscience. Some contactees also speak about missing DNA helix : the fact is not new.

With a better genetics the man could sail consciously between various densities of time as the extraterrestrials do it.

The human body is paralysed by the higher time densities which are not adapted to its structure. Only the physical organs having a fractal structure (of which functionning is done microscopically as macroscopically) operate almost correctly in the presence of a temporal field of higher density : lungs (microalveolus), brain (structure of the neurons), etc, but in a slowed down way, what correctly explains phenomena of the body paralysis (failure of the various bodies : they are blocked, except for some which remain more operative than others, ensuring the fact that the abductee person is still conscious despite of what occurs.

Environmental and perceptive effects :

The explanation of many characteristics observed by hundreds of witnesses concerning the UFO can be given using Absolute Relativity : odd effects on the environment, forms, noises (or silence), characteristic of movement, etc.

All the following explanations are coherent in respect with the Absolute Relativity, and correspond to witnesses reports.

The erratic movements of swinging which are often pointed out by the UFO sceptics as hoaxes (objects suspended with a cord) are explainable by their technology of hyper velocity rotation (for temporal pumping). Sometimes, the photographs are fuzzy : that is understandable when the vessel is not entirely materialized in our density.

The UFO can be silent and not produce a supersonic bang without for that using expensive technology MHD (MagnetoHydroDynamics) loved by Jean Pierre Petit (and which must be used by the Ummites who do not know how to use technologies of time density, or by releasing us only bits of lower technologies). It is enough that the time flows differently in the bubble around the UFO : the flow of air goes then at a low speed around it.

Many witnesses report odd forms and even changes in forms. The explanation is there too : the vessel is a matter wave being able to appear in a various way (malleable form also by the pilot of the vessel according to the appearance which he wants to take for the witnesses. One remembers waves of observations of airships in the last centuries. The UFO had the appearance which people could await from them : airships were the only things which they could know able to fly).

Sometimes the UFO appear to reduce in size, or to disappear instantaneously : that is explained too.

From time to time the witnesses speak about beam of light truncated, of which the length is variable. There are photographs of such a case besides. The physicists attempted to explain it by a flow of particles energizing the atmosphere, on which the length depends on energy... with Absolute Relativity the explanation becomes simpler and coherent.

The cases of group of lights which divide then merge are also numerous: the UFO multiply and are merged one in another. Here too, the same theory explains the observations (moreover, these multiplications take place when the UFO takes the form of a light, it becomes dematerialized to be a malleable matter wave : coherence still follows).

Crop circle creation :

It is also explained by the effects of higher time density : the corn damping by the vessel (of which the temperature is low by cold coherence), cooking with the microwaves emitted by the vessel, and the fast movement of the vessel in the fields in invisible mode or partially materialized (as balls of light for example : its form depends on the position of the person which looks at it and the level of time density where the vessel is located). The corns ionized by the fields of microwaves are magnetized and follow the movements imposed by the powerful electric field of the vessel. The form is thus dictated by the movement of the vessel itself controlled by the equivalent of a “board computer” (it is the only human word to qualify it).

III Conclusions.

There are of course much more details on all these subjects than I only approached here in order to show the broad range of approached explanations, all of very great interest, and their coherence with respect to the central theory which seems well a "universal theory" (as well in the field of sciences as the one of the spiritual bodies of the man and the paranormal phenomena which are also partly developed in the book). Obviously, the detail has to be read in greater depth, and I excluded a very great number of other subjects quite as important. I cannot present in some pages a book of 450 pages. But it seems to me that what I pointed out is enough sufficient to understand the nature of work done and to allow us to ask serious questions about the real nature of the universe.

Any question or remarks on the theory should be discussed directly with its author. I have made only a summary here (already rather long but once again patchy regarding the quantity of things which one finds in the book).

It seems to me that this work must be extended by a scientific work in order to test and to give a theoretical framework even more solid to the unit. In my opinion, this unit is worthy. The UFO are not any more simple reports of observations : the UFO understanding is unquestionably attached to the vision of the new proposed physics. It is a work of physics above all, but also a book of ufology by application. It is probably one of the best books of ufology from a scientific point of view.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1216651
United States
01/11/2011 06:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.sceptiques.qc.ca]

The Science of Extraterrestrials
(Allies Publishing, Inc., 2006)
by Eric Julien (translated by Estherella Carstens): a review by

Donald Reed*
1032 Borden Road
Depew, NY 14043
mailto:[email protected]

Don Reed has a Master of Arts degree in mathematics and a background in physics and electrical engineering, and has taught mathematics at both the high school and college levels. Over the years he has had an abiding interest in fundamental theories of the universe, especially in regards to space, time and energy, and as an adjunct to this quest, has also pursued a search in the field of non-conventional and advanced energy technology for the past 30 years. He has been published in many journals such as Speculations in Science and Technology, Journal of New Energy, etc., and has authored chapters in the recent books Advanced Electromagnetism: Foundations, Theory and Applications, published by World Scientific in 1995, and Advances in Chemical Physics (vol. 109), published by John Wiley in 2000. He also has had several papers printed in the Proceedings for various conferences on advances in physics and non-conventional energy technology.

Without question, time is one of the most ubiquitous aspects of human existence. All human conscious thought processes and related emotions, regarding the fulfillment of desires, occur in time. All spatial phenomena involving motion or other forms of entropic change, are played out on what we perceive to be a continuous intangible background lockstep flow of an indefinable temporal essence. Consequently, time has both objective and subjective characteristics.

Scholars, scientists and philosophers over countless centuries, have struggled to endeavor to uncover the coveted secrets of how these two complementary exhibits of time, objective and subjective, might be connected, and how knowledge of their relationship could be implemented to benefit mankind in his never-ending quest to better our quality of life and achieve mastery over our environment.

Now, unlike all previous attempts to explore these probing questions, a new book has emerged which purports to show how these two seemingly disparate manifestations of time can achieve compatible synthesis. In an unprecedented manner for works of this nature, it lays to bare the essence of a novel 3-dimensional discontinuous fractal structure to time, which could be capable of clarifying the nature of both subjective feelings and objective knowledge. Moreover, the theoretical edifice erected is revealed to be even more courageously ambitious in scope, claiming to explain the operation and behavior of UFOs as well as the nature of paranormal phenomena.

Through a remarkably well-developed highly-reasoned discourse, in this book, “The Science of Extraterrestrials”, the author Eric Julien (a.k.a., Jean Ederman), offers compelling arguments that reflect a plausible scenario for the true nature of time and its operation.

Presenting the layout of the book in two parts, “Time for Reflection”, and “Time for Explanations”, Julien enjoins the reader, in a most gentle but persuasive manner, to contemplate and consider while suspending judgment, such unique and at times counter-intuitive concepts, and to subsequently boldly apply them to some of the most controversial subjects of contemporary culture.

Yet one should not let the provocative title of the book fool him into thinking this is a trivial and meaningless exercise professing an equally vague hypothesis, having only a tangential application to uncommon or unconventional phenomena. On the contrary, the theory presented will demonstrate, even to the most discerning reader, a significant connection to the measurable hallmark phenomena of physical reality: space, mass, charge and energy.

Despite the lofty intellectually-based subject matter and theoretical premises considered, the style of the book’s arguments are presented so that the concepts are easily accessible to the general reader. On these points, the trained scientist might be justly skeptical, since the format of the book is essentially conversational challenging the reader at every turn, with an economy of mathematical formalistic development and emphasis on many diagrams and illustrations, by an author possessing few standard academic credentials in the scientific arena. Nevertheless, the book is extraordinarily well-written, exhibiting superb coherence and logical consistency, that one may be tempted to excuse these shortcomings, and will at the very least acknowledge a well-developed and defended argument, about a plausible yet albeit speculative theoretical structure that the author, erring on the side of caution, admits should not be considered a bonafide finished theory, until it can undergo future formalistic development.

At the most, it is possible that one may come away with the feeling that these speculative notions, even in their current budding seminal stage could, just as the theories of Einstein did a century ago, blossom into a significant advance in our understanding of space and time, that might even have astounding cross-disciplinary ramifications. Moreover, unlike Einstein’s theories, this cited research goes further in scope, professing to provide rational understanding for metaphysical processes, and hence may lead to new insights into consciousness itself, and particularly of man’s place in the universal scheme of things.

It is indeed a rare and welcome event, when a scientifically-oriented manuscript professes a theory so revolutionary that it could have the potential to literally cross the boundaries of science and portend an inexorable cross-cultural paradigmatic transformation in the very world-view of humankind. I can clearly say, with few reservations, this is possibly such a work. All interested readers, regardless of their level of technical proficiency, academic credentialed status, or dogmatic convictions, would benefit from scrutinizing the author’s theory with equanimity and as Julien himself says, by suspending belief or non-belief, to thoughtfully reflect and come to one’s own conclusions.

As it is often said “extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof”. Here the author does not disappoint. He begins with a strong indictment of the way scientific research has been carried out and is currently practiced, decrying the “business” of science, which tends to give more credit to scientific institutions instead of to the genius of mankind, a practice which he calls “techno-science”. In this regard, there is an absolute need for radical innovation, since the labyrinth of accumulated knowledge in general lacks any form of conceptual homogeneity. Julien says we set untenable conditions to what reality must be, which actually has no connection to current temporal notions upon which deterministic entropy is based. On the contrary, reality is in motion. One could even say that man has invented reproducibility of phenomena to provide a better basis for predictability. In truth, the only reproducibility nature has planned is embodied in cycles, which have the annoying tendency in failing to cooperate with the direction of ordinary linear causality.

There is an inflexibility encrusted in the models of orthodox physics, primarily due to the insistence on a spatial representation of time, in the name of unchangeable sacrosanct causality. Specifically, Cartesian-Boolean logic, abstracted from the limited visual manner of perceiving physical reality, and its principle of excluding a third possibility, causes man to believe in a logical flow between cause and effect, without considering any other principles. Ultimately, all scientific instruments translate physical magnitudes through a filter, the visual information of the instrument readout. Hence, as the author asserts, we have always been running away from reality by making the unconscious choice to favor the preeminence of visual information.

Yet, the expression “I believe only what I see” reflects a prejudice that forces the universe into our mold, instead of vice versa. Despite all of man’s remarkable technological advances, the author avers we are still at the center of the universe from a certain point of view, that of identity which we can call chronocentrism. Accordingly, just as man freed himself from the doctrine of geocentrism (central vision in space) in the Middle Ages, now science is at a similar crisis point which it can only extricate itself by shattering its belief of a central vision in time (chronocentrism). It is chronocentrism, the author claims, that is responsible for man in relating every manifestation back to the constant physical time unit, itself based upon the linear spatial conception of time flow.

Julien asserts that the only way out of this space matrix and associated deterministic causality, is by introducing a third catalytic principle so that thesis and antithesis can find their synthesis. This third ingredient advanced in this treatise is 3-dimensional time. In this conception, space-time is no longer viewed as a container, but as a fluid which can be molded like potter’s clay, whose shape will be multi-purpose. Unlike current string and brane theories which posit increasing dimensions of space, while using the same obsolete incomplete notions of continuous time flow, to establish the correct description of how nature operates, it is time that must gain dimensions and sufficient relief (in terms of multi-attributes).

Such a vision of time necessitates a discontinuous non-linear fractal role for true time, in which causality can vary, as opposed to the standard linear time flow which strictly respects deterministic causality. The problem, as the author states, is that by considering time as a linear flow consisting of infinitely close moments elapsing sequentially, we create more distance between us and the reality of metamorphosis, where the information exchange varies depending on the object studied. In essence, instead of time being subject to phenomena, as the tenets of all scientific theories including quantum, special and general relativity entail, phenomena are actually subject to the passage of time, which allows them to occur or not.

The specific characteristic of this novel 3-dimensional time, which separates it from all conventional notions, is the inclusion of a variable time density, or time flow-rate, which regulates the corresponding exchange rate of information for that phenomenon. In presenting this model, the author applies in a most clever and effective manner the visual image and metaphor of one of the most recognizable symbols of antiquity associated with the measure of time – the hourglass. Here, the individual discrete “grains” of time vary in size fractally, becoming smaller the higher they are above the hourglass neck (representing higher time densities). Also, the neck of the hourglass also varies in size, thus regulating the rate of time flow.

This new vision of time is called absolute relativity by the author. It is governed by one basic principle: the more there is space, the less there is time, and vice versa. Causality thus actually becomes conditional, for it depends on the quantity of time in a given volume of space. This property also explains and obviates some of the glaring inconsistencies in modern physics, especially in regards to the problem of elimination of infinities in electron self energy and charge that are an unavoidable consequence of the mathematical methods associated with perturbative quantum field theory. Accordingly, with 3-dimensional time, kinetic energy of motion is naturally connected to time, so the intrinsic (rest) energy of a mass must also originate in a fractal relation to time. Consequently, since time can dilate due to its fractal nature (the actual reason for the same effect predicted by special and general relativity), there will be no infinities, but leaps of algebraic unities. The fractal energy corresponding to high temporal densities remains potential for a given lower fractal without unfolding in it. Quantum energy is essentially connected to the duration of phenomena and particle radiation, rather than to the particle mass, which cannot possibly be measured on this lower fractal scale.

Also in support of his revolutionary theory, Julien cites that the sometimes counter-intuitive and contra-factual findings of quantum theory, such as is exhibited in the phenomenon of particle entanglement in Bose-Einstein condensates (BEC) or Cooper-pairs of electrons at low temperatures, could imply the existence of time variability in terms of quite high time densities within a single quantum state for these regimes. In particular, he claims the variation of the speed of light, already documented in many recent experiments with BEC, or the macroscopic quantum phenomena of superconductivity and superfluidity, might be due to the manifestation, at microscopic levels, of intrinsically higher time fractals. Using the principle tenet of absolute relativity: the less space, the more intense (larger) time-fields, with respect to the observer on the macroscopic level.

The author also pays homage to others who have advanced theories incorporating variable time-flows, or fractal models of space-time. Among these are Laurent Nottale (who has developed a fractal model of space for microphysics). Unfortunately, as the author says, to the best of his knowledge this model does not include 3-dimensional time. Nor does the time-model proposed by the Russian researcher Nikolai Kozyrev, which however, does imply a time density exists: rarer around a cause and dense in proximity to an effect. Nevertheless, the author acknowledges that Kozyrev’s ideas have found experimental verification in the 1980’s Soviet Union, a fact that seems to have either escaped the attention of most researchers in the West, or that has been prematurely rejected due to dogmatic convictions. Other scientists cited advancing unique time theories are the Russians L.S. Shikhobalov, Albert Veinik (from whom he obtained the term “chronon” to describe the quantum unit of time), American astronomer William Tifft (who professed the notion that redshifts of stars and galaxies might actually be due to a quantum temporal effect and not caused by recession speed), the Soviet-Italian Robert Bartini, and the Italian school proposing complex Minkowski space-time coordinates or six real dimensional coordinate systems(incorporating 3 time dimensions): E. Cole, Demers, Mignani, Recami, Dattoli, Vysin and Pappas.

Amongst the researchers professing both fractal and 3-dimensional time models, the author outlines the main tenets of the theories of the Finnish physicist Ari Lehto and the French scientist Jean-Pierre Garnier Malet. Lehto showed in his work that a periodic time model can be used to describe phenomena that are not dependent upon irreversible temporal flow (such as dynamics of electrons and protons). He symmetrizes the degrees of freedom of space and time positing a (3,3) symmetry instead of the standard Minkowskian (3,1) topology. The former allows for the asymmetry of phenomena subject to temporal flow while allowing those that are not, which is the case for elementary constituents of atoms.

As closest to his Absolute Relativity theory, he discourses at length on the work of J.P. Garnier Malet. Malet characterized true time as “stroboscopic”, a series of moments of observation intersected by times of non-observations. In this so-called doubling theory, a particle in its horizon is always a horizon of particles like Russian dolls nesting inside each other(horizon = two particles twice as small). Time and space are thus fractally proportional. Time dilation occurs at the exact point where a particle crosses a curved line and another crosses a straight line. In this sense, a horizon is an observation boundary and the interactions demarcate time flow deviations. Similarly, the result of an interaction can be anticipated as doubling time elapses more quickly than time on the scale in question.

Therefore, the exchanges of interactions would correspond to time accelerations and decelerations, precisely concurring with Kozyrev’s observations. This is the consequence of the doubling generating possible exchanges of trajectories (and therefore information) between internal particles (accelerated time) and external particles (decelerated time). The internal horizons, which he called “temporal openings”, are defined by stroboscopic observations. Julien then extrapolates from Malet’s theory that, as accelerated time (that which reaches a point more quickly) exists side by side with the observer’s real time, it would be legitimate to argue that the future is visible (premonition/precognition) in the present. Accordingly, he claims that intuition finds its roots in the future, where time is accelerated, and usually guides us in our decision-making.

The author observes that in terms of unraveling the current enigmas in physics, the Malet theory demonstrates that the instantaneous potential of doubling particles is the result of a fundamental property of time that may solve the EPR paradox. As far as technological advances which might result from applying the theory, Julien claims that rotational motion of a body coupled with a change in its vibratory state (the similar protocol used by Kozyrev with gyroscopes), might cause change in relativistic parameters: gravitational potential, local time-flow and energy. The rotation of bodies then constitutes the link between inertial reference frames (motions) and sinusoidal changes (i.e., time fractals/vibratory states). Also, since Malet, upon applying the doubling theory, showed the speed of light is related to the maximum deviation of a doubling transformation - seven temporal fractals between observer and horizon – Julien argues that one could legitimately call velocity c as a boundary between two reference frames, without being absolute. Consequently, using this reasoning, he speculates that UFO technology might incorporate a time dilation larger than the seven steps described by Garnier Malet. In a later chapter in the “Explanations” section Julien actually uses the reasoning above to propose a possible operating technology for UFOs, involving the following components: double-rotor, crystal oscillator, and superconductor network involving a spinning electromagnetic field.

Due the brief summary here, sincere apologies are extended for possibly taking Julien’s fascinating time theory out of context. The author himself suggests that experts who wish to skirmish on this frontier in greater depth should consult J.P. Garnier Malet’s website ( [link to www.garnier-malet.com)] for further formalistic development of the doubling theory, and of course Julien’s own possibly breakthrough treatise.

In regards to the state of current knowledge, Julien quotes a figure of stature no less prestigious as Sir John Maddox, editor emeritus of the journal “Nature” who stated: “We enter the third millennium in a state of ignorance! What stands out is that there is no field of modern science that is free from glaring ignorance, even contradiction. In the light of past experience, it would be crazy to suggest that a professed ‘theory of everything’ can be formulated in terms of our modern physics. Breaking through the mystery of the origin of the universe requires the advent of a new physics, a physics regulated by as yet unimaginable principles. In my opinion, that is the crucial point…The person who discovers a new way of describing time and space will be the next Einstein”. From this reviewer’s viewpoint, it may come to pass that Eric Julien’s book, “The Science of Extraterrestrials” could indeed provide us with the tools to reach this coveted goal.

[link to www.sceptiques.qc.ca]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1286724
United States
08/06/2011 05:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
ty
EternalTruthSeeker

User ID: 1159571
France
08/06/2011 05:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Trojan detected by Nod32

(JS.Trojandownloader.Hackload.AG)

bsflag
In these times of information, ignorance is a choice !
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31036885
United States
03/09/2013 04:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
HERE IS THE REAL DEAL:

[link to ericjulienovni.blogspot.com]

ENJOY THE READING OF ALL ARTICLES...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35821456
France
03/09/2013 04:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am intesrested in UFOs since 2001. And after researches about UFOs I became a christian, I concluded that orbs of light are holy angels and flying suacers are of fallen angels (aka grey aliens), this is my belief, I don't believe in E.T on earth but maybe in a far far far galaxy.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31036885
United States
03/09/2013 04:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am intesrested in UFOs since 2001. And after researches about UFOs I became a christian, I concluded that orbs of light are holy angels and flying suacers are of fallen angels (aka grey aliens), this is my belief, I don't believe in E.T on earth but maybe in a far far far galaxy.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35821456

So, intead of BELIEVING something, you SHOULD LEARN something. Read this blog just mentionned above.

Lights and material UFOs are just two different forms of THE SAME THING.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26070976
United States
03/09/2013 05:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24961991
United States
03/22/2013 12:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
HERE IS THE REAL DEAL:

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31036885

Thanks you for these life changing infos.

bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1011606
France
03/22/2013 12:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Eric Julien...

bsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29355530
United States
03/24/2013 02:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Eric Julien...

is the author of the blog. And?

bsflag
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1011606
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25664375
United States
03/24/2013 03:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
HERE IS THE REAL DEAL:

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31036885

It's a treasure of interesting stuff. Thanks.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5050944
United States
03/25/2013 11:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
No intelligent person denies that UFO’s exist . I mean ,the problem is not “Unidentified Flying Objects”, which can be anything ,right. The problem with the UFO community is that they immediately LEAP to the conclusion that UFOs are extraterrestrial spacecrafts with absolutely no evidence to support it. It’s, like, “I just saw something I’ve never seen in the sky before, and I can’t identify it.. Therefore =Extraterrestrial!...That’s crazy and ignorant .

And then I see all these Ancient Aliens and UFO hunter crap documentaries, with declared “scientist” jumping straight to the extraterrestrial conclusion. Realistically , there is no evidence anywhere that UFOs originate beyond Earth. Even the kookiest alien encounters feature aliens that are strait out of Star Trek,,, hilarious! I am sure you all have seen it: Humanoids, with articulated arms, legs, fingers, toes, seemingly perfectly evolved for walking around Earth, breathing our air at the same gas mixture and atmospheric pressure. Do you realize how impossibly slim are the odds that an alien species could survive let alone thrive on this planet?!? Even the Reptoid stories describe creatures that apparently evolved on Earth. But, I mean, it’s not just the UFO documentaries that throw common freakin sense and logic to the wind… I’ve seen the same thing, the same stupidity in the so-called “scientific” documentaries addressing the Big Bang and Black Holes and Magnetars/Quasars and all sorts of theoretical nonsense PRESENTED AS FACT.

ITS NOT FACT…

Astronomy is a massive edifice of theories. Theories that are not even useful to us all. It’s just pure speculative nonsense. Astronomers are the first to tell you, they wake up in a new world every day ,because their theories get trashed with such regularity . It’s not only the fact that most of what is presented as science is pop-theory, it’s the fact that these scientific documentaries attempt tp frighten the bejeezus out of viewers with nonsense…

For example , one of the most common topics on science network TV is if the human race would(could) escape the earth before the sun turned into a red giant 5 billion years from now. I was stunned into silence. This is what scientific documentaries are teaching the average viewer(mainly kids) today. What a fucking joke!

My answer: The human race will evolve into a n entirely different species , if we don’t kill ourselves in the next million years, No, no human being is EVER going to see the end of the Solar System. No human being will ever prove the existence of Black Holes or Magnetars/Quasars or the Big Bang. Because we evolve to quickly, we adapt too quickly . If we survive the next million years , we won’t be human beings.

All these factual documentaries are pure bunk. They’re not designed to enlighten you. They are designed to mindlessly follow the theorists- who have NO IDEA of where they are going. They are just making money off of bogus videos and bogus literature… And don’t think those various Biblical Archaeology documentaries are any different. They are produced by the same people who produced Ancient Aliens and Deep Space Marvels. They are all produced with very little attention to biblical detail. It’s all prose and some atheist video-editor patching together brief clips of bad interviews with biblical scholars,, attempting to scientifically explain why the bible is bunk. Which it is in a way… My point is ,,ITS ALL RUBBISH!

Yes Science , which is based on a mountain of theory(like the 911 official storyline),, is as much a religion as anything they attempt.

And No!, radio astronomers haven’t discovered anything. You can’t point to anything that radio astronomy has discover3ed, because radio astronomy is depending on signals that are thousands , hundreds of thousands, millions and billions of years old. Everything about radio astronomy and astronomy and astrophysics is generally theoretical . Like the Big Bang, Black Holes etc….. let me tell you something , you could look at the discoveries made right here in our solar system, as our interplanetary probes have drawn back the veil on the various planets ,moons, asteroids, and cometary bodies…Without fail , the closer we come to the planets ,moons and the rest , the less we find we really knew about them. The Voyager probe rewrote the books on everything we thought we knew about the solar system. Until we go on site and observe the planets and galaxies at close range we can’t say we know anything about the universe. That’s why it’s absurd to accept anything from astronomers as hard ,cold fact. Astronomers don’t deal in fact.

Back to Alien-voodoo-science….

Now ,,, is there a plausibility of aliens existing in this infinite (its actually finite) vast universe ?.... SURE. But who care if they do exist. Who cares if we exist. What is in between is the ”elephant in space”. Meaning Space is hostile and this Hostile space will be ones(the space traveler) surrounding-environment for a huge amount of time . Space is Toxic for life . Any life, especially ours.

For any “being” [they] would have to master three(3) vital points . And when I say master , I mean, having the New-physics to conquer these 3 points.

First, is obtaining the capabilities to reach Light Speed. This of course would only account for short distances because LS is still too slow in our universe.

Second, is creating an Event Horizon. This is the only way to crossover vast distances. There is no other way. Whether its using a Black/White Hole, Worm Holes or other unknown forms of folding space; They are all considered Event Horizons.

Third, is Life Support, which is the most important; Aside from the fact that the moment we pass our orbital realm we begin to die quickly ,we must deal with AGING ,,and aging sucks when your destination is 500 years away. ( and don’t get me started with light years).

In addition, the vast amount of energy one would have to release to get from point a to point b. There is no known technology at present to propel a manned or even unmanned vehicle at anything near small fraction of the speed of light. The fastest vehicles ever created by mankind are the Voyager probes , used a gravitational slingshot off the plane Jupiter to attain a velocity from 50,000mhp to 100,000mhp. That’s still the fastest speed ever attained by a man made vehicle , and 5 times faster than any NASA/Airforce propulsion system. The Voyager probes have been in space for over 33 years , and they haven’t even escaped our solar system yet. When the Voyager does cross the Heliopause( where our solar wind terminates) , they will have traveled in those 33+ years or so a full Light Day. Not one light year , ONE LIGHT DAY. One light day is the diameter of our solar system. It is 4 light years to the next nearest star system,,,, please understand this. So far our fastest vehicle ever require about 40 years to travel ONE LIGHT DAY. Multiply that #^% for the amount of time required to travel ONE LIGHT YEAR= 14,000 years . Multiply that by Four light years= 60,000 years. We are talking about way over 50,000 years to reach our nearest star to by traveling 5 times faster than our current propulsion system. Are you starting to grasp how insane the thought of space travel becoming a reality for any being is?!?!

No?

When you hear futurists discussing faster than light speed space travel, they are talking pure fantasy, it’s not based on current technology . We have no idea of how to approach LS or sustain human life in space let alone an extended journey. When you hear string-theorists discussing non-local simultaneity , they are talking subatomic particles- they are not talking about a 12 million-ton deep space colony probe with a crew of 60 human beings.

It took us about 200,000 years to travel 300 miles from the surface of earth to low orbit. Once into the realm of microgravity , it took us another 10 years to reach the Moon. So realistically , from the time we invented the powered flight , it took us 80 years to travel a quarter of a million miles.

And then we STOPPED!

We abandoned our manned interplanetary Apollo program in the 1970s. Our best manned efforts have been stuck in low orbit for the last 40 years. In other words, WE HIT A WALL, and we were barely out of Earth’s atmosphere. Not only do we not have the propulsion tech, we do not have a reliable power source + no life support technology. And there is no hidden technology or some reversed engineered alien spacecraft hidden in a hanger somewhere. That’s fantasy talk .

AND,,,, All of this ,also goes for imaginary aliens thriving in some imaginary alien planet. Life is life, and hostile space cannot be encountered here or tested here on earth:

So don’t assume because some microbe can be thriving in extreme heat or cold , that gives us the right to assume aliens can exist.

So don’t assume because the plausibility an imaginary alien planet could plausibly exist and be plausibly much holder or much younger than us,, should merit the ignorance in blindly believing these being would have and create imaginary-new and much more advance physics to master(obtain) space travel .

It’s all fantasy and solely based on one thing : BLIND FAITH.
Eustace

User ID: 5050944
United States
03/28/2013 11:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
No intelligent person denies that UFO’s exist . I mean ,the problem is not “Unidentified Flying Objects”, which can be anything ,right. The problem with the UFO community is that they immediately LEAP to the conclusion that UFOs are extraterrestrial spacecrafts with absolutely no evidence to support it. It’s, like, “I just saw something I’ve never seen in the sky before, and I can’t identify it.. Therefore =Extraterrestrial!...That’s crazy and ignorant .

And then I see all these Ancient Aliens and UFO hunter crap documentaries, with declared “scientist” jumping straight to the extraterrestrial conclusion. Realistically , there is no evidence anywhere that UFOs originate beyond Earth. Even the kookiest alien encounters feature aliens that are strait out of Star Trek,,, hilarious! I am sure you all have seen it: Humanoids, with articulated arms, legs, fingers, toes, seemingly perfectly evolved for walking around Earth, breathing our air at the same gas mixture and atmospheric pressure. Do you realize how impossibly slim are the odds that an alien species could survive let alone thrive on this planet?!? Even the Reptoid stories describe creatures that apparently evolved on Earth. But, I mean, it’s not just the UFO documentaries that throw common freakin sense and logic to the wind… I’ve seen the same thing, the same stupidity in the so-called “scientific” documentaries addressing the Big Bang and Black Holes and Magnetars/Quasars and all sorts of theoretical nonsense PRESENTED AS FACT.

ITS NOT FACT…

Astronomy is a massive edifice of theories. Theories that are not even useful to us all. It’s just pure speculative nonsense. Astronomers are the first to tell you, they wake up in a new world every day ,because their theories get trashed with such regularity . It’s not only the fact that most of what is presented as science is pop-theory, it’s the fact that these scientific documentaries attempt tp frighten the bejeezus out of viewers with nonsense…

For example , one of the most common topics on science network TV is if the human race would(could) escape the earth before the sun turned into a red giant 5 billion years from now. I was stunned into silence. This is what scientific documentaries are teaching the average viewer(mainly kids) today. What a fucking joke!

My answer: The human race will evolve into a n entirely different species , if we don’t kill ourselves in the next million years, No, no human being is EVER going to see the end of the Solar System. No human being will ever prove the existence of Black Holes or Magnetars/Quasars or the Big Bang. Because we evolve to quickly, we adapt too quickly . If we survive the next million years , we won’t be human beings.

All these factual documentaries are pure bunk. They’re not designed to enlighten you. They are designed to mindlessly follow the theorists- who have NO IDEA of where they are going. They are just making money off of bogus videos and bogus literature… And don’t think those various Biblical Archaeology documentaries are any different. They are produced by the same people who produced Ancient Aliens and Deep Space Marvels. They are all produced with very little attention to biblical detail. It’s all prose and some atheist video-editor patching together brief clips of bad interviews with biblical scholars,, attempting to scientifically explain why the bible is bunk. Which it is in a way… My point is ,,ITS ALL RUBBISH!

Yes Science , which is based on a mountain of theory(like the 911 official storyline),, is as much a religion as anything they attempt.

And No!, radio astronomers haven’t discovered anything. You can’t point to anything that radio astronomy has discover3ed, because radio astronomy is depending on signals that are thousands , hundreds of thousands, millions and billions of years old. Everything about radio astronomy and astronomy and astrophysics is generally theoretical . Like the Big Bang, Black Holes etc….. let me tell you something , you could look at the discoveries made right here in our solar system, as our interplanetary probes have drawn back the veil on the various planets ,moons, asteroids, and cometary bodies…Without fail , the closer we come to the planets ,moons and the rest , the less we find we really knew about them. The Voyager probe rewrote the books on everything we thought we knew about the solar system. Until we go on site and observe the planets and galaxies at close range we can’t say we know anything about the universe. That’s why it’s absurd to accept anything from astronomers as hard ,cold fact. Astronomers don’t deal in fact.

Back to Alien-voodoo-science….

Now ,,, is there a plausibility of aliens existing in this infinite (its actually finite) vast universe ?.... SURE. But who care if they do exist. Who cares if we exist. What is in between is the ”elephant in space”. Meaning Space is hostile and this Hostile space will be ones(the space traveler) surrounding-environment for a huge amount of time . Space is Toxic for life . Any life, especially ours.

For any “being” [they] would have to master three(3) vital points . And when I say master , I mean, having the New-physics to conquer these 3 points.

First, is obtaining the capabilities to reach Light Speed. This of course would only account for short distances because LS is still too slow in our universe.

Second, is creating an Event Horizon. This is the only way to crossover vast distances. There is no other way. Whether its using a Black/White Hole, Worm Holes or other unknown forms of folding space; They are all considered Event Horizons.

Third, is Life Support, which is the most important; Aside from the fact that the moment we pass our orbital realm we begin to die quickly ,we must deal with AGING ,,and aging sucks when your destination is 500 years away. ( and don’t get me started with light years).

In addition, the vast amount of energy one would have to release to get from point a to point b. There is no known technology at present to propel a manned or even unmanned vehicle at anything near small fraction of the speed of light. The fastest vehicles ever created by mankind are the Voyager probes , used a gravitational slingshot off the plane Jupiter to attain a velocity from 50,000mhp to 100,000mhp. That’s still the fastest speed ever attained by a man made vehicle , and 5 times faster than any NASA/Airforce propulsion system. The Voyager probes have been in space for over 33 years , and they haven’t even escaped our solar system yet. When the Voyager does cross the Heliopause( where our solar wind terminates) , they will have traveled in those 33+ years or so a full Light Day. Not one light year , ONE LIGHT DAY. One light day is the diameter of our solar system. It is 4 light years to the next nearest star system,,,, please understand this. So far our fastest vehicle ever require about 40 years to travel ONE LIGHT DAY. Multiply that #^% for the amount of time required to travel ONE LIGHT YEAR= 14,000 years . Multiply that by Four light years= 60,000 years. We are talking about way over 50,000 years to reach our nearest star to by traveling 5 times faster than our current propulsion system. Are you starting to grasp how insane the thought of space travel becoming a reality for any being is?!?!

No?

When you hear futurists discussing faster than light speed space travel, they are talking pure fantasy, it’s not based on current technology . We have no idea of how to approach LS or sustain human life in space let alone an extended journey. When you hear string-theorists discussing non-local simultaneity , they are talking subatomic particles- they are not talking about a 12 million-ton deep space colony probe with a crew of 60 human beings.

It took us about 200,000 years to travel 300 miles from the surface of earth to low orbit. Once into the realm of microgravity , it took us another 10 years to reach the Moon. So realistically , from the time we invented the powered flight , it took us 80 years to travel a quarter of a million miles.

And then we STOPPED!

We abandoned our manned interplanetary Apollo program in the 1970s. Our best manned efforts have been stuck in low orbit for the last 40 years. In other words, WE HIT A WALL, and we were barely out of Earth’s atmosphere. Not only do we not have the propulsion tech, we do not have a reliable power source + no life support technology. And there is no hidden technology or some reversed engineered alien spacecraft hidden in a hanger somewhere. That’s fantasy talk .

AND,,,, All of this ,also goes for imaginary aliens thriving in some imaginary alien planet. Life is life, and hostile space cannot be encountered here or tested here on earth:

So don’t assume because some microbe can be thriving in extreme heat or cold , that gives us the right to assume aliens can exist.

So don’t assume because the plausibility an imaginary alien planet could plausibly exist and be plausibly much holder or much younger than us,, should merit the ignorance in blindly believing these being would have and create imaginary-new and much more advance physics to master(obtain) space travel .

It’s all fantasy and solely based on one thing : BLIND FAITH
-392tons vs 1,200,000tons
-aluminum+fuel vs steel+concrete
-those are facts
-and you still believe the off.Story
-you are a nothing but sheep
mx384

User ID: 42924942
United States
07/11/2013 12:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
You can get all kind of Ebooks here >>> [link to kinganu.com]
I had been to many forums before and I can safely say this website is the best thing on the internet taking first second and third in the internet race.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35050655
United States
07/11/2013 12:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.ufohowto.com]

sockpuppet

GLP