Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,469 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 9,058
Pageviews Today: 16,619Threads Today: 10Posts Today: 137
12:13 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

DNA Test Performed in Alien Abduction Case...Basque Link ...Aryan Chinese Mummy Link

duFontaine
User ID: 617566
Brazil
02/27/2010 10:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
DNA Test Performed in Alien Abduction Case...Basque Link ...Aryan Chinese Mummy Link
This is a complex and difficult story to tell. We have taken a hair sample that was allegedly from an alien abduction episode and subjected it to DNA polymerase chain reaction (PCR) analysis— a technique that has not been used before in UFO investigation. Without this evidence, the case would be like any other alien abduction account: a bizarre story without any evidence to support its reality.

FULL STORY: [link to www.bibliotecapleyades.net]

Short summary:
Many abduction cases exist where alleged biological evidence has been reported. Such events lend themselves to an established forensic DNA profiling technique, which could help establish the credibility of such claims.

Since most abduction cases imply a measure of unwanted assault on the victims of such experiences, a forensic approach towards verification of the alleged perpetrators is desirable. Since DNA is the only building block of life that we know, biological specimens recovered in alleged abduction cases would provide researchers with a clear point of comparison.

A key claim by many abduction researchers is that abductions involve some form of genetic agenda. This scenario would require compatibility between aliens and humans. The claims of sexual encounters are alleged to add further support to this scenario. This very element amongst the extraordinary range of fantastic claims made about abductions is one of major stumbling blocks to the credibility of abduction claims.

Mainstream science argues that if alien life exists it is unlikely to be compatible with human life. Hence any claims to the contrary, such as alien abductions, are regarded as absurd. Therefore this limited and focused DNA profiling technique goes to the very heart of one of key claims behind the alleged alien abduction agenda. It provides an opportunity for testing the credibility of such claims.

If such claims are true then there should be some compatibility in the DNA of alleged alien specimens, but some possible anomalies may be evident that would perhaps not be readily reconciled with measures of human DNA variability. One established way of undertaking this is to undertake such analysis with the goal to establish a precise DNA base sequence of mitochondrial hypervariable region I, spanning nucleotides 16,000 to 16,400 of mitochondrial DNA.

Such DNA is present in hundreds of copies within each human cell, and therefore acts as an easily amplified genetic marker for the polymerase chain reaction (PCR), even in moderately degraded samples, i.e. measuring the DNA variability beyond the documented "human consensus" of the region of DNA hypervariability.

This technique has been tested in one abduction case to date, in an investigation undertaken by this writer of a biological sample - a blonde hair - implicated in the abduction milieu of a Sydney man, Peter Khoury, during 1992:

"Strange Evidence", International UFO Reporter (IUR), Spring, 1999 issue, Volume 24, No 1, pgs. 3-16, 31.

"UFO ABDUCTIONS & SCIENCE - A CASE STUDY OF STRANGE EVIDENCE", Australasian Ufologist, Vol.3, No.3, 3rd, 1999, pgs. 43-56.

The original analysis confirmed the hair came from someone who was biologically close to normal human genetics, but of an unusual racial type - a rare Chinese Mongoloid type - one of the rarest human lineages known, that lies further from the human mainstream than any other except for African pygmies and aboriginals.

There was the strange anomaly of it being blonde to clear instead of black, as would be expected from the Asian type mitochondrial DNA. The original DNA work was done on the shaft of the hair. Fascinating further anomalies were found in the root of the hair. Two types of DNA were found depending on where the mitochondrial DNA testing occurs, namely confirming the rare Chinese type DNA in the hair shaft and indicating a rare possible Basque/Gaelic type DNA in the root section.

[link to www.bibliotecapleyades.net]

Pics of red-head/blond mummies from China at second link.

Videos on YouTube: Mysterious Mummies of China
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 902078
United States
02/27/2010 11:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: DNA Test Performed in Alien Abduction Case...Basque Link ...Aryan Chinese Mummy Link
whites and asians are very similiar, no matter how much each group denies it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 882874
United States
02/27/2010 11:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: DNA Test Performed in Alien Abduction Case...Basque Link ...Aryan Chinese Mummy Link
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 902078

asians are all brown/black -eyed whereas true aryan have the blue eyes
duFontaine
User ID: 332259
Brazil
02/27/2010 12:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 902078
United States
02/27/2010 12:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

asians are all brown/black -eyed whereas true aryan have the blue eyes
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 882874

they are both aliens.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 589028
Brazil
02/28/2010 07:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
banana2
nanuke

User ID: 815174
United States
02/28/2010 08:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
are you freakin kidding me?

i'm french/basque and irish

b neg...2nd most rare type...reddish lt brown hair, green eyes

people always ask me if i have asian lineage though.

weird. intriguing...but weird.
~you are love
~the key...it's almost time.

!poke the bulge!

~here is my hand...it can be closed like a fist...or open to hold...yet it is still my hand.
~Today is cancelled...due to lack of interest.
~Without order nothing exists. Without chaos nothing evolves.

ac 618285:
~"without both order and chaos, the illusion would not be able to continue.
one day in the far away future, order will submit to chaos and the entire illusion will vanish."
--------------------------------
:nan1:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1113907
United States
10/03/2010 09:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
are you freakin kidding me?

i'm french/basque and irish

b neg...2nd most rare type...reddish lt brown hair, green eyes

people always ask me if i have asian lineage though.

weird. intriguing...but weird.
 Quoting: nanuke

I've asked thousands of people what their blood type is Honey and I've only found 4 people with our blood type and thats you, myself and 2 others in upstate NY..Which by the way..has a huge amount of RH Negatives..

Hence..B Negative is the RAREST BLOOD..
GiggleHz
User ID: 1328288
United States
04/04/2011 07:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Rarest being a synonym for least successful
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1326639
New Zealand
04/04/2011 08:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Probably from the Indo-Aryans just next door. After all, Hindu mythology is positively cosmic and weird. They discovered the recurring universe when we were clubbing our mates into submission in caves.
Anonymous Coward
New Zealand
04/04/2011 08:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Check this out. Brief but puzzling as the original thesis which flipped my lid:

[link to en.wikipedia.org]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1026306
United States
04/04/2011 08:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Red headed egyptians, chinese frenchmen! Next you'll be telling me vikings were really bees!
Anonymous Coward
New Zealand
04/04/2011 08:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Red headed egyptians, chinese frenchmen! Next you'll be telling me vikings were really bees!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1026306

Hahaha. There is some strange stuff around though. People just aren't looking in the right place as a lot of it is racist wishful thinking.
Dyomartys

User ID: 1307069
United States
04/04/2011 08:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
both my sides of my family are from Basque. my blood is B but not sure if its postive or negative
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1128877
Canada
04/04/2011 08:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here is the full story here I believe.

According to Khoury on the morning of July 23rd, 1992, he was still in bed after his wife went to work. To his surprise, 2 exotic looking woman came into his room. One was blond and the other was dark haired.

Khoury says the blond one tried to romance him, but for some reason he bit her nipple. Then he seems to have gotten a piece of it in his throat. At that point, although Khoury doesn't remember it, he thinks he might have had sex with the blond alien.

He remembers both Aliens leaving.

After Khoury went to the bathroom to clear his throat (he thinks he might have had a piece of her nipple stuck in his throat). He says he had some groin pain and while he was looking at his penis he noticed 2 thin blond strands of hair.....(

[link to grantlawrence.blogspot.com]
Anonymous Coward
Canada
04/04/2011 08:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

According to Khoury on the morning of July 23rd, 1992, he was still in bed after his wife went to work. To his surprise, 2 exotic looking woman came into his room. One was blond and the other was dark haired.

Khoury says the blond one tried to romance him, but for some reason he bit her nipple. Then he seems to have gotten a piece of it in his throat. At that point, although Khoury doesn't remember it, he thinks he might have had sex with the blond alien.

After Khoury went to the bathroom to clear his throat (he thinks he might have had a piece of her nipple stuck in his throat). He says he had some groin pain and while he was looking at his penis he noticed 2 thin blond strands of hair.....(

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1128877

I wonder if he found any in his mouthrockon
Anonymous Coward
New Zealand
04/04/2011 08:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1128877

I encountered the Khoury name a while ago.....a Kiwi of Arab descent....Lebanese I think.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
04/04/2011 09:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dervish

User ID: 1325322
Turkey
04/05/2011 03:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
So ET is a time traveler from the future when the only survivors are Mongols and Basques?
:)
Mongolian BBQ and wine as space rations.
J/k op
very interesting find btw
I know enough to know that I know nothing
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1328048
Canada
04/05/2011 03:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have read Gray Lensman post about the same stuff.
I have also met Chinese guys with pale Hazel iris and surrounding indigo or blue at the edges and they weren't wearing contacts. Also funny were the one or two RED hairs I plucked off of their chins.
I don't doubt it
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1328048
Canada
04/05/2011 03:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
On another note, I have always found those Irish flutes (?) and the Chinese ones in both respective cultures to sound eerily similar, especially when the percussion rhythms come in too
Who knows... it's all such a foggy past it seems
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 287857
United States
04/05/2011 07:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Excellent information for me-thx it confirms some things I have researched for decades and brings many of the points together

Thx a lot! hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 287857
United States
04/05/2011 07:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
AB negative is the rarest in population

.08% I believe

Most people have Rh positive...and that means simian DNA

Negative Rhesus factor is more rare throughout the population

Most lost their babies when more blood types chose to mix-until 'science' worked an angle and then introduced the Gamma Globulin shots to suppress the mothers immune system...now more risk it as there is a constrainer they can use

Negative bloodtypes are much rarer than the Positives/

Other rare blood types, even more uncommon but rarely required
There are exotic blood types in other classifications: "The rarest blood type found is called bombay blood (subtype h-h), found only in a Czechoslovakian nurse in 1961 and in a brother and sister in Massachusetts in 1968."
"Bombay blood (hh) is the rarest of the rare blood types, essentially being completely outside the ABO system that the rest of humanity has. They do not have the A or B antigens, and instead of having the H antigen which defines type O, they actually produce antibodies to H.
This blood type was first discovered in Bombay in 1950 and that is where the name comes from. People who have this type of blood can only receive blood from others with the same type of blood, and there are very few of them. One article about a boy in India with this blood type states that there are only 57 people in India with Bombay blood."
[link to everything2.com]
CamelToeFan
User ID: 21166040
United States
04/06/2013 12:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
I believe that aliens have been taking people in order to establish their own family trees by DNA sampling.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37362092
United States
04/09/2013 01:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
I happen to 1/4 Basque.

It is said that the Basque and Gaelic/Irish were the original inhabitants of this planet and that they come from Atlantis. Then the flood came and they migrated to their current homelands.

There was a Basque writer I forgot his name that claimed that Basque was spoken on earth during Babylonian times and when they were building tower of Babylon to reach the heavens god prevented it by destroying the language and making everyone speak a different toungue, this is in the bible in fact.

Reason this writer said this is cause one of the provinces of the Basque Country is Guipuzkoa, which literally translates to, "our broken language"

Some food for thought....

GLP