* <----star of destiny
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 279402
United States
10/17/2007 04:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
I am sick and tired of being in the flesh
I hated my hair when i had it ...couldnt stand it. Thank God i lost it. I hate my clothes but i wear them for societal norm sake. I hate being in the flesh .....i want my soul freed. But only the "star" can take me out. ONly the "star" can free me.

And i cant kill myself or have any one kill me because thats murder and thats wrong. But God can take anyone He wants out. He will use the "star" as the final gavel.
Man's symbiotic connection with the cosmos will be known and there is nothing which can stop that knowing. Because everything we all do everyday helps confirm that truth. It is just that we haven't reached the pinnacle of where it leads. But we will soon enough. We will either live or die with that knowledge. Between Heaven and Earth is us.

Be brave young warriors in truth.

[link to www.youtube.com]

Only a miracle will save us now.

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
Arthur Schopenhauer
German philosopher (1788 - 1860)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 313262
United Kingdom
10/17/2007 04:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I am sick and tired of being in the flesh
Can;t you just stand on a bridge when it is windy... then your death would be an act of God.
Thundercheeks

User ID: 313420
Australia
10/17/2007 04:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
And how do you think God is gonna take the way you feel about his most precious gift to you. If i were god i would bitch slap ya for nothing less than your fucking selfishness.
Brakes is gone!! "Weeze fweewheelin!"

Just say "NO!" to Luciferian Insectazoids.

"I am not here"...what is here?..Isn't here just there without a T...?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 292560
United States
10/17/2007 04:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
hf
ya,i have heartburn too.

Take it easy,and what's this 'star'?
* <----star of destiny  (OP)

United States
10/17/2007 04:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
And how do you think God is gonna take the way you feel about his most precious gift to you. If i were god i would bitch slap ya for nothing less than your fucking selfishness.
 Quoting: Thundercheeks

You dont understand.....i dont want to kill myself. But i cant lie either. I am tired. And God knows why i feel the way i do. We came to terms with all this. I am sure of that. He feels the fatigue in the human race to ...i know it. You see i just bet you i am not feeling like this alone. I just betcha im not.

And of course God knows why ...i know why and every blessed human being on this planet knows why.....deep inside.
Man's symbiotic connection with the cosmos will be known and there is nothing which can stop that knowing. Because everything we all do everyday helps confirm that truth. It is just that we haven't reached the pinnacle of where it leads. But we will soon enough. We will either live or die with that knowledge. Between Heaven and Earth is us.

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
Arthur Schopenhauer

United States
10/17/2007 05:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
The wave is building in the human race and in space. From one extreme to another. Deep inside to far outside. The wave is truth. And its gonna hit big time. Truth...wave. Big change. Star. Get it ?

Arthur Schopenhauer
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 203764
Poland
10/17/2007 05:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
yea same here
mathetes

User ID: 281281
United States
10/17/2007 05:03 AM
Report Abusive Post

You dont understand.....i dont want to kill myself. But i cant lie either. I am tired. And God knows why i feel the way i do. We came to terms with all this. I am sure of that. He feels the fatigue in the human race to ...i know it. You see i just bet you i am not feeling like this alone. I just betcha im not.

And of course God knows why ...i know why and every blessed human being on this planet knows why.....deep inside.
 Quoting: * <----star of destiny

For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now. And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.
For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 296558
United States
10/17/2007 05:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Who gives a fuck if you are tired of being in your flesh? Seriously. What kind of response are you expecting?

You don't like your human form, oh well, that's what you have until you die. So either kill yourself, have someone kill you, or shut the fuck up and live with yourself...

United States
10/17/2007 05:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Who gives a fuck if you are tired of being in your flesh? Seriously. What kind of response are you expecting?

You don't like your human form, oh well, that's what you have until you die. So either kill yourself, have someone kill you, or shut the fuck up and live with yourself...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 296558

Hey dumb dumb ....YOU JUST RESPONDED lol ....so you care !!!!! In your own twisted way. But i guess im a dumb dumb to for responding back to you ...haaaaa hey fuck you : )

Arthur Schopenhauer
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 310117
United States
10/17/2007 05:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Don't listen too the haters Star... I know exactly what ya mean...... hf

United States
10/17/2007 05:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Don't listen too the haters Star... I know exactly what ya mean...... hf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 310117

Cool beans : ) Love it ....taaaaa daaaaa !!!!

Ok all im getting to bed.

Some people want to shake my hand and others would love to go punch for punch with me lol ...literally.

Arthur Schopenhauer
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 280609
United States
10/17/2007 05:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Can;t you just stand on a bridge when it is windy... then your death would be an act of God.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 313262

1rof1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 310117
United States
10/17/2007 05:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ya see our problem is star we remeber what it was like before.... Tis a blessing and a curse...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 296558
United States
10/17/2007 05:15 AM
Report Abusive Post

Hey dumb dumb ....YOU JUST RESPONDED lol ....so you care !!!!! In your own twisted way. But i guess im a dumb dumb to for responding back to you ...haaaaa hey fuck you : )

You're right... I took time out of my life to respond to you so I could tell you what an idiot you are. Nice discovery...
meras
User ID: 313483
United Kingdom
10/17/2007 05:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
We are here for a purpose * and we must live our lives to the best that we are able.

Now repeat after me "God loves me and wants me to be happy"
Thundercheeks

Australia
10/17/2007 05:21 AM
Report Abusive Post

Bullshit!...Grow some balls skip, pick yerself up, dust yerself off and get back into the fuckin game man. If god feels the fatigue of mankind then we all need to fuckin pull our socks up and give him a hand huh?.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 313486
Japan
10/17/2007 05:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Just slip out the back, jack

Make a new plan, stan

You dont need to be coy, roy

Just get yourself free

Hop on the bus, gus

You dont need to discuss much

Just drop off the key, lee

And get yourself free

--"50 ways to leave your lover" by Paul Simon
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 73964
United States
10/17/2007 05:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
star
I have wanted to go home for some time now
have ask how long do I have to stay here
untill you are done with the work I gave you
not the answer I wanted but its what was given
press on we don't drive the bike we just push on the peddels
Thundercheeks

Australia
10/17/2007 05:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Just slip out the back, jack

Make a new plan, stan

You dont need to be coy, roy

Just get yourself free

Hop on the bus, gus

You dont need to discuss much

Just drop off the key, lee

And get yourself free

--"50 ways to leave your lover" by Paul Simon
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 313486

Love that song man...And Steve Gadd put his siggy all over that one.

gooderboy

User ID: 69943
United States
10/17/2007 05:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
OY!... lol, and many folks continue to moaneth and groaneth upon their more than poor poor pity-filled woe is me-s, and they have not learneth how to change their own diapers yet.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 292560
United States
10/17/2007 05:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
OY!... lol, and many folks continue to moaneth and groaneth upon their more than poor poor pity-filled woe is me-s, and they have not learneth how to change their own diapers yet.
 Quoting: gooderboy

Woody allen say's what?
gooderboy

User ID: 69943
United States
10/17/2007 05:50 AM
Report Abusive Post

Woody allen say's what?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 292560

... lol, "this woody's for you"????
Thundercheeks

Australia
10/17/2007 05:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: gooderboy

1rof1 applause

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 156750
United States
10/17/2007 05:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
I hated my hair when i had it ...couldnt stand it. Thank God i lost it. I hate my clothes but i wear them for societal norm sake. I hate being in the flesh .....i want my soul freed. But only the "star" can take me out. ONly the "star" can free me.

And i cant kill myself or have any one kill me because thats murder and thats wrong. But God can take anyone He wants out. He will use the "star" as the final gavel.

[link to basicus.com]
Edelweiss
User ID: 313526
Sweden
10/17/2007 08:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
I can not tell you how many times I have said this same thing.

Keep in mind though that another reason preventing you and me from taking our Life is that we love ourselves too much.

It is something special called self preservation, which we re/learn ourselves during each reincarnation, to remind ourselves we are really Immortal.

hf

God is tierd and does feel the weight of this world on his people. He is not the God that others know HIM|HER to be so that is why there is no need to help one another we help each other by simply living, learning and loving Each other and ourselves.

Peace to You far star hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 313192
United States
10/17/2007 08:22 AM
Report Abusive Post

Shoot yourself, jackass!
D. SMith
User ID: 311305
United States
10/17/2007 08:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Courage, remember why you are here

Be brave; know that it is in you to do so

Love with all your heart, because god is in it

Touch gently with your hands, for god works through them

Recognize, these hearts, Recognize this blood, Recognize these eyes, its time to join the thirsty road that use to be a river.
Dee
User ID: 536
United States
10/17/2007 08:34 AM
Report Abusive Post

GLP the polarities are glaring. Whoa some mighty unkind people afoot another reason to be passionate about no longer wanting dealing with all the mind numbing offenses this world dishes up.

I am with you all the way OP I do not want to die either but I can't wait til there is a major shift maybe inhabiting these earth suits will be a whole lot better and easier.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 304329
United Kingdom
Report Abusive Post
Star of Destiny:

I think you could really benefit from a proper psychedelic experience, such as the one provided by DMT.. I don't want to advocate the use of "drugs", but it is a HUMAN RIGHT to want too seek altered states of consciousness.. basically what im saying is, FUCK the law, its wrong.

When you see beyond the veil, whats on the other side.. it makes you realize just how lucky you really are to be alive in human form, and at this time in history aswell!!

I understand how you feel though. Everyday i ask myself, do i really want to be here? But i keep plodding through, because something is coming for the human race that you will NOT want too miss..

When its all over, im sure alot of people will be asking themselves how they did not see it before.. the truth was always there, in plain site. It was always within you aswell. Deep down everyone knows whats going too happen.. we've all experienced it before, we all know how it "feels" when it happens..

Our hopes and expectations, Black Holes and Revelations..

Take care my friend, stay with us!

hf grouphug
idol_harobed

User ID: 515
Brazil
Report Abusive Post

This life is an opportunity to learn lessons, do not waste it.
I am what I read.

GLP