Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,703 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 110,613
Pageviews Today: 195,732Threads Today: 64Posts Today: 1,284
02:37 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Major bombing threat to New York on Wednesday July 18 -- Please warn the American people

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 243937
United States
07/19/2007 06:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Major bombing threat to New York on Wednesday July 18 -- Please warn the American people
New Raw Video of Steam Explosion

Surveillance video captured the moment when a steam pipe exploded in midtown Manhattan:
[link to worldnet.feedroom.com]

Do you think this video is legit... it looks minor compared to what we saw on the tube.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 268139
United States
07/19/2007 06:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Major bombing threat to New York on Wednesday July 18 -- Please warn the American people
Or maybe planted the bomb that caused the explosion?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 139190
United Kingdom
07/19/2007 06:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
yea Sigma, it's just that you're like this over every thread..

moderators should be more invisible than that, imho

What are you talking about? I saw a thread asking for this to be pinned, so I pinned it. 5 minutes later people were still posting on here "I can't believe this isn't pinned" - the end.

I'm like WHAT over every thread?
 Quoting: Sigma

I'm glad you pinned it, thank you.

However, it's a little worrying that you don't really "follow" what a lot of the people here do. It's a bit like a republican leading the democrats.

Or something.
Sigma

User ID: 261620
United States
07/19/2007 06:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

What are you talking about? I saw a thread asking for this to be pinned, so I pinned it. 5 minutes later people were still posting on here "I can't believe this isn't pinned" - the end.

However, it's a little worrying that you don't really "follow" what a lot of the people here do. It's a bit like a republican leading the democrats.

Or something.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 139190

If I didn't follow it, I wouldn't be here. Just because I don't believe in EVERY conspiracy in the book, doesn't mean I'm not interested in many others. Since when does everyone here have to follow in everything here? You said I should be invisible. Then what difference does it make what I believe? Are you saying I should only be allowed to talk if I agree with you and I should stay invisible if I don't agree?
wtf
..|..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 158794
United Kingdom
07/19/2007 07:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lookin at those pics again which your guy posted in a seperate thread no way was this an ordinary steam explosion.

Look at the pics with the scars on the workers faces, this was def a dry run for somethin more major.

The shrapnel scars give it away.
I seen a a lot of shrapnel victims from the IRA terrosrist bombs.

This steam explosion supossidly went straight up and with reinforced concrete to create a blast proof type of sheild no way should so many shrapnel victims be evident.

The fucking explosion must have gone every direction with shrapnel flyin all over the place
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
07/19/2007 07:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry, Sigma, I shouldn't put generalised "feelings" onto an individual such as yourself. For what it's worth, I actually agree with you.

However, I can't help but feel that the vast majority of mods here don't even believe in the crap we spout ;-) I mean... SHR?? That's just plain odd for a conspiracy and alternative forum...but, is also a subject for another place and time...

BACK ON TOPIC

Thanks for pinning, Sigma.

Or something.

If I didn't follow it, I wouldn't be here. Just because I don't believe in EVERY conspiracy in the book, doesn't mean I'm not interested in many others. Since when does everyone here have to follow in everything here? You said I should be invisible. Then what difference does it make what I believe? Are you saying I should only be allowed to talk if I agree with you and I should stay invisible if I don't agree?
wtf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 269297
United Kingdom
07/19/2007 07:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
To me it makes no sense.

It (7/18) is not one of those famous occult numerological dates they always use: 3/11, 7/11, 9/11.

There would have to be an 11 in it, or the month and day add up to an 11, or the entire date adds up to 11.

Plus, the day is always an odd number.

Number-wise it doesn't seem to fit.

Hello
18-7 = 11 retard
 Quoting: kk 201406

kk retard:

This was NOT a MAJOR 'bombing'. A lot more than one person dying of a heart attack would have to occur to fit that description. Take a look at Iraq, for instance. Hundreds of people die in "major bombings".

The 'numerology' part would not be used on something like this.

This was done, I believe, on purpose to signal information to people in the know as to when a major event would happen.

You obviously are not one of those people.
Westener
User ID: 269298
United Kingdom
07/19/2007 07:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm gonna download and print out this thread and send it anonymously to my locals in Winnipeg. Maybe you guys down there should do something similar. Those names need checking. If Mossad did 911, what would stop them from pulling another one like the OP said?

I've had enough of all this terror shit and if the Israelis are fucking our world, I want them to bleed hard for it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 215299

Your actions will only serve to protect your country.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 74543
Australia
07/19/2007 07:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
FFS. This is NOT a GLP first. OP was WRONG. Saying "oh but he got the date right" is retarded BS.

Hey, OP predicted that it would snow at my place. Yeah, he might have said "major bombing in NYC" but at least he got the date right!

Fucking idiots.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 215299
United States
07/19/2007 07:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
FFS. This is NOT a GLP first. OP was WRONG. Saying "oh but he got the date right" is retarded BS.

Hey, OP predicted that it would snow at my place. Yeah, he might have said "major bombing in NYC" but at least he got the date right!

Fucking idiots.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 74543

How do you know the OP wasn't successful in calling off the attacks?

He said, please push this around the Net because I know they'll scramble the show .... or something like that.

Maybe the explosion was just sour grapes ... like the bomb the'yd planned to hit the panic rush out of NYC was just primed and they thought "Yeah ... fuck it?"

Or maybe the OP was bang on the money when he said it was a dry run.
IDW
User ID: 269292
United States
07/19/2007 07:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
The tow truck was pulling a car left abandoned...

How much ya wanna bet?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 239052
Canada
07/19/2007 07:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Spin, spin, and more spin...

"Con Ed Had Done Work On Same Street Corner Last Month"
[link to wcbstv.com]

So now we're told they worked on this pipe both last month and the same day of the "explosion" -- sounds like more than "work" to me.

This "story" stinks like old NY phone booths. Don't you agree?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 243937

Yep.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
07/19/2007 07:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
There be a post deleter here.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 269311
United States
07/19/2007 07:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP you have to warn these people to what is coming next.
 Quoting: GhostRaven 269211

Are you the same 'Ghostraven' that was banned on another forum recently for allegedly spinning a tale of insider info?
Just askin'..........
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 215299
United States
07/19/2007 07:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Spin, spin, and more spin...

"Con Ed Had Done Work On Same Street Corner Last Month"
[link to wcbstv.com]

So now we're told they worked on this pipe both last month and the same day of the "explosion" -- sounds like more than "work" to me.

This "story" stinks like old NY phone booths. Don't you agree?

Yep.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 239052

The Israeli team were obviously told to put everything on ice because their names had been published on the net, but the timer had already been activated on the Manhattan bomb. Too late.

So the Chertoff/Bloomberg Jew combo send the boys in to clear away the evidence.

How do you stop curious reporters from getting too close? Tell 'em the neighborhood's knee high in dangerous asbestos. Cute.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 269093
United States
07/19/2007 07:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

WHY IS THIS THREAD PINNED?!?

hiding
Anonymous Coward
Canada
07/19/2007 07:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
PSC Strengthens Enforcement of Con Edison's Key Emergency Functions

ALBANY, NY (07/18/07)--
-- The New York State Public Service Commission (Commission) today reviewed Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc.'s (Con Edison or the Company) implementation of the report of Staff of the Department of Public Service (Staff) concerning the 2006 outages in the Long Island City network and Westchester County distribution systems. The Commission also reviewed issues raised in the September 2006 petition filed by a number of members of the New York State Assembly and other parties that were not addressed in prior Commission decisions.

The events in 2006 in Con Edison's service territory have brought a renewed focus, by all concerned, on the critical importance of emergency readiness and execution,” said Commission Chairwoman Patricia L. Acampora. Although Staff is generally satisfied with the Company's implementation of recommended improvements, the Commission today determined that a number of Staff recommendations should be converted into Commission orders to help ensure that this renewed focus is sustained and to help strengthen the Commission's oversight and enforcement of key emergency response functions.

Overall, between Staff's reviews of the Long Island City network outages and the Westchester County outages Staff made 135 recommendations for improvement. Con Edison has implemented most of Staff's recommendations, however, the Commission seeks to ensure that Con Edison continues to execute appropriately going forward, and that its implementation continues. The Staff recommendations that the Commission is ordering Con Edison to comply with relate to several areas enumerated below:

* Better storm preparation and mobilization;

* More effective identification of outages;

* Improved damage assessment;

* Enhanced staffing during emergency response;

* More effective communication;

* Improved identifications and communications with life support customers;

* Enhancements to the Company's Web site;

* Increased training of employees;

* Better secondary cable analysis and modeling;

* Improved transformer analysis;

* Improved methods for estimating restoration times during network outage events;

* More rigorous methods for analyzing network recovery; and

* Tracking of budget and actual expenditures by network.

The Commission is also requiring Con Edison to report its progress on the status of Staff's recommendations in many of these areas on a periodic basis.

A September of 2006 petition filed by members of New York Assembly and other government officials seeks an investigation into the operation, management and emergency response plans of Con Edison related to the Long Island City network outage and the July and September outages in Westchester County and to deny recovery of, or refund costs, relating to these outages.

The Commission has acted to initiate a prudence investigation of Con Edison's actions and practices leading up to and during the July 2006 Long Island City network outages and to investigate the need for changes to Con Edison's reimbursement tariff, as well as its application to the September outage in Westchester. The Staff Report on the Westchester outages and the Commission's review do not identify a basis for concluding that a prudence review relating to those outages is warranted.

Background

Over the past year Con Edison has experienced a number of storm and heat related electric customer outages in Westchester county, as well as a major electric customer outage in its Long Island City network. Those outages have produced several Staff reports and Commission proceedings and have generally raised several concerns about the Company's emergency response performance. The Commission has already issued several orders making determinations relating the outages and the results of Staff's investigations and reports.

In January 2007, the Commission directed that an independent audit of Con Edison's emergency preparedness be undertaken. In April 2007, the Commission initiated the prudence investigation of Con Edison's actions relating to the Long Island City network outages. In June 2007, the Commission initiated a proceeding requiring Con Edison to show cause why the Commission should not find that Con Edison did not make reasonable efforts to restore service as soon as practicable after the September 2006 Westchester outage, and therefore, why it should not be required to reimburse claims for perishable losses due to storm related outages. The Commission also recently allowed Con Edison's proposed claim tariff reimbursement level increases to take effect and requested comments as to future modifications to the claim tariff.

A copy of today's decision in Cases 06-E-0894, 06-E-1158 and 06-M-1108, when issued, will be available on the Commission's www.dps.state.ny.us Web site by accessing the Commission's “What's New” section of the homepage. Many libraries offer free Internet access. Commission orders can also be obtained from the Files Office, 14th floor, Three Empire State Plaza, Albany, NY 12223 (518-474-2500).
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 269305
United States
07/19/2007 07:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 269134
United States
07/19/2007 07:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
FOR PEOPLE READ CAPTAIN MAY'S REPORTS AND SITE THEY KNOW, THAT WHAT HAPPENED IN NEW YORK, REGARDING THE STEAM EXPLOSION, WAS WAY TO CANCEL WHAT THE OP WAS TALKING ABOUT.

IT WAS AN ABORT CODE.--TO LET THOSE IN THE KNOW THE EVENT WAS CANCELED.

THE SAME THING HAPPENED IN TEXAS CITY, TEXAS, WITH THE BRITISH PETROLEUM REFINERY. WHEN CAPTAIN MAY EXPOSED THE PLAN OF A NUKE, THE BASTARDS CAUSED A RELATIVELY HARMLESS EXPLOSION, AS WAY SAYING THE NUKE WAS CANCELED.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
07/19/2007 07:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
and sometimes it is all about the profit

Rule against a company and get a whole blown in the street....

Will Con Ed get local state or fed money for "infrastructure upgrades" ?

hmmmm?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 158794
United Kingdom
07/19/2007 07:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
FOR PEOPLE READ CAPTAIN MAY'S REPORTS AND SITE THEY KNOW, THAT WHAT HAPPENED IN NEW YORK, REGARDING THE STEAM EXPLOSION, WAS WAY TO CANCEL WHAT THE OP WAS TALKING ABOUT.

THE SAME THING HAPPENED IN TEXAS CITY, TEXAS, WITH THE BRITISH PETROLEUM REFINERY. WHEN CAPTAIN MAY EXPOSED THE PLAN OF A NUKE, THE BASTARDS CAUSED A RELATIVELY HARMLESS EXPLOSION, AS WAY SAYING THE NUKE WAS CANCELED.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 269134

Was president BUSH in control of this refinery- No wonder it exploded

ahhh abomb
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 268172
United States
07/19/2007 07:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
2 hours ago this thread had 16,000 views.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/19/2007 07:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is complete bullshit, as 99% of what May says.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 269134
jaker2219

User ID: 269325
United States
07/19/2007 08:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just wanted to say that it seems strange that the pipe would be checked possibly twice in less than six weeks, considering the remarks from this article:

[link to www.cnn.com]

"Con Ed said some components of the system are examined about every six weeks, but steam mains underground are generally not inspected because doing so often requires digging up the street."

I know it says that some components are checked every six weeks, BUT it also says that steam mains specifically are basically not. I think this "coincidence" of checking the pipe before it exploded is definitely not one to be overlooked. At the very least, you would have to say that they must have been concerned about the condition of the pipe.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 269212
United States
07/19/2007 08:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Captain May is just plain old wrong all the time. I heard him on a radio show (can't remember off which web site) and he sounded a little crazy.

The fact is, the OP stated this would be a dry run. The next one could be the one.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 175983
United States
07/19/2007 08:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

hiding
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 269093

yes why is this shit pinned ?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 269297
United Kingdom
Report Abusive Post
This is complete bullshit, as 99% of what May says.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 268172

Nothing was 'canceled' because nothing major was ever going to happen on that date - nor did it.

Maybe the OP knew 'something' was going to happen on that date and ASSUMED it would be major.

The OP may not have known that it would be made to look like an accident, and used to signal information.

Unfortunately, I believe the major event is still coming up.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 174926
Canada
Report Abusive Post
earthquake
nuclear facilities
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 260140
United States
Report Abusive Post
the explosion was exactly at 1800
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/19/2007 08:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Probably because someone said NYC around broadway, July 18th, dry run.

Damn.

July 18 something happen there that was minor-major.

hiding

yes why is this shit pinned ?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 175983

GLP