Users Online Now: 1,685 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 681,763
Pageviews Today: 1,459,205Threads Today: 742Posts Today: 15,601
10:42 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Maitreya - Enki - The Unknown American TV Interview - Lake Erie UFO's - Preparing The Way
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Maitreya - Enki - The Unknown American TV Interview - Lake Erie UFO's - Preparing The Way

Enki4

Desription and mission of the of Maitreya by Benjamin Creme
Source - [link to www.share-international.org]

The Water of Life

"I come that men may have life and that life more abundantly."

As the dispenser of the 'Water of Life of Aquarius',

Maitreya will perform one of his major tasks in the new time ahead. As he so eloquently puts it in Message No. 42:

"Many times have you heard me say that my coming means change.

Specifically, the greatest change will be in the hearts and minds of men, for my return among you is a sign that men are ready to receive new life.

That new life for men do I bring in abundance.

On all the planes this life will flow, reaching the hearts and souls and bodies of men, bringing them nearer to the source of life itself.

My task will be to channel those waters of life through you. I am the water carrier. I am the vessel of truth.

That truth shall I reveal to you and lift you into your true nature.

I am the river.

Through me flows the new stream of God-given life, and this shall I bestow on you.

Thus shall we together walk through my garden, smell the perfume of my flowers, and know the joy of closeness to God.
My friends, these things are not dreams. All of this will be yours. My mission will vouchsafe this to you."

His is the task to transmit these waters of life: as physical life, nourishing the very cells of our bodies; as a new livingness — love and light within our hearts; and as life more abundantly — love, light and power within and above the head of the disciple of the Christ, enabling him to cooperate more fully with the Plan issuing from Shamballa, the 'Centre where the Will of God is known.[/i

The Anunnaki's Enki's description from Zacharia Sitchin
[link to sitchin.com]

Enki, the great chief scientist of the Anunnaki, was the leader of the first team of Anunnaki to come to Earth. His name, EN.KI, meant “Lord of Earth” in Sumerian. But that title was granted to him only later, after the arrival of his half-brother Enlil (EN.LIL = “Lord of the Command”). The original Epithet-name of Enki was E.A., commonly taken to mean “He whose home is water.”

Enki was depicted by the Sumerians as a seated deity outpouring streams of water (see PIC).
Enki2

Enki was the prototype of the Water Bearer Aquarius and his zodiacal constellation
(see PIC).
Enkis

Maitreya has another name he was known by "Enki". I just found this out by the way.

Info backing this up...

This is a work in progress, an outline, and intends only to examine spiritual connections. According to the Spiritual Science or Anthroposophy of Rudolf Steiner, reincarnation is by no means simplistic or easy to understand. It is not only a matter of considering the reincarnation of the Ego or Individuality; two of the other spiritual bodies, the etheric and astral bodies, can have their own incarnational lines or histories, separate from one another as well as from the Individuality. In approaching the questions of the identity of Maitreya Bodhisattva, and the belief that a given incarnation is that of Maitreya Bodhisattva, several factors are essential to understand: the Bodhisattva is a collective Being of 12 Individualities, called the Holy Spirit in Christianity. It may be that the Being known as Manes or Manu/Mani, the "Paraclete," is the overseer of the twelve; he is a high Messenger of Christ. When an incarnation of Mani (such as Lao Tzu) is noted below, it is probably best to consider this as something other than a normal incarnation, and this would also be a wise and cautious guideline in considering incarnations of all of the Bodhisattvas. The Individualities can 1.) incarnate 2.) partly incarnate by living with or within a given personality; also referred to as "incorporation." 3.) incarnate temporarily 4.) be reflected in or manifest in a personality or disciple. References are from "The Principle of Spiritual Economy, In Connection with Questions of Reincarnation," Eleven Lectures by Rudolf Steiner, Jan to May, 1909, and "The East in Light of the West," Lecture IX, 1909.

Someone considered to be the reincarnation of Maitreya Bodhisattva may also have been a disciple of this Bodhisattva, with many qualities and similarities spiritually imparted to his own Ego, or "assimilated" by his Ego. Also extremely important is the fact that the Ego, or Individuality, did not emerge until about the time of the Greco-Roman era. It was Christ who brought the Ego, or "I am." So it should not be stated simply that Rudolf Steiner (RS) is literally the reincarnation of an historic figure prior to the Greco-Roman time, such as, for example, Abraham (see below). This outline also intends to impartially examine what are believed to be incarnations or manifestations of Maitreya Buddha by eastern peoples, from religious, traditional and folk sources.

According to secondary or private sources only, and never given publicly or published by RS, or said about himself, are the following lives, said to have been given to Ita Wegman by RS near the end of his life. See source: M. Kirchner-Bockholt. 1.) Enkidu or Eabani, from the Gilgamesh Epic 2.) Cratylus or a Priest at the Temple of Ephesus 3.) Aristotle 4.) Schionatulander 5.) Thomas Aquinas. These would constitute a series of western lives in relation to the past lives of Ita Wegman (believed to have been the woman "Mysa" in a life with Cratylus, and Alexander), and include connections also with Plato. These would be lives of critical importance in understanding RS and his western mission. It is the belief of the author that there were more lives than these, including incarnations or incorporations in the opposite sex, and in all of the cultural epochs noted below. He stated in the lectures "Occult History, 1910," that Eabani, a young soul, had had "few lives, very few" prior to the life of Eabani, and that Eabani's physical form indicated the human form of primeval times.

A careful study of Eabani in the Gilgamesh Epic reveals a similarity to the eastern understanding of the Maitreya Bodhisattva - for example, Nagarjuna, regarding Gilgamesh's retrieval of a magical plant from beneath the sea. Also, there are similarities between the two in their relationship with the animal kingdom. An in-depth study of the Epic, from this and other points of view, is now available online. See The Epic of Gilgamesh.

The Gilgamesh Epic dates to the Egypto-Chaldean-Babylonian cultural epoch, 3rd millennium BC. For the sake of reference and clarity, the "Fifth Great Post-Atlantean Epoch," is divided into 7 smaller cultural epochs, according to Spiritual Science: the Indian, Persian, Egypto-Chaldean-Babylonian, Greco-Roman, the Fifth (which is our time), and in the future, the Sixth or Philadelphian epoch, and the seventh or Anglo-American epoch. See: "Christianity as Mystical Fact," one of the "basic books" of RS.

Just to emphasize again, the Ego or Individuality did not come into the evolution of humanity until about the Greco-Roman cultural epoch. The "I am" was brought by the Christ. Therefore, prior to this time we cannot speak of the reincarnation of individualities in the same sense as during the Greco-Roman times or during our own time. While Enkidu - a name which refers to Enki or Ea, connected with Mercury - like Gilgamesh, did exist historically, he is also a portrayal in a poetic and spiritual epic, a character experiencing the fall of humanity and death, related to what would become the mission of RS in the future as instrument for the Holy Spirit. The Gilgamesh Epic was surely passed down orally, with many variations, at least in minor details, from the time of the Sumerian civilization, approximately 2750 - 2500 BC, to the time of the Akkadian cuneiform writing on the clay tablets, 668 - 627 BC, and the existing tablets are but fragments, with much content missing.

Some believe that Abraham, the Old Testament Patriarch, was an incarnation of RS. However, this stretches even the most flexible imagination to its breaking point after a careful study of Eabani and what RS reveals about him, as well as the historical period of the civilization of Uruk (Biblical Erech). The only possible connection, on surface, seems to be that Abraham was born in the Chaldean city of Ur. The deeper one goes into these studies, the less likely, if not impossible, seems a reincarnational connection between Eabani-Cratylus, Abraham and Aristotle. RS carefully describes, in "Occult History" and "World History," the development of this spiritual Being from Eabani to Aristotle, through the initiations of Cratylus in the Mystery schools, including the Mysteries of Ephesus. Abram means "Exalted Father," or "High Father" from the Aramaic Aba Rama. The Father is also called the Pitris or Elder. The twelve Disciples of Christ were Elders. See "Apocalyptic Writings," 1904.

"Moses was the Folk-Soul of the race of the ancient Hebrews. Elijah is already pointing to the individual human soul." RS, "On the Meaning of Life," 1912.

Mithras and Mithraism may have begun at the time of the transition from the Indian to the Persian cultural epoch, but is believed to correlate most strongly with the beginning of the Age of Aries. The Mithraic Temples, called the Mithraeum, were located in subterranean caves, some as late as the 1st to the 5th Century AD. Paintings on the cave walls show Mithras slaying the bull. Mithras appears similar to the later Christian Saint George, the bull replaced by the dragon. Maitreya Bodhisattva is connected with Mithraism in eastern tradition. The subterranean dwellings are related to the underworld. Soldiers were the most plentiful followers in these observances. Perhaps their participation in later times related to the assistance provided their souls for the upcoming shift in earthly evolution from Mars (war) to Mercury (healing) through the Mystery of Golgotha, the death of Christ on the cross during the Greco-Roman cultural epoch.

Gautama Buddha, 563 - 483 BC.

Lao Tzu, Chinese philosopher and poet, approx. 500 BC, is considered to be an "incarnation" of Mani.

Cratylus is believed to have lived in the early 5th century BC. He was a disciple of Heraclitus (c. 475 BC) and was known to Plato (c. 428 BC - 347 BC), who wrote of him in his dialogue titled "Cratylus."

Source - [link to tcpubs.com]

------------------------------------------------

I have been very clear at GLP that I have recently went through the ascension process and that I made contact with my higher self and that self was somehow tied to "ENKI"

Here is proof, I have never hid any of this and have shared my whole story here at GLP
Thread: A Detailed Essay Regarding My First Encounter With The Anunnaki

It was said that Maitreya/Enki was recently interviewed on an American major network and it was seen by millions even though the "Maitreya/Enki" identity was not revealed.

Well, I was just featured on the History Channels "Ufo Hunters" episode "Alien Contact" where I was "interviewed" & it is revealed on that show that medical & Bloodwork where tested on me by a Harvard Professor and that I do not have "Normal" Human blood.

Here is that episode...

For those who wish to see it...

Please keep in mind, I have never heard the name or any of this stuff regarding Maitreya, I learned that here at GLP. :-)

But when I began to look into it, I was like Hey......This is sounding a little like my own story?

Hmmmmmmm

Strange

Peace,
Michael

OK

NOW I am Officially FREAKED OUT

as I said, I have learned to pay close attention to syncronicity, it is divine communication

I just went by my refrigerator and glanced at a postcard I was given at a New Age Health fair I attended, The post card features the most beautiful artwork of the globe with all these children holding hands around the Earth.

I will scan it into my computer here ASAp and upload it so you can see.

It was very beautiful so I just grabbed a magnet and stuck it onto my fridge and there it has been since spring 2009.

I walked by it just now and it just really caught my eye so i stopped and stared at.

I wanted a closer look so I took it down for the first time since I stuck it on there.

On the back of the postcard, there is a qoute...

"Save my little ones. Feed your brothers. Remember that mankind is one, children of the one father. Make over, in trust, the goods of the Earth to all who are need. Do this now and save the world." - Teacher

And then an address

Share International
PO box 971, N. Hollywood
CA 91603
USA
888-242-8272

[link to share-international.org]

So I am like, Hmmm, what the heck is share international?

So I went to the website...

[link to share-international.org]

youre so full of it! never heard of share international hey... All the matraya threads u have read haha.. oh and by the way im the easter bunny s226

Not actually, I remember now at that new age fair last year, There were two people working this strange booth, They both were dressed in white robes and one of them walked up and handed me this postcard and said this is for you.

I put it on my frig and have never even taken back down until tonight.

I never went to Share International website

I knew nothing about any Maitreya

then recently I began seeing all of these Maitreya threads, about a week ago I decided to look into whoever this Maitreya is/was, And something just hit me wierd, there were a lot of common events and syncronicities that I thought it was very strange so I started this thread.

During looking into Maitreya recently, I am sure I went to the share international site because I remember the look of it. I didn't really pay any attention to the name of the site though.

And I did not put 2 & 2 together that this beautiful post card I had stuck on my frig had anything to do with Maitreya

Even when I took the card off my fridge and found the website address, it never occured to me it had anything to do with Maitreya, the name Maitreya is nowhere on the postcard whatsoever.

Now I realize you can think I am lying, I couldn't make this shit up if I tried.

There is something happening huge right now.

Front of Postcard that I was given last Year, just so you know I'm not making this up :-)

postcard f

Back of Postcard

:Postcard B:

LAKE ERIE UFO EXPLAINED - Prepare ye the way of Maitreya: Posted by Frank Lewis on Sun, Mar 14, 2010 at 10:17 AM

Source - [link to www.clevescene.com]

I heard the story on MSNBC about the unusual "UFO" that has been appearing regularly over Lake Erie for the past 10 days. I do not know exactly what that particular "UFO" actually is. However, it "may" be the "star" that is heralding Maitreya's Presence among us.

Maitreya holds the position known throughout the world as the Christ, Imam Mahdi, Krishna, Bodhisattva, the Messiah, and the Buddha, depending on a person's particular religion. He descended from His Himalayan retreat in 1977 and entered London, England where He has been living as a seemingly ordinary man.

Since January of this year He has been interviewed on numerous television programs in the US but not as the Christ. He is introduced as an ordinary man but with insights into the problems that confront the world. More interviews will follow and eventually He will be invited to address the world: the Day of Declaration. He will announce Who indeed He is and will show us the right way toward a glorious future based on sharing and cooperation, where division, competition, war and greed are left far behind.

In December of 2008 "Share International" magazine sent a press release to the world's media announcing that what appears to be a "star" will be seen around the world both night and day. This "star" heralds Maitreya's Presence among us and is akin to the Star of Bethlehem in biblical days. A month later, in January of 2009, such an unusual "star" began being noticed around the world. Dozens of videos have now been uploaded to YouTube, Internet blogs have appeared asking what it may be, and even a few newspapers have dared mention the unusual object being noticed over their towns.

The "star" is actually 1 of 4 very large spaceships that originate from the planets in our solar system. All of our sister planets are inhabited on what are called the ethereal planes: very fine planes that underlie the dense physical. The UFO crews are our Space Brothers and work tirelessly to clean our atmosphere of the toxic pollutants we dump into it. The most dangerous of these pollutants are levels of radiation that seep from nuclear reactors, unrecognized by our primitive scientific equipment, and is largely responsible for such diseases as Alzheimer's.

You may want to look into the matter further at: www.share-international.org.

Source -
[link to www.clevescene.com]

Quoting: Michael Lee Hill

Ya, The Powers That Be sure did try to shut this Lake Erie UFO stories down time after time but the fact is the actual ufo activity is growing and growing and hundreds of people are seeing and filming it.

All the major media is here and they have been filming it.

Early May you will see this story all over the news.

So Yes, They did try and discredit me a few years ago but we are well beyond that now and you can't keep a good man down.

I have never given up trying to help humanity no matter what they said because i knew the TRUTH. I will be vindicated now because this story is going worldwide, It is disclosure.

Peace,
Michael

And out of those "hundreds" we have you the one chosen by Enki to be his messenger. er wait....you're maitreya.

and you need vindication because you don't care what anyone thinks about you.
- Anonymous Coward 939979

peace

Quoting: Michael Lee Hill 862395

Strange signs even to me :-) :Enkis: :Enki4:
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP