Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Messages from the Virgin Mary and what she says will happen
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Message 3215 from Our Lady of Peace transmitted in 18/09/2009

Dear Sons and Daughters, fill yourselves with the love of God, for this is the only way you will be able to accept My appeals. Fully trust in The Lord and you will never be deceived. Your strength is in Him Who is your only Way, Truth, and Life. Happen what may, don't stray from the path I have pointed out. Pay attention. Difficult days are coming for you. You will be tried by great difficulties, but count on The Lord. My Jesus will never abandon you. He will be your comfort in difficult moments. You will find a great battle in your path. The church will confront a great storm and much will be lost. Pray. Victory for the just is in the hands of The Lord. Forward.This is the message I transmit to you today in the name of The Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for permitting Me to reunite you here once more. I bless you in the name of The Father, and of The Son, and of The Holy Spirit. Amen. Be at peace.

Message 3217 from Our Lady of Peace transmitted in 22/09/2009

Dear Sons and Daughters, humanity will live difficult moments, but The Lord will come to help the just. The earth will be shaken and many places will cease to exist. I want to tell you that The Lord will not abandon you. Be faithful. Firmly believe in the power of God and no evil will come against you. Days of joy will come for the chosen ones of The Lord. In the final triumph, My chosen ones will experience unending joy. Return to Him who loves you and awaits you with open arms. Be firm in prayer, for this is the only way you can contribute to the transformation of humanity. Courage. This is the message I transmit to you today in the name of The Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for permitting Me to reunite you here once more. I bless you in the name of The Father, and of The Son, and of The Holy Spirit. Amen. Be at peace.

Message 3218 from Our Lady of Peace transmitted in 24/09/2009

Dear Sons and Daughters, let the light of the Holy Spirit penetrate your hearts, for this is the only way you will be capable of you becoming light for those who are distant. Love love. When people open themselves to the love of God, humanity will be spiritually cured. I ask you to be just and imitate My Son Jesus in everything. Take My appeals to the world and The Lord will reward you generously. My chosen ones will shine in the triumph of My Immaculate Heart. My devoted followers will experience great joy, for The Lord is calling them by name and they will be blessed by My Son Jesus. They will inherit that which human eyes have never seen. Forward. This is the message I transmit to you today in the name of The Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for permitting Me to reunite you here once more. I bless you in the name of The Father, and of The Son, and of The Holy Spirit. Amen. Be at peace.

Message 3219 from Our Lady of Peace transmitted in 26/09/2009

Dear Sons and Daughters, I come from heaven to lead you to My Son Jesus. God has sent Me to you to call you to conversion and to make you men and women of prayer. I am your Mom and I love you. Know that this is a time of Grace. Days of tribulation are coming and people will want to die. Many will have to repent for a life passed without God, but it will be late. Return quickly. Open your hearts and let My appeals transform your lives. Take courage and carry My appeals to everybody. Know that all those who live My messages and make the effort to bring them to others will not experience eternal death. Don't lose your hope. Confide in the merciful love of The Lord and you will be victorious. Don't let yourselves discouraged by difficulties. My Jesus is at your side, even though you cannot see Him. I give you to Him Who is your absolute good and knows you by name. Forward. This is the message I transmit to you today in the name of The Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for permitting Me to reunite you here once more. I bless you in the name of The Father, and of The Son, and of The Holy Spirit. Amen. Be at peace.

Message 3220 from Our Lady of Peace transmitted in 29/09/2009

Dear Sons and Daughters, I am happy that you are here. I thank you for your fidelity to My appeals and I assure you that your names are already engraved in My Immaculate Heart. I ask you to keep the flame of faith alive and that you seek to imitate My Son Jesus. Don't stray from the path I have pointed out during these years. God will reward with rich and abundant graces to all those who announce My appeals to My poor children. In the triumph of My Immaculate Heart, those who receive My messages will be protected and experience great joy. You are in the world, but you belong to The Lord. Bend your knees. Only by prayer can you find strength for your noble mission. I am your Mom and I never tire. I still have noble things to do. Forward without fear. I will speak to My Jesus for each one of you. Rejoice and don't back out. This is the message I transmit to you today in the name of The Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for permitting Me to reunite you here once more. I bless you in the name of The Father, and of The Son, and of The Holy Spirit. Amen. Be at peace.

Message 3221 from Our Lady of Peace, Anguera, Bahia, Brazil. transmitted in 01/10/2009

Dear Sons and Daughters, great sufferings will come to Brazil because of an agreement. My poor children will carry a heavy cross. I am your Mom and I know what is awaiting you. Bend your knees in prayer. Don't leave what you have to do for tomorrow. Belong to The Lord. Humanity has become spiritually poor and My poor children go as blind leading the blind. Don't flee from The Lord.This is the message I transmit to you today in the name of The Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for permitting Me to reunite you here once more. I bless you in the name of The Father, and of The Son, and of The Holy Spirit. Amen. Be at peace.

Message 3222 from Our Lady of Peace, Anguera, Bahia, Brazil. transmitted in 03/10/2009

Dear Sons and Daughters, you are in the world, but belong only to The Lord. I ask you to live turned towards the paradise for which you were created. You live in a time of great spiritual tribulations, but don't lose heart. All this must happen to fulfill that which I have announced in the past. Follow Me on the path of goodness and holiness. Those who walk on the path I have pointed out will never experience defeat. The victory of The Lord will also be your victory. Rejoice, all of you who are listening to Me, for you will not be defeated by the devil. I will take care of you. You are My chosen ones, those whom I have chosen to part of My victorious army. Have courage, faith, and hope. I will always be at your side. Don't back out. My faithful ones will not experience physical pains. The angels of God will protect them in the great and final battle. Pray. Only by prayer will you be capable of accepting My appeals.This is the message I transmit to you today in the name of The Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for permitting Me to reunite you here once more. I bless you in the name of The Father, and of The Son, and of The Holy Spirit. Amen. Be at peace.

Message 3223 from Our Lady of Peace, Anguera, Bahia, Brazil. transmitted in 06/10/2009

Dear Sons and Daughters, difficult days are coming and My poor children will experience a heavy cross. Continents will disappear and people will contemplate things that are not visible to the human eye now. These will be sorrowful times for you. Pray, You will not be able to support the weight of the cross if you live distant from prayer. Look for strength in the Word of God and in the Eucharist. If you are converted you will be victorious. Don't back out. Stay firmly on the path I have pointed out. Courage. I will speak to My Jesus for you. After the great tribulation humanity will be purified and the just will live in peace. Forward without fear. This is the message I transmit to you today in the name of The Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for permitting Me to reunite you here once more. I bless you in the name of The Father, and of The Son, and of The Holy Spirit. Amen. Be at peace.

Message 3224 from Our Lady of Peace, Anguera, Bahia, Brazil. transmitted in 09/10/2009

Dear Sons and Daughters, God is at your side. Confide in Him Who is your one true friend. Receive My messages with joy, because I want to lead you to a high peak of holiness. Open your hearts to love. Love will transform you and you will be great in the eyes of God. Bend your knees in prayer. I repeat: pray, pray, pray. The earth will pass through great and painful transformations. People will be confounded, because they have put themselves in the place of The Creator. There will be inexplicable phenomena on earth, and learned men will not find answers. Don't back out. Stay on the path I have pointed out. I don't want to obligate you, but listen to Me. This is the message I transmit to you today in the name of The Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for permitting Me to reunite you here once more. I bless you in the name of The Father, and of The Son, and of The Holy Spirit. Amen. Be at peace.

Message 3228 from Our Lady of Peace, Anguera, Bahia, Brazil. transmitted in 17/10/2009

Dear Sons and Daughters, humanity has gotten away from its Creator and My poor children go as blind leading the blind. Bend your knees in prayer. Difficult days are coming and the suffering of the just will be great. Pray much for the church. The church will be persecuted. People will defy it and the suffering of the faithful will be great. I am your Mom and I want to lead you to the truth. Accept My appeals and live the Gospel of My Jesus with courage. Whoever is with The Lord will never suffer defeat. Forward without fear. This is the message I transmit to you today in the name of The Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for permitting Me to reunite you here once more. I bless you in the name of The Father, and of The Son, and of The Holy Spirit. Amen. Be at peace.

Message 3229 from Our Lady of Peace, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. transmitted in 20/10/2009

Dear Sons and Daughters, put your trust in The Lord and live turned to the paradise, the only thing for which you were created. Don't stray from the path I have pointed out. Humanity is going towards an abyss of self-destruction that people have prepared with their own hands. I am your Mom and I come from heaven to help you. Open your hearts to the love of God and you will be great in faith. God is in a hurry and you can't just cross your arms. Return quickly. Don't stray from prayer. If you remain faithful, no evil will touch you. A great suffering is coming to humanity. Know that you who are listening to Me will be granted the Grace of protection in the moments of great tribulations. Those who accept My appeals and pray t he rosary will not suffer. Forward without fear. Your victory is in The Lord. Courage. This is the message I transmit to you today in the name of The Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for permitting Me to reunite you here once more. I bless you in the name of The Father, and of The Son, and of The Holy Spirit. Amen. Be at peace.

[link to www.pedroregis.com]

Message 3230 from Our Lady of Peace, Macaé, RJ, Brazil. transmitted in 21/10/2009

Dear Sons and Daughters, Courage. Nothing is lost. Rejoice, for The Lord loves you and awaits you with the immense love of a father. Humanity has gotten away from its Creator and My poor children live in a sad spiritual blindness. Be docile to the call of God. He wants to save you. He will dry your tears. The day will come when there will be no more suffering on earth. The Lord will transform the earth and My poor children will experience a joy without end. Wars will stop and peace will reign forever in the hearts of My poor children. Don't lose heart. Confide in The Lord. He will do everything for your spiritual good. Pray. Seek strength in the words of My Son Jesus and receive My messages with courage. I am your Mom and you well know how much a mother loves her children. Be strong in faith. Don't let the light of God go out within you. Behold, the times predicted by Me have come. Don't back out. I will speak to My Jesus for you. Forward. This is the message I transmit to you today in the name of The Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for permitting Me to reunite you here once more. I bless you in the name of The Father, and of The Son, and of The Holy Spirit. Amen. Be at peace.

Message 3231 from Our Lady of Peace, Anguera, Bahia, Brazil. transmitted in 24/10/2009

Dear Sons and Daughters, I ask you live My messages in holiness. I want to lead you to My Son Jesus for He alone is your salvation. Don't get away from the Truth. Pay attention. The devil wants to deceive you, but you can conquer him by the force of prayer. Humanity has lost peace because people have gotten away from God. Now is the time for your return. Return quickly. Your time is short and there is no longer time for doubts and uncertainty. Don't let sin enslave you. You belong to The Lord and you should serve Him alone. Something very sad will happen in Yugoslavia and many people with have their faith shaken. Don't stray from the path I have indicated. Happen what may, don't back out. This is the message I transmit to you today in the name of The Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for permitting Me to reunite you here once more. I bless you in the name of The Father, and of The Son, and of The Holy Spirit. Amen. Be at peace.

Message 3232 from Our Lady of Peace, Anguera, Bahia, Brazil, transmitted in 26/10/2009

Dear Sons and Daughters, the evil of people will be great on earth. The faithful will be persecuted, and those who are against Christ will act with great fury against the Church of My Jesus. I suffer because of what awaits you. Don't get away from prayer. I encourage you to give witness that you belong to The Lord. Flee from sin and return to Him Who is your Way, Truth, and Life. Courage. Don't cross your arms. This is the message I transmit to you today in the name of The Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for permitting Me to reunite you here once more. I bless you in the name of The Father, and of The Son, and of The Holy Spirit. Amen. Be at peace.

Message 3233 from Our Lady of Peace, Anguera, Bahia, Brazil. transmitted in 27/10/2009

Dear Sons and Daughters, I am your Mother and I suffer because of My poor children who are far from The Lord. The day will come when many people will regret a life passed without God, but for many it will be late. Don't let the devil deceive you. Belong to The Lord and transform your lives. Now is the time of Grace. Humanity is going on the path of self' destruction that people have prepared with their own hands. A great suffering will come for those who live in Italy. Something similar will come to those who live in Chile. The ground will be shaken and people will live in a time of great suffering. Pray. Only by prayer will you be able to support the weight of the cross. Seek your strength in The Lord. He loves you and is waiting for you. This is the message I transmit to you today in the name of The Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for permitting Me to reunite you here once more. I bless you in the name of The Father, and of The Son, and of The Holy Spirit. Amen. Be at peace.

Message 3234 from Our Lady of Peace, Anguera, Bahia, Brazil. transmitted in 31/10/2009

Dear Sons and Daughters, do not live far from The Lord. Return to Him Who loves you and knows you by name. God expects much from you. Know that now is the right moment for you to be converted and be reconciled with God. Don't back out. I am your Mom and I come from heaven to call you to be like My Son Jesus in everything. I don't want to force you, but listen to Me. God is in a hurry. Don't leave what you have to do for tomorrow. Flee from malice. Don't judge nor condemn anyone. Only God is the supreme Judge. Humanity is living is a time of great tensions and heading towards a great abyss. The force of nature will provoke phenomenons never seen before. Objects will be thrown from the earth by a force that no one can explain. Forces will arise from the depths of the earth that leave men preoccupied, but I want to tell you that God will not abandon His people. Pray. You will yet see things that human eyes have never seen. Keep to the path that I have pointed out. This is the message I transmit to you today in the name of The Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for permitting Me to reunite you here once more. I bless you in the name of The Father, and of The Son, and of The Holy Spirit. Amen. Be at peace.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP