Users Online Now: 1,192 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 362,061
Pageviews Today: 478,217Threads Today: 153Posts Today: 2,093
04:11 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject PSYCHIC ADVICE WANTED PLEASE (Sorry quite long post)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I have recently had some strange things happening to me and would be very grateful if the psychics here can offer an explanation.
I’ll give you some background that might help:
I have been psychically aware for many years. In my late teens/early twenties, some organizations were interested in me joining them, most notably, The Spiritualist Association of Great Britain. Unfortunately I didn’t take them up on it due to wanting too much to do what young people do and getting married and starting a family.
Since those days, I have maintained my interest but not actively participated in anything associated with it.
Over the years, I have involuntarily had such things happen like…
I usually have 24 hour news programs on the TV such as Sky News whilst doing other things. Whilst reading a newspaper or documents on my pc/internet, at the very same time I read a certain work, that word is spoken on the news program. These are not common words, usually very scarcely heard words. At one time, it happened so much that I could have written a very long story using the words. I used to write them down but it got so intense it was taking over my life. I cannot unfortunately find my word lists. Also, I’d think of a person’s name and, within a couple of hours, sometimes minutes or immediately after, they would phone me or knock on my door. Some of these people I might not have spoken to for a very long time. I know this happens to a lot of people.
Also, for about the last four years, I have had a very high pitched resonating sound in my ears. The tones were different until quite recently. I do have some tinnitus in my left ear but these tones are not associated. They are not constant and start when I think of certain subjects or people living or dead and when certain things like tragic events are on the news or I read in paper/on the pc. At times I feel that there are spirits close to me alerting me with the sounds. None of this is an unpleasant experience.

Recently, I have started to gain a more involved interest in all things psychic. This is what has been happening to me in the last few weeks…
I have been playing self hypnosis tapes for relaxation and experimenting with lucid dreaming (which has not worked yet afaIk) I have not concentrated too much on the lucid dreaming, more interested in getting to sleep as I have had problems for quite a while sleeping. Anyway, since I have been playing these things whilst trying to sleep this has been happening…
Soon after stopping the tapes I hear a knock on furniture or the floor close to me followed immediately by a strange WHOOOOOSH noise in both ears a bit like pressure changing in the ears. Seems to almost pass through my head in both ears at the same time. Normally this happens once or twice and stops. Last night I put on a Binaural Beats one for the first time and this knocking and ear pressure experience happened about twelve times straight after.
This is what I am asking for a explanation. I don’t know if it is anything bad, my intuition is that it is not but it is a bit worrying as it is something quite strange and may be a sign to do something I don’t know.
If anyone can help with answers, I would be most grateful.
Many thanks and sorry for a long post.
sheep
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP