Users Online Now: 1,207 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 42,451
Pageviews Today: 67,862Threads Today: 28Posts Today: 444
12:45 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Trapped villagers with nets and animal traps them murdered by machete-stroke
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Thereafter, the village people have been hacked to death with machetes. Flere hundre kan være drept i massakre i Nigeria. Hundreds may be dead in massacre in Nigeria. [link to www.disclose.tv] En liten jente blir lagt i gaten i påvente av begravelse. A little girl will be placed in the street in anticipation of the funeral. Jenta ble drept av opprørere som kan ha drept så mange som 500 personer. The girl was killed by insurgents who may have killed as many as 500 people. FOTO: AP PHOTO / NTA TV PHOTO: AP PHOTO / NTA TV
- Fanget landsbybeboere med garn og dyrefeller - Trapped villagers with nets and animal traps
Deretter skal landsbyfolkene ha blitt hugget til døde med macheter. Thereafter, the village people have been hacked to death with machetes. Flere hundre kan være drept i massakre i Nigeria. Hundreds may be dead in massacre in Nigeria.
AV FRED C. GJESTAD BY FRED C. Gjestad

Les også: Read also:

* Mange drept i massakre i Nigeria Many killed in massacres in Nigeria
* Januar : – Nesten 200 drept i sammenstøt i Nigeria January: - Nearly 200 killed in clashes in Nigeria
* Hundrevis protesterer i Nigerias gater etter president-forsvinningen Hundreds protest in the streets after Nigeria's president-disappearance
* Nigerias president sporløst forsvunnet Nigeria's President trace disappeared

Minst 200 mennesker skal ha blitt drept i det som beskrives som etnisk rensing i Nigeria. At least 200 people have been killed in what is described as ethnic cleansing in Nigeria. Ifølge enkelte anslag kan dødstallene ligge på over 500. According to some estimates the death toll could be over 500
Drept med machete Killed with machete

Ifølge beboere i landsbyen Dogo-Nahawa skal angriperne ha avfyrt skydd før de gikk inn i landsbyen like før soloppgang på søndag. According to residents in the village Dogo-Nahawa be attackers have fired protection before they entered the village just before dawn on Sunday.

- Skuddene var bare ment for å lokke beboerne ut av husene deres, før de begynte å drepte dem med dødelige machete-hugg, sier Peter Jang til nyhetsbyrået Reuters. - Shots were intended to lure residents out of their houses, before they started killing them with lethal machete-cut, "said Peter Jang told Reuters.

Vitner har også fortalt at landsbybeboerne ble fanget i fiskegarn og dyrefeller hvis de forsøkte å rømme, og at de så ble hugget til døde. Witnesses also said that the villagers were caught in fishing nets and traps the animal if they tried to escape, and that they were hacked to death.

Jordhyttene i landsbyen ble også satt fyr på, ifølge BBC , Hut in the village were also set on fire, according to the BBC
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP