Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I dont feel Human unlike any thing I can imagin
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message To start off I have to go WAY back...I was abducted by...E.T.'s when I was about 3 or 4 yrs old...I remember it like it happend yesterday and I have thought about it literally for about every day strait for the past 3 yrs for some reason and I dont know why....I can see air molecules with my naked eye ouncing and dancing around each other, I am highly empathic,I feel like this isnt my real body, I can read the red scaner lines on any barcode thats activated....I can see orbs the size of base balls flying madly in the day or the night. I also see ghosts every know and again...and there are shadow people that walk rite into my bedroom infront of me and just stand there and watch me till I point at them and say, "I see you" then they walk through my closet till there gone (when you see them its like there body mass is "see-through" and dark yet static like if you can picture that)

I'v seen visions shown to me of things to come...and my seregant brother I've only known for 6 yrs says he's been abducted too...he told me what they have shown him visions too and that him self and I have linked fates that are tied to three other people that we dont know about....when ever I ask them to comunicate with me Because I knew they were watching me. My Cable T.V. goes skitso the chanels just glitch in hyper speed till people's voices in the comercials form sketched words for a legibal sentence or mumbling, then stops back exactly ware it started....It makes my blood run cold...

Randome people have walked up to me and have said the same exact words to me on multiple occasions"thers something different about you joe" and I say "what are you saying I'm weird?" they all ways reply with this puzzling look on there faces "No it's not a bad thing I cant quite figure it out" Or they will stair into my eyes all hypnotized like and I end up asking them if theres something on my face..and no lie, they say they see the heavans in my eyes....?!?WTF For years I been trying to peace the memories together they TRIED erasing"aparently they didnt do a good job cause just the other week I had a flash back.

I was strapped to a table and I could see out of my third eye...they cut my forhead open with this silver looking stylis... it didnt have a blade or any fancy shit it just looked like a sharpie sized long silver pen with no tip... as I was remembering a sudden sence of extream nausia hit and I dropped to the ground instantly I couldnt breath I could feel every thing I was about to pass out I felt too weak to even take a full breath.. and I had to literally crawl from the shed I was in. stumble, trip, and crawl some more...
I cant explain it but I was perfectly healthy before It happened, It was like something drained my body of all my water...I finally made it to the kitchen and the first thing my body told me was I NEED water THat was the best cup of water I have ever chugged in my life...then for some reason I knew I needed sugar. the water helped alot immediatly I regained some strength and was able to regain some more lung capacity I opened the cubbard and grabbed like 4 chips ahoy and mowed, I walked to the bathroom and splashed water on my face and I was scared when I saw my own face... I looked almost dead my lips were almost blue and my face was as white a ghost.....and there was a red line down the center of my forhead where the creature opened and closed my forehead...did I mention the creature before?

yea there eyes are pitch black but they arnt really THAT huge like most people say they are closly shaped though to the typical depiction the size of there eyes are closer to the size of OUR actual eye sockets..the whole eye socket= 1 of there eye balls (wich is much smaller than that of the typical atrists perseption... Oh and there are two races both want armament of all the countries.there are the grey looking ones with Ashy like skin and ones with white skin the white ones say there are good and the others are pissed cause we interrogated/ asked there representatives what they wanted with us and after we let them go we shot them down wanyways.. then we dissected them...our bad rite? blaim the usa for that one. cause that was us,wefucked up everything for every one.

so the grey ones want to hurt us...the white ones are the ones that abducted me and my little bro. I havent figured them out yet...I know all this because my little sis's teacher comes to the house for my sisters schooling she has had her experiances with them both and swears up and down that the white ones are bad and encounterd one of them first hand, digressing her brother is a quantomephysisist and has top secret clearance....for the alien tech they have...he told her about the two races and how WE were the ones who fucked up thats how I got that info and yes It's for real her bro is gov prop ...I dont know whats wrong whats REALLY going to happen but If the visions I've seen come true and the visions my little bro had are true the earth will go out in a reverse big bang.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP