Users Online Now: 2,274 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 10,160
Pageviews Today: 20,475Threads Today: 9Posts Today: 166
12:11 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Daniels Timeline - Understanding EndTime Prophecy, Rapture and the Tribulation Period!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Daniels Timeline - Understanding EndTime Prophecy, Rapture and the Tribulation Period! Can we KNOW the Timeline of Events to Occur during the Tribulation?

Greetings Brothers, Sisters and Seekers!

***** 1. This is one of the most Detailed Presentations I have witnessed about the Timeline of God from Adam in Genesis to the Coming of the Lord in Revelation 22:20! Personally, I have never listened to "Date Setters," in my 29 years of hearing all of the False Predictions of the Rapture or Second Coming of Jesus Christ! However, I have listened to these Videos Several times and Every concept, date, chart and Scripture fits perfectly in line with the Lunar Calendar, Past and Present Jewish Feasts Days, and Future Jewish Feasts Days!

He has had these Revelations since 2001 and started teaching them Worldwide in 2005. This is a Bible Scripture Study Series. It will outline the Prophetic Timeline as put forth in the Book of Daniel and the Book of Revelation. It will also feature information about Solar vs Lunar Calendars and will help you to better understand Jewish Feast Days and Jewish Customs.

Can we KNOW when the Tribulation starts? Can we KNOW when the Second Coming of Jesus Christ is? Can we KNOW the timeline of events to occur during the Tribulation? The Bible says the Holy Spirit will Guide Us into All Truth?

***** 2. The time of our Lords return is a debated topic that has continued for Centuries. We have all heard the date-setters give one inaccurate prediction after another, and even a couple of "Thus Saith the LORD," thrown in here and there?
The famous statement in Matthew 24:36 when Jesus was discussing the signs of His "coming, and of the end of the world": "But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only." (Matthew 24:36)

It is Common knowledge with Hebrew Beleivers that Jesus is referring to the Annual Feast of Trumpets Holiday, saying Israelites never knew the precise moment it began, "because it was based on the sighting of the new moon." "When He (Jesus) says you won't know the day or the hour, He's telling you it's the Feast of Trumpets because that was known as the Feast where NO One KNEW The DAY or The HOUR that it would begin!

Also, the Christian Community has taken themselves completely out of the loop with the following MIS-QUOTE:
MIS-QUOTE: Matthew 24:36 No Man knows the day or the hour of the Lords return, not even the angels in heaven.

However, what the Lord really says in the ACTUAL QUOTE:

Matthew 24:32-36 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and puts forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh: So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. Heaven and Earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away. But of THAT DAY And HOUR knows no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

(No Man Knows the Day or Hour that the Heaven and the Earth shall pass away is what these two sentences are speaking about?) (This is After the Lords Return and After His Thousand-Year Reign?)

I am still mediating on this Whole teaching in Matthew 24 and Mark 13. When we list many of the Scriptures which Promise Us we will know the Seasons or Festivals of the Return of the Lord in 1 Thess 5 and other places the Timeline of Dewey Bruton fits together just like a Jigsaw Puzzle!

****** 3. So, are we supposed to know or not?

John 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, [that] shall he speak: and he will show you things to come.

Revelation 22:6 And he said unto me, These sayings [are] faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to show unto his servants the things which must shortly be done.

Deuteronomy 29:29 The secret [things belong] unto the LORD our God: but those [things which are] revealed [belong] unto us and to our children for ever, that [we] may do all the words of this law.

John 14:26 But the Comforter, [which is] the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Thessalonians-1 5:4-5 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.

***** 5. Dewey Bruton speaks slow enough for Us to comprehend and understand each point before he moves on to another one. His revelation on the misconceptions of "No one knowing the day or hour,"are clear and Very Scriptural!
Dewey gives 3 or more Witnesses from the Scriptures for each one of His main concepts.

***** 6. I keep watching from about 25 minutes to the end. This is where Dewey begins Explaining the Prophecies in Daniel 9-12 and Relates them to the Present day Generation that started on November 29, 1947!

he Standard Jewish Masoretic Hebrew Text actually states that Abraham was Born in 1948 B.C, so when Dewey teaches Us that Abraham was Conceived in 1947 B.C. and it is 2017 years to 70 A. D. It is True!

Also, it is Very Intersting that it is 1947 years from 70 A.D to 2017 A.D. It gets even more detailed than this. Personally, I believe these details are more for skeptics and doubters of the Word of God so they can understand how PERFECT the Word of Yahweh is and how ALL of the Prophecies Will Be FULFILLED!

Real Believers should Always be Ready and Always Abounding in the Work of the Lord until He Comes? Knowing the Seasons of the Festivals of the Lord is comforting to know, but, we should not put All of our Hope and Trust into any man's Teachings or Revelations. The Holy Spirit, the Comforter, Promises to GUIDE Each of Us into ALL TRUTH? So, we can Trust what He shows Us personally in the Word and Confirms to Us from others with the Witness of the Anointing of the Spirit!

Link to Dewey Bruton's Website: Then, Click on Topics at the top of the page, then, Click on: Watch DANIEL'S TIMELINE Presentation:

[link to www.danielstimeline.com]

If you have specific questions about the Timeline, please be sure to direct them to the owner of the website linked above. I am a student just like everyone else and Dewey will be able to answer your questions better than I can.

Thank You! For Mediating on this Research.
We Are Very, Very Blessed!

Saved or Delivered Means to be:
Rescued from the Penalty of All my sins!
Forgiven of All my sins!
Cleansed from All my sins!
By the Precious Blood of Jesus!
Made Completely Whole!
By the Power of the Comforter who is the Holy Spirit!
Promised the Gift of Eternal Life!
And Promised a Home in Heaven!

GrandDaddy Really Loves You!
Dave Angelo

;-)
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP