Users Online Now: 1,654 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 29,344
Pageviews Today: 64,475Threads Today: 33Posts Today: 544
12:37 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Bible Teaches 6 Principles of the Doctrine of Christ. Hebrews 6:1-2 Repentance, Faith, Prayer, Baptisms, Rapture & Eternal Judgment
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The Bible Teaches 6 Principles of the Doctrine of Christ. Hebrews 6:1-2 Repentance, Faith, Prayer, Baptisms, Rapture & Eternal Judgment

Greetings Brothers, Sisters and Seekers!

Thank you for reading and meditating on my studies! After you study and apply the Teachings I have Posted, if you are led, please share portions of them with those you are discipling and witnessing to. You can copy and paste small sections of the teachings to witness to friends or family. I sent you my whole teaching to you I have been working on for about 30 years....This would be to much to send, a new Seeker, all at one time? I suggest that you take one Principle every week or two and look up the References and meditate on them and see what else is revealed to you? :-)

Personally, I have discovered that many I have met on-line who are atheists or teaching false doctrines are without the Knowledge of the Foundational Teachings of the Doctrine of Christ found in Hebrews 6. Just like the Foundation of a building has to be set on a strong place, poured and built upon, many are building their spiritual knowledge on false teachings and doctrines? What I have learned from Faithful Men and Women and from my own research and Studies for the past 44 years I have been transferring to others who are hungering and thirsting for righteousness! If these teachings irritate you, I suggest that you just save them, or make copies of them and save them in a regular e-mail folder to study later on? :-)

When I started going to a Charismatic Church in July 1980 I attended a Discipleship class two days a week for several months. I learned several Foundational Principles which the writer of Hebrews teaches were taught by Christ. I am listing the Foundation Principals of the Doctrine of Christ from the classes I attended and the additional concepts I have learned from my studies and the additional teachings I have heard.

We are All in different Seasons of our Spiritual Life? If it is a Wintertime for you, then, I suggest that you meditate on all of the Spiritual truths you have received and make sure you put them into action. Many times a particular season seems to go longer for us because we have not began practicing what we have already received from the Spirit of Yahweh? :-)

Yahweh is the God of precision and order and has commanded us not build our knowledge upon the sand but on His Foundation Principles of the Doctrine of Christ? When the Foundation of our spiritual life is built decently and in order, personally, I have experienced an increase in Understanding, Wisdom and the Power of His Spirit which is given to each of us in measures thru our spiritual walk with Him?

I usually only send one of the Principals at a time to give you time to study the Scriptures and Meditate on what the Spirit of God is revealing to you. But, I am sending you my whole teaching to study and share as you are led. :-)

*** 6 Principles of the Doctrine of Christ Hebrews 6:1-2 ***

***The Gospel Or Good News of Jesus Christ Contains these Messages;***

The Purpose of me sharing this Teaching on the Foundational Teachings of the Doctrine of Christ is to Fulfill the Commandment of Our Lord Jesus Christ to Make Disciples of All Nations. Making Disciples involves friendship and time. Disciples are like how Timothy was to the Apostle Paul? Teaching them All Things whatsoever Jesus has Commanded Us. Some things are not so easy to teach.

We must keep close ties with our Disciples and help Guide them into All Truth as the Spirit of Truth Guides Us. We cannot teach them everything, however, starting with these Foundational Teachings the author of the Book of Hebrews used gives our Disciples a Solid Foundation of Biblical Principles to Build their spiritual, mental and physical lives upon. These are some notes I created for a Teaching I do About the Foundational Teachings of the Doctrine of Christ. Great for Using in Witnessing too!

This is a question I was led to ask those who I am sending my teachings to; Who are you being led to Disciple? We cannot disciple all the people who come into our lives. You will know who the right ones are or will be by the love and concern He gives you for certain souls. Some souls are very hungry and always wanting to learn. All of Us are in different Seasons of our Spiritual Life and Growth in Christ. ;-)
2 Timothy 2:1-2 Be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus. And the things that thou hast heard of me among many witnesses, the same commit thou to faithful men, who shall be able to teach others also.

Philippians 4:9 Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.

I.*** 6 Foundational Principles of the Doctrine of Christ Hebrews 6:1-2 ***

Hebrews 6:1-2 Therefore leaving the principles of the Doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of Repentance from dead works, and of Faith toward God, Of the Doctrine of Baptisms, and of Laying on of hands, and of Resurrection of the dead, and of Eternal Judgment.

1a. Break Down of the 6 Foundation Principles of the Doctrine of Christ:

1. Repentance from dead works,

2. Faith toward God,

3. Of the Doctrine of Baptisms,

4. And of Laying on of hands,

5. And of Resurrection of the dead,

6. And of Eternal Judgment.
Eternal (Aionios G166) Means: 1) Without BEGINNING And END, 2) Never To Cease, Everlasting! (Strong’s Concordance)

The same Word Aionios is used in many of the same verses that Promise Our Eternal Life or Everlasting Life. So, many times we have to read the whole context of the sentence to get the true meaning of each word used in that sentence. I have come across Greek and Hebrew words I have studied such as the word, "come," that teaches in the definition of the word we can only know the True meaning of the Word in the Context of the Sentence we are reading. That was a real revelation to me and confirmed to me how I had usually interpreted the Scriptures I have been studying.

I always ask my Disciples or those I am witnessing to: Where were our Souls before we were Created? If He is All Knowing and Understands Everything about spirits, souls, physical bodies and Eternity, then, personally, I can only TRUST what He Decides? Therefore, with His Wisdom, did He Decide to Create Eternal Souls In His ETERNAL LIKENESS that will be EXACTLY like Him? Choosing Righteousness?

We do not have All of the Answers? Thus, I can only TRUST Him and what He Decides and Trust He has the Correct final resting place for His Souls?

I can only teach and preach what is revealed in the Scriptures in the most Balanced ways as possible?

II. ***The Gospel Or Good News of Jesus Christ Contains these Messages;***

Acts 2:36-37 Therefore let all of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ. Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do? *******

******** Principal 1.*** Doctrine of Repentance from Dead Works Hebrews 6:1 ***

1. Prayer of Repentance To God Our Father for our trespasses (our reckless and willful sins) against Him and others. (Matthew 6:9-15; John 1:7--9; Isaiah 53; Matthew 18:21-35)

2. Prayer of Forgiveness To God Our Father for those who have trespassed against us (committed reckless and willful sins) we have given up resentment against them.(Matthew 6:9-15; Luke 23:34; Luke 17:3-4; Matt 18:15-22) John 20:23 "If you forgive anyone’s sins, they are forgiven. If you do not forgive them, they are not forgiven.

3. Acts 2:21 For whosoever will, "Call On" the Name of the Lord will be Saved. (Saved -- the Greek word -- Sozo means: to be Saved, Mended, Healed, Forgiven, Rescued, Delivered from the Penalties of Our Sins and the Messianic Judgments and Made Completely Whole.

Isaiah 53:5 Healed - Rapha Also means: To be Healed, Mended, Forgiven, Delivered from the Penalties of our Sins and Made Completely Whole!)

Isaiah 53:5 But He was Wounded (Slain, pierced, defiled, polluted, prostituted) For Our Transgressions, (Against God, rebellion, punishment, Our Willful sins) He was Bruised (Be crushed, broken,) for our Iniquities (Habitual sins, perversity, depravity, guilt) the Chastisement (Punishment) of our Peace was upon Him; (Peace of mind) and with His Stripes (Lashes, Tearing of His Flesh, and Shedding of His Precious Blood!) We are Healed! (Rapha)

4. Regeneration of the Holy Spirit or New Birth; Receive the SEED of the Word of God in your Heart; 1 Peter 1:23; James 1:21; John 3:3-8; itus 3:5)

5. Continual Forgiveness and Cleansing of ALL your sins, John 1:7--9; Ephesians 1:7; Colossians 1:14; Ephesians 2:1-22)

6. Sanctification; to purify internally by renewing of the soul; John 17:19 sanctified through the truth. (1 Cor 1:30; 1 Thess 4:3,4,7; 1 Peter 1:2)

7. Repentance; With God's help continue to turn from your evil ways; Sometimes some habits of the flesh and soul take time to overcome so we can learn how to fight our enemies. Judges 3:1-2; Revelation 2:5, 2:16, 2:21, 2:22, Revelation 3:1; 3:3, 3:19. Matthew 3:8 Bring forth fruit that is consistent with repentance; Matthew 3:8; 4:17; 9:13; Luke 16:30 ;-)

8. The goodness of God leads men to repentance; Romans 2:4; Acts 2:38-39 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the Gift of the Holy Ghost;

9. Faith without works is dead; James 2:17,20,26 Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.

10. For godly sorrow works repentance to salvation not to be repented of: but the sorrow of the world works death. 2 Corinthians 7:10; 2 Corinthians 7:9 Now I rejoice, not that you were made sorry, but that ye sorrowed to repentance: for you were made sorry after a godly manner, that you might receive damage by us in nothing.

******** Principal 2. *** Doctrine of Faith in God Hebrews 6:1-2 ***

1. The Just shall live by Faith. Hab 2:4; Romans 1:17; Galatians 3:11;

2. Prayer (Matthew 6:9-15; 26:42; Luke 22:42; John 5:30:

3. Your Healing and Eternal Life... John 3:16-18; 1 John 5; Isaiah 53; Romans 3:23; 6:23...Joel 2:28-32

4. Believing in Jesus Christ's fulfilling the Scriptures written about Him in the Law and Prophets ...Deut 18:18; Isaiah 61:1-3; Isaiah 53; Psalm 22; Isaiah 42; Micah 5:2

5. Love The Lord your God with All your Heart, Soul, Mind and Strength, Love your neighbor as you love yourself... Mark 12:30.......

6. Read and Study and Be a Lover and Practicer of His Word..... James 1:22; 2 Timothy 2:15; Matthew 5:17; John 20:21; Hebrews 10:38)

7. Yes, the SAME WAY that Yahweh SENT OUT Yeshua is the SAME WAY Yeshua SENDS Us Out, with the SAME MANIFESTATIONS Of His Spirit! Isaiah 61:1-3; John 17:18 AND John 20:21 Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: AS MY Father Has SENT Me, EVEN So I SEND YOU! ;-)

******** Principal 3. *** Doctrine of Baptisms Hebrews 6:1-2 ***

1. The Spirit of God Baptizes Us into the Body of Christ. 1 Corinthians 12:13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one Body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit. Romans 6:3-7; Galatians 3:27; John 3:3-8

2. Men and Women Baptize Us in Water. Matthew 28:18-20; Acts 2:38; Acts 8:12-13; 10:47; 19:5 (note, Mt. 3:6 John's Baptism)

3. The Spirit of Christ Baptizes Us with the Holy Spirit and Fire: Matthew 3:11-12; Luke 3:16-17; John 20:21-23; Acts 1:4-8; 2:1-39; 8:12-24; 10:34-48; Acts 11:15-18; 19:1-7.

***** 3a. Jesus' Teaching on Receiving the Gift of "New Tongues!" *****

Jesus called this Gift "NEW," Tongues!

Mark 16:17 Jesus said, These Signs (Miracles) Shall Follow BELIEVERS In My Name, They shall Drive Out devils; They Shall Speak (Greek Laleo-means: to Speak, Sing, Pray, Laugh, Cry, Groan, or to emit sounds from the Mouth) with "NEW (NEW KIND, Fresh, Unused) Tongues!" (Glossa-Language Not Naturally Acquired)

The word "New," was magnified in my mind one day and I began to look up other Promises in the New Testament that related to the word "New." Some Things in the Bible that are Connected to the Word "New," are: New Testament, New Tongues, New Creature, New Man, New Wine, New Name, New Commandment, New Doctrine, New Heavens, New Earth, Etc! The word New means Something Unused, Fresh and a New Kind.

*****3b. Apostle Paul's Teaching On the Benefits of Praying and Singing with NEW Tongues? New Tongues are used as a Prayer Language to God? *****

Paul's Teaching on Prophecy and the diverse (Different) kinds of New Tongues:

1 Corinthians 14:1 Follow after charity, and desire spiritual gifts, but rather that ye may Prophesy.

1 Corinthians 14:2 He that SPEAKS (Greek Laleo-means to Speak, Sing, Pray, Laugh, Cry, Groan, or to emit sounds from the Mouth) in an Unknown Tongue Speaks NOT unto MEN, but UNTO GOD: for No man Understands him; howbeit in the Spirit he Speaks Mysteries (Greek Means; The Divine Counsels of God).

1 Corinthians 14:3 But he that Prophesies Speaks unto Men to *Edification, and Exhortation, and Comfort. *(The SAME Word EDIFY is Used in Personal Prayer Tongues and, also, For How The Church Is Edified Through The GIFT of Prophecy.)

1 Cor 14:4 He who SPEAKS In an Unknown Tongue EDIFIES Himself (Greek word Means: Educates, Teaches, Energizes Himself like a Dynamo, Refreshes Himself And Renews With Energy!) (JUST LIKE) He who Prophesies, EDIFIES the Church!

*****3c. These are the Prophecies Promising the Gift of Prophecy and New Tongues and the Benefits that Result from their Practice; Joy and Laughter, Creates a Resting Place, Rest-Gives Peace of Mind and This is the Refreshing!

Isaiah 28:11-12 For with Stammering (Hebrew Means-Laughing, Joy) Lips AND Another Tongue (Foreign Languages) Will He SPEAK (Prophesy, Sing,Warn & Commune) to this People.

He said,THIS IS the REST (Menuwchah- Resting Place)where you may cause the weary to REST(Nuwach-Peace of Mind, Contentment)
THIS IS the *REFRESHING! (Energize and Renew with Energy,Total Satisfaction and Pleasant Stimulation!) *(This Relates to 1 Corinthians 14:4?)

Yet they would Not Hear Me and Obey? *(Prophecy Fulfilled in 1 Corinthians 14:21-22)

******** Principal 4. *** Doctrine of Laying on of Hands Hebrews 6:1-2 ***

1. Anointing with Oil in the Name of the Lord. (Mark 6:13 And they cast out many devils, and Anointed with oil many that were sick, and healed them. James 5:13-20)

James 5:14-16 Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord: And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him. Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much.

2. Believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of the Living God and Follow His Example Of Ministry......Luke 4:18-19; John 20:21; Luke 9 and 10; Make Disciples and Believers; Mark 16:15-20; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover; Matthew 28:18-20; Acts 10:38; Jesus sends Us out just like Abba Father sent Him out? John 20:21; John 17:17-19

The Great Commission:

Matthew 28:18-20 And Jesus came and spoke unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Mark 16:15-20 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover. So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God. And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen.

3. Laying on Hands: When:

(1) Blessing men (Gen. 48:14)

(2) Making offerings (Num. 8:10)

(3) Ordaining (Num. 27:18,23)

(4) Imparting Spirit (Dt. 34:9)

(5) Blessing children (Mt. 19:15)

(6) Healing sick (Mk. 6:2,5; Lk. 4:40; 13:13)

(7) Performing miracles (Acts 19:11)

(8) Imparting gifts (1Tim. 4:14; 2Tim. 1:6)

(9) Imparting the Spirit baptism (Acts 8:17-24; 9:17; 19:6)

******** Principal 5.*** Doctrine of Resurrection of the Dead Hebrews 6:1-2 ***

1. Resurrection of the Just and the Unjust.....Psalm 16:10-11; Isaiah 26:19; Daniel 12:2; Mt. 25:21,23,46; John 5:29; John 6:39, 40, 44, 54; John 11:24-25; 1 Thess 4:13-18; 1 Corinthian 15; Revelation 20:4-6 Rev 21:8; Rev 22:11,15; Revelation 20:11-15

Mark 3:29 But he that shall Blaspheme Against the Holy Ghost has NEVER Forgiveness, but is in Danger of Eternal (Aionios G166) Judgment.

Aionios G166 Means: 1) Without BEGINNING And END, 2) Never To Cease, Everlasting! (Strong’s Concordance) The same Word Aionios is used in many of the same verses that Promise Our Eternal Life or Everlasting Life. So, many times we have to read the context of the sentence to get the true meaning of each word used in that sentence.

2. Eternity in Heaven ( Matthew 25:21,23; Matthew 25:14-46; John 3:14-21; Ephesians 2:1-22; Revelation 4 and 5; Rev 21:7; Rev 22:17)

3. Eternity in the Lake of Fire and Brimstone ( Matthew 25: 46 Revelation 14:9-11; Revelation 20: 11-15; Revelation 2:11)

4. Resurrection of the just for Believing His Words are True concerning the Knowledge of good and the Knowledge of evil. 1 Thess 4:13-18; 1 Corinthian 15

******** Principal 6. *** Doctrine of Eternal Judgment Hebrews 6:1-2 ***

1. Eternal Judgment of the Unjust for Rejecting God's Plan of Redemption and Salvation..... Revelation 14:9-11; 20:11-15; Mt. 25:46; and not Believing His Words are True concerning the knowledge of good and the Knowledge of evil. Daniel 12:2; Isa. 66:22-24; Isaiah 14:4-23; Ezekiel 28:12-19; John 5:29; Mark 9:43-50; 16:16; Rev. 14:9-11; 20:5; 20:11-15; Rev 21:8; 22:11,15; Matthew 6:14-15 Matthew 25:30, Unprofitable Servant?

1a. Eternal Punishment:

Greek: dike (GSN-<G1349>), penalty awarded by a judge; suffer punishment. Translated punishment (2Th. 1:9); Judgment (Acts 25:15); and Vengeance (Acts 28:4; Jude 1:7). The penalty here is Eternal Destruction. The Greek for destruction is olethros (GSN-<G3639>), ruin; undoing; that which causes destruction, a plague, pest. Translated destruction (2Cor. 5:5; 1Th. 5:3; 2Th. 1:9; 1Tim. 6:9).

Whatever it is that causes the destruction or ruin is ETERNAL. It is not Annihilation, for the destruction is eternal and the ones being so punished eternally are as eternal as the destruction itself. There will be no possibility of their ever being reconciled to God beyond this life, for they are eternally banished from the presence of God and from the glory of His power (2Th. 1:10; Heb. 9:27)

This in itself would be dreadful punishment, but besides this there will be the punishment in eternal hell (Mt. 8:12; 13:49-51; 25:41,46; Mk. 9:43-49; Rev. 14:9-11; 20:11-15; Isa. 66:22-24).

Again, I always ask my Disciples or those I am witnessing to: Where were our Souls before we were Created? If He is All Knowing and Understands Everything about spirits, souls, physical bodies and Eternity, then, personally, I can only TRUST what He Decides? Therefore, with His Wisdom, did He Decide to Create Eternal Souls In His ETERNAL LIKENESS that will be EXACTLY like Him? Choosing Righteousness?

We do not have All of the Answers? Thus, I can only TRUST Him and what He Decides and Trust He has the Correct final resting place for His Souls?

I can only teach and preach what is revealed in the Scriptures in the most Balanced ways as possible?

2. Eternal Judgment of the Just: All Christian Believers must stand before the Judgment Seat of Christ. (Romans 14:10 But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the Judgment Seat of Christ. 1 Corinthians 3:11-15; 2 Cor. 5:10)

2a. Judgment of Believers' Works:

1. Subjects: believers (Gal. 6:8; Eph. 6:8; Col. 3:24; Rom. 14; 2 Cor. 5:10)

2. Time: between the Rapture and the Second Advent (Luke 14:14)

3. Place: in Heaven (1 Corinthians 9:24-27; Rom. 14:10; 2 Cor. 5:10)

4. Basis: works, both good and bad (1 Corinthians 3:11-15; 2 Cor. 5:10; Rom. 14; Col. 3; Matt. 16:27; Rom. 2:6; 2 Tim. 4:14)

5. Result: reward or loss of reward, but never the loss of one's soul for any wrongdoings properly confessed and forgiven (1 Corinthians 3:11-15). This Judgment deals with the believer as a servant (Rom. 14; 2 Cor. 5:10,11)

7. ******* Seeker's Prayer - Recognizing the Need *******

Use a prayer like this to share with the souls you are witnessing to and who are ready to make a commitment to Yahweh through the Spirit of Christ.

@Seekers;

The Seekers Prayer is Prayed by a person when they have Recognized their sin and need for forgiveness and a Relationship with God through Jesus Christ. Pray something like this:

Heavenly Father, Thank you for loving me and being so patient with me. I have broken Your Laws and my sins have Separated me from You. I am Truly Sorry and now I want to Repent and Turn away from my Past Life Towards You?

Please forgive me and Cleanse me, by the Precious Blood of Jesus, of All of my Trespasses as I Forgive Everyone who has Sinned Against Me?

I believe Your Son Jesus Christ is the Son of God and He died for my sins, He was Resurrected from the Dead and is Alive! I invite the Living Word of God, Jesus, to Live and Rule in my Heart from this day and For Ever and become the Savior and Lord of my Life!

Please send Your Holy Spirit to Help Guide me into All Truth and to do Your Will for the Rest of my Life? I Believe I am now Born Again by the Power of Your Word and Your Spirit, and I have Eternal Life! In Jesus Precious Name I pray, Amen

If you decided to repent of your sins and receive Christ today, welcome to God's family. Tell someone what you have decided to do!

7a. *** This is a good prayer to Pray if you were hurt, abused or have a Painful Memory:

Pray This; Abba Father in Jesus Name I forgive ______. I release them to You Lord. I release what they did to me and I give the pain to You now. Please take away the memories and the pain and fill me with your Spirit of Love in Jesus Precious Name......

These are some Scriptures I have discovered in my studies to Meditate on and see if His Spirit confirms these revelations to you or reveals more for you to add to your understanding of these Principles. I always Trust the Lord to Guide me into All Truth when I am faithful to study the Hebrew and Greek words and dig for the information and cry out for understanding. Proverbs 2 It is the Glory (Honor) of God to Conceal a Matter but the Honor (Glory:same Hebrew Word) of Kings is to Search out a Matter! Proverbs 25

***Please Listen to The Most INSPIRING Testimony Ever Given About Heaven and Hell! Hear the Eyewitness Testimony on the True Existence of Heaven and Hell! ***Mary Baxter spent 30 Consecutive Nights Experiencing the Reality of Hell and 10 Nights being shown the Reality and Realms of Heaven! The Main reason I Believe Mary's Testimony is it happened over a Period of 40 days from 2am to 5 am EACH Day! Thirty CONSECUTIVE Mornings in Hell and Ten mornings in Heaven! For 90 Hours Mary Experienced what a Soul would go through In Hell; the Agony, the Total Isolation, the Suffering, Putrid Stench And Torment by Demon spirits!

Included are her Descriptions of the Beauty and Order of Heaven, what happens to children when they die, and the Awesomeness of The Throne of God!

Please Listen to Part 13 and 14, which is Chapter 19 in Mary Baxter’s Book, of Her Testimony! [link to www.youtube.com]

Also, Read or Listen to Mary Read a Copy of her Free Book, A New York Best Seller, “A Divine Revelation of Hell!” Please Visit! >>> [link to www.SpiritLessons.com]

We Are Very Blessed!
Thank you for Reading this Study!

Abba Father and Precious Jesus Not Only Love You, But, They Are, "In Love, With You!" Very Much!" My Pastor Heard This on a Prayer Walk One Day While Praying** ***And I Really Care About You and Love You Too! ;-)

A Servant of Jesus Christ Too,
Dave Angelo.......{:-)
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP