Users Online Now: 2,149 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 935,069
Pageviews Today: 1,667,280Threads Today: 715Posts Today: 12,597
06:55 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Palestinians Are True Ancient Israelites Descended From Abraham- 90% Modern Nation of Israel Are White Greek Converts To Judaism
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Palestinians are the original people of the land, the ancient Israelites never left. They just turned to Christianity, or backslide, and now follow the worshiping ways of the surrounding nations, just like they forsook the Lord so often in the Old Testament.

90% of the modern Israeli public are descended from white, Ashkenazi Greek, converts to Judaism in the last 1200 years. You are only a 'True Jew' by birth inheritance by direct lineage from Abraham. You are not a 'True Jew' if you converted to follow the ways and beliefs of the Jews.
The true ancestors of Abraham are the Palestinians, when God returns to Earth, he will be coming to save the backslidden true Israelites the Palestinians, from the white, Greek Gentile oppressors, who have removed the true Israel far from their land, that God gave them thousands of years ago.

Joel 3
The Nations Judged

1 "In those days and at that time, when I restore the fortunes of Judah and Jerusalem (Palestinians),

2 I will gather all nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. There I will enter into judgment against them concerning my inheritance, my people Israel (Palestinians), for they scattered my people among the nations and divided up my land.

3 They cast lots for my people and traded boys for prostitutes; they sold girls for wine that they might drink.

4 "Now what have you against me, O Tyre and Sidon and all you regions of Philistia(Modern Israel Nation of White Gentile Greeks)? Are you repaying me for something I have done? If you are paying me back, I will swiftly and speedily return on your own heads what you have done.

5 For you took my silver and my gold and carried off my finest treasures to your temples.

6 You sold the people of Judah and Jerusalem (Palestinians) to the Greeks (White Gentile converts to Judaism), that you might send them far from their homeland.

7 "See, I am going to rouse them (Palestinians) out of the places to which you sold them, and I will return on your own heads (Modern Israel White Greek Converts) what you have done.

8 I will sell your sons and daughters to the people of Judah (Palestinians), and they will sell them to the Sabeans (French), a nation far away." The LORD has spoken.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP