Users Online Now: 2,102 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 874,644
Pageviews Today: 1,556,996Threads Today: 665Posts Today: 11,703
05:50 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Scrump's News Letter 3/2010 (2) *The United States of Sharia Pt 3 - We Don't Want This! - Round Two*
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Scrump's News Letter 3/2010 *The United States of Sharia Pt 3 - We Don't Want This! - Round Two*

First off...

I'd like to thank the Truth for being what it is & delivering such a successful *The United States of Sharia Pt. 2 – We Don’t Want This!*

Thread: Scrump's News Letter 3/2010 *The United States of Sharia Pt. 2 – We Don’t Want This!* (Page 8)

Much obliged. :)

After 8 pages, not a single video or picture was brought forth by any Apologist.

That's FTW, by the Truth.

And since the apologists seem to be having such a hard time digging up media to meet the challenge outlined below, I thought I'd show them how easy it actually is... I found plenty... enough for a hundred newsletters.. or a thousand.

So here's your second chance, all of you Islamoshills.

Repeated below, just in case you forgot:

:jksd5:

TO ALL APOLOGISTS:

I am SICK of the the way the horrors & inhuman savagery perpetrated by a !!SPECIFIC!! group are continually being "explained" away by you traitorous limpwrists as 'their natural reaction to oppression', or 'not true... Mossad and/or CIA propaganda & acts... the whole Radical Islam thing is a lie'... or my personal favorite "Not much different than Christians... all religions are the same".

Here's your challenge,

And, this goes out to all of you Libtards/Israelhaters/USAhaters/Christianhaters/Islamapologists... whatever.

Find videos and pictures of Jews, Christians, Atheists, or any other group on the Planet Earth doing to their own Children what Islam does to theirs (and I depict below) and post them here.

That's it.

Or explain the 3' tall CIA/Mossad agents in mine.

Btw... the vids & pics I've posted are from multiple Countries, and are tame compared to the nightmarish aftermath pics involving these same kids (kids just like them, anyway) that you can find if you dig around on the web for a while... but I wouldn't post those here... what's happening is bad enough without that.

Enough with the excuses & lies already... Truth is what it is, whether or not it sucks for you to admit it.

Scrump
-----------------------------------------------------------

OBA​-HUSSEIN FACILITATING MOSLEM BROTHERHOOD GRAND JIHAD IN USA

How the Obama administration is facilitating the Muslim Brotherhood's plan of the "grand jihad."...

The Obama administration has now named a CAIR-trained supporter of convicted terrorist Sami al-Arian to be its envoy to the Organization of the Islamic Conference. What gives here?

What we are seeing is the domestic version of the Obama administration’s dangerously loopy “engagement” strategy. Basically, if you’re a friend of the United States, say Israel or Poland, prepare to be screwed; if you despise America as, say, Iran and the Muslim Brotherhood do, prepare to be wooed. What’s happening here is wrong on so many levels it’s hard to unwind…

[link to terrornewsbriefs.blogspot.com]

Hamas Indoctrinating Toddlers

Hamas Terrorists Guaranteed Code Pink’s Safety in Gaza

How deep are the ties between the so-called antiwar group Code Pink and the terrorist group Hamas?
Deep enough that Hamas guaranteed Code Pink’s safety when the group led an international delegation of anti-Israel leftists to Gaza in late December for the ‘Gaza Freedom March.’

Code Pink claims to have delivered “tens of thousands of dollars in humanitarian aid” to Hamas-controlled Gaza to protest a blockade of the terrorist enclave by the civilized world…

[link to biggovernment.com]

Ministry Of Irony: Code Pink Looking for Support on Muslim Brotherhood's Website

You know the Muslims Brotherhood, home to such tolerant feminist activist individuals like say, Ayman al-Zawahiri. See the "we hate our own country" ad at the very bottom of the page, the one with the pink handcuffs…

[link to www.ikhwanweb.com]

[link to mypetjawa.mu.nu]

Hamas indoctrination of Kids: Bombs more precious than children

Obama Funder ‘Jodie Evans’ In White House Visitor Log days after Code Pink Hamas Trip
by Kristinn Taylor and Andrea Shea King

The name of Obama funder and terrorist sympathizer Jodie Evans turns up twice in recently released White House visitor logs.

The logs show that a ‘Jodie Evans’ met with Buffy Wicks, the Deputy Director of the White House Office of Public Engagement (OPE) on June 19, 2009. The meeting came just days after Evans’ group, Code Pink, visited the terrorist group Hamas in Gaza from May 28th to June 14th and was given a letter by Hamas to deliver to President Barack Obama…

Paltalk News - Taliban Buys Children For Suicide Bombers

Obama Funder Jodie Evans on Her New ‘Tali’ Pals: Taliban Bring Peace and Justice, U.S. Created ‘Hell on Earth’ in Afghanistan

In a wide-ranging interview released this week by MIPtalk, Obama funder, terrorist sympathizer and Code Pink co-founder Jodie Evans spoke about her meetings with the Taliban and President Barack Obama. She lauded the Taliban for bringing peace and justice to Afghanistan while saying that the U.S. has failed to deliver either.

In a separate interview with Lauren Steiner, Jodie Evans went further in her criticism of the United States saying that we had created “hell on earth” in Afghanistan.
Jodie Evans also spoke about being called on by Obama’s Deputy Chief of Staff for a morning-after briefing following her hand delivery of a propaganda package to Obama about Afghanistan.

Jodie Evans admits in the interview she does “a lot to not support the troops.”

SAUD WAHHABIS INFILTRATE USA THROUGH CHICAGO NATION OF ISLAM

Jihad and the Department of Dawah…er, Defense
January 17th, 2010 by Andrew Bostom |

This past Thursday (1/14/10) I attended a briefing (an early iteration of the discussion contents are available here, entitled “To Our Great Detriment”) which elucidated in irrefragable detail the Pentagon’s willful capitulation to the dictates of Islamically-correct interpretations of jihad by various Muslim Brotherhood “consultants” to the Department of Defense (DOD).

While the DOD adopts the absurdly apologetic interpretation of jihad at its most “aggressive” as a bloodless missionary “striving” to promote the Religion of Peace—negating the living legacy of Jihad as a genocidal war doctrine, in practice as well as theory—the Pentagon’s Muslim Brotherhood advisors, true to the authentic doctrines of Jihad as an endless war of propaganda and deceit, continue to espouse Jihad war to their Muslim constituencies.

The result of this stunningly corrosive process has been the willful subversion of US Department of Defense policy to the ultimate goals of both cultural and violent Jihad—Islamization…

[link to www.andrewbostom.org]

Australian in Palestine account of children suicide bombers

Four Muslims Discharged from US Army
February 28, 2010

In this update to the US Army food poisoning plot, Rep. Joe Wilson states that there was no plot to poison to the food. But that four of the five Muslim soldiers that were questioned, have been discharged for “petty crimes”. What I want to know is what does “petty crimes” equate to?

If they were “petty crimes” that had nothing to do with a poisoning plot, how come they were not discharged until now?

After the obvious cover up of the Islamic factor in the Fort Hood shooting, what is to stop them from lying to us again?...

[link to loganswarning.com]

Palestinian child becomes Jihad fighter in Hamas clip

gfhqwr4

DOJ: DEPARTMENT OF JIHAD!

Investors.com says the Justice Department employs nine lawyers previously involved in the defense of terrorist detainees. This is a colossal conflict of interest. Just whose side are they on?

From the dropping of a voter-intimidation case against the New Black Panther Party to the decision to try 9/11 mastermind Khalid Sheik Muhammed in a civilian court within blocks of where the World Trade Center once stood, the actions and attitudes of the Justice Department and Attorney General Eric Holder toward the thugs and terrorists who threaten us has grown curiouser and curiouser.

We may now have a clue as to why.
Last November, Sen. Charles Grassley, a member of the Senate Judiciary Committee, asked the Justice Department how many of its lawyers had defended terrorist detainees over whom the department holds sway….

…So the decision to Mirandize the Crotch Bomber, Umar Abdulmutallab, and to quickly get him lawyered up was made by a department populated by leftist lawyers who believe terror is a law enforcement matter and who have tried to get off those actively trying to kill us…

[link to alanpetersnewsbriefs.blogspot.com]

Hamas Mickey Mouse Teaches Terror to Kids

:m,ltrse4r:

Hamas using children as human shield

US Terror Blacklist Whitewashes Hamas, Enables Funding

Earlier this week, our Hamas loving government had lifted a ban on Tariq Ramadan, which has opened the door for him to enter America.

He was originally banned because he had donated to Hamas-linked organizations. Today we learn that our Treasury Department has opened the door for the EU to fund Gaza without interference. Are the EU and our Treasury Department full of Israel haters, or are they just clueless?

(IsraelNN.com) The United States Treasury has taken all but one member of Hamas off the international list of terrorists, thus enabling funds from the European Union to enter Hamas-controlled Gaza…

[link to loganswarning.com]

Things you Haven't seen from the Checkpoints

As seen on Israeli TV - the commercial channel 2
Hussam Abdo, a 14 year old Palestinian boy. a suicide bomber getting caught at the Shchem (Nablus, Hawara) checkpoint.

Israeli TV - 14 year old Suicide Bomber

The kid's full name is Hussam Bilal Abdo.

He was unpopular in class and wanted to be popular so the best way is to become a "martyr" hero and an older friend of his had direct connection with the bomb makers so he agreed to take him to them and they offered him 100 Israeli Shekels for doing the deed (about 24 US Dollars at the time of the event). He started running towards the checkpoint and the soldiers noticed and ordered him to stop put and he did and was caught.

He's currently in Israeli jail, even more brainwashed for "martyrdom" than before since his jail mates are all coming from the same retarded "Mukawama" (a.k.a. resistance) ideology.

A more heart-breaking story, btw, is that of Wafa Al-Biss, who got severely burned in her kitchen by a gas explosion and had her life saved in an Israeli hospital that treated her. Later, she abused her pass privilege to try and bring a bomb over, thinking of blowing herself up in the very hospital that saved her life and treated her like everyone else (she repeated this in a documentary, btw).

Look them up... stop terrorism.

p.s. both parents of the boy were alive at the time and his mother, Tamam, was quoted saying: "If he were over 18, I might even encourage him to do it."

Misunderstander of Islam with butcher knife: "He was Muslim, and wanted to start a jihad, or holy war, in Memphis"

Now he is free on $100 bond.

Clearly this far-seeing and right-thinking judge understands that Islam is a Religion of Peace™, and that therefore this man only intended to butcher his sinful inclinations, as part of his inner spiritual struggle to conform his life to the will of Allah…

[link to www.jihadwatch.org]

Taliban triggered explosion kills 14 school children, some Westerners

Memphis Misunderstander of Islam charged with terrorism: threatened jihad violence two days after being released on $100 bond

He was charged for threatening to blow up local businesses in the name of jihad -- two days after he was released on $100 bond after being picked up with a butcher knife and making the same threat…

[link to www.jihadwatch.org]

World Youngest Suicide Bomber Aged 11; Pakistan ISI=Al Qaeda Send Them To Kill Afghans

http://video.godlikeproductions.com/video/World_Youngest_Suicide_Bomber​_Aged_11_Pakistan_ISIAl_Qaeda_Send_Them_To_Kill_Afghans?id=8376347efd3a874a341

"The Prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with 'Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death)." -- Bukhari 7.62.88

Second Graders Told to Sing “Allah is God”

A battle over religion is brewing in central Indiana after a public school wanted second graders to sing a song declaring, “Allah is God.”...

[link to www.foxnewsradio.com]

The Truth

http://video.godlikeproductions.com/video/Colonel_Allen_West_Answers_a_​Marines_Question?id=f3942c54e0b537ffc6d

WE DON'T WANT THIS!

Scrump
----------------------------------------------------

Previ​ous Editions (just a few as of now… updating on the way) are available at: www.areyouawakeyet.ning.com.

If you’d like to be put on the mailing list for the Newsletter, send me an email at: [email protected].

Since I’ve started this Newsletter, I've had many tell me that the Info is Important, and that they're using it.
If that's the case and it's proving useful, then know that every edition (and much, much more) is now available HERE:

[link to areyouawakeyet.ning.com]

As well as in the attached What’s Happeningnew.doc that accompanies each Edition.

If you’d like to be put on the emailing list, send me your email address to [email protected].

God Bless You.

Do you believe what you see on TV?

Have you ever seen the movie “Wag The Dog”?

Would you believe me if I told you that CNN, “The Most Trusted Name in News”, FAKED coverage of The First Gulf War?

No?

Watch This…

CNN’s Hoax on America

http://video.godlikeproductions.com/video/CNNs_hoax_on_America_REAL_VIDE​O_PROOF_NO_BS?id=b9911a00da43ce0079a

This "What's Happening" series of emails is something I'm putting together (most) each day to shed light on things not normally heard on TV.
If you want to be taken off the email list, let me know.
Scrump
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP