Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Philosophical PROOF that GOD EXISTS - Atheists are WRONG
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I have posted this in response to a few atheist challenges on this board. The atheists have refused to argue and play with me. They take one look at this irrefutable philosophy, and run away with no response.

Background - I have also stated a few times here that I am a former atheist of 18 years. I was what is described to be a HARD atheist, or a STRONG atheist. The hard atheist not only does not believe in a god, the hard atheist actively believes that god does not exist. I spent years on atheist forums arguing with weak atheists (atheists who profess to be "without belief"....liars and intellectual dimwits.) I was accused of being dogmatic with my atheism, not allowing for areas of gray or leeway. While this is true, I insisted on philosophical consistency. If you are going to be an atheist, you better be able to apply the same logic to all areas of life apart from religious debate, else your atheistic position is simply a label no different than "punk" or "redneck."

I was hard on atheists. Their continual stances of mental superiority over theists disgusted me when I found them to have no more mental capacity than 90% of the rest of the assholes on the internet. Under pressure, these atheists will resort to name calling, scroll pass the difficult crux of the argument and evade challenges.

Atheists actually believe that because they do not worship any god, they are smarter than those who do. Atheists actually believe that because they rely on the findings of scientists (of which most of us here at GLP have suspicions) that they are "living in the real world," even though most atheists can barely figure out how to focus a microscope.

Atheists - do you feel me calling you out yet? Because I am. pokeye

I have philosophical proof that God not only exists, but directly influences reality as we know it.

Let me tell you a little love story. I had a boyfriend when I was a teenager whom I loved, adored. He, even as a 16 year old boy, could look into my eyes, and see things about me that nobody else ever saw.

I left him because I was convinced by parents, friends, that this puppy love was temporary, and that life with him would drag me down in my potential. Think: The Notebook.

13 dreary years passed, and one bad marriage later, I was thinking about my first love again. I had an epiphany... no other relationship had ever been near what that "puppy love" had to offer. I realized that this teenage boy I once knew was my truest love.

I call him up one year ago, and not only does he forgive me, he wants to see me again. Now a 31 year old man, I experienced the same emotion with him as the first time around.

But something happened when I saw him again. Something that I could not explain.

You see - all those years of fighting for strong atheism... I had developed a very strict sense of logic and reason that was based on consistency. The reason god does not exist is the same reason the earth orbits around the sun, and the same reason penguins suffer the loss of eggs in Antarctica. Natural physical law. The world is a meaningless collection of causes and effects, and the only meaning a human being may derive from it is subjective and personal (technically, it's existential.)

When I saw him again, and he finally relaxed and looked into my eyes, I saw something that I ought not be able to see. I saw the very thing he saw in me when I was a teenage girl.

I could see his consciousness in the NOW. I could see his mind. I could see he was just as I am - conscious, thinking, growing, feeling. A veil was lifted from my eyes and I could see his past and present right in front of me. He was there, existing in time at the same moment as me.

Now, I know what you're thinking.. so what? So you felt an emotional response from looking in his eyes, that doesn't prove anything.

No it doesn't... except this: I should not have been able to see that, no matter what my emotions are.

I suffered from cognitive dissonance. How could I rectify this real experience, of which he described to me before I described it back to him. It happened to him simultaneously as it happened to me. We both could SEE the other's consciousness. I listened to him describing what happened without sharing a bit of my perspective, and he indeed described it exactly as it happened from his point of view.

It doesn't sound romantic to analyze such an experience, but analysis is what I do best.

From April to October I worked this over and over in my head, and continuously came to no understanding.

Either I had not experienced what I knew I had experienced, or his description was a VERY lucky hit to be the exact same experience. It was not logical.

Then.. that fateful day in October - I solved the problem. I was lying in bed and my eyes SHOT open and I declared "There's nothing here... And everything's here.... I'VE GOT IT HOLY SHITTTTT"

For those who were too bored with the background. HERE IS THE PHILOSOPHICAL PROOF THAT GOD EXISTS.

If anything illogical occurs, then logic does not always apply. If logic does not always apply, then logic must not apply at all, because the rules of logic cannot reconcile a single instance of non-logic. If logic does not apply at all, then logical contradictions happen. If logical contradictions happen, then everything may happen.

If everything may happen, then everything must happen because through objective observation, we exist and things are happening. Because we exist, and things are happening, and those things do not follow the rules of logic, yet they follow some sort of organization, then the only reliable reality is that of perceived reality - the reality we perceive through our individual consciousness.

If perceived reality is more true than objective reality, because objective reality does not include our personal perspective of such a reality, then all things are happening simultaneously in the now.

Why are all things happening simultaneously in the now? Because through our perception, and imagination, we can conceive of things that do not exist to us in objective reality.

If we perceive of the slowing of time - for example - if we are about to have a car accident, and adrenaline shoots through our brains and literally slows the perception of time to increase our chance of survival, yet the world continues to exist on our perceived time line. We do not equalize that time line in perfect balance throughout our lives. We do not die with objective time equaling zero - with the slow bits equaling the fast bits and the rest being a perfect measurement of time.

This means that time is absurd - because we all exist at some perceived position of time. Once again - perceived reality is MORE TRUE than objective reality.

My now husband and I absurdly became aware that each other was existing in the NOW at the same precise moment, which defied logic. Einstein already showed this to be true with his theory of relativity. Time is NOT constant.

With TIME out of the way - I'll move on to the singularity.

If perceived reality is more true than objective reality, then anything our imaginations may conceive of exists.

All of us have daydreamed, right? The daydream may dominate our perceived reality. When you shake yourself out of a daydream, objective reality comes rushing back to you, but when you were daydreaming, your perceived reality was dominant.

Here's my window example. Look at the nearest window. Imagine your palm is flat on that window. You can feel the coldness, the smoothness of that window in your perceived conception even though you are objectively not touching the window. If your perceived conception of your palm on the window dominates your objective conception of reality, as in your palm on the window becomes more vivid than objective reality, you are, in essence, existing in both realms simultaneously. You are both touching, and not touching the window at the same moment, in the NOW, because perceived reality is more true than objective reality.

This means that in your imaginings, you are literally existing in multiple universes simultaneously. The most vivid and dominant of your reality is the OBJECTIVE reality that you exist in. In one universe, you are not touching the window, in another, you are touching it. This is the 5th dimension as well.

That means your dominant belief system creates objective reality. That means God both exists and does not exist simultaneously, depending on whichever perspective is dominant to YOU personally.

We exist in an infinite singularity in the NOW. All things and ideas are true simultaneously, even the contradictions of those things. That means if we perceive of God, then God exists. If we do not perceive of God, then God does not exist.

***** But then, why can't I perform telekinesis? Why can't I move backwards through time?

Because God exists, God creates the rules which we must follow. Therefore time is linear. Therefore apples fall down to the ground. All the rules of objective reality that we cannot break, are rules that God instigated upon our objective reality.

Because physical rules exist at all, God exists to create the rules.

Another AC GLPer was so kind as to add on to this by saying that evolution of the species is enabled through the creation of linear time. That means God caused evolution by creating linear time.

There you have it. I'll even post my name to it because I'm proud of this. It is the end-all of philosophy, and it is CORRECT.

18 years of atheism, poof and gone.

Muriel Anderson [email protected]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP