Users Online Now: 2,172 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,040,682
Pageviews Today: 1,736,276Threads Today: 691Posts Today: 12,511
05:09 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject New Lake Erie UFO Footage! - Not from Cleveland - Same Orbs of Light UFO's!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message 60 miles east:

[link to www.ufostalker.com]

Mufon UFO Stalker

Detail for Event ID 22423 x

Case Number: 22423

Log Number: US-03212010-0010

Submitted
Date: 2010-03-21 13:50 GMT

Event Date: 2010-03-18 07:05 GMT

City: Ashtabula

Region: Ohio

Longitude: -80.7917

Latitude: 41.859

Shape: Flash, Sphere, Other

Duration: 00:05:09

Distance: Over one mile

Terrain: Lake

Visibility: Clear

Weather: Windy, Light

Vallee Index: FB1

Description: My friend Dan L. and I were at Walnut Beach sky watching. We noticed a bright object in the early morning sky. We focused my video camera on it, centered the object on the video camera’s screen, then paid no attention to it.

We then talked about what we had seen earlier that night over the lake, then turned back to the camera and noticed that the object had moved. We continued to observe the object until it suddenly disappeared. We thought that the object could have been a star, or planet at first but quickly realized that the earth simply doesn’t rotate fast enough to account for how far the object progressed across the sky, and even if it were a star or planet, the path it would have followed across the sky would have been entirely different.

We then thought about the idea of the object being an aircraft, however I did not see any anti-collision, wing, or landing lights that were blinking at a timed interval on this object. The object appeared to be pulsating with no predetermined order and flashing an array of colors. I further concluded that the object could not have been an aircraft because the object was heading in a eastern heading towards the rising sun that was in the sky. If after the object’s lights went off the sunlight would have reflected off of the aircraft’s fuselage.

I am former Air Force, and I have been around a lot of different airframes, and I've seen many different aircraft in the sky, and I can identify all of the airframes the USAF currently has in service, along with the majority of those in the civilian sector on sight. However this object doesn’t appear to be any airframe I am familiar with. Let alone the object has an extremely low airspeed which in most cases the majority of aircraft would have a very hard time trying to stay airborne at such a low speed.

Anyway I eventually lost sight of the object when it suddenly disappeared from sight. I saw it disappear with my own eyes, and my friend saw it disappear on camera. We managed to capture the object disappearing on tape and we analyzed it frame by frame. I will be posting the video’s link and the images link for the frame by frame breakdown below so you can see what we witnessed.

Video link:
[link to www.youtube.com]

Equipment: JVC Everio with tripod

Watch in full screen - [link to www.youtube.com]

Mysterious flying object over near Lake Erie that moves extremely slow over the course of about 5 minutes, then mysteriously disappears. The object seems to face us the entire time with its lights directed towards us. I thought about the possibility of this object being a airplane, but I believe I have ruled that out, because for that to be a plane and for the lights to be visible for us to see then the plane would have to be coming at us head on. We would have never be able to see the lights if the plane was traveling in a heading that would have prevented us from seeing them. However the lights never seem to dull, an the object slowly moves horizontally across the sky, then all of a sudden it dissappears.

We took the recording back home, an ran it through Vegas Movie Studio and analyzed the object frame by frame, an right before the object disappears the light suddenly intensifies... and then it disappears leaving only a brief gray discoloration that lasts for 3 frames.

This recording comes only 10 days after a string of sightings that have captured local news attention in Euclid Ohio on March 7th, 2010.

Filmed at 7am on 3/18/2010 from Walnut Beach in Ashtabula, Ohio near the breakwall. Roughly 60 miles east of Cleveland, Ohio.

Comments and thoughts appreciated, I plan to be back on the beach with camera in hand hoping to capture more of this unexplained activity.

-------------------------------------
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP