Users Online Now: 2,134 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 573,783
Pageviews Today: 921,645Threads Today: 367Posts Today: 5,970
09:48 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Now that most are so upset about Obama care..This would be a good time to remind all of you....
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message That there is only one way now to undo all the damage Nancy, Harry and Barack have caused. Impeachment or ineligibility which would void all legislation signed.

Get behind the 'Birther' movement. Even if you aren't fully sure. There is a major cover-up going on and the sooner the people call out for investigations of corruption..the sooner we can get to the bottom of the eligibility, ACORN, SEIU corruption.

When the outcry is loud enough, action will be taken.
Look to Congressman Darryl Issa to see the direction.

He is hot on the heels of SEIU and ACORN and I suspect he is on to Obama and corruption with Blagovich as well.

Start yelling for transparency with the birth records, college records and the medical records.

I don't know what they are hiding..but it is big and they don't want us to know about it.

THEN....

wait for the next election because the Reps won't do anything until they unseat Pelosi first...My guess is, if they can impeach Obama/Biden for corruption and election rigging...

John Boehner would step into the Presidency.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP