Users Online Now: 2,050 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 749,281
Pageviews Today: 975,604Threads Today: 249Posts Today: 3,479
08:23 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Is US Healthcare Bill another sign of The Apocalypse?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Last night, the United States Congress passed by 7 votes President Obama's and the Democrats' Healthcare Bill. Obama is the 7th president to try to pass universal healthcare starting with Teddy Roosevelt. This was a very godly action in that it will greatly help the needy. "I showed you in all things that you should work as I did and help the weak" - Acts 20:15. Is this excellent example of following the Christ another of a long list of signs that the Christ has returned and we are seeing signs of The Apocalypse?

Here is a list of 'musts' for The Apocalypse/The Revelation to be occuring right now...

(1) 'The Christ guy' would have had to have shown up and produced the "book/scroll" with the "7 seals" on the cover referred to in The Revelation 5:1-10:10. According(74) to the Bible, "only God's chosen one can do this".

(2) ‘End of the Age’ – NOT ‘End of Time’ or ‘End of the World’ The disciples asked Jesus, “What will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?” – Matthew 24:3
(Good News Bible, Revised Standard Version, The New English Bible, and other translations/versions)
“This is the dawn-ing of the Age of A-quar-i-us” - musical Hair & The 5th Dimension. Age of Pisces has ended (the “end of days”) and the Age of Aquarius has begun (1/23/1997)

(3) BIBLE & QUR’AN PROPHECIES FULFILLED. The Bible & Qur’an have been spread over all of Earth (although many deny one or both)

(4) "1/3 of all Jews were killed" in the Holocaust – Ezekiel 5:12 The Jewish state/Nation of Israel was reestablished (UN decree in 1947)

(5) End of Millennium and beginning of another

(6) “Over Hellfire are 19 angels” – Qur’an 74:30. There were 19 terrorists on 9/11

(7) Increase in number and severity of natural disasters

(8) “Resurrection of the Dead” (reincarnation proven scientifically with many case studies)

(9)Emergence of United States as a ‘global empire’

(10) Appearance of “666”: Ronald(6 letters) Wilson6 Reagan6 - the “First Beast” of The Revelation Chapter 13
George6 Walker6 Bush Jr.6 – the “Second Beast”
United6 States6 Dollar6 – the “Mark of the Beast” that no one can buy or sell without having

(11) Earth is finally united and interconnected, i.e. numerical system, time (2008 AD), music notation, English.
Current worldwide ‘Economic Crisis’ proves all banks are interconnected

(12) ‘New World’ established in North & South America (beginning with Christopher Columbus in 1492). ‘New worlds’ – Earth-like exosolar planets – are being discovered

(13) “Whole world can see” – satellite television & internet
‘Knowledge explosion’

(14) False messiahs – Miami has had two recently (Yahweh ben Yahweh & Jèsus de Silva)

(15) “Destruction of Babylon” – Isaiah 21:9 & The Revelation Chapters 14, 16-18
Iraq has been thought of as ‘Babylon’ for quite some time –
50 miles south of Baghdad, the ancient ruins of Babylon were ‘destroyed’ by US Army

The Apocalypse of John was encoded with sacred gematria and numerology. “The scroll contains a plan for the future of God’s world.” My book does contain a plan for the world’s future, as well as answering many of history’s & science’s questions. “The earth shall be ruled by a figure of deception and malice.” It has been ‘ruled’ by Ronald Wilson Reagan & George Walker Bush Jr. “The arrogance of the earthly king will finally provoke God to return to earth and do something about it.” Who’s been more arrogant than Reagan & Bush Jr.?! I am doing something about it – I’m currently writing this and then will distribute it. “34 battles in Megiddo Valley in the last 4,000 years.” The large amount of American troops in the Middle East are there for more than oil and Muslim terrorism. The question is, are they on the side of ‘good’ or ‘evil’? “After the battle (Armageddon), there will be a 1,000 years of perfect peace.” – Rev. John Hagee. This Evangelical pastor is one of many who contradict themselves when they declare, “When Jesus returns, the world will be destroyed,” yet, “There will be a 1,000 years of peace.” Obviously, if one believes that the Messiah will return when all these prophesies have happened (and they have), then “time doesn’t end”, “the world doesn’t end”, but “the age has ended” – we are in the Age of Aquarius. ---INCOMPLETE--- (This will be finished[74] later.)

-Brad Watson, Miami, FL
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP