Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Psychic Sex
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Plebs in society have one method of mating and finding sexual partners... One of the methods the plebs use is going to a bar, getting liqoured up, and having sex with a random and getting to know them better. I think the majority of humans work on this frequency or a similar frequency.

The elite on the other hand... (No I don't mean the inbred swine who rule the planet), the SPIRITUALLY elite on the other hand, use another frequency for mating rituals. This is mostly psychic & imagination based.

I'm only working on what I know and my experiences.

What I do know is I do not fall into the first category. Maybe a few times that happens, but not the majority. The majority of my forays are psychic based ones. Where I communicate with the chick/females in the psychic realm, and "really get to know them" there. Then we meet up in person and talk about bullshit.

Ask yourself, which of these fits YOU.

Lets discuss imagination, psychic influence and psychic seduction.

I think Spiritual women use their imaginations to attract and seduce a quarry.

Are there any brave females on this site to prove my theory and explain? or are you too shy to discuss it with a guy like me.

The plebs can join in on random bar sex method of mating too, because I like that as well.

Spiritual females are very welcome to share their experiences in this thread, so trolls, please don't scare them off by being yourself. I like having girls in my threads, so don't do anything predictable such as being a loser.

Regards,

White Rabbit
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP