Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject *THE SHROUD OF TURIN* 30 burn patches - AMAZING
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message 30 Burn Patches On The Shroud Of Turin!!! Made By Melted "SILVER"! Got Judas?

Yes everybody! This is a discovery the Lord gave me about the shroud of turin that almost takes every aspect of the gospel account to task!!!!!

One day I asked the Lord to help me discover something about the shroud that has not been found out yet!!!

Well, it didn't happen at that time but on the course of my studies on this cloth I noticed that there had been a fire in the middle ages that damaged this burial cloth of our Lord Jesus Christ!!!

It took 30 pieces of cloth to mend the damage done to it in the fire from melted silver from the box that contained the burial cloth!!

The image was not effected at all because of the way it was folded! But the silver liquid dripped down into the casket(notice it was in a burial casket); and landed on the cloth and burned holes into the burial cloth!

The women who repaired the shroud used 30 pieces of cloth to the damage done by the melted silver!!!

This is the crowning jewel of testimony to the validity of this shroud cloth!!!

This is the story of the thirty pieces of silver that the trader Judas made for his betrayal of the Lord Jesus Christ!!!

Believe it or not! There have been so many tests done on this shroud that completely prove beyond the shadow of a doubt that it was made at the moment of the Lord's ressurrection when a flash of glory came into Him by the resurrection power of the Holy Spirit; and it just scorched an indelable fleshly bodily image on this burial shroud that turned it into a negative picture that has the photograph of our savior on it preserved over these 2,000 years!!!

It is an image made without human hands and not created by the artistry of man!!!! It is the image of the risen Christ!!!

Not man made but God created!!!!

Here is the scripture to back it up, Old and New Testament:

Zechariah 11:12-13 (New King James Version)

12 Then I said to them, “If it is agreeable to you, give me my wages; and if not, refrain.” So they weighed out for my wages thirty pieces of silver.
13 And the LORD said to me, “Throw it to the potter”—that princely price they set on me. So I took the thirty pieces of silver and threw them into the house of the LORD for the potter.

Matthew 27:3-8 (New King James Version)

Judas Hangs Himself

3 Then Judas, His betrayer, seeing that He had been condemned, was remorseful and brought back the thirty pieces of silver to the chief priests and elders, 4 saying, “I have sinned by betraying innocent blood.”
And they said, “What is that to us? You see to it!”
5 Then he threw down the pieces of silver in the temple and departed, and went and hanged himself.
6 But the chief priests took the silver pieces and said, “It is not lawful to put them into the treasury, because they are the price of blood.” 7 And they consulted together and bought with them the potter’s field, to bury strangers in. 8 Therefore that field has been called the Field of Blood to this day.

[link to pub48.bravenet.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP