Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject 7 Moons - What does it mean?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I had such a vivid dream about Nibiru about a month ago and then last night I had another dream about foreign planets in our sky. In my dream I was looking east towards the horizon when I saw the moon. Then I saw what appeared to be another moon which was relatively the same size. As soon as it struck me odd that there were two moons on the horizon, I noticed several other moon like spheres on the eastern horizon all lined up horizontally. There were a total of 7. That number seems to have some type of significance because I distinctly remember counting seven spherical moon-like planets lined up on the horizon. They were all relatively the same size, but not exact. I wish we had the technology to record the imagery from our dreams. Mine are so detailed.

I have a feeling that God is telling me something. Be alert because something is about to be revealed to the world that will put our entire lives into perspective. I get this feeling that time is short and we need to prepare ourselves physically and spiritually.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP