Users Online Now: 1,329 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 435,597
Pageviews Today: 571,102Threads Today: 182Posts Today: 2,431
05:01 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Interesting Theory: Georgia Guidestones were commissioned by TED TURNER--He is the elusive R.C.Christian!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Robert Edward “Ted” Turner III: American media mogul and multi-billionaire Ted Turner is an off-the-wall character who sometimes appears to be insane. Here's a video of Turner claiming that most of us will be dead and the rest will be cannibals in 30 or 40 years unless we act now on global warming.

The largest land owner in North America, Ted Turner started his road to riches when he inherited his father's billboard business. Turner's media empire is largely centered in Atlanta, Georgia, less that 100-miles away from the Guidestones.

A billboard very close to the Georgia Guidestones

Other than his famous shock of white hair and his first name, Ted Turner doesn't really fit the description of Robert C. Christian. He is famously not a Christian, but Robert Christian's Common Sense Renewed is anything but a Christian tome. However, it is highly likely that the Guidestones would have been torn down years ago if not for the fact that Robert C. Christian advertised that he was a Christian, which was probably a simple ruse to deflect and confuse local critics.

Given Turner's notoriety even back in 1980, if he did play the role of Robert Christian, it wouldn't be a smart idea to list details of his life if he wished to remain anonymous. In other words, the official description of Robert C. Christian might be little more than a smoke screen, a cover story concocted to thwart those seeking to connect the Georgia Guidestones to Turner.

It is well established that Ted Turner has sentiments that parallel those expressed by Robert Christian. For instance, in a 1996 interview with Audubon Magazine, Turner said that reducing the world population to 250-300 million people “would be ideal.” This continued the downward trajectory that we already witnessed from Robert Christian.

Turner is a fanatical supporter of the United Nations and has donated $1-billion to that organization. He is equally fanatical about environmental issues and was co-creator of the Captain Planet cartoons, a show targeted for children with New Age environmental themes. Turner also founded the Nuclear Threat Initiative and Christian spent a great deal of time on nuclear warfare issues in his book.

Turner even published his own alternative Ten Commandments and they sound a lot like the ten Georgia Guidestone dictums:
1. I promise to have love and respect for the planet earth and living things thereon, especially my fellow species--humankind.
2. I promise to treat all persons everywhere with dignity, respect, and friendliness.
3. I promise to have no more than two children, or no more than my nation suggests.
4. I promise to use my best efforts to save what is left of our natural world in its untouched state and to restore damaged or destroyed areas where practical.
5. I pledge to use as little nonrenewable resources as possible.
6. I pledge to use as little toxic chemicals, pesticides, and other poisons as possible and to work for their reduction by others.
7. I promise to contribute to those less fortunate than myself, to help them become self-sufficient and enjoy the benefits of a decent life, including clean air and water, adequate food and health care, housing, education, and individual rights.
8. I reject the use of force, in particular military force, and back United Nations arbitration of international disputes.
9. I support the total elimination of all nuclear, chemical, and biological weapons of mass destruction.
10. I support the United Nations and its efforts to collectively improve the conditions of the planet.
And don't overlook Ted Turner's prodigious vanity. It is completely consistent with his ego to give his pseudonym the same first name he possesses.

Turner had already made our Top 3 list, but we have since obtained evidence that implicates Ted Turner directly with the creators of the Georgia Guidestones. While circumstantial, the evidence is so persuasive that we believe that Robert Edward “Ted” Turner III played the role of Robert C. Christian in the Georgia Guidestones creation story.

The evidence we obtained came from a source who has maintained a long relationship with Ted Turner. We cannot divulge the details of that evidence without exposing that person's identity to Turner.

For the record, when we asked him about it, Wyatt Martin denied that Ted Turner was Robert Christian.

Full Article: [link to www.vanshardware.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP