Users Online Now: 2,090 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,040,725
Pageviews Today: 1,934,465Threads Today: 931Posts Today: 16,959
09:14 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject *Radio interview of Svali, ex-illuminati. From 2006 but still very informative if you haven't heard*
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This interview was amazing. I entered a sceptic but feel very convinced of what she says.
She speaks on a depression back in 2006, not to say that it counts as proof but as an indicator of truth. She mentions 2012 and agrees that it may hold great significance but not the great revealing of the Illuminati, but that it will come later.

This is an internet radio interview of Illuminati defector, 'Svali.' She talks about her life in the Illuminati, why she left, how the Illuminati has infiltrated world governments, (including the U.S. government), and what the Illuminati 'New World Order' agenda is.

Go onto youtube for the rest of this 9 part series
[link to www.youtube.com]

This is old news, but lets not forget that it is new to some.
Another to not forget is the late William Cooper, he died for speaking out.

2 things that I dislike about this 9 part interview was:
1)She didn't talk more on the supernatural side of Illuminati.
2)The last caller on part 9! It seemed like he was deliberately wasting time. Rodger! Ha ha. Frustrating because he wasted about 2-3mins at the very end.

I hope that this helps people on their journey of exploration into reality. May you be illuminated... sorry, not funny but I couldn't resist.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP