Users Online Now: 2,179 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 509,378
Pageviews Today: 874,755Threads Today: 386Posts Today: 5,965
11:10 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject All U.S. presidents related to European royalty and each other!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Old article, but just goes to show that you can change presidents, but you can't change royal bloodlines!

7th-Grader: Obama, Most US Presidents Related
Girl, Grandfather Allegedly Create First President Family Tree Chart

POSTED: 10:58 am PDT October 23, 2009
UPDATED: 10:03 am PST February 15, 2010

SALINAS, Calif. -- A seventh-grader and her 80-year-old grandfather are allegedly the first people to discover that President Barack Obama is related to all other U.S. presidents except one.

BridgeAnne d'Avignon, who attends Monte Vista Christian School in Watsonville, traced that Obama, and all other U.S. presidents except Martin Van Buren, are related to John "Lackland" Plantagenet, a king of England and signer of the Magna Carta.

Obama Related

The student and her grandfather, who is a genealogist, spent this past summer designing the first known family tree chart in history that shows the presidents' direct relationship. BridgeAnne's grandfather has researched president genealogy for 60 years.

"I'm very glad I got this done, and I think it will turn out to be a success," BridgeAnne said.

BridgeAnne has written to Obama, who she has concluded is her own 11th cousin, in hopes that she will get a chance to present the president with the chart.

BridgeAnne's U.S. Presidents Family Tree is set to be on display Oct. 28 at the Monte Vista Christian School.

[link to www.ksbw.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP