Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Illuminati Card Game - HELP SOLVE THESE CARDS
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I started this thread to help solve a few illuminati cards that have been driving me nuts. I figured someone out there could help unravel the mysteries.

First off, this starting post is to educate people on the illuminati cards. If you don't know, this is a card game made in 1995 by Steve Jackson. Jackson issued playing cards, three of which foretold the events of 9/11, and many more of which correctly predict events since then, including Hurricane Katrina.

Here are a few links to get you started.

[link to www.cuttingedge.org]

This blog is nice because he posts the card, then a news story or picture from real life to go with it.

[link to greatdeceptions.blogspot.com]

This site just has a bunch of cards to look at with explanations.

[link to www.endtimescurrentevents.freeforums.org]

Every card in the game in the link below. Thanks to AC 919366 for finding this.

[link to cid-9f33f6e14912f497.skydrive.live.com]

- expired link

Here is another link thanks to FooDStamp for every card in the game if you know the name of the card.

[link to www.americalies.com] - expired link

New Link with every card

[link to todayperhaps.com]

backlash

Example of the Obama card from 1995. (The second link has a picture to go with this, which looks eerily similar to the card). I'll get some more cards lined up later that we can dissect.

Edit: Here's a video for people who don't like to click links and learn things.

P.S. Special thanks to Phenommm because she usually starts these threads...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP