Users Online Now: 2,166 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,098,331
Pageviews Today: 2,007,676Threads Today: 682Posts Today: 14,937
07:22 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Low Spraying "chem-trail" Plane WOW!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So Im sitting here in my car, in the very end of my apartnment complex's parking lot. No internet at my house..so i have to piggyback on someone's wireless..when suddenly i look towards the sky, startled by the roaring of a low flying plane. I look and see its what I believe to be a military airplane,maybe a cargo plane..with modifed spraying parts.. Its was considerbaly low to the ground (800-2,000 feet copared to local volcano heights) I look closer and i notice an almost black, grey trail (sunset effects color) being emitted from the modified areas of the plane. and with the typical "chem-trail" phenomena, the trails emitted werent/arent quick to fade or melt away as they should but rather linger and form like a cloud/haze..Mixing with the coastal fog. Sitting in the car still i notice it seems to be making circles arround my city/town..My town does have its own airport which has recently gone major remodelling, and add-ons. and seperate/private hangers. Theres allot of chemtrails in the sky today, they all seem pretty low lying, not as high up as usual. Im here in the sweet coastal city of San Luis Obispo. About 45min North of Vandenerg AFB.Living so close to nevada, vandenburg, and 5 minutes away from one of california's Nuclear power plante has its 'perks'..

Any ideas? :D :bonghit: :rant:
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP