Users Online Now: 2,002 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 909,528
Pageviews Today: 1,648,647Threads Today: 544Posts Today: 11,864
04:17 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Haunting Ouija Board Experience...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message OK, I didn't have too much luck with my "German" thread, and I'm bored, so here's another topic.

When I was in my early 20s, I was fascinated with the paranormal (still am, but more careful now). One day I listened to a radio talk show with a professor of parapsychology, who talked about contacting the dead.

He said anyone could do it, just by writing the letters of the alphabet, yes, no, and so forth on a piece of paper and swinging a pendulum over it. I had paper, a pen, and a pendulum, so I was game. I had no idea I was making a Ouija board, didn't even know such a thing existed at that time. It was just fun and a way to pass a boring evening home alone.

At first I only got a bunch of gibberish, but then I started getting something. It still sounded like some lunatic's babbling, but I remember he/she/it said a star would fall on the Earth, and the star was named Weide. Next it talked about an ex-BF of mine and said he would die in a car accident.

I got freaked out and ripped up the piece of paper. I even tried calling the professor (in my naivety I thought I'd gotten important information about that star and wanted the world to know ;o)), but only his wife was there and yelled at me that I shouldn't do that kind of stuff, that it was dangerous, and that people had ended up in the madhouse over that. I just shrugged and guessed she didn't like strange women calling her husband in the middle of the night.

The next night I was at home and had basically forgotten all about my little experiment. I was sitting at my desk watching TV when all of a sudden I felt like someone was watching me from behind. I turned around, but no one was there. Still, that uncomfortable feeling didn't go away. That night, I had a horrendous nightmare of Satan standing at the foot of my bed and reaching out for me. I woke up in a cold sweat and couldn't sleep for the rest of the night.

From then on, it got worse and worse. The only thing that helped me fall asleep at night was reciting the Lord's Prayer over and over and calling on Jesus to help me (I wasn't overly religious, but hey! whatver works, right?).

Soon I became sleep-deprived and exhausted and felt like I was losing my mind. The feeling of permanently being watched still haunted me.

Then one evening, I was sitting at my desk again (the only chair in my little studio apartment) and got that being-watched sensation again. I turned around, expecting not to see anything like all the other times... and there was a dark-gray fog hovering below the ceiling, kind of undulating and very threatening.

I felt like I was in the presence of pure evil. That thing was sentient and wanted something from me, that much was clear. Suddenly I received a blow to my stomach, as though someone had punched me into the solar plexus, and as I doubled over, I could feel energy being sucked out of that spot. It felt horrible, like a vampire sucking the life out of me.

I prayed for God and Jesus and Archangel Michael to rescue me. And then I got pissed off. I screamed at the thing under the ceiling to go away -- something like "In the name of Jesus Christ, I COMMAND you to leave -- RIGHT NOW!" At the same time, I opened the window... and the thing vanished.

I threw away all my paranormal books and the pendulum and didn't deal with stuff like that for numerous years.

It caught up to me again, though -- seven years later. But that's another long story.

Has anyone had similar experiences with a Ouija board or haunting?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP