Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Secret Of Number 322 - Genesis 3:22 Revelation 3:22
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message 322

Idol1

I have been asked to explain why I put "322" at the beginning of some of my post's, and underneath my (and random) videos, so I wanted to make a post about it (and link back to it on my website) to make it easier for people to understand...It can be "Complex" sometimes...But...It's very important that everyone understand this, because...

The Time Of The End Is At Hand...

"322" is the "Secret" Number of the "Skull And Bones" Secret Society located at Yale University...(But ultimately all of these "Secret Societies" are ONE...So I am using this number to speak to them ALL)...

[link to awaken.weebly.com]

The original meaning of "322" is Genesis 3:22...

"And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever"...

"They" (322) have perverted this scripture, and claim that they are...

"gods"...

Thread: 322 - BEHOLD, THIS DREAMER COMETH!!! - GENESIS 37:19

Also "The Georgia Guidestones" were erected on March 22nd...Or...

[link to www.radioliberty.com]

And it deals with "Population Control"...(See "New Age Commandment" #1)...

When I put "322" in my threads, and underneath videos...I am announcing that this is a Message for The Illuminati (FreeMasons/Rosicrucians/Skull And Bones)...

So help me God...If you (anyone) were to read ALL of those Messages...They would be feeling EXACTLY like this...

322 Note how big the "33" is in the middle of the page @0:32 into the video...(Just hit "Pause" at Thirty Two seconds into the video...Some of these "Messages" are clear, for all to see)...But...Note again the "32" and the "33" coming up like that...What are the odds? lol

322 @2:03 (Other times you don't pause the video, but you start listening to "The Message" at this point and time)...

The Message @2:03 is...

"What happens when the numbers run out"?

Think about how Dr. John Dee (The original "007") and Sir Francis Bacon (The true founder of America/New Atlantis) would hide "Messages" encrypted in their own books, and how many, many others have hidden them in artwork, architecture...etc (Remember also that The Lord God Himself speaks to us through nature and He also used symbols...ie: Moses' staff turning into a Cobra (Serpent), the exact Symbol The Pharaoh had upon his head-dress)...

[link to awaken.weebly.com]

[link to molech.weebly.com]

Likewise...Just as "I am using their own symbol to strike fear into their hearts"...I am also using "Their own numbers" to do it...

Here is another very relevant video, that will make reading my "Codes and Messages" to The Illuminati much more clear to you...What is the reverse of "322"? (You can drop a number because it's doubled)...So...The reverse of "32" is...

"All Messages Reveal A Destiny" - The Number 23

322 @:023! (And he actually says "23" at "23" seconds into the video...And...What do the words on the screen of the video say at 23 seconds into the video?)...

The Number 23

And, what does it say at 2:03 into the video?

The Number 23

And what does it say at 1:23? (When he says outloud again The Number "23")...

"I warn you hell is waiting"...

To The Illuminati...

Be afraid...BE VERY AFRAID...For Behold...

THE OWLMAN COMETH!!!

[link to molech.weebly.com]

All Glory, Honor, And Praise be to The Lord Jesus Christ...

"Who-WHO will watch The Watchmen"?

OwlMan

Psalm 23

Idol1

Ezekiel 33

[link to www.youtube.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>