Users Online Now: 1,908 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 645,541
Pageviews Today: 1,107,367Threads Today: 347Posts Today: 6,985
11:22 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I am growing weary of the women testing the sole intellectual man at work - tired of the deceit. What do you make of it?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I am not going to launch int my personal diatribe - I conduct private research into anqiuity and am concerneced with our nations and matters of importance to all mankind.

Seeings as how our biology requires nourishment, one must have a means of income to sustain themselves. Since I refused to socially engineer, mind control, and impart knowledge from a university or college as a professor to pupils whose sole purpose in this existence is garner monetary gain, I will never teach.

All this stated, I posses a broad and varied background. Ranging from military to a long history of examine ancient artifacts for my own personal intellectual pursuits. At work, I have observed the outright duplicitous nature of both the men and women there.

Since what is immediately evident about me is my staunch silence, firm convictions, and unwavering intellect, many of the woman of the facility continually behave in a manner that is akin to a enemy or foe attempting to lure their prey. Much it I would consider to be sexual harassment, for if I would where to speak on such puerile matters, it would become the "talk" of the social aspect of "work."

I feel precisely as Mr.Nikola Tesla did, surrounded by all the ill-will and politics of those around him, although mine is a resilient spirit, it is beginning to wane.

The men leave me be, for once confront them with all that I am, they appear to have a morsel of dignity for a man that can hold his own. It is a select few women that insist on discovering who I am, what my interest are, eavesdropping, using select words within ear shot to determine whether or not I was listening, etc.....

Given that I am gifted in the area of intellect, all these subtle overtures are readily discernible, and is, quite frankly, high like behavior.

Upper management is well aware of my professional nature and that I am there to work, and not "small talk" My individual sovereignty and privacy will not be violated. Management is well aware of this and have honored my request.

There only defense was and I quote, " We cannot control them, sir."

To which I shook my head.

So then, this close to the end of age, and calamity descending on our country, and I am having to focus on the facades of others to keep from being mingled with non-truth and hearsay.

And to keep my character from being tainted.

Thoughts on my circumstances, please?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP