Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Obama's action's speak loud and clear on home schooler
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Obama's action's speak loud and clear on home schoolers as does his admistration

Feds Slander Christians, founding fathers and homeschoolers as terrorists. 2001
[link to targetfreedom.typepad.com]
bush signs patroit act

2004 the "terrorists" are portrayed as homeschoolers
[link to www.home-school.com]

Obama Admin Terrorism Dictionary Calls Pro-Life Advocates Violent, Racist
[link to www.lifenews.com]
which the majoriity of home schoolers support.

[link to www.truthnews.us] quote
Obama is on the 17-member Senate Committee for Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, where S. 1959 was introduced by Senator Susan Collins (R-Maine) Aug. 2. “I will keep your important comments in mind as I work with my colleagues on the Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Government Affairs. I will work to ensure that this legislation helps to achieve our domestic security objectives while protecting civil liberties and constitutional rights,” Obama stated in his email to Justin.

Many scholars, historians and civil liberties experts say they fear that the proposed bill will set the stage for future criminal legislation that be used against U.S.-based groups engaged in legal but unpopular political activism, ranging from political Islamists to animal-rights and environmental campaigners to radical right-wing organizations.
Jules Boykoff, an assistant professor of politics and government at Pacific University and author of Beyond Bullets: The Suppression of Dissent in the United States, told The Indypendent said he is concerned about how the government is broadening the definition of terrorism.
(My comment This would include Home Schoolers)

“Section 802 of the USA PATRIOT Act is a law that created a new brand of terrorists, the ‘domestic terrorist.’ Under this definition, the civil rights work Martin Luther King, Jr. did could have been construed as an act of ‘domestic terrorism,” Boykoff said.
[link to www.ratical.org]
ABOUT HOME SCHOOLERS
`(A) involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United
States or of any State;

Obama supports section 802 of the USA PATROT ACT, past and present. Home schoolers have been targeted in the past and present. His actions speak to all who have ears to hear.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP