Users Online Now: 2,245 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 455,726
Pageviews Today: 737,511Threads Today: 251Posts Today: 3,924
09:00 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Mind Blowing UFO Footage, TR-3B? A Triangle UFO With Mutli-Colored Orbs of Light In Each Corner Flew Right Over My Head Last Night And I Capture
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I went down to Lake Erie last night for the first time this season.

I was very excited because of all the recent UFO activity over Lake Erie Recently.

Many know I have filmed these Lake Erie UFO's in the past but things have got pretty hot around here I was phyched, I felt like they had something special in store for me.

It was almost like Telepathic Communication, I just knew I had to go to the lake tonight and bring my camera.

They did not fail!

A Triangle UFO with multi-colored orbs of light in each corner of the Triangle flew right over my head at a very low altitude, And very slowly!

This has got to be the Best UFO footage I have ever scene in my life, I am still shaken a little by the whole thing.

This was filmed last night April 6th, 2010 right along the shore of Lake Erie.

The first part of the video was shot in night shot infra red mode then I swithed the camera to the regular setting because i wanted to capture the colors this thing was putting off.

The Video is being uploaded to Youtube As we speak.

UPDATE -

IMPORTANT

The huge smoke Stack you can see right behind this Object at the beginning of this clip is CEI Power Plant

"CEI Eastlake Power Plant is a coal-fired power station owned and operated by FirstEnergy near Willoughby, Ohio."
[link to www.sourcewatch.org]

Ever Since 911, All airspace around Nuclear & Coal Power Plants are No Fly Zones and this is enforced by the FAA and our Governmant, There are no planes aloud to fly in this area.

Add that piece of Information to the puzzle.

Here is a clip from the History Channel Explaining these Temporary Flight Restrictions. "TFR"

Notice to all pilots:

BE ADVISED THAT FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE RECOMMENDED PROCEDURES OUTLINED ABOVE MAY RESULT IN INTERCEPTION BY MILITARY AIRCRAFT AND/OR THE USE OF FORCE. THIS NOTICE APPLIES TO ALL AIRCRAFT OPERATING WITHIN THE SFRA, INCLUDING DOD, LAW ENFORCEMENT, AND AEROMEDICAL OPERATIONS.

IN THE INTEREST OF NATIONAL SECURITY AND TO THE EXTENT PRACTICABLE, PILOTS ARE REQUIRED TO AVOID THE AIRSPACE ABOVE, OR IN PROXIMITY TO SUCH SITES AS POWER PLANTS (NUCLEAR, HYDRO-ELECTRIC, OR COAL), DAMS, REFINERIES, INDUSTRIAL COMPLEXES, MILITARY FACILITIES AND OTHER SIMILAR FACILITIES.

History Channel clip talking about this and how Temporary Flight Restrictions "TFR" are related to what I filmed.

So if you think this is an Airplane, you have a huge problem, It's flying in a restricted no fly zone!!!!!!!!!

So it is impossible that this is a commercial or Private residential air craft!

Here is the clip, This is freaken crazy!

Watch it in full screen for the best look
[link to www.youtube.com]

Here is the Truth to what this objects really is from the UK Ministry of Defence none the less!

Occationally and perhaps exeptionally, it seems a field with, undetermined characteristics can exist between certain charged bouyant (Plasma) objects in loose formation, the intervening space between them forms an area, viewed as a shape, often Triangular from which the reflection of light does not occur. This is a key finding in the attribution of what have frequently been called black "Craft", often triangular and up to hundreds of feet in length.
- The UK Ministry of Defence

Source -
[link to www.mod.uk]

So what they are saying is that three of these Orbs of Light/Plasma can come together and form a triangle and somehow create a physical object/craft then between themselves with one light orb in each corner of the triangle.

That is some crazy technology!

Peace,
Michael
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP