Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Moving Matter By Sound/Cymatics
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message "Moving Matter by Sound

A technique similar to this was demonstrated around 1800 by a German acoustical physicist called Ernst Chladni who demonstrated that rubbing a violin bow vertically up and down the edge of a round metal plate onto which he had sprinkled some sand, created strange circular patterns as the sand vibrated to the tones created by the bow.

Chladni´s pioneering work, which demonstrated that sound could move matter, took nearly 100 years before it was re-discovered by Swiss scientist Hans Jenny who devoted his life to this new science he called "cymatics".

It is my belief that the huge stones forming ancient stone circles such as Stonehenge and Avebury could possibly have been moved their vast distances by using a form of cymatics. A similar event was witnessed by a Dr Jarl, an Oxford University student, in Tibet in 1939 when he photographed Tibetan monks levitating a five ton stone slab purely by the tones of 19 musical instruments. Further research into these ideas will form future articles."

[link to www.cropcircleresearch.com]

The Keys to Consciousness

I also believe that the timing of the events is not down to chance either. I believe that there are five significant aspects within the cosmic jigsaw. I have called these the five keys to consciousness. They are;

1. Harmonics (sound)
2. Colour (light)
3. Location (sacred sites)
4. Shape (form)
5. Frequency (time)

This is a good place to start today, shall we!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP