Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Peter Jennings Lung Cancer a "Punishment" for UFO Special
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I have been informed that the Peter Jennings Lung Cancer case has all the makings of a book in itself.

I canīt name sources.. and I know most people never do. All I can say is you have to take this one on faith people. Iīm sorry I canīt give you many details but I fear for my life at this point but I figured Iīd atleast put it out there.

When they decided to do the UFO story, Peter Jennings was quite the skeptic but after all the research was done and all the information was given to him, he started to dig deeper. He started finding out information that scared the powers that be, and when Jennings talked with some of the ABC execs about blowing it open, they agreed.

What Iīve found out from a close friend of Jennings here in Canada, is that he was threatened to back off, and to make the UFO story a "lite" version for the US Public.

Jennings said he wouldnīt back off, but then 1 month later he discovered he had lung cancer. He was given typed note that said the cancer was a warning again, and that he better back off or he would be terminal soon. He was told that if he backed off, the cancer would go away but not until it aired.

He told his friend and a few relatives about this incident one of which could not hold the secret in. He was promised to return to health after the airing of the UFO Special.

If you watch the special you can see the look on his face through the entire airing was that of someone being forced into saying things he didnīt want to say or anger.

Once the special aired, his health did not improve and had to come clean and tell the public about his illness.

The powers that be, did not cure him of the cancer yet.

If he does make a miraculous recovery, please remember this story. This is NOT a hoax people. There are some people here scared to death about it. But those of you here MUST know I have to get this off my chest.

Iīll monitor this thread to see if it continues or if it mysteriously gets deleted, you people will know the powers that be are monitoring this website now.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP