Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Third-Grader Hands Out 60 Bags Of Heroin At School
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Third-Grader Hands Out 60 Bags Of Heroin At School shock

This is a statement on how our world is today..

It tells me a third grader can find a drug dealer easily, yet the cops can't. This is a priority issue. The cops are to busy chasing the average Joe going to work and speeds a little on the freeway. They want the money. They don't want to work.
It is easier to hassle the average citizen than it is to track down the actual real criminals.

This should be a wake up call to the people to stand up and say it is time our tax money is spent in better ways than chasing quota's...

As a parent this pisses me off. I would track the person responsible for giving my kid this stuff, then I would become a vigilante and take matters into my own hands, simply because the Law would not. They are to busy chasing Joe Blow down the highway for 50 bucks.

Canadian F
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP