Users Online Now: 2,326 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 600,408
Pageviews Today: 1,011,801Threads Today: 338Posts Today: 6,307
11:42 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject More Questions about aliens.......
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message ***************SPECIAL UPDATE ************* 12/1/2018
THIS UPDATE IS BEING PLACED HERE AND AT END OF THIS THREAD

If you have been paying attention to the events happening now in this country (USA) you are aware that something is getting ready to happen. This event will seem wonderful to many people who are ready to support the Alien agenda. This agenda has been moving forward for thousands of years. Now this agenda will be in your face and witnessed by all.

The showing up of the aliens in our skies has been plotted for a very long time. Our skies have been prepared to support this show in the skies. Our skies will show the real space ships and also the fake ships which will be reflected off the skies along with the real ships. The fake spacecraft can not be detected because the backdrop for this event has been prepared for MANY decades. It is now in place and ready for the show sky thanks to the CHEMTRAILS. This background is excellent for HOLOGRAMS and will allow the spaceships to be seen all over the world.

This event will usher in a very important bible prophecy which is the destruction of BABYLON (USA). The aliens arrive first just before the COUP D'ETAT and remain in the skies for a bit to prove their existence. They will not publicly land at this time but will only show up. This will be the sign for the DESTRUCTION of the republic. This republic is destroyed soon to help usher in a WORLD GOVERNMENT. It is the only thing standing in the way.

On the day of the great overthrow every true believer's soul will be removed from the planet (less than 20,000 adults) and the bodies will fall to the ground. You will be told it is due to a terrible disease (ebola, etc.).

Also about 1.9 billion souls of innocent children will be removed and their bodies left; all within the space of an hour. You will be told that this was the result of a disease that affected all children 18 years old and below. However this event will only remove children of the age 12 years and below. All the children above the age between 12 and 18 who die will have been murdered on purpose by the global elites to confuse the understanding of the rapture as many have called it.

With the USA out of the way the UN will all it's middle east components will feel at liberty to attack a major nation that had the USA as an ally. This will not end well for the planet with much death and destruction (ARMAGEDDON) and major population reduction. The souls of all repentant people under attack in that surrounded nation will be removed after that battle is over. The ELITES will have the small population they always wanted.

THEN THE ALIENS COME BACK AND OFFICALLY LAND IN FRONT OF ALL YET LEFT ALIVE ON THE PLANET FOR 1,000 YEARS!!!

Thanks for reading...........
I posted on this bulletin board forum on 5/18/2003 a thread called “Questions about aliens……..”. You may read that thread at:
[link to www.sgoldenministries.com] .

I have decided to place more questions that I recently received along with the answers. I do not speculate on the information presented here. I give it as it was given through the leading of the Holy Spirit. If you have any additional questions about the who, what, and why of aliens please feel free to ask. There introduction is soon.

Many are concerned about what is coming our way.

Is a planet coming?
What will become of this Nation called the USA?
What about those aliens?

These and other question related to this issue can be addressed here. May God bless the understanding of all who read this information and I pray you allow the Holy Spirit to minister to you. And of course,

Thanks for asking...........
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP