Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject -=What is your preferred firearm?? Im shopping=-
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I am looking around at different firearms and thought with the variety of people here, I might land an educated suggestion as to what would work best for me.

I don't own any guns at the moment, but did have a Ruger P89 several years ago, along with a Hi-point 9mm carbine. I really like the POF rifles, particularly the .223 but I don't have that kind of money. A in-law suggested an AK-47 for reliability and stopping power. I'm also aware that I need something that has wide ammo availability like a .223, or 7.62/.308.

I am trying to get educated, but there is a lot of information out there, and I'm having trouble finding where to start.

Im 6' about 230 and have large hands so I want something with a substantial grip, I think. I don't know exactly what the deal is with the barrel length.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP