Users Online Now: 2,187 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,479,511
Pageviews Today: 2,463,074Threads Today: 985Posts Today: 17,566
11:00 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject As God hated Esau; I hate you damned lying bastards who denigrate Jesus, Yeshua!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I hate you bastards who will not be chastised, and spit upon HIM in your prideful iniquity! I rebuke you liars that say Jesus Christ is not God The Son! I rebuke you Posers and Masquerading Bastards who claim you are Christian but try to damage HIM however you can.

One lousy bastard puts up an article ostensibly about hell, yet the first premise, therefore the major premise is: 1) "Is God good?"

You lousy crazed and deluded Bastard who sees yourself as a teacher; teaching without even being able to understand your subject. Posing as someone capable of giving Godly advice and guiding people in their efforts to Seek out a Relationship with God; when you have no clues or are even incapable of spelling HIS Name; much less "helping people".

Then; how many are there in the, "Jesus is the Son of God, but HEīs not God The Son" crowd. They are legion on this board, very many. All purported by their own witness, to be Christians, but none of them Born-Again and none of them strengthening anyone else in their walk with God.

YOU Christians out there who are Born-Again; Know This: These are the days Christ Jesus Witnessed to us in matt 24. The liar-Christians will turn on those they think were Born-Again. This means turning you into the beast unto your death.

What do you think will cause the entire world, including the Christians not in HIS Remnant, to cheer the death of the Two Witnesses?

The anti-Christs are them that pose as Christians but deny HIM and deny HIS Witness. "If they had been of us, then they would have remained with us. But they went out from us."

Pretty much sums it up.

Unless you are aware and fully trusting of the Voice of the Holy Spirit, you are going to be in for some rough times.

Those who have Fallen Away, those who have gone out from among us; these are those who are seeking to be alienated from God. It is their Iniquity; their Self-will that drives their alienation. They simply will not seek and abide in and by HIS Will.

My advice is to be very limiting on how much you associate among those who are not Born-Again Bible Believers.

Once you start considering, "Who Else do I know that is or may be Born-Again", you will see how narrow the scope of your life becomes. Yet, The narrow path is HIS path.

Over one year ago, God Witnessed to me that we were to draw back from interaction with those who werenīt HIS People; unless absolutely necessary. It has been tough. Some friends we did not give up readily or willingly; but they were taken out of our life in one way or another. Maybe you understand this witness and have experienced it too?

You are going to have to begin relying absolutely on The Witness given to you By the Holy Spirit. God is all we have left to Trust. Without HIS Witness, I am no longer doing ANYTHING!

Jesus IS Coming. The Greatest Moment in All HIStory will soon be manifested; when Christ Jesus, Yeshua Hamashiach, returns in Divine Triumph and Great Glory to HIS People and the world!!!

Maranatha!!!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP