Users Online Now: 2,195 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 6,112
Pageviews Today: 12,540Threads Today: 7Posts Today: 101
12:07 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Freemason Knights Templar meeting here in Italy 2 days ago, changed my life...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Something I found...very interesting...

So this is my first official thread that I am posting to this website, and I can think of a better topic to post about than something I had just learned these past couple days...

I am currently in the Marche Region of Italy, in the city of Ancona. Ancona is surrounded by other smaller sized city's that dates back to Ancient Rome and beyond, this place is full of history, not to mention occult symbolism.

I am currently here on a business trip for a jewelry show here in this region. I had only recently join the ranks of the Freemasons in a lodge in Chicago, IL. (That's where I live).

During my stay here I was invited to go with a few interpreters to a Scottish Rite Lounge in a small town near Ancona. They asked me because they had needed more interpreters and I had mentioned that I had recently been initiated. So obviously they thought I would get a kick out of this trip.

On the way there they warned me that Masonry on this side of the globe is nothing compared to what we do in the United States. I was told flat out that these are very bad, very powerful people.

The first thing I learned shortly after walking through the doors is that the true Freemasons are, in fact the Knights Templar! This meeting was a meeting of the Templar Knights under the guise of the Freemasons.

I couldn't believe what I had just heard. If I had even mentioned that anywhere in America I would be called crazy. I had been researching the Masons for years, I had learned about many good and bad things. After hearing from fellows brothers of other lodges I was completely convinced that these stories were completely bogus.

Now as far as the secrets go, every high up mason holds a small piece of the secrets. There religion is, in fact, that of the Pagan Mystery Schools. They literally told me the hold the secrets of the ages.

I am not saying this as a conspiracy theorist, I witnessed this first hand!

I was so nervous walking around this place, I provided absolutely no help to the other interpreters.

Now if you think that is bad, I only told you what I assumed I was allowed to share. 99% of what I was told about I had to swear that it would not leave the building.
Now I know what you are thinking, why would they openly tell me all this information. Well, the truth is much of it wasn't told directly to me until I became acquainted with a renowned Italian Prefect (aka Politician) Most of what I heard was being told to me and the translators to the American Delegates.

Now this is difficult for me but I can not mention who was there or what we talked about. But as far as the American Delegates that were there, that I stood right next to, I couldn't believe who I was seeing. The most appropriate thing I can mention is that everyone I saw, you definitely know exactly who they are... No Barack Obama was not there

Now this was literally 3 days ago. I am typing this from my hotel room. I paid 20 euro to have this wifi connection.

I am writing this because I want you people to know that there is something bigger that we can even imagine behind the scenes of the Freemason. They are everything and everywhere. And those conspiracies you may have come across, most true

To the Masons on this site and through out the United States, don't chew me out because you are a Mason and you believe this is bull... This is real, I didn't believe it before and I sure as hell don't want to believe it now.

The Masons are the continuation of the Knights Templar. Do not argue with me there because the meeting was called "Meeting of the Knights Templar"
I learned there history in nearly 48 hours.

This is how fate works people. I had no intention of going to any Freemason meeting when I was out here. I am a Jeweler, I am buying Jewelry out here! I don't believe in coincidence. God put me in that situation because he wanted me to know.

If you don't believe me that is perfectly fine. But, these past few days has completely changed my life
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP