Users Online Now: 2,992 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,160,497
Pageviews Today: 2,227,394Threads Today: 1,047Posts Today: 19,584
11:12 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Maitreya is known by another name which is Enki of the Anunnaki - Preparing The Way
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The Maitreya is known by another name which is Enki of the Anunnaki - Preparing The Way

Enki4

Desription and mission of the of Maitreya by Benjamin Creme
Source - [link to www.share-international.org]
The Water of Life

"I come that men may have life and that life more abundantly."

Maitreya as the dispenser of the 'Water of Life of Aquarius'

Maitreya will perform one of his major tasks in the new time ahead. As he so eloquently puts it in Message No. 42:

"Many times have you heard me say that my coming means change.

Specifically, the greatest change will be in the hearts and minds of men, for my return among you is a sign that men are ready to receive new life.

That new life for men do I bring in abundance.

On all the planes this life will flow, reaching the hearts and souls and bodies of men, bringing them nearer to the source of life itself.

My task will be to channel those waters of life through you. I am the water carrier. I am the vessel of truth.

That truth shall I reveal to you and lift you into your true nature.

I am the river.

Through me flows the new stream of God-given life, and this shall I bestow on you.

Thus shall we together walk through my garden, smell the perfume of my flowers, and know the joy of closeness to God.
My friends, these things are not dreams. All of this will be yours. My mission will vouchsafe this to you."

His is the task to transmit these waters of life: as physical life, nourishing the very cells of our bodies; as a new livingness — love and light within our hearts; and as life more abundantly — love, light and power within and above the head of the disciple of the Christ, enabling him to cooperate more fully with the Plan issuing from Shamballa, the 'Centre where the Will of God is known.[/i

The Anunnaki's Enki's description from Zacharia Sitchin
[link to sitchin.com]
Enki, the great chief scientist of the Anunnaki, was the leader of the first team of Anunnaki to come to Earth. His name, EN.KI, meant “Lord of Earth” in Sumerian. But that title was granted to him only later, after the arrival of his half-brother Enlil (EN.LIL = “Lord of the Command”). The original Epithet-name of Enki was E.A., commonly taken to mean “He whose home is water.”

Enki was depicted by the Sumerians as a seated deity outpouring streams of water (see PIC).
Enki2

Enki was the prototype of the Water Bearer Aquarius and his zodiacal constellation
(see PIC).
Enkis

Read more
[link to tcpubs.com]
Peace,
Michael

Ewheels
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge