Users Online Now: 2,110 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,094,843
Pageviews Today: 1,827,997Threads Today: 742Posts Today: 13,168
05:55 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Black night Satellite (do they kill us off every 6500 years?)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I watched this video series a few months ago and was shocked to say the least at the things I learned.
Thread: Best movie ever for showing everything we have been taught is a lie

So yesterday I am researching and run across this Black night Satellite and think to myself, “all of the technology that proves the disaster that occurred thirteen thousand years ago (as shown in the old world secrets video above) had not yet been invented. What are the ods that this would be the exact date found later to have been a global disaster?”

Anyways, if the location where the satellite was from is correct, (because the star is burning out) wouldn’t that make these people white in color due to lack of sunlight?

“Black Knight is the name given to a radar blip discovered in 1960. This mystery satellite was found in a polar orbit, something neither the US nor the Soviets had accomplished. It was several times larger and several times heavier than anything capable of being launched with 1960 rockets. It shouldn't have been there, but it was.
If that weren't enough, ham operators began receiving odd messages from the Black Knight. One operator decoded a series of these messages as a star map. The map centered on Epsilon Boštes as seen from the earth 13,000 years ago."

[link to www.excludedmiddle.com]

[link to www.ufoarea.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP