Users Online Now: 1,879 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 682,163
Pageviews Today: 1,157,591Threads Today: 429Posts Today: 7,870
01:06 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Vampires, Zombies, and Werewolves: Human behavior archetypes?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message My analysis of the 3 as human behavior archetypes:
(Feel free to add your own take)

Vampires - exists off the life force(energy,attention) of others. Act inhuman towards others. Once you are "used" by people like this, you often act the same way.

(Funny sidenote)I have known people like this who hate the smell of garlic. Like really really hate it.

Zombies - dumb people who exist of others ideas (eat brains). They seem almost inhuman in this regard. They dont strive just mindlessly walk around in search of others "brains" (ideas). Why don't zombies eat their own brains? You never see just 1 zombie. It's always masses of zombies, dragging their feet all beat and disgusting looking. To me zombies are an analogy for the sheeple.

Werewolves - when something sets them off they become intoxicated with anger. Uncontrollable. Often regret what they do when they are no longer angry. Could represent just the beast in man in general.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP