Users Online Now: 2,063 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 814,446
Pageviews Today: 1,040,762Threads Today: 181Posts Today: 2,977
07:56 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject DANIEL 12´S 1290 & 1335 DAYS-COUNTED FROM 911 DAY? 1335 days comes to 8th May 2005!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This is an alternative interpretation from the Old Testament Bibles book of Daniel, where predictions of the future are freely given for anyone to try and discover what their hidden meaning is, this is an idea that came to me today.

Daniel 12:
6 And one said to the man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, "How long shall the fulfillment of these wonders be?"

7 Then I heard the man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand to heaven, and swore by Him who lives forever, that it shall be for a time, times, and half a time;( 3 & a Half Years Duration-from 11th Sept 2001 to 24th March 2005) and when the power(Pope John Paul II) of the holy people has been completely shattered(to cause to drop/stop through illness on 24th March 2005), all these things shall be finished(to bring to an end).

8 Although I heard, I did not understand. Then I said, "My lord, what shall be the end of these things?"

9 And he said, "Go your way, Daniel, for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.

10 Many shall be purified, made white, and refined, but the wicked shall do wickedly; and none of the wicked shall understand, but the wise shall understand.

11 "And from the time that the daily sacrifice is taken away(The Sacrifice Of The People And World Trade Centre Buildings On 11th Sept, 2001), and the abomination of desolation is set up(The Powers Of The Anti-Christ Taking Over The Vatican From 24th March 2005, When The Pope Falls Ill On The Eve Of Good Friday), there shall be one thousand two hundred and ninety days(1290 Days Exactly- 11th Sept 2001 to 24th March 2005).

12 Blessed is he who waits, and comes to the one thousand three hundred and thirty-five days(1335 Days Exactly- 11th Sept 2001 to 8th May 2005,).

13 "But you, go your way till the end; for you shall rest, and will arise to your inheritance at the end of the days."

[link to www.surfingtheapocalypse.net]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

News